A Nude Troubadours Production

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was taken aback by the way the audience reacted to his proud reentrance. They were animated and shrieking with laughter. There were also several whistles. Kate wanted to laugh at their response. She found herself thriving on it as she turned to face him and reflected their excitement in the character of Phryne. She was a vessel for their carnal delight and arousal.

"Who is this that calls out my name, ruining a perfect dream?" Terrence asked sleepily as his bold erection bobbed cheerfully in front of his body.

Kate strolled over to him with catlike movements and a keen interest to inspect the goods he was peddling. With one smooth movement, she curled her hand along his soft face, slipped it down his body, and then cupped his balls, just as they had choreographed together. Then she slid her hand outward along the shaft of his impressive erection, wrapped her fingers around it to give it a brief squeeze, and strolled off again, batting her eyelids innocently.

"Twas my tongue's sweet melody that did the deed! How I wished that you would rise at the sound of my voice -- alas, you have already risen!" she exclaimed.

The room gave a collective gasp and then howled. When Kate turned back around, she realized that she'd accidentally dragged his cock a little too far. She'd left it ricocheting back and forth with a wild, stiff swinging that was still exhausting itself of kinetic energy several moments later. She hadn't rehearsed that and wondered whether Gwen would see it as an unfortunate misstep or a worthy flourish on her part.

Kate began to turn red as she saw her mother several rows out, turning a similar hue before briefly covering her face with the program. She saw her brother's grin, her father's uneasy smirk. Her friends were all in hysterics. But the enthusiastic clapping of the audience gave her power. They were eating it right up. Suddenly Kate felt on fire. She felt empowered, strangely in control. Brazen, audacious, and powerful.

It was the turning point she needed. She felt like she was fully in control of everything. She could turn on the sex and then make it seem to vanish at will, like turning a spigot. With this second wind, she embraced the rest of the performance with everything she had.

Now feverish and intoxicated by her own experience, Kate discovered just how distinctly one could smell bodies while performing on stage. Sweaty bodies, yes, but also the faint hints at subtle arousals, ebbing and flowing. One wondered who's body it was. Where, why, and when a passing flush of excitement might have secretly threatened to blossom. Perhaps it was only hers, her own familiar scent filtered and transformed through the proximity of flesh acting upon flesh. She felt like she, herself, had taken Phryne's magical herb.

Soon, the play was coming to a close. Phryne had found and drugged her secret flame, only to instead fall in love with Dan's character, who initially threatened to expose her plan after catching her in the act. The two became unlikely lovers, just as the other gypsies found their own unexpected mates, all the while leaving a comedic trail of destruction in their wake.

The audience loved it and gave them a standing ovation. As Kate stood there in a line, bowing for the audience in the buff, sending her breasts dangling about beneath her chest, she reflected on the complex kind of enjoyment she just experienced. Kate was finding a balance between the mission to support a positive public view of the body and the private experience of her own thrilling sexuality. She was finding the right way to channel her arousal inward and savor it while presenting to the world a more normalized experience of nudity, respectful and controlled. Even showing herself nude in front of her own family was a thrill. Not a sexual one, per se, but the thrill of empowerment, of defiance of shame, of strength and resilience in a world of sexual objectification.

But there was still a deep thirst lingering in the back of her mind. It had a name: Dan Watts.

All at once the audience was rising and beginning to leave, carrying with them a cacophony of voices. Kate found them to be amused, scandalized, and excited. Personally, she felt victorious. Peeking out, she watched her family packing up and filing out of the row. At first, they said nothing and she became nervous, then she saw her mom turn back and say something to her father. He nodded enthusiastically and his expression suggested that he was impressed, despite any discomfort he had felt. She breathed a sigh of relief. Kate hoped that they'd enjoyed it so much that they'd even forgotten their daughter was naked the whole time.

It was one thing to see your child perform naked on stage but another one entirely for her to have come out and see them off personally. Surprisingly, that's exactly what some of the other performers did. Kate watched them interact with their own family and friends with complete confidence and no shred of shame about remaining in their birthday suits. She wanted to be like that someday. Maybe she would, the next time around. For now, she watched her family and friends leaving, knowing that it wouldn't be until the following day, at the very least, that she'd confront them again and discuss what they had seen.

