A Nurse's Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
Vicky and Mary accept their submission
2.4k words
4.42
114.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 20th 1999

It's been one week since my last visit to Mr. Davies' office and I am a different woman. I can not stop thinking of him. I am crazy to see him, to hear his voice, to be called to his office again...I am always horny and I don't know why I follow his orders. I think that obeying him makes me excited. In spite of my constant desires I have been able to avoid masturbation as well as sex with my husband. One thing that makes me worried is my sexual attraction for women. Not only Vicky but now I also sexually look at other women both at work and on the street. Today my friend and collegue, Julie, asked me to shave her pussy. I have always done this for her but today I had to fight the urge to suck it in my mouth. However, I could not avoid playing with it more than necessary. She got excited as her clit engorged and her cunt filled with fluids. She said nothing but blushed with embarrasment. I became very horny and my panties got all wet. Good that I had a spare one in my purse.

October 30th, 1999

It was about time! Mr. Davies has called us today. We have entered his office together. Vicky was very sexy with a black mini skirt and black stockings. Mr. Davies has asked us to kiss and we have literally eaten each other. Mr. Davies has laughed and called us "his little horny bitches". He wanted to know of our sexual activity these days. Vicky said that she only had sex with her husband once, and only masturbation. However, she said that he was demanding more and it was being difficult to turn him down. I told Mr. Davies that I had had no sex with my husband and I explained my affair with Julie.

"Next time, do not control yourself. You have permission to have sex with other women, except Vicky. Sex with men is however prohibited. Today I will be brief. I want you to manage to have tomorrow evening free. I need you at home, at 10 pm. You are dismissed."

November 1st, 1999

It´s difficult for me to write this and avoid masturbation. It makes me so horny just thinking of what happened last night that my hand keeps going to my pussy. I am all wet.

We arrived at Mr. Davies' place at 10 pm as ordered. I had told John that I was going to an all women party at Vicky's house. He had just made some fun asking whether we had hired a stripper but was glad he could go out with his own friends to have some drinks. Mr. Davies' house is in the richest neighborhood in the city and is really magnificent. We were recieved by a beautiful young maid, perfectly dressed that led us into a room and asked us to get rid of our clothes. It was embarrasing to be all naked in front of her and I got aroused. She, however, handled us some clothes to put on. Actually, not much, just a pair of black stockings with a garter belt, a black bra with the front cut off so our nipples could protrude free and a pair of high heeled, platform sandals. Then she placed a collar around our necks and with the help of a leash attached to the collar led us through the house. Eventually, we entered a large dinning room. Four people were sitting around a large table drinking some liquors. One of them was Mr. Davies and I also could recognize his wife. I know Mrs. Davies from the hospital. She is in her late forties and still quite beautiful. She is a tall brunette and a very classy high society lady. I did not know the other two people, a well-dressed mature man probably in his fifties and a young blonde, probably younger than me, with a beautiful face but a little plump body.

"Very beautiful, Benjamin [Mr. Davies]. You always know how to get the most beautiful whores", the older man said.

"Thank you, Tom. I am pleased you like them"

"Wait a minute" said Mrs. Davies "I know them, they work in the Hospital, don't they?"
Oh God! How humiliating! I knew she would recognize us. The older man looked at Mr. Davies in surprise. He smiled and standing up walked to our side.

"Mr. Goddman" His name was familiar to me "Miss Randall, my dear Nancy, let me introduce you to Mrs. Victoria Ann Johnson, 31, married, and a doctor at YBH. And here is Mrs. Mary Elizabeth Carter, 35, married, and a nurse also at YBH", I got all red.

"Ben, this is incredible, no whores, just two regular women, two amatteurs and married. This is very exciting but, how did they agree?. What about their husbands?. Ben, I want no problems", Mr. Goddman said.

"Do not worry, Tom. Poor little hubbies don't know. These two sluts owe me a favour and they are paying today. It's safe. Now ladies, please leave the room" he said to his wife, the blonde and the maid. The latter unhooked both leashes from our collars and left the room.

Mrs. Davies though said with authority "No, Ben, I would like to stay this time. I know them and I am intrigued. I want to see their performance. So if Tom doesn´t mind I will stay"

"Well Nancy, I don't know...Tom"

"It is OK with me Ben. Chloe [Miss Randall] you can choose to stay or to go, if that is fine with
you Ben"

"OK, you both can stay if you want but take a seat over there on the sofa and stay there" Mr. Davies said.

They did and the performance started for us. We were told to kneel and crawl in front of both men. I got Mr. Davies. He made me unzip his pants and take his dick out. It was already hard and he made me suck on it. I have never liked oral sex very much and I am not too good at it. He seemed to realize cause shortly he just held my hair and neck with his hands and pumped into my throat as if my mouth were a pussy. I gagged and panicked but he slapped my face and told me to relax. I eventually did and soon he was driving his cock all the way into my throat while slapping my cheecks once in a while. That made me go extremely horny and I felt my cunt dripping wet. It was the first time I had a big dick entirely into my mouth and it wasn't my husband's, that by the way is not big. I did not know it was such a turn on. Mr. Davies made me then lick his prick and balls and suck them into my mouth. I was trying to do my best to please him. After a while, he told me to stop and went to sit on a chair. I followed him.

"Come here, Mary, just fuck my dick really slow"

I climbed on his lap, grabbed his prick and led it into my swollen pussy. It felt so great. He grabbed my ass cheecks and moved me slowly up and down his rod while gently licking my nipples. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure as I came almost immediately. I tried to kiss him but he did not allowed me. He then, put me aside and moved towards Vicky that was on all fours with Mr. Goddman's dick all the way down her throat. Mr. Davies slapped her ass and opened her cheeks showing me her tiny pink asshole.

