A Nurse's Diary Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary and Vicky are forced into submission.
2.5k words
4.24
199.8k
17
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name as well as the name of others in this story have been changed to protect our intimmacy. Let´s say I am a 35 years old married man. My wife, Mary, is now 38 and works as a nurse in a large hospital. Mary has a diary that goes back to her teenager years. She says she needs to express there her most intimate feelings, thoughts, and desires. “It is like confession, no lies just the truth” she once told me.

So now I have been told to translate [original in Spanish] extracts from my wife’s diary and send them to this site. I have only added some comments in brackets, just for understanding.

September 21st , 1999

Oh, my God! Today I have killed a patient. Vicky, the doctor, made a mistake with the dose and I did not pay much attention either. Noone else knows. Vicky says she will talk to the boss. I hope everything goes fine. I panic I might go into jail. John [that is me] was really kind and reassured me. I feel so sad and worried.

September 24th, 1999

Yesterday was the most humiliating day in my life. Vicky and I had an appointment at the boss’ office right after work. He told us that we might probably face a criminal case. That would mean jail and a high amount of money. We became scared and cried in fear, tears rolling down our cheeks.

“It’s been a mistake, pleeease” I cried

He was quiet for a second.

“There is an option...” he said

We looked at him in despair.

“Well, I guess I can keep it secret and say it was a natural death...” I saw light at the end of the tunnel. “ ...but in exchange I want obedience” he ended.

“What do you mean?”, Vicky asked quickly.

“Well, this is the deal, in return for my kindness I demand complete obedience from you. You must obey me either you like it or not”

“Come on, Mr. Davies, that is not fair”, Vicky complained. I was speechless.

“No, young ladies, what it is unfair is that a man is dead due to your negligence. So I am being very kind to you. Now decide, obedience or jail”

We looked at each other knowing that we had no choice. Son of a bitch!. We had no choice. Tears filled my eyes as I said in a whisper “Obedience” I did not want to go into jail.

He looked at Vicky waiting for an answer.

“Obedience” she finally gave in.

Mr. Davies smiled “Very well, intelligent ladies I have. Let’s celebrate”. He poured some wine into three cups and we drank. Then he took a video camera out from a drawer and set it up on a tripode pointing at us.

“Mary, what color are your panties today?”

I instantly blushed. “White”

“ And what color, do you think Vicky’s panties are?”

I got reder. “I don’t know”

“Guess”

“Also, white?”

“No, no, no. That’s not the way. You must ask “Vicky, is your juicy pussy covered by white panties?” if you are right the game is over otherwise Vicky must answer “Mary, little slut take one of your clothes off”. And you will. Clear?”

We reluctantly nodded

“Vicky, is your juicy pussy covered by white panties?”, I asked feeling totally humiliated.

“Mary, little slut take one of your clothes off”, Vicky answered.

I took one of my shoes off and tried again.

“Vicky, is your juicy pussy covered by black panties?”

“Mary, little slut take one of your clothes off”

My other shoe was off. I tried blue, and green and lost my blouse and pants and what was worse became excited. I don’t know how to explain it now but being exposed in my underwear in front of Vicky and Mr. Davies was making me so horny. I then tried brown and every word that came from Vicky’s mouth made my pussy tingle.

“Mary, little slut take one of your clothes off”

And I did. I took my bra off. I was so humiliated. My nipples were fully erect. It was so evident that I was totally aroused. I then asked very fast “Vicky, is your juicy pussy covered by red panties?”

But before Vicky could answer, Mr. Davies interrupted “You seem really eager to take off your panties, but there is no need. We can see all through them” I knew it. My thin white panties were so soaked that seemed to be transparent. Mr. Davies and Vicky could clearly see my slit, my pussy lips, my black curly hair and overall, my humiliating excitement.

“Mary, suck off those big nipples while I show you the color you were looking for”

Sucking off my own nipples in front of them could not be more degrading and despite my urge to come I tried to fight it.

