A Night Out

Story Info
Gloria and Fred enjoy a night out.
2.4k words
3.96
14.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,328 Followers

*Author's Note: This is erotic fantasy. It involves sexual situations between consenting adults, all of whom are at least 18 years of age. Since it is fantasy and it's my fantasy, I presume a world free of STDs. I hope you enjoy the story. Comments are always appreciated.

A NIGHT OUT

"Feel like going out tonight?" Fred asked his wife, Gloria.

"Sure!" Gloria replied, smiling. "Where?"

"How about the Blue Note?" Fred suggested.

"Really?!" Gloria asked, her excitement rising at the mention of their favorite jazz club. "I'd love to."

"Great," Fred said, smiling.

"Why don't you shave me, then I'll take a shower?" Gloria suggested.

"Okay," Fred agreed, licking his lips.

Gloria stripped in a trice and jumped on the bed, bringing her heels up onto the edge wide apart, displaying her pussy, her long inner lips sticking out and pouting open beneath her big clit as she leaned back on her elbows to watch.

"What brought this on?" Gloria asked as Fred smeared shaving gel over her pussy, then set to work with the razor.

"I just thought that it had been a while and thought you might enjoy it," Fred replied as he carefully shaved her.

"You know how much I love Blue Note," Gloria said as Fred made sure that there was no stubble over her queen of spades tattoo, wiping her clean with a towel, then leaning over to make sure that she was as smooth as the day she was born with his tongue, dipping it into her to taste her tangy juices that were already flowing. "Are you going to pick out something for me to wear?" she asked when he finally sat back licking his lips.

"If you'd like," Fred agreed as she got up and went to take a shower.

"This is sure going to get some attention," Gloria observed as she pulled on the miniskirt that he had chosen, the hem coming down to the crease of her legs meeting her ass, then pulled on the T-shirt which was torn off just below her C-cup breasts, the material so sheer that her thick ruby nipples were clearly visible, the curve of the bottom of her breasts just visible.

"And these," Fred said, holding up her 6" stiletto heels, which brought her height up to 5'8" when she put them on.

The Blue Note was 3/4 full when they arrived, the band playing a sultry torch song.

"Hi, Gloria, Fred," the bartender greeted them when they slid onto stools at the end of the bar, Gloria's next to the wall. "Long Island iced teas?" he asked.

"Thanks, Rodney," Fred replied.

"I haven't seen the two of you in a while," Rodney said as he delivered their drinks. "You're looking as hot as ever, Gloria."

"You're too sweet, Rodney," Gloria said as she sucked on the straw, her bright red lipstick coloring it.

"Well, hey, sweet thing," a tall, muscular black man said as he approached. "Long time no see," he said, leaning over to kiss her, his hands sliding up beneath her T-shirt to cover her hard-nippled breasts as he dueled tongues with her. "You want to dance?" he asked when he broke the kiss, his hands still filled with her breasts, her T-shirt pushed up over them.

"Maybe later, Henry," Gloria replied, reaching for his crotch, both hands finding the big cock that she knew was there. "This is what I really want," she said, sliding his zipper down and reaching in to pull his cock out, both hands wrapping around the shaft as she jacked him, spreading her knees apart and pulling him close.

"You know that I can't say no to you," Henry said as she guided his cock to her pussy, sighing when she felt it fill her as she leaned back, her elbows on the bar as she watching his big black cock sliding in and out of her in the dim light.

"That feels wonderful," Gloria sighed as he fucked her, his hands filled with her breasts.

"You've got a magical pussy," Henry said, smiling at Fred. "It seems a shame to be wasting it on him."

"Oh, he's got his uses," Gloria said, laughing, then moaning when Fred reached over to rub her big clit while Henry fucked her.

"Damn, baby, you're going to make me cum if your pussy keeps doing that," Henry gasped as he felt her pussy spasming on his cock.

"That's the whole idea," Gloria said, squeezing his cock with her pussy as he plunged it in and out of her. "Fill me up."

