A Pain in the Ass Ch. 1

Story Info
Boy becomes pain in the ass of mom.
3.6k words
4.37
704.4k
208
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 06/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4BIDDEN
4BIDDEN
293 Followers

AUTHORS NOTE: This story is not intended to portray any character under the age of 18. However, I have deliberately omitted detailed descriptions, references to the age of each character and the names of the participants in the story so that each reader can interactively use their own imagination to insert the respective persons with the names, ages and physical attributes of their choice which would most closely resemble their very own realities or ideal erotic fantasies.

* * * * *

It was around 11:30 p.m. one typical summer Saturday night. My sister had gone club hopping with her girlfriends, dad had gone out of town for the weekend again, my mother was probably in her bed fast asleep and the house party I went to was a flop.

I figured that the best thing to do was to go home, head to the basement that I had converted to my personal abode, take a shower, slip one of my porno videos in the machine and beat my meat before I went to bed.

As expected, my sister wasn't home, the house was in darkness and mom had apparently retired for the night.

"Perfect..." I thought to myself. "No one to disturb me from my pleasures."

After taking a nice, warm shower and with a towel wrapped around my waist, I sifted through the collection of video-tapes I had. There were about 20 individual tapes in my little library that included movies such as the Godfather Trilogy, the Star Wars collection, the Lethal Weapon movies and the Batman set along with a host of others of this sort.

Thinking I was clever, I had also kept my porno flicks with them, but wrote false titles to hide their true content. The two tapes I had done this with contained movies that were incestuous in nature which I had somehow developed a fondness for a few years ago after watching the original porn classic, Taboo.

Despite the fact that both my mother and sister had many secret and some not-so-secret admirers among my male friends, I had never really looked at either of them in a sexual way. Even when I masturbated to the incest porn, mom or sis had never replaced the characters on the screen in my fantasies although I have to admit that they both had the good looks and bodies to have been the stars of the porno movies themselves. However, what I did know was that I enjoyed the movies that had scenes of sex between a mother and her son or a brother fucking his sister, but didn't consider or fantasize about such possibilities between myself and either of my female relatives.

Anyway, as I said, I was looking for one of the two porn tapes that I had in my collection. One tape had movies that depicted mother/son stories and the other, brother/sister themes. I was looking for the former which I had a peculiar preference for. It had two movies.

One I entitled, 'Dial M for Murder' and the other, 'Throw Momma From The Train.' These were the substitutes I had used to mask the real titles, 'Dial M for MOTHER' and 'BLOW Momma On The Train.'

To my horror, the tape was missing. Only the space it had been removed from gave evidence of it ever being there in the first place. I knew it was there the night before because I had used it to bring myself off and then replaced it. My sister went shopping most of the day and left for her night on the town well before I left for the house party I mentioned previously. So it couldn't have been her and dad was out of town, so it couldn't have been him either. That left only one logical suspect.

"Oh my God..." I said to myself, "Mom!!!"

While I was out, mom probably got bored and decided to watch a video. She must have looked through my collection and unwittingly selected 'Dial M for Murder' totally unaware of its' pornographic and incestuous contents.

Not exactly sure what to do, I decided to go upstairs hoping she would have been shocked at the video once she started watching it and turned it off. If I was lucky, she would also be asleep and I could then sneak into her room to retrieve the tape. I could deal with whatever repercussions there were going to be, if any, in the morning.

I slowly and quietly headed up the stairs towards her room. I could see under her bedroom door that she was still up and was watching something on TV. I creapt up by the door and listened carefully.

"Holy Shit..." I whispered to myself.

Mom was watching the second movie on the tape, 'Blow Momma on the Train.' I knew this because I knew the characters, scenes and sounds of each movie having masturbated to each of them many times before. That meant that she must also have watched the first movie, 'Dial M for Mother.'

I started to get a hard-on and peeked through the keyhole to see what my mother was doing. Sure enough, she was watching the movie quite attentively. Mom was totally naked and sitting up against the headboards with her legs spread wide and she was unabashedly masturbating herself with the fingers of one hand while simultaneously massaging one breast and squeezing its' nipple with the other.

Considering the theme of both movies which depicted explicit sexual scenes between a mother and her son, I was taken aback to see that my overly conservative mother was obviously enjoying herself immensely. I had now become raging hard as I watched my mother playing with herself while viewing the lurid scenes of taboo sex on her TV screen.

It was probably about five minutes, but it felt more like five hours that I masturbated myself as I spied on her through the tiny keyhole as she herself enjoyed the effects of her own self stimulation. I still don't know how I summoned the courage to do it, but I took a chance and decided to open the door to my mother's bedroom.

