A Night Out with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

"I'm going to come," I cried.

Mom's hips moved even faster. I grunted as the first sticky rope of seamen splashed against her insides. Mom slammed down on my cock, burying me deep inside here bowels. I came even harder as Mom squeezed my cock with her sphincter. She was shaking with orgasm as was I.

"Oh my god," Mom yelled loudly shaking and shivering.

Aunt Michelle backed away as Mom fell forward onto my chest, her lips pressed against mine. She kissed me until she quit shaking, then pushed up to look into my eyes.

"Thank you," she told me.

"No thank you. I have always wondered what that would be like."

"You should have said something, I would have been happy to show you," Aunt Michelle said softly.

"I'm glad I got to show you," Mom said.

"I'm glad too," I whispered. She kissed me gently.

"Oops," Mom said rising quickly and hurrying to the bathroom. My cock popped out of her ass and flopped onto my stomach.

"I guess I better..." I said getting and hurrying to the bathroom too.

When I stepped into the bathroom, Mom was in the shower. She poked her head around the curtain to see who was there.

"Oh, good. Get in here," she ordered.

I stepped into the shower as she backed away. She was holding a plastic bottle with a nozzle on the end.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Help me. I need you to put this nozzle in my ass and squeeze the bottle. Please?"

"Sure...why?"

"To get you out of my ass," she told me smiling.

"Okay." I took the bottle from her. She turned around and bent at the waist.

I slipped the nozzle into her little brown hole as far as it would go. Mom grunted. I then squeezed the bottle gently until all the liquid was now in Mom. I pulled it out and Mom quickly straightened up.

"You go. I need a minute alone," Mom ordered.

I quickly got out of the shower and out the door, closing it behind me. Aunt Michelle smiled at me as I dripped on the carpet. I stepped away from the door, not wanting to embarrass Mom by being too close. A couple of minutes later, Mom came out, smiled and indicated I should go in. I went in, peed and took a shower. After drying off I returned to the bedroom. Mom and Aunt Michelle were lying in bed kissing. When they heard the door open they pulled apart and looked at me.

"No, continue, please," I told them.

They smiled and resumed kissing and touching each other. I just stood by the bed watching as they caressed and kissed each other. They were getting quite excited. Suddenly, they stopped, reached up and pulled me down between them, laughing.

For the rest of the night two of us would work on the odd person out. Mom and me on Aunt Michelle, Aunt Michelle and me on Mom, Mom and Aunt Michelle on me. It was a wonderful night with all of us falling asleep around four in the morning.

Aunt Michelle left when she woke up the next day. For the rest of the weekend, Mom and I spent it in bed, except when we went downstairs to eat. It was probably the best weekend of my young adult life.

Over the summer, Dad spend a lot of time on the road, leaving Mom and me alone. Aunt Michelle came over often. By the time I was leaving to start the fall semester of my freshman year, I was exhausted. Mom promised to drive up for a visit once in awhile. Aunt Michelle did also. I had to make them promise not to come up together at the same time. They did, reluctantly.

It's now been three years since that initial night out with Mom. We still get together whenever we can. Aunt Michelle visits from time to time. Dad is still on the road, although Mom says he is starting to slow down, a little. I am planning my graduate studies which will be twice as hard as what I was doing now. I plan on going all the way for my doctorate in astrophysics. I really enjoy the subject and I think I'll be great at it.

I got a visit from Aunt Michelle today. She came up to tell my Mom was very sick. I dropped everything and we flew back home. Three days later, Mom passed away. Dad was devastated. Michelle was crushed. I...I just wanted to die. I had no idea what my world would be like without Mom. After three days I went back to school and threw myself into my studies. Michelle was a frequent visitor. Not only to my bed, but to Dad's. She told me she was consoling him too.

Dad quit work almost immediately. He was well off enough to just sit at home and sulk. I knew it wasn't good for him and tried to get him to go out when I was home, but he would have none of it. I also found that I was quite well off as far as money went. Mom had left me every dime she ever saved.

Eventually, Aunt Michelle told me a secret. She wasn't really Mom's sister. They were step-sisters. She asked me to marry her. I was shocked. I thought about it for all of thirty seconds and said yes. I did love her. She asked if she could continue to see Dad. I told her of course she could. At least until he became so frail he could no longer function.

It's been ten years since I achieved my doctorate. Michelle and I moved to be closer to where I was going to work. I moved Dad with us. He and Michelle don't have relations any more. Michelle and I still do. And do we. She is just a horny as she was fifteen years ago. We are having fun. We are living our lives. We are happy.

# # #

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers
12