"Lick it" he ordered

Oh, no. That was disgusting. I did not move. Then I was surprised by a painful blow across my ass cheecks that made me scream in pain. Just as I was looking back I recieved a second one.

"Obey, you bitch" Mrs. Davies was behind me, a cane in her hand ready for a third smack. I did not want to try the cane again so I kneeled fast and buried my face in Vicky's ass. My own butt was on fire and I rubbed it trying to stop the pain while licking gently on the asshole in front of me.

"Hey Ben, this slut really likes the tongue in her asshole. She is milking my dick like crazy"

Mr. Davies then moved me apart and placed his prick against Vicky's tight asshole. Then, in an amazing coordination Mr. Goddman took his prick out of Vicky's mouth at the same time that Mr. Davies pushed his all the way into her rectum. Vicky shocked in surprise and screamed in pain.

"Oh, my God! Please!Please! take it out! Oh, my lord!". Tears were rolling down her eyes. Mr. Goddman was cruelly slapping her face with his dick. "Just relax bitch and enjoy. You'll love it". But Vicky was just begging to stop, crying in pain and humiliation. I could not see any longer because Mrs. Davies grabbed my hand and led me to the sofa. Miss Randall was still sitting there, her legs opened, her skirt up and her right hand moving fast inside her transparent white panties.

"You are pleasing us, now", Mrs. Davies said. She then grabbed the cane and ordered me to eat Miss Randall's cunt. I did, and then I licked her tits, and then Mrs. Davies'. They made me lick, kiss or suck their whole bodies. I was so humiliated when I had to lick their assholes, their feet, their armpits, but I have never been so horny in my life. They came several times, so did I because I was overexcited and they were constantly fucking my pussy and teasing my virgin asshole with their fingers. Exhausted we sit on the sofa turning our attention to the men and Vicky. They were double-fucking her. Mr. Davies was in her cunt and Mr. Goddman in her ass. Vicky's face was one of pure lust. She was moaning in pleasure while engaged with them in a dirty conversation. At one point Mr. Goddman's dick came out and I was surprised to hear her begging to have it back in her ass. He did and fucked her asshole violently. Then I wittnessed what I think was the most powerful orgasm I have ever seen. Vicky started to scream "I'm ooooooh,
oooooooh,oooooooooh. Yessssssss. Aaaaagh.", she was crying in pleasure.

"You like it hard in your ass, don't you bitch?"

"Yessssss! Yesss! Ohhhhh!"

"You were saving your virgin ass for real men, isn't it true?"

"Yessssss, yesssssss"

"I am cumming in your ass, you bitch, beg for my cum!"

" Oooh, aaaaaaagh!" Vicky was unable to answered

But he did. Mr. Goddman cried in pleasure as he kept pumping Vicky's asshole and smacking her cheecks for long minutes. Then he withdrew from her butt, her tight little bud now transformed into a wide cum-leaking hole. Vicky was still cumming hard with Mr. Davies' prick fucking her pussy. He then shifted into her well-used ass. Vicky seemed to appreciate that because she screamed in pleasure and started jumping back and forth on Mr. Davis' big pole until he also came in her butt. Then they collapsed exhausted. I was all horny again. Though, I could not understand how Vicky was loving anal sex so much now when she was resisting at first. I was curious and confussed. I had become myself really excited when Miss Randall and Mrs. Davies had teased my anus with their fingers. John have had even that prohibited. I did want no one messing with my butt. However, I was sure no more.

When he recovered, Mr Davies called the maid and ordered her to take us out. She hooked the leash to our collars and scorted us out of the room. We followed her into the first room where our clothes were. She ordered us to strip and have a shower. That was embarrasing since we had to do it together and are bodies rubbed against each other. I was really horny but Vicky looked completely spent. We were then ordered to dress and leave. Two cabs were waiting for us so I said goodbye to Vicky and climbed into one. Vicky didn't even answer. She seemed to be miles from there.

I got home at 3 am and was surprised to find John waiting for me. He had come one hour ago and was curious to know if I had fun. I said it had been OK. Then he grabbed me and kissed me with passion. He wanted sex. So did I, but had it forbidden. Mr. Davies' words echoed in my mind "You can please your husbands once a week but if possible just masturbation". I unzipped his pants and took off his dick. I massaged his erection. It had been two weeks since the last time and he came almost immediately. We then went to bed. He fell asleep fast. I suffered in agony unable to calm down my horniness.

November 4th, 1999

Today I have lost my anal virginity. Mr. Davies has made Vicky to lick my asshole and pussy until I was well lubricated and excited.

"Ready for your Master, you cunt?"

It is the first time he has called himself Master and my pussy has tingled.

"Yes, Mr. Davies"

He has then pushed his dick slowly into my ass. It's been extremely painful. I could feel the walls of my rectum stretching as they had never done before. But I bit my lips and tried not to scream or cry. Since three days ago I had been obsessed with anal sex. After seeing Vicky's orgasm I really wanted to experience it in my butt. Now, at 35, I had a prick all the way up my ass for the first time. Five years with John, less than two months with Mr. Davies, but my heart and mind belong to him, and I know I couldn't live without all he gives me. I'm so submissive to him...and now I can understand Vicky's anal pleasure. After the first moments of intense pain, once my rectum was warm and lubricated, anal sex became delicious. I think it is probably psychological but having his dick in my butt makes me feel such a whore, so slutty and dominated that it is really a turn on. My first anal orgasm has been glorious with my pussy squirting cum all over the place and Mr. Davies' hand in my mouth trying to silence my screams of pleasure. I thanked him once after another while Vicky was licking his dick clean. I am pretty sure that Vicky is into submission as much as I am, although we never talk about it.

To be continued