A Night at the Livermoore Inn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, he felt as if he and his Mom were a million miles apart even though they were laying less than 8 feet away from each other.

"You don't have to answer that...that was...that was totally out of line," Adam said a few moments later, his voice apologetic as if he'd had no control over what caused those words to slip from his lips.

All his defenses stripped away, all Adam could do was cringe waiting for the inevitable fallout.

"I know...It's none of my busi..." he started to say before his Mother interrupted.

"...Yeah...Yes...I ...he...me...we...did...it just sort of happened," Ellen stammered, her voice garbled and mangled as if every drop of moisture had left her throat.

"The last thing I wanted you to do was know I left the room that night...Oh Honey...I'm so sorry...I...," she continued only this time to be interrupted by him.

"No Mom...don't apologize...that's not what I meant," Adam soothingly interjected.

"Then why...why did you...bring it up?" Ellen wondered aloud, disorientated to no end by the suddenness of it all.

Flat on his back, Adam knew he'd probably never have a good answer to the question his Mother had just posed but as he stared down the length of his body, even through the dimly lit space, he could see how his erect cock surged and tented up the blanket covering his crotch.

"I think I just wanted to hear you say it," Adam said aloud as if he was undergoing some sort of personal psychoanalysis.

His reply left Ellen speechless and dumbstruck. A few seconds later her confusion gave way to tears.

Even though his eyes had adjusted somewhat to the dark, Adam still couldn't see clearly enough to make out his Mom in the bed to his right.

From the way she attempted to muffle her sudden sobs, Adam knew he couldn't look at her at that moment, even if he could see well enough to.

"What a piece of shit prick for even bringing that up again," Adam chastised himself, deciding to keep his mouth shut for the time being to prevent digging his hole any deeper.

In that heavy, overbearing silence however, listening to his Mother's mixture of coughs and cries ate away at Adam unmercifully as he laid there.

__________________________________

The sleet and ice falling outside the motel would have made for a more hospitable bed for Ellen than the one she found herself laying in.

Adam had been a curveball from the day Ellen had found out she was pregnant. Having a baby with any of the men she was seeing at that time wasn't something she wanted to do. Only a teenager herself, Ellen hadn't planned on starting a family until her late 20's or 30's, but once she discovered she'd conceived, Ellen went about making the difficult choices that came with it. After deciding to have her baby and keep it, Ellen dedicated herself to raising her Son without all the complications of an intimate relationship.

For the most part, Ellen hadn't deviated from that. There had been the occasional lapse in judgment that could clearly be attributed to her young hormones that she'd tried her best to neatly bottle up. The night with the man that had stopped to help her and Adam all those years ago was a perfect example of Ellen's pent up needs overflowing. There had been a few other trysts over the years, but Ellen was quite sure none one of them had compromised or complicated Adam's life in any way. At least not until Adam had dredged his memories of that night up from almost a decade earlier.

Ellen had been blindsided so much by him bringing it up that she had no clue how to react. While there had been no malice in her Son's query, Ellen still felt an overpowering guilt drowning her as she laid there in helpless silence. Her head spinning wildly as the sounds of her sobs echoed in her head, suddenly Ellen felt a life or death urge to get as far away from that motel room as possible. Throwing her covers aside, Ellen sprang from the bed and ran to the door, her tear soaked face plastered in her hands as she stumbled across the room in nothing but her teeshirt and panties.

Without a good view of where she was going, the wind was nearly knocked from Ellen's chest when she slammed face first into the door. Wasting not time to gather herself, she reached down and fumbled with the knob, trying to swing the door open with no thought of the horrible weather swirling unabated outside. Just before she could close her hand around the knob however, she felt a tender but firm weight press down on her back and hold her tight against the door.

Ellen knew immediately it was Adam behind her. His warm breath swirling across the back of her neck each time he exhaled, Ellen could feel the paint on the inside of the door grow slicker on her cheek each time a fresh tear leaked from her eyes.

"...Adam...Let me...go," she sobbed, doing her best to twist away from her Son as he held her securely between himself and the door.

"I will not," Adam grumbled with soft defiance, gripping his hands tight around each of his Mother's upper arms, whispering those same three words over and over in her ear until she ceased struggling.

