A Note & a Letter Ch. 02

Story Info
Glen and Sarah come together.
3.3k words
4.69
40.1k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,279 Followers

In the weeks and months that followed Glen's and Sarah's declaration of their love for each other Glen often remembered Rosemary's words, "Why don't you piss off and find yourself a nice little virtuous young maiden who'll keep her legs closed to everyone except you...if you can find one."

"Almost prophetic words," Glen thought.

Glen returned to working in the practice while Sarah stayed at Rascals Point. He went to see her as often as he could and occasionally Sarah came to the city and stayed a few days with Trish and Ron. Seeing each other only intermittently was difficult, but what really pushed up the frustration level was the time they would have to wait before they got married.

Although Glen had walked away from Rosemary, and as the pain he had felt over her betrayals had now, in the light of his new found love, diminished, Rosemary still haunted him. She was like a niggling pain that would not go away.

The first reason for this arose from the house. He wanted to sell it, but as she was part owner he needed her agreement. Having disappeared into the ether with Alan he had no means of getting in touch with her.

The police were of course still seeking Alan in connection with the missing money from the bank, but he seemed to have gone to ground in some remote spot. It was thought that he and Rosemary might have fled abroad, but that had yet to be confirmed.

In addition, if Glen wanted to be divorced it would be possible in Rosemary's absence, but it would be easier if she was contactable.

Yet a further reason why Rosemary continued to trouble him, although Glen would have denied it, might be roughly described as emotional. You do not easily cast off a person with whom you have shared many years of your life, especially if that sharing had included sex.

About six month's into Glen's and Sarah's engagement, a new anxiety arose. Sarah began to look pale and drawn and lose weight. Normally only of slight build, the loss of weight began to look serious. As a doctor Glen could have examined her himself, but he knew that if he did so he might make a subjective diagnosis, so Sarah went off to the local GP accompanied by her mother Linda.

On his next visit to Rascals Point an anxious Glen was met by a hesitant Linda.

Much to Glen's relief she was able to say that the doctor had found no physical problem; the trouble lay elsewhere.

It took a couple of minutes for Linda to get around to saying what she wanted to say.

"Look, I know the decision you and Sarah have made regarding sex, but the frustration is beginning to take its toll of Sarah. I don't want to interfere Glen, but I thought I'd better speak out because Sarah won't. She's never been in love like this before, never felt for anyone like she feels for you."

"I can speak as a woman and know what it's like to want a man like you've never wanted anything before. Every time you two are together she's in a state of sexual frustration. She's not been like a lot of other girls, having casual affairs, she's always said that she would wait for the man she really loved, and she's found him. She's young and fertile, Glen, she needs you."

"But Linda, I told Sarah I'd wait..."

"I know what you said, Glen, Sarah told me, and she loved you even more for that, but at the time she didn't fully understand what sexual frustration can do to a woman. We're not naïve, Steve and me, if you'll talk to Sarah, ask her if she wants to change her mind about holding off, you can always have a double room when you come here."

"We're concerned for our girl, Glen; she needs you, and I expect you need her."

She looked at Glen questioningly for a moment, then cautiously asked, "You do want her like that...I mean some men..."

"Yes of course I want her like that." He smiled at her and said, "Perhaps you'd better ask Steve what it's like for men to wait."

Linda blushed slightly but said nothing about having been pregnant when she and Steve had married.

"I'm not telling you what to do, Glen, but at least talk to Sarah."

"I will," he said solemnly.

It was during one of their beach walks that Glen broached the subject. After expressing his concern for her debilitated condition, he told her of Linda's talk with him, ending by asking, "Would you like us to start making love before we get married?"

She stopped walking and leaned into him, burying her face against him and saying in a muffled voice, "Yes, darling."

He kissed her and she looked up at him and asked, "You won't think I'm a slut, will you?"

He wondered why this sensitive girl almost broke his heart at times. Perhaps it was her very simplicity, but it made him feel protective in a way he had never felt with Rosemary. "This is a flower to be carefully nurtured," he thought.

It was decided that they would make love for the first time that night. Since Sarah was not on the pill they walked back through the town where Glen purchased some condoms. Back at the hotel Glen let Linda know what they intended, and since he always occupied a double room, the one used by Trish and Ron when they visited, Sarah was able to come to him there.

"Be very gentle with her," Linda pleaded. "She knows she will be hurt, but do it quickly."

"I will," he replied.

They went to bed early, and as Glen undressed her and touched her small, round naked breasts for the first time, Sarah said shyly, "They're not very big, are they?"

He had a momentary vision of Rosemary's sumptuous swelling mounds with their long firm nipples and Stars substantial mammary glands, and he decided he preferred Sarah's modest bosom with their small rose pink nipples.

"Perhaps they'll get bigger when I put some weight back on," Sarah murmured.

Glen smiled, kissed her and said, "I won't be marrying you for the size of your breasts, darling, it will be for what you are."

