A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What!" I yelled. With my embarrassment, I didn't notice the bulge in her or his panties. It was another shemale!!

Mark yelled "Suck it for her! C'mon man live a little!!"

Then Sara was right behind me her hands on my head, "I want to watch you suck her cock. Then you can eat my pussy and fuck me. But first suck that cock!"

"Suck that cock. Suck that cock" was now being chanted around the limo. I didn't know what to do. I looked at her cock again she was now stroking it. It was skinny but getting longer, it was shaved smooth and her balls were hanging low.

I went to say something when Maria pushed my head down. As my mouth was open Mickey guided her cock in my mouth. Then Maria pulled my head up. Then back down. My eyes began to water as my head was forced down on her shaft slightly chocking me.

"Keep sucking little boy." Sara whispered in my ear and let go of my head. And as if I had done it a hundred times I kept sucking. I copied the moves that Beth usually used on me and swirled my tongue around her head. I looked out of the corner of my eyes and saw that Jamie was sucking Mark's cock. Oh my god it was huge. 10 inches at least and completely smooth like a swimmer's body. Sara was soon over there helping her with it.

Mickey looked down at me and smiling and I began to suck her man meat again. It was as long as mine and I began to play with her balls. She grabbed my other hand and putting it on her bare breast, she squeezed my hand to squeeze her tit. Her nipple hard against my hand. I was completely hard in my jeans with my zipper rubbing against my cock. I took my hands off Mickey and unzipped my pants to expose my swollen cock

.

Soon I felt another hand on my head pulling me off Mickey's cock. I tried to look around and saw that everyone was now naked. I took my shirt off and let my head be guided to another cock in front of me. I tried to figure out where it came from. Was it the driver's? No we were still moving. I looked up and saw that it was Jamie. I stuffed her whole cock in my mouth and began sucking it.

I was confused. I was sucking cock and was turned on by it. I was eager. I wanted more cock. But why? I had never felt this way before. Then Jamie began to thrust her hips in my mouth harder and harder. She held my head and began to face fuck me. I was enjoying this way too much!

After what felt like five minutes she pushed my head off her cock. I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes. I looked around and saw that Sara was now sitting on Mark's cock, engulfing it all as her face was filled with pleasure.

Jamies head dive down into the lap of Mickey and she began sucking her cock. I began to stroke myself like I was at home watching porn when Mickey motioned for me to come over next to her.

Mickey began to stroke my cock for me and soon was licking the orecum from the tip of my cock. I took one hand and began squeezing Jamirs ass, reaching over Mickey. My fingers soon found her ass hole and began to play with her ass with my middle finger.

I looked over at Mark as I heard him begin to grunt. Sara slammed down on his cock and held there for a minute. From where I was sitting I could see the cum being pumped through Marks cock. This too turned me on. Soon Mark's legs went straight and he let out a loud yell "OH FUCK!!"

Sara climbed off Mark's still erect cock it was glistening with a mixture of his cum and Sara's juices. Sara sat on the back seat and Jamie let go of mickeys cock and dove right in licking all of Mark's cum from her pussy. Then, she began to kiss Mickey swapping the cum back and forth.

Sara claimed around the two he she's and began to suck my cock. Her hot mouth and puffy lips felt so good around my cock and it didn't take long until I could feel my balls sweep with cum. I clinched my ass and began to shoot my seed in her mouth while holding the back of her head.

"God", was all I could mutter out at this point.

When I finished cumming Sara looked up at me and opened her mouth and it was full of my cum. Soon Mickey was there waiting for Sara to let my cum free from her mouth and into Mickeys. Once Sara's mouth was empty Mickey went over to Jamies and spit my cum into her mouth.

Just as my cock began to go limp it began to get hard again watching this cum swap. Jamies smiled at Mark with my cum on her lips and then em locked in a kiss with Sara. As their lips separated there was a strand of cum connecting them together still. They both licked their lips and swallowed what was left of my load that started and ended in Sara's mouth.