They remained in that position for well over a minute, his chest to her back, their weight pressed against the door until the pace and intensity of Ellen's sobs gradually slowed.

"I'm so sorry," Ellen mumbled once she was able to regain her voice, her breath steadily returning to normal each time her Son tenderly massaged her shoulders from behind.

"Just calm down and breathe," Adam finally prodded after allowing the weight of several seconds of silence to fall back over the room. "Just calm down and breathe."

Her internal compass hopelessly askew, Ellen felt Adam turn her then wrap his right arm around her before gradually edging her closer to the foot of her bed. He continued his embrace until he felt like she was steady enough to lay down on her own.

"I'm so sorry about that night," Ellen coughed, her shoulder length brown hair now a mess as her Son continued to hold her tight.

"Stop it," Adam soothed. "You don't owe me an apology...I wasn't scared that night when you left...a little confused maybe...but not scared. I was young...I understand now."

Again Adam felt the same knots twisting in his stomach after re-broaching the subject.

"I know I should have just stayed in the room that night and gone to bed," Ellen softly offered.

"No," Adam replied. "Don't feel like you did anything wrong. This is all on me. The more and more I've thought about it as I've gotten older...with everything you did for me...every sacrifice you made...I guess I just felt helpless that I couldn't help you."

"...But you were so...," Ellen started before Adam interrupted.

"I know Mom...I'm just telling you what I felt...emotions don't make sense sometimes," he said before kissing her gently on the temple.

Adam's words left Ellen stunned and unsettled, with a mixture of hot and cold prickly sensations coursing through her body. Before she knew it, she'd collapsed against her Son and buried her face in his chest.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," Adam calmly whispered back.

"I think I'm ready to go to bed now," Ellen sighed after a brief pause.

Never before in her 38 years had Ellen felt as safe, loved and appreciated as she did resting there in Adam's arms. When her legs were on the verge of giving out, Ellen gracefully leaned forward and pressed her knees into the cheap mattress. After a couple of seconds to steady herself, Ellen finally collapsed face down and curled up on the sheets.

"Thank you Baby," she said to her Son without turning around, already feeling herself drifting off to sleep.

The sands of her clarity gradually slipping away, Ellen waited for the sound of Adam laying back down on his bed. It was a sound that never came.

__________________________________

The exact moment when sleep overtakes us is often lost. Ellen vacillated on the edge of that netherworld face down on the bed. Shifting several times until she was comfortably snuggled into the sheets, she continued to feel a steady and unfamiliar pressure growing between her thighs.

Grinding the muscles of her pelvis as if she thought a cramp had formed, Ellen waited for the sensation to subside, but it remained steady. Her head buried in the pillow and her eyes sealed shut, Ellen focused on the growing pressure between her legs, squirming a little more now until her feet flailed slightly out to each side.

When the feeling wouldn't go away, Ellen decided to lie still for a few seconds to see if the building pressure would subside. When it didn't, Ellen was left thinking it was just a dream, that she had fallen asleep the instant her head had hit the pillow. The probing warmth that had invaded her crotch was just a symptom of the vivid dreams she found herself often having with the school marmish social life she led.

"If its just a dream, just lay back and enjoy it," a selfish but rational voice inside her head told her.

To make sure it was all her imagination, Ellen peeled open her right eye slightly just to make sure Adam had tucked himself back into his bed. Instantly her blood ran cold and an anxious tremor swept through her when Ellen saw her Son's bed was still empty.

Holding her breath as she laid there still, she could feel the force gnawing at her crotch become more distinct and defined with each passing second until she could clearly discern the individual digits that were openly clawing at her. As if the old adage about pinching yourself to see if your dreaming played out, Ellen yelped out loud and humped her rear into the air when she felt two of those invading digits slip neatly inside her.

"ADAM," Ellen grunted from reflex, her voice catching in her throat as she groped at the pillows to each side of her head.

Still face down, even though she'd now come to the dire conclusion that she was actually awake and that everything that was happening was all too real, she still felt her quim growing slick and moist as her Son fiercely stabbed his index and middle fingers into her under the covers.