“Please Mr. Davies, not that”

“Shut up, bitch!. You want it bad. Lick your melons and look here”

God! I grabbed my tits and started sucking off my nipples while looking at Mr. Davies. He moved behind Vicky and very slowly began to lift her skirt. I moaned as Vicky’s legs came into view. She also seemed to be breathing fast . I could not move my eyes from her legs. I wanted to see her panties. Mr. Davies had made me die for those panties. I wanted to see their color, their texture... and he knew it. The hem of the dress was already up her thighs and I started sucking harder ready for my orgasm. Then, he let the dress fall again to her ankles. I felt so frustrated.

“Well, it’s enough for today. You can leave” he said.

No, not like this “ Please Mr. Davies, let me see them”, I begged

“See, what?”, he perfectly knew.

“Her panties, I need to see them”, I humiliated myself. Mr. Davies smiled. Then he moved towards me and covered my eyes with a blind.

“Vicky, take off your panties”

Silence filled the room for endless seconds. Then, Mr. Davies took my hands and placed Vicky’s panties on them. They were cotton panties and were completelly wet. I knew Vicky would not forgive me for this.

“Smell them” Mr. Davies ordered.

I did. Strong womanhood scent filled my nostrils. I felt my own panties being removed. I was leaking. Mr. Davies ordered me to put on Vicky’s. I did, hotter than ever. In my excitement I heard him asking Vicky to put my panties on. Then he removed my blind.

Upload: If you choose to upload your story, Pink! They were pink! pink cotton panties soaked in Vicky’s fuids were now covering my over?excited pussy. Mr. Davies was smiling while Vicky was looking at me, fury in her eyes. I now can imagine how humiliating it had been for her to handle Mr. Davies her wet panties.

“Pink, Mary, a classical color, maybe not for you. Now leave!, no more requests, you horny bitches”

Vicky rushed out of the office. I was so horny I could not belive it. I needed to come. I was tempted to ask Mr. Davies to fuck me but I controlled myself. I was not a wanton whore. I dressed as fast as I could and rushed out. I ran to my car parked in a distant and dark spot of the parking lot. As soon as I got in, I unbottoned my pants and furiously attacked my aching pussy through Vicky’s wet pink panties. I came almost instantly, crying and jumping in the most powerful orgasm in my whole life. I laid on the seat, breathing hard, my eyes closed, trying to recover for at least five minutes.

Then I drove home. John was waiting for me and became happy when I told him that Mr. Davies had decided to keep our mistake secret. He kissed me and we made love. John got really horny when he felt my damped panties. He took them off and licked their crotch not knowing that together with mine, he was tasting Vicky’s fluids. That was such a turn on for me that I jumped on him and sank his hard dick into my wet cunt. I fucked him wildly, my mind remembering the previous events, my hands keeping Vicky’s panties in his mouth. I came twice in five minutes, then he cried and I felt his cum filling my pussy. I felt like a wanton whore.

September 27th, 1999

Today I worked with Vicky for the first time. She did not talk to me. Only once our eyes have met and we have both blushed.

October 13th, 1999

Mr. Davies called again. In the morning he came behind me and in a whisper ordered to go to his office after work. I have been nervous and excited the whole day. At 10 pm I have entered his office. Vicky was already there. Mr. Davies has offered some drinks and we have been talking of work issues for a while. He then has ordered us to undress to our underwear. I was wearing light yellow lacy panties and bra while Vicky had white cotton briefs and bra.

“You two look so hot that I couldn’t choose one from the other”, Mr. Davies said “Good that I can have both”, he smiled.

Next, he made us walk around in our undies looking at as. I was again getting excited being so expossed. Then, he asked Vicky whether she liked me.

“What do you mean?”, she asked

“Do you think she is beautiful?”

“I guess she is”

“Do you like her body?”

“Mr. Davies, I am not attracted for women”

“Really? Not long ago your panties seemed to be quite wet”.

Vicky blushed from head to toes.

“That’s different. It was the situation...”

