A Paean of Triumph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,034 Followers

She found steadier voice at last and spoke very low and rapidly and without inflection, like someone that had rehearsed the words and wanted to get over them as quickly as possible.

“I’ve wanted you since you came to sexual maturity. I’ve kept myself for you hoping that one day this would happen. It’s been torment at times not being able to speak out, to say “I love you, my darling, I want you.” I fought it for such a long time, my love. I told myself it was wrong and hid what I felt from you. I’ve loved you as a mother, but came to love you as a woman.”

She stopped abruptly. I could see she was crying, something I had never seen her do before. She was open to me and her arms extended to receive me. I rose, removed my trousers and underpants and came to her as she lay back on the couch.

Her arms enfolded me and she burrowed against me, murmuring, “You only need to do it with me once. If you don’t like it, that’s the end. I know you haven’t been with a woman before, but I’ll teach you my love, I’ll show you what to do. I just want to love you, to give to you. There’s no harm in showing someone how you love them. I’ll make it so beautiful for you, just let me show you, just this once.”

I needed no encouragement; I was going out of my mind wanting her but through inexperience did not know how to proceed. She took the initiative. Moving away from me and rising said: “Don’t try to do anything this time, darling, just leave it to me.”

She got me to stretch out on the couch and sat across me. I tried to see what she was doing as she lowered herself on to my shaft gently and unhurriedly. The tip of my penis pressed against her opening, and for the first time, I felt the moist warmth of a woman.

As she lowered herself and I slid into her, I was overcome with ecstacy. I had not imagined how soft and smooth a woman’s vagina could be. Then suddenly I felt my shaft gripped as she flexed her vaginal muscle and then relaxed it again. She began to do this repeatedly causing me to cry out: “Mother, oh mother…”

She began whispering; “You like that darling? I’ll show you how much I love you. Just let me love you, make you feel wonderful. I know what you need; I’ve always known what you need, and mother’s going to give it to you because mother loves you so much, my darling. I’ve waited for you so long.”

I seemed to be in some sort of paradise. I lay there as she flexed and relaxed, moving up and down on me. I had no idea how to hold back from an orgasm, so it took little time for me ejaculate. She must have felt it approaching.

“Let it all go, darling. Put it all in me, it’ll be so good for you, and I’ll love having your beautiful sperm in me. Let it go.”

I did just that. Acting out of some primal instinct, I seized her hips, dragging her down onto me, striving for the greatest depth to plant my seed. She united with me in this struggle, crying out:

“Deeper, deeper…give me a baby…I want your baby…please…please…all of it in me…”

The instinctive urge to reproduce the species seized us both. The deep desire of man and woman to have their love union produce – have an outcome – to make the act of sexual coupling transcend itself to encompass another being. In the release from our frustrated desire for each other, we strove for new life.

My seed detonated into her like a bomb exploding. I think I cried out incessantly, “Mother, oh mother!” and she, weeping, “Yes…yes…yes…!”

Finished we lay together, she kissing my face and stroking my body murmuring, “Oh God, what a beautiful being I have made.”

I strove to assemble my thoughts. My first time with a woman and she my mother! She had said that I only needed to be with her once, and if I didn’t like it…There was no turning back, her enchantment was too potent, the magic too strong. We had crossed a frontier to enter a new Eden where all things are new and ingenuous.

I looked at her, dark and inscrutable, “The Woman”, as always mysterious, beautiful and unfathomable to man. She had woven her spell, and I was vanquished, and I rejoiced, the paean of triumph resounding in my brain. I surrendered to her, only to feel victorious.

Now she was no longer mother, but Salome, as she had been in my dreams, Salome my love, my mistress.

As these contradictory thoughts, the thoughts that must surely assail all lovers, whirled round in my brain, Salome stirred.

“Come to bed with me darling.”

Those words reassured me that the bonding had been mutual. She too had found fulfilment.

We showered, my manhood rising at her soapy gentle massaging. Entering her bedroom, a shiver ran down my spine. This was where she and father…

I must have looked my thought, for she said, “Yes, this is where you were made, but there are no ghosts, nothing need haunt you. From now on, this is our bed, not just mine. No other man shall enter it, my love, only you.”

I entered.

It was now that my lack of sexual experience became clear to both of us. I didn’t know what to do. I looked at the delicious curve of her breasts, and the slight rounding of her belly that served to lead the eye to her mons, and then line of pubic hair running to the cleft of her vulva.

The normally austere Salome seemed to have been transformed into a soft, yielding and thrilling being. She must have perceived my perplexity because she said:

“Kiss me darling, and touch me here.”

She moved my hand to her breast and gently squeezed it over her soft flesh. At the same time, she brought her lips to mine, and forcing my lips apart she entered with her tongue, seeking in every corner of my mouth.

I quickly found my own response, and laid her on her back, making my own exploration of her mouth with a growing frenzy.