Surprised by my unexpected entry, my mother was totally stunned and froze, unable it seemed, to move.

There, in front of her very own son, she was totally exposed in her nakedness. She had been caught in the act of masturbation while watching a porno movie of incest between a son and his mother as well as being in an equally embarassing state of extreme sexual arousal.

Without saying a word, I held the stare between our eyes and approached her with my hard cock protruding from the slit in the towel that I had wrapped around my waist after my shower.

I boldly took a seat beside her on the bed, leaned over and gave her a passionate french kiss. Still shocked by my sudden intrusion, my mother gave little resistance to my brazen advances. Her breathing became quicker as she started to moan passionately from the effects of our dancing tongues.

With my confidence growing, I broke our lip-lock and moved my mouth to suck on one of her delectable breasts.

"Oh baby, no... mmmmmm... Please don't... We can't do this... I'm your mother... You are my son." She panted, although her moans of inflamed passion clearly ran contrary to her half hearted plea.

"God no... Please stop baby, please... This is wrong... aaahhh... No baby no... mmmmm... This is so wrong..." mom continued to moan unconvincingly.

Despite the words that emanated from the mouth of the woman who had given birth to me, the messages that her body communicated were completely opposite. I played deaf and continued to orally manipulate her breast knowing that it was only a matter of time before she succumbed to the teasing of my tongue. And how right I turned out to be, as it took a matter of seconds and several firm bites on her stiff nipple to break her resistance.

And break she did.

"Oh God yesssss... Yes son, yes... That's it... Suck mommy's breast baby... Bite my nipple... Suck your mother's titty!!!"

With her pink, eraser-like nipple in my mouth, I moved my eyes upward to look at her as I fingered her slippery cunt. Her head was tilted to one side, her mouth open and her eyes closed. I continued to work away on her nipple while fingering her soaking pussy when I suddenly felt her hands on the top of my head pushing me down her body towards her cleanly shaven cunt.

"Eat me son... Eat your mother's pussy... Make your horny mother cum!!!"

I could smell my mother's sweet vaginal aroma. Her strawberry scented pussy was wet and inviting. I used my tongue and started probing around her sexy hole.

"Oh God... Yes son, yes... Lick my clit!!!"

As I ran my tongue back and forth over the hood of her hard erect nub, mom's body started to twist and turn, her back arching high.

"Oooh God... Oooh my God... Yes... Yes... Yes" she moaned.

"Suck my pussy baby... Suck your mother's cunt!!!"

I continued my oral gymnastics for several more minutes until I heard mom whisper the words I had never before that night thought I would hear.

"Fuck me son... Fuck your mother... Please fuck my horny pussy baby... Fuck mommy... Please fuck me"

Getting between her legs, I placed the head of my pole between the swollen lips of her dripping tunnel. Mother lifted her knees simultaneously instructing me as I positioned myself.

"Push it in son... Push your cock in mommy's pussy... I want to feel your hard cock in me... Fuck mommy's tight, wet cunt!!!"

I gently guided my hard cock into her. Her cunt walls, wet and hot, gripped my cock like a glove as I started to slide my rod in and out of her slippery snatch.

"That's it baby... Fuck me... Fuck me good... Fuck mommy good and hard!!!"

Between her moans, my previously prudish and very proper mother continued to spew out streams of whorehouse filth which she had not ever before indicated she was capable of. Whether this was a result of what she heard on the movies or not, I didn't care, but her words turned me on even more causing me to increase the tempo of my thrusts.

"Yes baby, yes... That's it son... Just like that... Fuck mommy harder... Give mommy your cock baby... Give me your cock... Come on baby, fuck mommy harder... Fuck me deeper son... Let me feel your cum shoot in my pussy baby... Fill mommy's sloppy cunt with your cum!!!"

Spurred on by her lusty request, I continued to plunge my dick into her faster and more forcefully.

"Yes, yes, harder you dirty mother fucker... Fuck my cunt harder... Fill your whore mother with your sperm... Oh God yes... That's it baby, that's it... Fuck me honey... Fuck your mother... Fuck me harder... Shove it deep in your slutty mother's hole!!!"


Mom was going wild, thrashing around beneath me, grabbing the bed sheets, clawing my back, pulling my hair.

"Aaahhh... Deeper son, deeper... Yes, yes, that's it baby... Ram that cock into your dirty cock sucking mother... Oooh... Oooh... Yes... Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me harder mother fucker... Fuck mommy harder!!!"

Sensing that I had her at my mercy, I suddenly stopped pumping my rod into her soaking snatch.

"Where else Mom?" I asked. "Where else do you want to feel your son's hot stiff cock?"