He kissed her again and then lifted her on to the bed. Sarah said uncertainly, "Glen, I don't really know what to do."

"It's all right, my love, just leave it to me."

That night and for some time to come this was going to be no scorching union with all the refinements of love making. These might come with time as they explored each other, discovering what each liked and what they would allow.

As he leaned on his elbow looking at Sarah, he was even more aware of how slender she was. This was exaggerated by her loss of weight and she made him feel heavy, clumsy and fearful of crushing her.

He bent over her and kissed her, cupping her breast as he did so. He slewed his lips over hers without trying to enter her mouth with his tongue. Her lips were soft, moist, and responsive to the touch of his.

"How I shall enjoy teaching her the ways of love," he thought, and visualised the endless pleasures they would give each other.

He moved down to kiss her nipples and at the same time touched and began to softly massage her vulva. He moved a finger to enter her vaginal canal and felt the slight resistance of her hymen.

Beginning to gently circle her clitoris with his finger Sarah began to sigh and then to make soft whimpering sounds of pleasure.

"Do it to me now," she whispered, and as he rolled the condom on to his penis Sarah placed a towel under her buttocks. No doubt Linda had given her daughter some good advice.

He carefully probed for her vaginal entrance and Sarah said, "Do it quickly, darling."

He thrust firmly into her. She jerked and gave a little scream, her arms clutching round him convulsively. He was through and pushing to her depths.

He understood the pain he had caused her and he asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No darling, don't stop, finish first."

It did not take long. He came quickly, wishing it was into Sarah he was spurting his seed instead of a condom. "That will come in good time, he thought."

He did not stay long inside her since he knew she would be sore. As he withdrew Sarah said, "Thank you, my love."

He removed the blood and semen stained condom while Sarah went to the bathroom to wash her vagina. The towel with the patch of blood on it was removed, and they lay embracing each other.

Sarah curled against him and Glen felt as if he was holding a child. Sarah slept, but Glen was awake long that night thinking about the life that lay ahead of them, and the difficulties they must surmount before that life could begin properly.

For two more days Glen did not try to copulate with Sarah since she was still sore from her deflowering. On the third day he had to return to his practice, so it was in the early morning they made love. Sarah had no orgasm but she seemed very content.

After this first pain free coupling she sighed and said, "It's more beautiful than I ever imagined, will you do it with me often?"

Glen smile and replied, "Very often, my love."

Sarah went on to the pill the following week, and it was a fortnight before Glen could join her again and yet another two weeks before he could cease using a condom. Even these few sexual unions seemed to have had a positive effect on Sarah; the signs of stress disappeared and she began to put on weight. Even her prediction about her breasts came true, but they did not so much grow in size as become firmer, standing out proudly, their pink nipples looking ripe and luscious.

It took some time for Sarah to have her first orgasm, and Glen was amazed to learn that it was indeed her first orgasm, since she had never masturbated.

As the first indications of an approaching orgasm made its self felt, Sarah had grown frightened, not knowing what was happening to her. She had begged Glen to stop, but he reassured her saying, "It's all right, darling, this is what should happen."

He released his sperm into her so that it chimed in with her climax, and little thing that she was, she became like a raging tigress, screaming for him to come into her deeper and never to stop.

It was after this that she asked, "We will have babies one day, won't we, my love?"

Glen assured her he would do his best to bring about this desirable goal. If all was not perfect for them, at least there was a deep contentment, each feeling that they had found a completely compatible sexual partner. Sarah had almost recovered and Glen did his work with joy, knowing that he now had something...someone...to work for.

Then one morning the media shrieked, "Bank Embezzler Arrested," "Disguise Penetrated by Observant Police Sergeant in Country Town."

They had caught Alan, but there was no mention of Rosemary. Glen actually made enquiries though a local police sergeant who was by way of being a friend."

"No," the sergeant said, "She wasn't with him when they arrested him. Of course, they weren't interested in her so nothing further was done."

"But won't they want her as a witness?"

The sergeant shrugged; "That'll be up to the crown prosecutor. But what could she tell him? What they've got on him will probably be sufficient."

There the matter rested until Glen received another letter that marked a stage in his life.

"Dearest Glen," it began. "You will probably never want to see me again and may not even read this letter, but I felt I wanted to write and tell you I often think of you and wish that things could have been different.

That bastard Alan left me a few weeks after we had run away together. By then I knew the police were after him and in a way it was a relief to be rid of him. The trouble is he left me with nothing. I'm stuck in this bloody back of nowhere town eking out a living doing odd jobs in the one and only restaurant in the place, and making what I can how I can."

Glen thought he knew how she would be "making what" she could, and muttered to himself, "She's had plenty of practice."

The letter went on, "I know you will probably say no, but I wondered if you would send me some money. I put a lot into our marriage financially, and I think you owe me something."