Then the car stopped. The divider lowered "We are back to the bar. What's the plan?" The driver asked.

I sat back down on the side seat. Mark was across from me and Mickey and Jamie were in the back bench seat. Both their cocks still erect. And their nipples hard. Sara sat between them her pussy lips still stretched from riding Marks large cock.

"Jamie how come we didn't get to cum!" Mickey joked.

"Home James!" Mark said to the driver and away we went. "It's about a 15 minute drive. Now what?"

Jamie looked at Mickey "Should we put on a quick show for them?" And she dove into the cleavage of Mickey. Mickey started caressing Jamie's body and they began to kiss, their lips not touching so that Mark and I could see their tongues. Sara had her arms around each of them caressing their backs. Both of them were playing with each other's tits. If I hadn't had their cocks in my mouth, I'd have said this was a hot lesbian show Id ever seen.

Marked leaned up to the driver and whispered something to him. Then to my surprise Mark's hand grabbed my cock and he began to stroke it. He looked at me and without me giving an answer he began to lick it and my balls. He put both balls in his mouth and began to hum. This made my cock leap with excitement. He then slid his mouth over the head of my cock, leaking with precum and began to suck my cock. It felt so good, better than it should have.

I looked over and the ladies were now watching us. I smiled at them and winked. They smiled back and began to laugh. With that Mark sat up realeasing the tight seal on my cock made from his lips. We all scrambled about the limo trying to get dressed as the limo pulled under the canopy of the hotel.

"Hey man you can keep what's on the floor back here!" Mark shouted at the driver through the partition, "Thanks man. Until next time. I will get at you next week when I go out again!"

We all scurried through the lobby anxious to get to Mark's room. As we entered the elevator, I looked around at everyone. They all looked like they were ready for more. I felt as if I was tiring out but still had a raging boner and thoughts in my head of what might happen. I might get to fuck Mickey. I'd get to see both Mickey and Jamie cum. I'd get to see Marks larger veiny cock again. I could lick Sara's pussy or even fuck her.

All of this sounded good to me.

When the doors closed, I instantly grabbed Mickey and spun her around and pushed her in the wall of the elevator. I began kissing her and groping at her breast. She raised a leg and wrapped it around me, making her skirt rise and expose her cock. I pushed into her and kept kissing. My hands wondered from her chest to her cock. I began to stroke it as I felt hands squeezing my ass and rubbing my back. As the elevator bounced and the bell rang I released my kiss on Mickey, her leg unwrapped around me and she tried to pull her skirt down over her bulging cock.

As we exited the elevator and headed to Mark's room, I checked my phone one more time. It flashed at me saying there was only 10% of battery left. But there was one text message from Beth. It was a picture of Beth with a huge smile on her face with a look in her eyes that she gets right after we screw. Then my phone died.

As Mark fumbled with the key card to get into his room, both Jamie and Mickey began kissing my neck. I put my arms around both of them as we stumbled towards Sara and the now opened door as Mark walked through.

Mark turned on one of the desk lights and dropping his pants around his feet, he threw his shirt at me. The girls took of their skirts and tops and were standing there naked. It didn't take me long to follow suit. I felt good, about myself and my cock. I knew since I was drunk and already came once that I had some staying power to fuck now.

Mark jumped on one of the beds and landed on his back, his extra large cock bouncing as he did. Jamie knelt on the bead near Mark's face stroking her cock. Mark opened his mouth and she slammed it in, her balls hitting his chin. She held it there for a second looked at me and told me "He sucked you time to pay him back!"

I was shocked and I wasn't sure if I could. I know I know He sucked me quickly in the limo, but I didn't know. For one he had was huge. I had sucked the girls' cocks with the thought that I would get to fuck Sara. Mickey gently pushed me on the bed between Mark's legs. There was nothing left to do now but suck my good friend and co-worker.