"Anywhere darling, anywhere... I'm yours... I'm yours alone!" she panted as she grabbed both my ass-cheeks in an attempt to pull me and my sword back into her willing sheath.

"Just please don't stop fucking me... Please don't stop fucking me you fucking bastard... Fuck mommy again... Make me your whore... Make mommy your cock fucking whore!!!"

"Oh don't worry about that you slut." I responded.

"I am going to fuck you, and fuck you hard, you hot bitch. Your son is going to fuck you just like in those movies you were enjoying."

Without warning, I pulled my still hard cock out of her pussy and flipped her over onto her stomach. I immediately raised my hand in the air and brought it down forcefully on her now exposed ass.

SLAP!!!!!

The sound was sharp and loud.

"OWWW!!!" mom cried out in pain.

SLAP!!!!

"AAHHHH!!!" she screamed again from the effect of my open handed assault.

SLAP!!!!

"OWWW... Yes baby, spank me harder... Spank mommy harder!!!"

SLAP!!!

"OWWW... Yes son, spank my ass again... Your mother is a slut who needs to be punished!!!

SLAP!!!

"AAAAHHHH.... Your mommy is a whore baby... Mommy is a dirty whore who wants you to fuck her!!!"

SLAP!!!

"AAAHHH... Spank your slutty mother before you fuck her again baby... Slap my dirty ass again!!!"

SLAP!!!

"You were watching those movies and thinking about this weren't you?" I asked.

SLAP!!!

"OWWWW... Yes, yes, I was thinking about this... Oh baby please fuck me... Please fuck me again.... Don't do this to mommy baby... Don't tease your mother like this son... Fuck me again you bastard.... Fuck your nasty mother again you son of a bitch!!!"

SLAP!!!

Mom continued to beg shamelessly.

"You teasing mother fucker... Please fuck me... Fuck your whore... Fuck your slutty mother!!!"

SLAP!!!

"You wanted me in you everywhere didn't you? You thought about my prick in your mouth didn't you?"

SLAP!!!

"OWWW...Yes, yes... I thought about your big, hard cock in my mouth... Mommy thought about licking your dick while watching those sinful movies!!!"

SLAP!!!

"You thought about your son sticking his big cock in your horny cunt didn't you? Didn't you, you fucking slut?"

SLAP!!!

"AAAHHH... Yes darling yes... I thought about your big cock in my pussy... Mommy thought about fucking you... I wanted to feel your hard cock in my cunt like those dirty mothers in the movies!"

SLAP!!!

"You were thinking about more too weren't you bitch?"

SLAP!!!

"OWWWW.... Yes you bastard, yes... I thought about doing more baby."

SLAP!!!

"You thought about me fucking you in the ass didn't you?"

SLAP!!!

"Answer me mom... You thought about your son fucking you in your ass didn't you, you dirty whore?"

SLAP!!!

"Yes son yes... Mommy thought about you fucking me in my ass!!!"

SLAP!!!

"You shameless slut, you're going to get it now... Just look at you, you horny fuck... You're letting your son do all kinds of nasty things to you and you're enjoying it aren't you?"

SLAP!!!

"Baby, mommy can't help it... The movies made me so horny and I need to be fucked badly... Please son, I'm begging you... I need to feel your cock in me again... I want it everywhere, just give it to me again dammit... Give me your fucking cock you bastard!!!"

Between slaps, I had started playing with her asshole and managed to slip a finger into her anus.

"Where do you want my cock now you horny bitch?" I asked as I slapped her reddened buttocks again.

SLAP!!!

"Oh my God... Your finger feels so good in my ass... Yes honey, finger my ass... Stick your finger in my dirty asshole... Stick another one in son... Stick another finger in mommy's asshole baby!!!"

SLAP!!!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH AND ANSWER ME!!!" I barked.

"Where else do you want to feel your son's cock?"

SLAP!!!

"AAAAHHH... In my mouth baby... Mommy wants your cock in her mouth... I want to suck your cock and drink your cum like those slutty mothers in the movies!!!"

"WRONG ANSWER BITCH!!!"

SLAP!!!

"Again...Where else do you want to feel my cock?... Where else do you want to feel your son's hard cock?" I asked.

"In my cunt baby... Mommy wants to feel your cock shoot your spunk in her cunt!!!"

SLAP!!!

"WRONG ANSWER WHORE... THAT'S THE WRONG ANSWER!!!"

SLAP... SLAP... SLAP!!!

I pushed my mother onto the bed and made her kneel in front of me, facing away, down on all fours.

"Mom, since you've lied to me, I'm going to punish you by fucking you in your ass!"