Glen felt that her claim that she had put in a lot financially was a gross exaggeration since her art work had brought in next to nothing, but he read on.

"You probably won't believe this, darling, but I often think of our time together and deeply regret my behaviour. If only I could have that time over again how differently I would behave. I often pray for a miracle, and you will come and find me and forgive me, and we could be together again."

"About the only time you have prayed," thought Glen.

The letter ended, "If not out of love, then at least for the sake of the good times we had together, please send me something to go on with, and you might even see your way clear to making me some sort of allowance. My address is the one above. All my love Rosemary."

Glen's immediate reaction was to be angry at this mixture of love declaration, begging and demanding. Maturer consideration softened him.

He remembered the tragic Star; "The fallen Star" he often thought of her as. Perhaps a sympathetic hand, rather than the penis she had requested, might have saved her. The years with Rosemary began to weigh with him and he found he couldn't simply shrug her off. She was after all still his wife and would remain so until he divorced her.

He decided he would respond to her letter as compassionately as he could, yet at the same time leaving her in no doubt about how things stood.

"Dear Rosemary, Enclosed you will find a cheque that will tide you over for a while. I cannot see my way clear to making you an ongoing allowance unless the court demands it of me."

"It is my wish to sell the house but I need your agreement to do so. Should you agree I will share the proceeds with you fairly, or, if you choose to take the matter to court, as directed."

"Enclosed with this letter you will find the necessary papers for you to sign giving your permission to sell."

"There is no chance of our ever getting together again and it is my intention to begin divorce proceedings as soon as possible."

"I think it would be better for both our sakes if we do not correspond directly again, or see each other. I suggest that all future contact be through my solicitor, and your's if you have one."

"I wish you no harm and hope you will be able to make a satisfactory life.

Glen."

As Glen suspected, he heard no more from Rosemary directly. She did however agree to the sale. The personal things she had left behind were sent to her and, after the sale, an agreed amount of money. No court proceedings took place.

The divorce went through and he and Sarah were able to set a date for their wedding.

All seemed to be serene, at least it was until it came to deciding where they should live.

The matter is simply stated; Sarah wanted to live at Rascals Point; Glen wanted to live near his practice and near his practice was not Rascals Point.

For once Sarah was adamant; she would not live in the city; she hated the city; and if Glen loved her...!

Glen was amazed at the ferocity with which she took her stand, and in response he took a hard line himself. As so often he turned to Trish, now the mother of a near one year old, in his dilemma.

For once in her dealings with Glen's difficulties she laughed.

"You thought our little Sarah was always going to be nice and compliant, did you?"

"No...but she just doesn't see my point of..."

"Do you still love her, Glen?"

"Of course I do but..."

"She still loves you, Glen but it doesn't mean she's always going to go along with what you want. She knows you love her and that's why she feels secure in putting forward her wishes so strongly. You might get her to back down in the end, but I think it would come at a price. She's young and as afar as I can see has denied you nothing; you're the mature one in this relationship and you can afford to be amenable without feeling you've lost, but if she gives in to you she will feel defeated over the matter.

"But I've got to make a living, Trish."

"Good God, Glen, you're an intelligent man, you know you don't have to be here to make a living."

"No, but I'm hardly likely to make one at Rascals Point, am I. Anyway, Rascals Point has already got a doctor."

"Yes, but you know the story, there have been enough appeals. The rural areas are desperate to get more doctors but no one wants to go to the country. We like the convenience of having the specialists close at hand, and the well equipped hospitals, and let's be frank, the social and entertainment possibilities of the city. I'll bet that poor guy at Rascals Point is over his head with work. By the way, if you're concerned about the money, have you read this?"

She handed him some sheets of paper with a government heading. In summary it was stating that the government was prepared to make a liberal subsidy to doctors prepared to take up practice in the rural areas.

Trish sat back and smiled, "Now what's your excuse, Doctor Milton?"

Glen grinned rather sheepishly, "Missing you and Ron for a start."

"Oh don't be so silly Glen. After all, when you and Sarah marry we're going to be relatives, and we do go to Rascals Point quite regularly; and by the way, does the offer to be godfather to the baby still stand?"

"Of course it does."

"Then get on and marry Sarah because we've got to have the baptism soon."

They laughed and as Glen went to leave her she kissed him on the cheek and said, "You're a dammed good doctor and a lovely bloke, Glen, but at times you can be so dumb. I'm so glad you'll have Sarah to look after you."

"But I'm supposed to look after her."

"That's what you think, Glen."

It would be nice if I could tell the whole life story of Sarah and Glen, but I can't because I don't know it.

This much I do know; they got married, they live in Rascals Point where Glen has a practice; there have been two children both girls and they are set for another try to see if they can get a boy.

Are they going to live happily ever after – go swanning through their days as if on a placid lake? I doubt it; like the rest of us the waters at times will become rough, but how they are weathered depends on the depth of love and commitment.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,279 Followers