A Night at the Hostel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,109 Followers

At first, Peggy pulled away, reacting reflexively to the contact. Then she moaned again and pushed her ass back into him. "Oh fuck it. Rule change; you can touch. But NO penetration. We're not fucking. Got it?"

"Got it." Jake immediately reached out and grabbed a hold of her hips, which elicited a gasp from her. Then he pushed his cock up against her ass, letting it rest there. Slowly he moved his hips up and down, letting his cock slide up and down against her ass, letting her cheeks squeeze it. It felt so fucking good. It wasn't sex, but it was a lot closer to sex that anything Jake had experienced in the last month and a half.

"Oh fuck, Jake, this is so wrong."

Jake didn't respond; he just kept rubbing his cock against her, steadily increasing his pace. She continued to touch herself and moan. After several minutes of this, Jake's cock slipped and went between Peggy's legs, brushing up against her clit and her fingers. She gasped. He pulled back and did it again. She gasped again, but this time she grabbed the tip of his cock with her fingers. He stopped moving. The touch of her fingers against his cock was electrifying. It was the first time anyone else had touched his cock in six weeks.

Slowly, she moved her hand further down, touching more of it. Then she guided the tip up against her clit, moving his cock in little circular motions, using it like a vibrator to get herself off.

Jake was content to let her do that for a while, but eventually the urge to move became too much. He slowly began to move his hips again, thrusting ever so slightly, letting his cock retreat between her legs and then poke back through, grazing her fingers and clit with each thrust.

"Oh god, Jake," she moaned. She was clearly getting very close to climaxing.

That turned Jake on even more and made it all that much harder for him to control his movements. On one of his thrusts, he pulled back a little too far and when he pushed forward again, instead of his cock slipping between Peggy's legs, it hit resistance, and then a second later, the resistance gave way.

"Jake! What the hell?"

Holy shit, he was inside of her. He hadn't even been sure of it until she protested, but now he looked down and could see his cock buried at least a few inches inside her pussy.

"Sorry, Pegs" he blurted out lamely. He should have pulled out, but he just lay there frozen.

After a few tantalizing seconds, Peggy said "oh fuck it, what's done is done." And with that, she pushed her ass back against him hard, causing his cock to sink in all the way. Jake had had sex more times than he could count, but he'd never experienced a moment as singularly pleasurable as that one.

He immediately began thrusting, quickly, urgently. Peggy started to moan again. "Fuck me, Jake. Deeper."

Peggy must have sensed that he wasn't going to last very long at this rate because, after a minute or so, she moved her hips away, letting Jake's cock slide out. Then she rolled over until she was facing him, giving him a moment to calm down. She looked him in the eyes. "You broke the rules, Jake. I'm still pissed at you. So now you're going to have to fuck me until I come. Got it?"

Jake just nodded. Despite her words, she didn't seem mad. She seemed relieved. Peggy then climbed on top of him, straddling him at the waist, and guided his cock back into her. God it felt good. She began to move her hips, but her pace was slow. She was controlling things now and clearly wanted this to last a while.

Then she leaned in and kissed him, gently, on the lips. It was the first time they'd ever kissed and it felt strange. But it also felt right, like it was something that should have happened a long time ago. Soon they were kissing passionately, insistently, while Peggy continued to piston up and down on Jake's cock. Jake just laid there, in heaven, content to let Peggy control all the action. It was always dangerous to think too much during sex, but Jake couldn't help but wonder if he'd ever felt a connection to a girl as strong as what he felt with Peggy at that very moment. She was so amazing. How had this been right in front of him for four years without him realizing it? And how could things ever go back to normal?

After a few minutes, Peggy had steadily increased her pace. She paused for a few seconds and removed her tank top, tossing it on the floor. Jake used the opportunity to move to a sitting position, while Peggy continued to straddle him. They were now both completely naked. As Peggy resumed bobbing up and down on his cock, Jake focused on her breasts, gently exploring them with his hands and then his mouth. She began to moan again.

Eventually they resumed kissing. Peggy put her arms around Jake's neck to secure herself and then moved her legs from a kneeling position up into a squatting position, with her feet flat on the bed behind jake and her knees raised. Jake put his hands under her ass to give her some extra support. She was now grinding her pelvis against him, moaning loudly. They continued to kiss passionately as they both built toward climax.

Peggy's movements were becoming more frantic. Every few seconds, she would break away from kissing him and mutter "fuck" or "oh god." It wouldn't be long now. Then, in a move that caught Jake off guard a little, she reached one hand up and grabbed a metal cross beam that was supporting the bunk above. Then, with her other hand, she pushed Jake's chest back until he was again lying flat on his back. Then she grabbed the beam with her other hand and began raising and lowering herself onto his cock, using the beam like a pull up bar. She was still squatting on his cock, her knees raised and her fleet flat on the bed. It was a helluva view and an impressive display of strength and agility.