“What was exciting about the situation?”

“I don’t know”

“You, really don’t know? Was it calling Mary SLUT what made you horny?”

“Yes, maybe”

“Do you think she is a wanton slut?”

“She behaved like one, begging to see my panties” “But your panties were soaked well before that, isn’t that true?”

She blushed again.

“You were excited seing how I controlled her, isn’t it true? How I had her doing what she was dying to do. How humiliated she was giving in to her desires in front of us like a little slut...Vicky, would you like to do that too? Would you like to show off in front of us? Are you also a horny wanton slut?”

Vicky was nodding nervously. Her breathing was fast and her swollen nipples pushed through the thin fabric of her bra. I looked at her briefs and was surprised to see that they were so wet that were folding inside her slit outlining the anatomy of her pussy. Seing Vicky getting so horny within seconds, turned on my own excitement.

“Vicky, Vicky, What would your husband think if he knew you are getting so horny in front of us? Mary and I have it now clear that you are not more than a wanton little slut. Mary, why don’t you ask this cunt to take her bra off. I’m sure she is willing to show as her swollen nipples. But please, don’t be gentle. Treat her like the bitch she is.”

I did not want to be gentle. I was so horny. Vicky was so horny...

“You, dirty cunt, show us those big horny nipples” I said, not beliving those words came out of my mouth.

So fast Vicky took off her bra that I knew Mr. Davies was right. She was really willing. Her tits were average size but she had the largest nipples I’ve ever seen. I swear I have never been attracted to any woman before, but today I could not move my eyes from Vicky’s tits. I was so startled that did not realize when Mr. Davies cuffed her wrists behind her back.

“I like your way Mary, but now I think that Vicky is dying to care her nipples. So sad her hands are useless. Can you lend her yours?”

I almost ran to tease those magnificent nipples and in no time Vicky was moaning in pleasure. Mr. Davies, then took of my bra and asked me to touch Vicky’s nipples with mine. It was so erotic. Our engorged nipples playing with each others and we moaning and grunting in passion. We were so horny that Mr. Davies could play with us as puppets with no will. So when he said “kiss in passion, you sluts”, we ate each others lips and tongues as I had never done to a man. I was soon grabbing her ass cheecks bringing her closer to me and rubbing our pussies together. I think Mr. Davies was recording and also telling us dirty things but I only remember they made me really excited. Then Vicky cried out and started to either come or piss because I felt a big stream of warm liquid wetting my panties and running down my legs. Next I remember is my own orgasm hitting me, my cunt pulsating. I was screaming in pleasure. I think I have ejaculated. At some point we have collapsed on the floor. Mr. Davies had positioned me facing Vicky’s cunt and ... I have eaten her. I have removed her briefs and licked my first pussy until she has come on my face. Today I have overcome my tabooes. Vicky’s pussy was delicious. By the way, Mr. Davies has fucked my cunt meanwhile. It is my first dick other that my husband’s since we got married. I don’t feel bad. Mr. Davies is really a great lover, much better than my husband and besides his dick is larger and thicker. I have orgasmed twice, his prick driving me crazy. I was exhausted. So was Vicky. Mr. Davies has helped us on the sofa and offered a drink. I could not stop looking at him. He is such son of a bitch blackmailing us into submission. But I can not help being attracted to him. I feel his power. He controls us to make his will. He makes his will to become ours. He seems to know that.

“You have been great, my little sluts. I have no doubt that your point of view about lesbian sex has changed today”, he looked at Vicky who went red “Now you can dress and go, but before, I want to make something clear. You are mine and from now on sex with your husbands will be limited to once a week maximum, only to avoid suspicion. On those occasions you must have them cumming as soon as you can, and if possible by masturbation before they can use your holes which are mine as the rest of your body. Masturbation is from now on forbbiden for you unless authorized by me. Is it clear?”

We both nodded, got dressed and leave.

John was worried because of my delay but I told him a reasonable lie and he believed it.

To be continued