***

Backstage, it was an ebullient affair. Gwen arrived with sparkling wine, cheese, crackers, and a bowl of fresh strawberries. The entire cast scrambled to the table, energized and ravenous. Gwen toasted them.

"Go easy on the wine!" she had joked, "We've got another packed house tomorrow night!"

For a long time, they celebrated together until finally it grew late and most of the cast members began to leave to get dressed and head home for a good night's sleep. Kate and Dan, however, were still riding a high, fueled by their first performance together as well as plenty of sparkling wine. As much as they enjoyed reviewing how the first performance went, Kate felt that they were circling the elephant in the room. However, Dan finally mentioned Kate's little faux pas as if he'd been thinking about it all evening.

"So..." he began, cautiously. "You certainly added some flair to the morning wood scene tonight..."

"Oh my god," Kate groaned, hiding her face from him.

Dan chuckled. "I take it that wasn't planned...?"

"No..." she whimpered, slowly venturing to meet his eyes again in a full display of her embarrassment. "At first I was jazzed with the audience reaction but then it became apparent what I had done, and I saw my mom's reaction..."

Dan seemed mildly relieved that it was just an accident and not something she and Terrance had planned together. "I don't think it's that big a deal, honestly," he reassured her. "No pun intended."

"I hope so... I need to apologize to Terrance but I don't know how to go about doing it."

"Just be straight with him and let him know it wasn't intentional. I don't think he's feeling anywhere near the level of embarrassment that you are, though."

"Well, at least I gave 'em a show!" Kate exclaimed.

Dan high-fived her, then added, "I think they'll remember the show you gave them from the moment you stepped out onto the stage..." Kate grinned at him and felt a rush of endorphins flooding her body.

Gwen came by and interrupted them, asking, "Oh-- Dan, can I entrust you with closing up tonight? Apparently, my son woke up feeling sick and I need to run home to check on him."

"Sure, no problem," he replied. She handed him the keys, thanked him, and headed off. "Well, I guess we should start winding down now," Dan added, turning back to face Kate.

"Yeah, I guess so," she said.

"Do you want to help me close up for the night?"

"Sure!"

Together they set about doing the evening duties before noticing that the changing room had gone empty. Finding that everyone had left, they did a final walkthrough while reflecting on how the evening's performance had gone.

"Can we go back on stage before we leave? I just want to stand there one more time and take it all in..." Kate requested with a smile.

"Of course," Dan said, happy to follow her back out onto the stage, before the wide rows of empty seats.

Kate gazed out across the silent banks of chairs which, earlier in the evening, had been full of twinkling, greedy eyes and uproarious laughter. The finality of the evening and all that they had accomplished began to sink in and it quieted her. She sighed and rested her head on Dan's shoulder. Kate felt him looking down at her. His warm breath flowed over her neck. It felt soothing to have his naked skin pressed up alongside her body. Then she felt his fingers slip through her hair and gently pull her closer.

She knew that her actions were controlled partly by the wine that she'd been gulping down since the moment the performance ended but she didn't care. All of a sudden she had turned to face him, leaned in, and felt the gentle brush of his lips upon hers. Then Kate felt both their bodies relax together and meld, focusing all their energy, excitement, and passion toward a hungry kiss that had been slowly building for weeks.

It began to evolve as their hands slipped over each other's body, drawing one another closer, crossing the boundaries between performers and turning them into something more. She felt her breasts softly compressing against his hard chest, his curious fingers moving down her back, the firm, muscular contour of his butt as she bravely wrapped her arms around him and grasped him tightly.

Suddenly, Kate felt Dan's body changing; the distinct arrival of his masculine arousal making itself known between her legs where their hips had squared and connected. "Sorry..." she heard him whisper.

Kate smiled shyly into his neck and said, "That's okay..." She slipped her hand down between their bodies until she discovered the long, hard object developing there. As she returned her lips to his, she gently cupped his balls, slid her fingers over his hardened shaft, then slid them back down again, riffing on the brief contact she had made with Terrance during the show.

"Mmm..." Dan sighed.

Grinning, Kate took a step back and observed his body. For the first time, she viewed Dan in this new light. His body seemed to have come alive at her touch. Dan's balls were drawn up tightly against his body, swollen and plump. His firm cock expanded into the space between them, becoming elongated and thick, pulsing with excitement. She casually admired it, then gently caressed him again, exploring his robust masculinity from the base to the swollen, bulbous tip.