"Oh God baby no.. You can't do that honey... Please don't... Please baby, please... I've never been fucked in my ass before... Your cock is too big, it won't fit... Please honey, not in my asshole, it's too small... You can fuck my pussy again... Please fuck mommy's pussy again baby... Not in my asshole... Not in mommy's ass... Please son, please... Not in your mother's asshole!!!"

Ignoring her mutterings, I positioned myself behind her and lined my spear up with her anal passage, placing the head of my pole between the cheeks of her virgin ass and against her anal sphincter.

"Oh honey, nobody has ever fucked me there before, but I need to feel your beautiful cock in me again... Please fuck me baby, please fuck your mother... Stick your cock in me... In my pussy... In my ass... Anywhere... Just please fuck me again.... I don't care anymore baby.... I don't fucking care anymore.... Go ahead and stick it in my asshole son, fuck me in my ass like those whores in the movies"

My previously innocent, but now corrupted mother, had surrendered yet again to another act of impending sexual degradation.

"Go ahead baby... Do it... Put it in my ass... Let me feel your cock in my asshole... Put it in my ass and fuck it hard... I want you to shoot your scum in my virgin asshole!!!"

I shifted my weight slightly and drove my cock home in one lunge. Mom cried out as I filled her shit hole with the full length of my dick.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" she cried out in pain.

"Yes son, yes... Fuck the shit out of my ass... Fuck it hard... I want to feel pain... Mommy deserves to be punished baby... Go ahead honey... Fuck it... I want you to split my asshole in two!!!"

I mercilessly rammed into her anus harder time after time almost pushing her over with each stroke of my shaft. Every deep thrust met with her tearful cry's of pain and more of her vulgar sex talk.

"Fuck me you horny bastard... Fuck me... Fuck your whoring mother... You dirty mother fucker... Give it to me harder... Give it to mommy in her asshole deep and hard you fucking pervert!!!"

"Your boy is fucking you in the ass where you always wanted it, didn't you, you fucking whore?"

"Yes... Yes... Fuck my slutty ass you bastard... You mother fucking bastard... Fuck my asshole harder... Harder you fuck... Fuck my dirty asshole harder you son of a bitch!!!"

"Are you my whore mom? Are you my dirty whore, you nasty bitch?"

"Yes... Yes... Mommy is your whore son... I'm your nasty bitch... Mommy is your anal bitch... Mommy is your dirty, slutty, incestuous whore!!!"

I was now pounding my meat into mom's anus without mercy.

"AHHHHHH... That's it son, fuck my ass... Fuck me harder... Slam your cock deeper in my asshole you little cunt... Come on you little fuck... Split mommy's asshole in two... Rip it apart... Rip my asshole apart... Tear your mother's slutty ass apart!!!"

My mother was going beserk as I continued to plow into her forbidden hole more forcefully.

"That's it, you little shit... Fuck your whoring mother in her asshole harder... Ram that cock in my ass baby... Yes... Yes... Hurt me son... Hurt mommy's asshole... Hurt mommy's asshole... Oh God yessss!"

She continued her verbal filth in perfect synchronization with each beat of my drum.

"Yes baby yes... Fuck mommy's spanked ass... Your mother is a slut who deserves to be punished... Your mommy is a dirty bitch who loves getting fucked by her own son... Fuck my asshole deep and hard until it bleeds... Your mother is a dirty, no good anal whore son... Fuck me... Fuck your slutty, no good whoring mother baby... Fuck me harder... Make me bleed... Make my asshole bleed... Make mommy's slutty asshole bleed!!!"

This was too much for me. Hearing my sexy mother behaving like a sidewalk whore as my cock pumped in and out of her anus was about to make me cum. There was no way I was going to last. Feeling the spunk rising up my cock, I started to pull out, but mom felt my movement and prevented my withdrawal.

"No baby, no... Shoot it up me... Fill mommy's bloody asshole with your cum... Fill my slutty asshole with your dirty cum!!!"

"Oh mom... I'm gonna cum.... here it is mom... here's my cum.... here... is... myyyyyyy.... cummmmmmmmmmmm.... AAAAHHHH.... UUUNNNGGGHHH..... UUUNNNGGGHHH... UUNNNGGGHHH!!!"

"Oh baby I'm cumming too... I can feel your hot sperm shooting in my ass baby... Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH... Mommy is cumming... Mommy is cumming baby... Your slutty mother is cumming... Mommmmiiiiieeee is cuuummmiiinnng... AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEE... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH... UUUNNNGGGHHH... UUNNNGGGHHH... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

4BIDDEN
4BIDDEN
293 Followers
12