"...Please...oh my God...no ...you...can't...this...can't," Ellen groaned, her normally sweet and stoic voice now utterly discombobulated.

"Was it always meant to come to this?" she found herself asking that voice in her head, desperate for a way to rationalize what was about to happen.

Ellen had no chance to find a moral refuge however when Adam snuck his entire hand under the lining of her panties and began delicately pistoning his four fingers in and out of her boiling slit from behind as he pulled the sheet back. She even felt his wayward thumb begin to press and poke at her exposed ass. Instead of fighting it, all Ellen was left to do was lay flat on her chest and absorb her Son's unfathomably provocative advances.

"Don't let him...Don't let him...," the last shreds of Ellen's decency screamed in her brain.

Clawing her fingernails greedily into the fabric of the pillowcases, Ellen scrunched her face harshly into the sheets and raised her ass high into the air against her Son now soaked palm, giving herself completely to her carnal want.

Even though the room remained dark, several bursts of bright light exploded in Ellen's head as she humped her rear end backwards against her Son's extended fingers. Somehow she was able to work her elbows up under her torso until she had halfway propped herself up on the mattress.

"JESUS...AHHH...AHHHH...ADAM...AHHH...PLEASE DON'T...DON'T...DON'T STOP," Ellen cried, her reluctance seeming to bleed slowly into acceptance as her silent but resolute Son pressed on.

"How long had Adam imagined doing what he was doing? How long had she? Had he brought up the thing about what happened that night in the motel years earlier on purpose just to see where the night would go?"

Those questions along with a million others swirled through Ellen's head, but the only thing she was able to focus on fully at that moment was the seemingly tentacle like grip Adam had inside her womb and the look that must be on his face as he frigged his fingers in and out of the very place he was conceived.

So engrossed in working her ass backwards, it took Ellen a few seconds to realize her Son had abruptly removed his hand from her snatch. Within a breath or two however, Ellen felt her underwear being worked down as the lukewarm air of the motel room washed over her bare behind.

"He's pulling my panties down," she thought, blushing wildly in the dark feeling her Son's fingers roaming freely over her naked flesh.

The fact that it was pitch black in the room was a blessing. Had any semblance of the light of day been present, the guilt and awkwardness would have likely killed both right on the spot. But there in the darkness of an out of the way and run down motel, far from home in the middle of an ice storm, Ellen and Adam gave in to the most obscene of desires.

Raising each of her knees slightly to give Adam the access he needed to peel her panties all the way off, Ellen felt stripped in every sense of the word as the weight of her Son's knees pressed down on the mattress directly behind her. It had been so long since anything other than her own fingers had found its way inside her vaginal walls, Ellen scared herself by just how much moisture she seeped over her Son's strong hand as he splashed it back inside her throbbing cunt. Arching her back, Ellen pressed her forehead hard into the pillow below and fought with all her might to stay up on all fours.

Ellen could hear her Son breathing but she was thankful he hadn't said a word since he had initiated his advances. Squirming each time his fingers snaked deeper into her pulpy and aching vagina, Ellen managed to grind her rear backwards far enough until the back of her Son's hand was smacking hard against her aroused clitoris. She could also feel his free hand clamp down hard on her left hip, holding her steady as he manually gouged her cunt with his right.

"...Please...fuck...me," Ellen wanted to beg over and over but the words remained lodged in her throat. It was clear however by the way her body reacted violently each time Adam manipulated her cooch with his sticky fingers that she was willing to do anything he pleased.

Her eyes clenched shut, Ellen could feel her breasts burn and tingle as they bounced under the tee-shirt she'd worn to bed. Spread wide on her knees and elbows with her butt now obscenely raised in the air, Ellen could feel Adam's weight shift on the mattress behind her even though his fingers remained clamped inside her pussy. After a few tense moments of waiting suddenly Ellen felt her Son's warm breath on her crotch and the stubble on his unshaven cheeks brush along the tender insides of her thighs.

"He's underneath...me...oh...my ...GOD," Ellen internally screamed, having no time to brace herself for what was to come next.

Ripping so hard at the beddings beneath her with her curled and fisted fingers, Ellen pulled the bottom sheet clear off the mattress when she felt the exquisite rush of Adam's mouth closing over her entire wet and dripping pussy.