Kate giggled, then turned to face the empty seats, presenting Dan's body to the room. "Ladies and gentleman, allow me to introduce your erection for this evening," she jokingly announced.

Dan laughed. He looked out at the imaginary audience and sighed dramatically. "Not to be a dick about it... but tonight's performance might run a little 'long'," he added.

They both burst out laughing. "We're a couple of first-rate bards, aren't we?" Kate snickered.

"You don't have to be such a boob about it," Dan joked.

Kate groaned with amusement. "Touché."

"Don't mind if I do!" he laughed, imagining what the word looked like if read as English.

Kate giggled and sheepishly thrust her chest forward. Dan accepted the invitation happily, reaching out to caress her breasts in wonder. She felt her stiff, excited nipples grazing his palms, indicating the intense arousal she felt at their playful banter and erotic touches. Being able to imagine standing before an audience only magnified the excitement.

"Can I tell you something?" she asked.

"Sure."

"I'll confess... I was a little turned on. I mean... performing nude in front of so many people..."

He grinned at her. "Obviously one has to learn how not to show it on stage... but yes, there are certainly perks to the job," he replied.

Kate's excitement continued to grow as he seemed to be admitting the same enjoyment. She wrapped her arms around him again and welcomed him back to her body. Dan collapsed into her chest, burying his face in her cleavage and inhaling deeply within the warm chasm between her soft mounds of flesh. Then she felt his lips and tongue begin to delight her nipples.

"Ah! How you nurse my bosom-- all men are but aging infants!" she cried out as if it were a line in the play.

"The things I would do but for the safety of thy breast..."

"But we mustn't! ... Unless..." she replied.

"Yes! I would give up my crown for your love!" Dan exclaimed, choosing a kinky role to play. "Never has a better bargain been made between lovers!"

Kate skipped away from him, allowing her naked breasts to bounce freely before his eyes in an exaggerated attempt to increase his temptation. Then she pretended to hide her body in shame.

"We mustn't... we mustn't..." she repeated. "It is forbidden..."

Getting further into the act, Dan lurched forward and thrust his finger into the air with gusto. "Nay! I wish to die here, a prisoner to your bed, mired in depravity... but awash in the sweetest of honey!" He threw his hand across his chest dramatically.

"But I am just an innocent gypsy girl whose home is the wilderness," Kate cried out, holding the back of her hand to her forehead as if ready to faint.

Dan stood proudly before her, his pronounced erection still thrusting outward from his body. "And yet, should I not then be familiar to you? Here I stand, in possession of the smoothest of stones, sporting the sturdiest of wood, awaiting thy sweet cherry lips!"

"Aha!" Kate laughed, gleefully eying his brandished manhood. "Then we shall see! There is no stone that cannot be polished smoother by my wicked tongue!"

Kate charged forward, taking Dan by surprise. She found herself swept up into their erotic parody. Something compelled Kate to confront her innermost desires. Something pushed her into the extraordinary embrace of fantasy, one in which she found herself surrounded by an audience of strangers waiting breathlessly for her to act upon her secret urges before their very eyes.

Kate gave in to those urges, assaulting Dan's body and sliding downward until she came face-to-face with the object of her craving. As she gazed briefly at his distended cock, Kate's mind flashed with images of her co-performers' bodies, images of stark, physical masculinity that had haunted her day after day, working their way into her dreams and unraveling her mind.

She remembered the moment that Josh had so intimately revealed himself to her. The moment she first saw the other men romping about on the stage, their secret assets suddenly pendulate and exposed. The tender session she held with Terrance when he allowed himself to become electrified by her soft touch as she further inflamed his desire with her curious fingers.

Dizzy at the prospect of finally being able to act upon her bottled-up desires, Kate grasped for Dan's body, wrapping her fingers around his pulsing shaft and drawing him to her lips. She heard him moan as she plunged him into her mouth, feeling him glide smoothly over her tongue and awaken all her senses.

Kate found herself awash in Dan's musk as he pulsed and throbbed against her soft tongue. She drove her head forward and back with a steady rocking motion, relaxing into a smooth rhythm, filling the air with the tantalizing, wet sounds of flesh enjoying flesh. As Dan's legs began to buckle under the growing pleasure, Kate took a firm grasp of his body, anchoring herself and sucking his cock with increasing intensity.