"Spit on it." Sara told me as she spat on Mark's cock over my shoulder. I did the same and began to stroke his long and thick cock. Looking at it face to face, it was as wide as a beer bottle. I slowly began to lick the underside of his cock and the sides. Stopping to let my tongue flick the head of his cock and taste his precum, my tongue meeting Sara's and we began to kiss. Marks cock resting on the side of my face.

Again I was caught off guard and jumped a little when I felt a warm tongue on my anus. I puckered my ass and clinched my cheeks together out of shock. Mickey used her hands and spread them apart and began to tongue fuck my ass. This was new to me. Yet it was so sensational my cock grew harder than it had ever been before. Even when I was in college I didn't even eat pussy as hard as Mickey was going after my ass. She reached between my legs and started to slowly stroke my cock. My whole body was becoming a huge tremble but was so relaxed at the same time. I had forgotten about Mark's cock as I was now moaning out loud.

Jamie noticed this and as I looked up she pulled her cock from Mark's mouth and straddled his face. "Lick my ass lover". She moaned as she pushed down on Mark's face. His cock twitched and I began licking it again. Soon Sara grabbed Mark's cock and started bobbing on the head of it like a trained pro. Mark shifted his legs and lifted his ass up a little. With that Jamie pushed my head down.

I wasn't thinking any more. I was reacting, just like Mark advised earlier in the night. I stuck my tongue out and began to lick Mark's ass like I did to Beth's pussy many times before. The harder Mickey tongued me, the harder I tongued Mark.

Just as it appeared the feeling from my ass was gone. I pulled my head from Mark's lap and looked around. Jamie was now standing at the side of the bed and Mark looked at me with his large cock obstructing my view and just smiled. He got up and grabbed a clear bottle of gel. He put some on his hands then began rubbing it on his cock. Jamie crawled on the bed on all fours and Mark squirted more of the gel on her ass and began to rub it around.

"Can I see that?" I asked but was interrupted by Mickey.

"Me first." She said in a low forceful tone. Mark passed her the lube and she squirted it on her cock and some on her hands.

"Lay on your back over here." She motioned me and I was so relaxed now that I did as she said. I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them, Saras cunt was right above me. i opened my mouth and she sat on my face. Her oussy wet and tasted good.

Jamie began to let out small shrieks. She was in pain but was having so much pleasure at the same time from Marks large cock fucking her ass.

As I was tasting Saras juices as they ran on my face, my legs were being lifted in the air and my ankles were now sitting on Michey's shoulders. Her hands began to massage my ass. Suddenly my ass opened up and a finger went in. Before I could understand what was happening, Sara pressed her pussy deeper into my face. Almost suffocating me.

My ass felt more pressure as I felt two fingers. There was pressure yet a sense of complete enjoyment. I pushed into her fingers, trying to feel more.

Jamie began to moan, almost shrieking with pain, "Ahh fuuuuck. Yes give me your whole cock in my ass pussy. Ohhhh." She gritted her teeth.

Soon there was a bigger pressure on my spincter and I spread my legs a little more. The head of Mickey's cock was pushing in my ass and I relaxed even more. I felt it slide in me slowly with pain. As she began to pull it out, it hurt even more and I could hardly take the pain. My scream muffled by Saras pussy being on my face. I took a deep breath inhaling the sweet scent from her juices. Then it happened, Mickey slammed her whole cock in my ass and I could feel her cock throb and as she got in a rhythm, it began to feel so so good. I was now gritting my teeth, unable to eat Sara's pussy.

As Sara lifted from my face, my eyes were closed but then I felt something new and warm on my lips. Jamie crawled over me and her cock was resting on my lips. Mark's cock was still inside her ass and pumping away. I opened my mouth and with every thrust Mark gave, Jamie did the same. Her cock was going in and out of my mouth. Mickey's cock was slamming into my ass and I knew that was what pure extacy felt like. I could tell Mickey was using her whole cock as I could feel her balls slap against me.