"Don't look...Don't look...Don't look," the same haunting internal voice implored, but she couldn't help it.

Perched on the center of the bed with her knees spread wide, Ellen could look straight down beneath her and even though the room was dark, she still could make out the hazy outline of Adam's face wedged tightly between her thighs. Ellen's breath rose and fell with every movement her Son's mouth made across her cunt. She could also feel the tip of his nose gliding through her curly and tangled brown pubes at the same time his lips gouged and suckled her puffy vaginal lips. Swaying and shuddering on her knees, Ellen tried desperately to keep her balance when she felt her Son's tongue spiral ever deeper inside her oozing quim at the same time he reached up and cradled her asscheeks in his hands. It was at that moment Ellen felt as if her entire weight was somehow balanced on Adam's slurping mouth.

"Please...you can't cum yet...you can't let him see you let go," Ellen berated herself, partly not wanting to allow her Son to see just how easily he could push her over the edge and partly not wanting the joyful lashing he was giving her to stop.

Still, it was the blessing that Ellen possessed that proved to be her curse on that motel bed. She'd always been an easy cummer and within a minute of Adam's lips pressing into her gooey vaginal stew, she could feel the all too familiar twitches and rumblings building in every muscle of her body.

"URRGG...GGRRAAHH...GGRAHHH," Ellen strained, her hips, thighs and back going through gyrations they hadn't in years as she humped her cunt down on Adam's devouring mouth.

"GOD...PLLLEASSSSSE...AAAHHHH," she gulped repeatedly, unable to finish a breath each time another bolt of crippling electricity sizzled through her kneeling body.

The blood rushing through her skull had grown so intense Ellen couldn't even hear the sounds of Adam's mouth splashing unrepentedly through her quivering quim. But she could clearly feel all 10 of her Son's fingers digging into each side of her ass to force her crotch straight down on his soaked and shiny face. Adam's pace was unrelenting and Ellen had no prayer of gaining any shred of composure and it wasn't long until the simple physics of it all became too much to bare. The speed and size of Adam's tongue brushing continuously across such a sensitive and delicate orb as her clitoris was too much for Ellen to take.

"OOOHHH...ADDD...AAHHH...MMMMMMMM,'Ellen cried, her voice on the verge of breaking as she squeeled her Son's name.

Even though she had uttered Adam's name countless thousands of times over the years, never had it left her mouth with such ferocity, passion or desperation. Adam however refused to mutter so much as a word, simply keeping his mouth tightly sealed over his Mother's cunt until she'd squeezed every bit of her tangy froth down his churning throat.

_____________________________________

"You just let ...you own Son...eat you out," the remaining sliver of Ellen's conscience put what had happened in the bluntness and most chilling of terms.

The echo of those words rattling around her brain however caused her to have yet another orgasmic aftershock as she squatted her pussy down on Adam's still buried face. Reaching underneath her body with her right hand, Ellen brushed her fingers gently through her Son's hair as he laid beneath her and she could clearly feel the trail of her own seeping lust covering each of his cheeks.

Ellen's entire world now seemed to have spun off it's axis and she knew it would remain that way as long as she continued to kneel there on her elbows and knees in the dark. As long as she remained in that position she was safe, knowing the dread that would inevitably come with the first glimmer of morning light, when she finally had to face her Son, and herself.

A whimper of loss dribbled from Ellen's lips when Adam finally turned to his right and unglued his mouth from her lathered labia. Ellen's eyes now burned in their sockets and she knew she couldn't look down at her Son at that moment even if she could. Feeling his warm hands take her by the waist, Ellen allowed him to spin her around and lay her safely down on her back.

Her heart continuing to pound, Ellen felt as if her mouth was laced with cotton as Adam rested there silent beside her.

"Say something...please...," Ellen begged out loud, her frail voice echoing softly through the room as sleet pellets peppered the walls outside.

Her chest heaving up and down and she struggled to regain her breath, Ellen eased her hand down between her legs trying to quell what felt like a hive of angry bees buzzing deep within her lions.

"Let me help you," Adam said, breaking his silence before adding his right hand to his Mother's to help her rub her throbbing pussy together.