As we broke from the kiss she said, “Suck my nipples darling.”

I obeyed, and heard her whispering words of love interspersed with little gasps of pleasure.

Her hand found my penis and began to stimulate it until she asked, “Would you like to see my vagina?”

Of all the female physical mysteries, this was the one most unknown to me. I had, as it were, some theoretical knowledge of the organ, but had never actually seen one properly. I affirmed that I would like to see.

Salome moved to the edge of the bed, parted and drew up her legs so her feet rested on the bed and said, “Kneel in front of me, sweetheart.”

Kneeling on the floor I looked at her cleft which was all I could see, but Salome placed her fingers on either side of it and said, “These are the outer lips,” pulling them apart she went on, “These are the inner lips.”

I saw what looked like two pink rose petals that Salome proceeded to open saying, “And this is my entrance. You were born through there, and that’s where your penis belongs.”

Once another penis had poured its seed in there and began the process that brought me into this world and to this moment. The boundless depths of woman!

Salome was speaking again, and as she did so lifted a little hood of skin at the top on her vagina. “This is my clitoris. It’s a sort of nerve centre intended for pleasure.”

I saw a little nub of flesh.

“Kiss me there, darling.”

I needed no second bidding. I found her sexual organ fascinating and looking at it had brought me to new heights of arousal. I wanted to do far more than simply kiss it. I leaned forward to place my lips on the clitoris, and inhaled her fragrance, a fragrance I had faintly experienced most of my life, the aroma I detected whenever I had been close to her. I had no word or phrase for it, but it became known to me as “Woman Perfume.”

Breathing in her smell, I almost became frenzied with lust for her. I thrust my tongue against her clitoris, now not only smelling her, but tasting her as well. From her clitoris my tongue searched for and found her opening, thrusting in, longing to consume her.

I heard her little squeals of pleasure and felt her hands behind my head, holding me to her. Then her voice:

“Come into me now, its time, Matthew.”

The words of my dream!

She moved back on to the bed, opening herself to receive me, and guiding me in. The soft, moist warmth, the flexing muscles, then the contradictory broken pleadings of a woman approaching orgasm.

“No, my darling, no, it’s too much…too painful…don’t make me…please don’t make me…please…”

In my inexperience, I began to withdraw, thinking I was hurting her and her pleading changed, rising to almost a scream.

“No, no, don’t leave me, don’t stop…” Her long slender legs wrapped around me, dragging me into her.

I pressed in again and for the first time had the amazing experience of a woman’s orgasm. No words I can write will ever adequately describe this wondrous event. On this, my first occasion, I found it frightening yet magnificent. The cries of “No” changing to “Yes, yes, yes.” The first vibrations of her whole body growing in intensity until I had to hold her firmly to stay with her. The climax accompanied by wordless screams then weeping. Finally, the slow climb down from the heights with words of passionate love pouring out:

“I love you my darling, I love you, don’t leave me, don’t leave me.”

I took these words in the general sense, thinking she was asking me to go on living with her. Later I was to discover that she meant me to stay inside her while her orgasm calmed towards post coital tranquility.

Because I had already ejaculated into her once, I took a little longer to do so this time. It was towards the end of her orgasm I felt the mounting pressure, and discharged into her.

This seemed to revive her orgasm and she clung to me with arms and legs, now softly moaning, “Deep…deep…Oh my love…”

I thought I would never stop pumping into her, but the end came.

She burrowed into me as she had before, as if she were some frightened little animal sheltering from a predator. She muttered softly as if to herself, but they were words of love for me.

I held her, speaking haltingly my own words of tenderness and desire for her. She was warm and soft against me – somehow different from the loving, but at times austere mother I had known all my life. She was relaxed and looking at her face as it pressed against my chest, it seemed that years had been taken from her. There was a youthful yet serene look about her.

I felt myself grow languid, and just before I passed into what proved to be a dreamless sleep, I heard her speak:

“I waited so long, my darling…”

The days that followed were exhilarating. The paean of triumph continued. The weather was warm, and I cannot remember us dressing. We moved around naked, rejoicing in each other’s bodies, touching, kissing and hastening back to bed to make love once more.

I was so bound up and enraptured with Salome that for a week I did not attend to my studies at all. It was she who eventually called me to account, pointing out that we had plenty of time for love making without my ruining the rest of my life for the sake of sex.

This did not indicate any diminution in our desire for each other, but was recognition, that life is not all about sex.

This was reinforced when towards the middle of the month after we first coupled, Salome was able to announce she thought herself pregnant. Her doctor later confirmed this. What she had pleaded for on our first coming together, had come to be, and we were delighted that our love had born fruit. It did, however, mean that I had added responsibility.

As write Salome is seven months into her pregnancy, and is very well and looking truly lovely. I wonder if we shall be able to repeat the fruition?

Starlight
Starlight
1,034 Followers
12