Precum was oozing out of my cock and running onto my stomach. A string of it connected my cock to the puddle that was forming. Sara saw this and ran her hand through it and then licked her fingers clean.

I then felt the bed bounce and Mark was on one side of me and Jamie on the other. Both their cocks pointing at my face, they were stroking their cocks vigorously. Sara was teasing my cock rubbing my precum all over it.

Mark grabbed my head and pushed it towards Jamie's cock. I opened my mouth and began sucking it. Soon I heard Jamie moan and her cock swell. She held her cock right on my lips then I felt it. It was really hot on my tongue, she was cumming in my mouth. It was thick and salty as it ran over my tongue and down my throat, I swallowed. Then another shot came from her cock but this one shot on my face. It was on my chin and cheeks. She pulled her cock away from my reaching tongue.

Jamie pushed my head towards Mark.s cock. I began sucking him and couldn't get enough of it. I was becoming a cock slut. I didn't even care that it had been in Jamie's ass hole. Soon Mark pulled his throbbing cock out of my mouth and also blew his load all over my face. It was as big as his cock. Not three spurts of cum but five shot from Marks cock. His hot load covered my lips, both eyes and even landed on my forehead.

I couldn't open my eyes as Marks sticky cum was covering them. I stuck my tongue out searching for Mickeys cock. She pulled out of my ass and let my legs down and crawled on top of me. Sara held my head up and I could barley get my tongue to touch the tip of her cock. Then I felt it splash against my face. It was creamy sticky and salty. Her load was nice and big too, I let some of it run in my mouth so I could taste it. I closed my mouth and swallowed her seed down my throat with a gulp.

"Ok Sara time for the clean up." I heard Jamie say still panting from her orgasm. I was expecting her to suck my cock, but soon I could hear her wet pussy being played with. It was close but I didn't know what was happening as I still couldn't open my cum covered eyes.

Just as I was about wipe my eyes I heard a grunt and then a warm flush of fluid hit my face. It was warm. Sweet. And then it happened again with another grunt. The third splash of this warm ejaculation thinned the cum that was on my eyes enough that I could open them.

There right above my face was Sara's pussy with her fingers stroking it and she was squirting all over me. When she was finished she fell beside me in exhaustion.

I took a deep breath and then I felt a warm mouth on my cock. Within seconds I started to cum. It felt so good, I pushed all the cum out so I could to feed this ravenous mouth.

"Way to finish your man off." I heard from Mickey. I was excited as it was Mark who sucked me off and drank my cum. I laid there unable to move much. I reached for a sheet to wipe my face off. As I looked around Jamie and Mickey were getting dressed. Sara was passed out on the bed. I looked for Mark and he was taking the covers off the other bed. I continued to wipe my face clean of the loads of sticky cum and pussy juices from my face I licked my lips and they felt so smooth and tasted like a salty treat.

When I sat up the ladies both came over and gave me a kiss good bye and sauntered out of the room. Sara was slowly getting dressed and trying to catch up.

I looked over at Mark, he wasn't covered up and his cock, now limp but still huge, was the smallest I had saw it all night. He smiled at me and asked, "Was that fun or what man?"

"Uh uh well yeah. Not what I was expecting but damn that was fun." I answered. I was still staring at his cock for some reason.

"You might want to sleep over in this bed. That bed is covered in cum lube and sweat and squirt juice. Come one I won't bite." Mark offered up.

I looked at the bed I was sitting on and Mark was right. It was covered in body fluid. I stood up, my ass sore but in a good way. I walked around the bed Mark was laying in and lifted the covers and crawled in.

"Don't worry I won't try and fuck you. You won't be able to handle it." Mark said jokingly.

And that's how my night ended. Naked next to a male coworker with cum stuck to my face and my ass trying to process what was in it.

What a good night it was indeed.

12