"Oh, man," Henry groaned, his cock buried in her pussy as he came, pumping cum into her. "I have sure missed that," he said, withdrawing his cock when he had finished emptying his balls into her.

"So have I," Gloria said as Fred slid from his stool and squatted down, taking Henry's glistening, gooey cock into his mouth and sucking it clean before turning to slurp the cum cocktail from her pussy.

"I can't figure out which of you is the craziest," Henry laughed as he watched Fred eating her cum-filled pussy.

"That's why we're such a perfect couple," Gloria said, running her fingers through Fred's hair as he ate her. "We're both cock-crazy cum lovers."

"I've got a cock for you," a good-looking man said, smiling at her as he rubbed his crotch suggestively.

"I don't doubt it," Gloria said as Fred rose up, licking his lips as he sat on his stool, "but tonight is a black cock only evening," she said, tapping the queen of spades tattoo above her spread pussy as she pulled her T-shirt down to cover her breasts.

"I've got a black cock," a fat man with a beard said.

"Then this is my lucky night," Gloria said, smiling at him as the guy she had turned down stared in stunned shock.

A small crowd had gathered, watching as the fat man pulled his equally fat cock out and ran it into Gloria's open pussy and began to fuck her.

"This is just the kind of an evening that I needed," Gloria said to Fred, pulling his head down for a deep, tongue-filled kiss as the man continued to fuck her.

"Man, this is some sweet pussy," the man gasped as he fucked her, her long inner lips clinging to the shaft of his cock each time he drew back for another thrust into her.

"You have a nice fat cock," Gloria said, reaching down to rub her big fat clit as he continued to fuck her, looking up to smile at the circle of faces that were enjoying the show.

"I'm going to cum," the man warned after a bit.

"I can't wait," Gloria laughed, feeling his cock pulsing deep in her pussy as he groaned. "That's it, fill me up," she urged, squeezing his cock with her pussy, massaging it as he emptied himself into her.

"Wow, that was great," he said as he finally slid his cock from her gaping pussy.

"Fred will clean you up," Gloria told him as Fred slid off of his stool and squatted down, taking the man's fat cock into his mouth and sucking on it, tasting Gloria's pussy all over it as he sucked it clean, then turned and began doing the same to her pussy to hoots of laughter and calls of encouragement from the spectators.

"Man, that was a big load," Fred said when he finally lifted his face from Gloria's pussy and resumed his seat, licking his lips in satisfaction before leaning over to share a deep kiss with her.

"Okay, one more and then I want to dance," Gloria said, laughing when half a dozen of them men watching volunteered, but only one stepped forward, pulling his zipper down.

"I'd like some of that," he said, smiling at her as he fisted a large black cock.

"And I'd like some of that," Gloria replied, watching wide-eyed as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down between her petaled inner lips before sliding it into her and beginning to fuck. "Oh, yes, that is nice," she purred as she felt his cock working her pussy.

"Where you want me to cum, baby?" he asked after several minutes of pumping his big black cock in and out of her.

"I think that this one is for Fred," Gloria replied, reaching over to caress his cheek as the man continued to fuck her. "He's been so patient," she said as he slipped from his stool to squat down next to her, watching from close up and the big black cock slid glisteningly in and out of her long-lipped pussy.

There were murmurs from the audience when the man pulled his cock from Gloria's pussy and turned towards an open-mouthed Fred, cum shooting from his cock onto Fred's extended tongue and into his mouth before he could close his lips on it, his cheeks hollowing as he sucked, his throat bobbing as he gulped down the man's cum, until finally he leaned forward to gasps of amazement, taking the entire cock into his mouth until his nose was pressed up against his belly as he milked it with his mouth and throat before slowly pulling back and revealing the cock inch by inch until only the tip of his tongue was jammed into the slit.

"Now I'm ready to dance," Gloria said, sliding from her stool and heading for the dance floor, accompanied by a handful of the men while Fred climbed back onto his stool, licking his lips and continuing to swallow, trying to clear his mouth of the cloying cum.