Jake reached up and cupped her bouncing breasts as she continued to plunge up and down on his cock, clearly in the homestretch on her way to orgasm. "Oh god, you're gonna do it, Jake. You're gonna make me come all over your cock. Oh god, just a few more seconds."

Jake was glad to hear that because he only had a few more seconds left in him. This was the hottest sex he'd ever had, and the view alone was enough to make someone come.

"Oh god, Jake, here it comes. Oh f-fuuuuucck." She screamed and her face contorted. A second later, her pussy spasmed, squeezing Jake's cock.

"Oh god, Pegs" Jake sat up and kissed her right as he climaxed, shuddering as he felt his cum shooting out deep inside of her.

In that moment, Jake was certain he felt more connected to Peggy than he had ever felt with a girl.

They collapsed together onto the bed, Jake on his back, with his arm around her, and Peggy on her side, curled into him. They laid there for a quite a while, just catching their breath. With her free hand, Peggy used her index finger to trace a line on Jake's stomach, feeling his abs. Then she worked her way up to his chest, lazily tracing the outline of his pecs. The moment didn't feel at all awkward, which surprised Jake. It just felt right.

--

The next morning they began kissing as soon as they were awake. They were both still naked, the warmth of their bodies pressing against each other. Within a minute, Peggy was back on top and Jake was inside her. They made love slowly, kissing and staring into each other's eyes. And 'making love' really was the right way to describe it. This was not just sex.

"God, Peggy, you're so amazing. I had no idea."

"Can you keep a secret?" she asked. Jake nodded. "I've wanted to do this since the first day we met freshman year. I had the biggest crush." This was a side of Peggy that Jake had never seen. She was tender, vulnerable, warm.

"I liked you too, Pegs, but you were taken, so I just never really dwelled on it." She winced when he said "taken," clearly thinking of Matt and probably wondering what the hell she was going to do about him. But after a moment, she seemed to push the thought out of her mind and focus back on the now. She increased her pace, closing her eyes and smiling with pleasure.

Steadily, their pace built. Jake didn't want it to end this way, though. She'd been in control long enough. Gently, but insistently, he put his arm around her and guided her down onto her back. Without losing the connection, he swiveled around until he was on top, in the missionary position, and began driving his cock deep inside her in slow, controlled motions. She wrapped her legs around his back and began to moan, "oh, Jake, you're so good."

She reached down and began to slowly finger her clit as Jake continued to thrust. Their pace continued to build and before long Peggy was breathing heavily. She panted, softly, "Oh, Jake, fuck me just like that. Oh I love that fucking cock."

He was really thrusting hard and fast now, hoping she was getting close. Then, suddenly, she put her hands flat on his chest, motioning for him to stop. She looked him right in the eyes. "Before you come, I want you to fuck me from behind."

Jake moved his hips back, letting his cock slide out of her. Within a second, she had spun around and was on her knees, her hands resting on the ladder at the foot of the bed and her perfect ass pushing up against Jake's cock. He wasted no time, lining up his cock and ploughing it back into her. She gasped and began pushing her ass back against his cock. She kept one hand on the ladder and, with the other, resumed stroking her clit.

"Of fuck, Jake. Deeper." Jake reached over and pulled her up a little, grabbing her tits and turning her neck so she could kiss him. They kissed passionately, as Jake continued to ram his cock deep inside her, creating a loud slapping sound.

"Oh Jake, you're fucking me so good. Oh god, here it comes. Oh fuuuuuckk" she screamed and bent down to grab the ladder again with both hands, pushing her ass back as hard as she could into him as she shuddered and spasmed. When she stopped writhing, she seemed to realize that Jake hadn't come yet. Wasting no time, she pulled away and spun around, latching onto his cock with both hands. A second later, she had her lips wrapped around it and was sucking frantically.

"Oh god, I'm coming," Jake yelled. She didn't let go, taking all of the cum into her mouth. She swallowed and then looked up at Jake, smiling and clearly proud of herself.

--

Jake and Peggy spent the rest of that day and the next three together, making love whenever and wherever they had the chance. When Peggy had to fly back, Jake was genuinely heartbroken about it, not at all looking forward to spending five weeks without her.

But he made the most of it, and as he was getting ready to board his flight home a month later, he got a text from Peggy. It just said, "It's done. I'll be waiting for you at the airport."

He knew what she meant. She'd broken up with Matt, after four years together. He felt bad about it, and bad for her, but he was excited about the next chapter of their life. He'd had a lot of time to think things over since she left, and he'd realized that the thing he wanted most, at this point in his life, was to be with her. He couldn't wait to see her again.

Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,109 Followers
12