"Holy... fuck... Kate..." he gasped, frantically attempting to steady himself against her body as he grew weaker and shaken by the incredible indulgence she caused him to suffer.

After a few minutes, Kate withdrew from Dan's cock, letting it bob in the air, agitated and wet. She flashed her eyes upward and took note of his extreme disarmament, then she ran her hands up his body as she gradually rose to meet his eyes. They slowly reopened upon her body and then met her gaze.

Kate whispered more sweet, Shakespearian nothings into Dan's ear. "Drink deeply from my lips, and when those are spent, seek the ones below, for the waters there run deeper still."

Dan grinned. He moved in aggressively and they began kissing madly. Kate suppressed a gasp as she felt his hand suddenly slipping over her lower abdomen. His fingers reached her soft patch of pubic hair, then slipped into the intimate crevice below. Dan began stroking her pussy as she frantically searched for his tongue, desperate and eager to communicate the electric feelings he sparked throughout her body.

"Ohh god... Dan..." she whimpered as she adjusted her stance wider to give him greater access to her slick mound.

Prompted by her plaints, Dan lowered himself down until he could kneel on the floor, face to face with Kate's starkly divulged femininity. Enchanted, he continued to stroke his fingers through her pubic hair and over her dewy labia. Finding her increasingly lubricated, he slipped his fingers into her satiny pink tunnel.

Dan seemed surprised at the ease with which his fingers quickly sunk into her body. Kate's body shivered with the sensation of pure pleasure. As he drew his fingers out and then plunged them into her body again, she listened to the softly viscous sound of moist flesh audibly separating. Kate looked down and found him gazing at his own glistening fingers as they exited her body, emerging with fragrant proof of her anticipation and craving. She moaned as she watched him pause for a moment, bring his fingers to his nose, then smoothly suck each finger with enthusiasm, like a greedy child whose hands were still messy from a sweet treat.

Kate gazed down lovingly at Dan's handsome face, ravenous with craving and bowing before her body as if in a gesture of worship. Then her eyes darted over his head toward the rows of empty seat cushions.

"W-wait... Dan..." she moaned, breathlessly. He quickly looked up, afraid he had done something wrong. "No one can see... I want them to see what you do to me..."

Dan chuckled then glanced over his shoulder toward a phantom audience. He then helped her to the floor. Kate felt her bare cheeks compress against the hard stage as she plopped herself down. She put her two feet on the floor with her knees up in the air. Dan slowly moved them apart. Kate felt dizzy as she felt the air rush between her legs and over her vulva as it widened before the room. She closed her eyes and imagined an audience there; strangers aroused and delighted by the sight of her unveiled intimacy.

"Ngh... yes..." she continued to moan, drunk on the fantasy.

Dan slipped his fingers between her legs again, then circled them over her clit with a gentle pressure. Kate began to shudder and writhe in his embrace as they reconnected, mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue. Kate felt herself burning with pleasure, imagining herself messy and exposed for all the world to observe her pleasure.

"Fuck... yes..." she mumbled. "Everyone can... see us..."

Dan smiled at the whimsical fantasy playing out in Kate's mind, her desperate craving to celebrate her sexuality in public, to be desired by so many watching eyes.

He continued to skate his fingers back and forth over her budding clit and whispered, "Yes... everyone's watching. They can see how aroused you are..."

"Mmm... Dan... You're making my pussy so wet..."

Dan laughed. "I know! You're such a sloppy mess already. Look at all the poor, helpless guys squirming in their seats... They bought a ticket to pure suffering!"

Laughing with uncontrolled excitement, Kate suddenly snapped back to reality as if waking from a dream. Her eyes sharpened and she gave Dan a devious look.

"Oh-- get thee between my legs!" Kate protested. "Thy cruel dawdling is like torture!"

Dan reacted quickly, scrambling around one of her raised knees and crawling between her thighs. Kate rose onto her elbows and flung her legs open further, inviting Dan into what she imagined as a humid, Shakespearean grotto, flooded with enchanted waters. He began to sweetly kiss her labia, taking deep breaths in between to intoxicate himself on the intimate perfumes of her body. Then she felt the warm lash of his tongue driving up through her creamy slit, aching for another taste of her body, this time straight from the source.