It was fifteen minutes later before a sweating Gloria returned with an entourage, her face glowing with excitement, her hard nipples poking through her T-shirt as she climbed up onto her stool.

"I need another drink," she gasped, smiling at Fred.

"Two more, Henry," Fred said, leaning forward to meet her kiss, their tongues dueling.

"You're not in a hurry, are you?" Gloria asked.

"This night is for you," Fred replied.

"Good, because I promised a few of the guys that they could have a turn fucking me," she laughed. "I thought that they might just do it right there on the dance floor."

"That would have been something to see," Fred laughed. "What stopped you?"

"You know how I like it when you watch me," Gloria replied, "and I like watching you suck their cocks after they fuck me."

Henry produced the two Long Island iced teas and Gloria practically inhaled half of hers before spinning her stool around and leaning back against the bar with her arms up on it, her knees apart and her pussy exposed.

"Okay, who's first?" she asked, laughing when several of them stepped forward this time.

Six more men took turns fucking her as she sat on the bar stool, each time Fred sucking them clean after they had cum, then eating Gloria's cum-filled pussy, cleaning her up for the next one.

"I think that I'm ready to go now," Gloria gasped after Fred had eaten her clean after the sixth one. "It's your turn for some fun."

"Sounds good to me," Fred said as he resumed his seat, licking his lips.

"Henry, would you like to join us?" Gloria asked, smiling at the tall, handsome bartender.

"You know I would," Henry replied, smiling.

"Let's go, then," Gloria said, slipping from the barstool onto her feet, smiling at the surrounding circle of men, many of whom had just fucked her. "This has been a lot of fun. Thanks, everyone."

"I have to admit, I've never met a couple like the two of you," Henry said as they entered their apartment.

"Is that good or bad?" Gloria asked, leading them to the bedroom.

"It's certainly entertaining," Henry replied as she peeled her T-shirt off, followed by her miniskirt sliding to the floor, leaving her naked.

"We're just into sex," Gloria said, opening a drawer in the bedside dresser as Fred undressed, quickly followed by Henry.

"What the hell!" Henry gasped when he saw her extract a strap-on and fasten it around her waist, a thick, black, 10" dildo hanging from the front.

"Don't worry, this is for Fred," she assured him as Fred sat on the bed, then laid back, bringing his knees up towards his chest.

"Holy shit!" Henry gasped as he watched her lubricate the big black dildo, then press the head of it against Fred's exposed rosebud, Fred moaning as it entered his ass.

"You can fuck me while I fuck him," Gloria said when she had worked the entire dildo into Fred's ass, one hand guiding it, the other wrapped around his rock-hard cock, jacking it.

Henry got behind Gloria and fed his cock into her pussy, then just stood there while she began to fuck Fred in the ass with the dildo, at the same time sliding her own pussy back and forth on Henry's cock.

"Feel good?" she asked, smiling at Fred as she fucked him and at the same time jacked his cock.

"Yeah, great," Fred grunted.

"This is the craziest thing I've ever seen," Henry laughed, not complaining as Gloria's pussy slid back and forth on his cock.

"I'm going to cum," Fred gasped after a couple of minutes.

"Okay," Gloria said, unstrapping the strap-on from around her waist, leaving the dildo buried in his ass as she leaned over and took his cock into her mouth while Henry continued fucking her from behind, moaning with delight when she felt it explode and cum began blasting her tonsils as Fred came.

"I'm going to cum, too," Henry announced as Gloria sucked Fred off.

"I want to suck you," Gloria gasped, cum still oozing from the slit of Fred's cock, then pursed her lips over it, the tip of her tongue probing the slit as she siphoned the rest of his cum from him, then turned around, dislodging Henry from her pussy and taking his glistening cock into her mouth just as it exploded, eagerly gulping his cum as he came.

"That was insane," Henry gasped when she had sucked him dry, then turned to slowly ease the dildo from Fred's ass, which gaped open lewdly.

"It was perfect," Gloria said, crawling up on top of Fred to share a deep, cummy kiss with him.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,328 Followers