A Night Out With Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David grabbed her hand and pulled her around so she was in front of him. She straddled his legs as he pulled her down to face him. Immediately his hand went back to her slit. She undulated against his hand as he rubbed her. The angle was bad for us to see exactly what he was doing but her moans let us know he was touching her just right.

"Oh David," she moaned. "Yes, right there." I couldn't see his hand but I imagined his fingers circling her clit and rubbing it before sliding into her wet, pink hole. We could see her pressing her hips against his hand. She moaned again and I pictured his fingers sliding in and out of her pussy while his thumb caressed the taut, red clitoris that had to be throbbing by now. Mine certainly was.

"Cum for me," he demanded. He watched her face and finally bent forward to kiss her. His other hand cupped her breast through her suit.

"Oh, yesss," she hissed as she broke away from his lips. Her back bowed as she tipped her hips up toward his hand. "Now," she groaned and her hips bucked against his hand. It was very exciting to watch her cum and I saw that Leslie was really enjoying the show. The look on her face was very telling as David slowed his movements, gentling Heather down from her orgasm.

"I'm getting in," she announced to all of us and with only her top still on she stood up, walked over to the pool, and dropped into the water. She swam over to Hayley and the two started talking. I looked at Nick and his eyes were on the women in the pool.

From where I was sitting, I could see a rise in both Ethan and David's suits. Leslie was watching me sitting on her husband's lap. She lost the next round and had to take her slacks off. Like with her shirt, she did it quickly with no fanfare. Nick wasn't having anything doing with that though. When she tried to sit back down, he pulled her onto his lap. She was facing the table but I was certain she'd feel some steel in Nick's suit. His hands came around her sides and he covered her breasts with his hands. He placed his head against her shoulder blades and held her against him as he massaged her tits. I was surprised when she grabbed one of his hands but it was just so she could put it under the fabric.

David dealt another hand and I no longer cared what my cards were. I had nothing but I didn't fold. I waited for the reveal and when it came I untied my top and let my breasts fall out. John was waiting and he cupped them both before I could undo it in the back. We didn't even realize that John's hand was worse than mine until David told us I didn't need to take my top off.

"Yes, I did," I moaned when Ethan took a breast from John and rubbed his 5 o'clock shadow across the sensitive tip. I knew everyone was watching but I didn't care. John tongued the other nipple and it all made my clit throb. I knew my bottoms were absorbing as much as they could of the wetness leaking from my hole.

"John lost," David continued.

John and Ethan released my nipples at David's words. John was already in shorts. Did he have a suit on underneath? I felt him gather himself then he stood up with me still in his arms! He lifted me higher and instructed Ethan to undo his pants. I felt Ethan's hands against my thighs and then a grunt from John as he heaved me up another inch or so. I knew when his shorts dropped to the patio. He continued to hold me as he kicked them away.

When he sat back down, only the cloth of my bottoms separated us. It was too much. "I'm out," I groaned. "I'm ready for the pool."

I stood up and unclasped my top, letting it fall to the floor. I stepped back and quickly yanked my bottoms off. John pulled me back to stand over him. While everyone watched I straddled his thighs and lowered myself down onto his thick cock.

"This isn't the pool," he groaned as I slid down over him.

"I don't care," I groaned as his cock worked its way into my slick tunnel. I rose up and dropped back down over him. I'd never considered size before. So long as we enjoyed each other, I thought size didn't matter... at least not until today. "I don't care," I repeated as I did it again.

He lifted me up and let me fall on him again. "I don't care either," he said.

I moaned and clutched his shoulders. I was so close. My clit throbbed, my nipples throbbed, and his cock felt like heaven as my pussy hole sheathed him. He helped me ride him a couple more times and then he reached between us and brushed my swollen clit. I held his head against me as my orgasm finally started. I ground myself against his hand as the waves spread. Part of me knew everyone was watching as I moaned in release. I wouldn't have cared if the whole world was watching by then.

As I came down from the peak I'd been on, I looked around. Nick was rocking his pelvis against Leslie. Ethan and David were openly rubbing their cocks over their suits. A surge of power went through me as I realized that they were doing it because of me. I looked at John when I felt him stop moving me up and down.

"I don't want to cum yet," he whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

He put his lips close to my ear and said, "If I cum I'm done. I don't want to be done yet."

I liked hearing that. I stood up and felt him slide out of me. He was still hard as a rock. Everyone could see my juices shining on him. I openly stared at the thick, purple plum at the tip. It confirmed what my pussy already knew. The thickness I'd felt with my hand was not all cloth! Dropping down between his feet, I repeated what Nick had said earlier that morning.

"I got your cock all dirty." I licked all the way around the head and felt it jerk against my mouth. "Let me clean that up," I continued. I licked down from the top to the base. Before he could say anything else I licked the underside too. I pressed it against his lower stomach as I licked and sucked him clean. When I was done, I opened my mouth and slowly pushed it down over the whole thing. I felt him slide into my throat before I pulled back. He stopped me before I could do it again.

"It's clean," he groaned.

I watched him grasp it right at the base and squeeze. I knew what he was doing so I stood up and stretched. I bent back down and kissed him on the cheek then winked at Ethan. "Thanks boys," I said, giving everyone watching us a little wave. I turned around and walked naked to the edge of the pool before diving in the warm, blue water.

12