A Penchant For Bisexual Men

Story Info
Sexy Irishwoman meets Bisexual Black Men.
2.8k words
3.54
48.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Kate Lenders is the name. I'm a tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Irish policewoman operating in Boston . At least that's my day job. My night job is a lot more interesting. I'm currently involved with this married couple, and let's just that we tend to have a lot of fun together. Did I mention that they're a gay couple from New Haven? Yeah, I met Jackson Brown and his life partner Leroy James at a party. Jackson Brown is a tall, broad-shouldered, muscular Black man who works as a district attorney in the city.

Did I mention that he sports the nicest cut low fade? He comes from a long line of policemen. Jackson wasn't always a prominent district attorney. He wasn't always the man who sent bad guys and bad girls to prison. Once, he was a sexy Black stud in a police uniform. Damn, I've seen pictures of him in his cop uniform and he can frisk me any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. He worked as a cop for the Boston police department for years before he went to law school and became an attorney. Talk about a major switch. His partner Leroy is a tall, slim Black man with light brown skin and a shaved head. He's a Sociology professor at Northeastern University. They're both great-looking. Enough to make me salivate.

I must admit that my penchant for sexy Black men is only surpassed by my passion for watching man-to-man sex. Fortunately for me, this sexy Black gay couple was into threesomes. I still remember the first time we got down. I was invited to a party at attorney Jackson Brown's house, a nice apartment in the Back Bay . The kind of place I can't afford on a policewoman's salary. There were lots of cops there, and a few people from the district attorney's office. Boston is such a liberal place, unlike Rhode Island where I come from. I mean, an openly queer Black man is the district attorney? Wow. Oh, well. I must admit that they made quite a nice couple, though. Both of them were tall, and very masculine. Two sexy Black men who were married to each other.

I lingered after the party ended because quite frankly, I like to drink. I was guzzling down the wine like my mouth was a bottomless pit. You know I'm an Irishwoman, right? Good. Anyway, the more I drank, the more lewd I became. I was commenting on how sexy the two of them looked. They looked at me, smiled and said something about calling me a cab. I didn't need a cab. Hell, I have drunk a lot more wine than this and still managed to drive my severely beat up old Bentley from one end of the city to the other. No, I'm not a member of Alcoholics Anonymous. Anymore. Anyway, I was still feeling a bit woozy from all my drinking but not so out of it that I didn't notice Jackson and Leroy kissing each other. That brought me right of my drunkenness. The sight of two sexy Black men kissing each other!

I watched them attentively. Jackson pulled Leroy closer to him, and embraced him. They started feeling each other up right then and there, which I say they had a right to since this was their home. I watched, and my hand unconsciously slipped into my pants and straight into my crotch. I must say that watching these two doing their thing was making my pussy wet. I have a library of gay and bisexual porn at home. Yes, women watch porn too! Some of us, anyway. I love watching a man sucking another man's dick or shoving his dick up another man's ass. To me, it's the most erotic thing in the world. I've experimented with women before and they mostly leave me cold. I don't even watch lesbian erotica anymore. But man-to-man sexual contact is still a major source of arousal for me. It makes my pussy twitch, gets me all hot and bothered. Like right now.

I started fingering myself while watching Jackson and Leroy making out. At some point, they noticed me staring. And masturbating. I froze. Oops! Gotcha! Jackson looked at me and asked me point blank what I was doing. I mumbled a bit, and he took a step toward me. I panicked. Had I overstepped my boundaries? He pulled me from the couch and to my feet, ever the masculine Black man. He told me that it was time I left. I nodded, ready to take off and try to forget what an ass I made out of myself. I felt so ashamed. Yes, I was still horny. Fortunately, Leroy spoke on my behalf. He put his arm around Jackson, and said that I wasn't bad-looking, and he didn't mind having me around. I grinned, did he mean that? Leroy told me to hush while he tried talking his partner into who knew what. I looked from one to the other. What the heck was going on?

Jackson looked me up and down, and told me to show him what I got. I thought about it. Did this tall and sexy queer Black man ask me to show him my naked, pasty white body? Yippee! I couldn't wait to take my clothes off. I undressed hastily. Under my black party dress, I didn't wear any bra or panties. I stood naked before these two gorgeous queer Black men. Jackson and Leroy looked at me. They nodded and I smiled in relief. Apparently, they liked what they saw. I took a step toward them. Jackson glared at me and told me to sit down and be quiet. I rolled my eyes but did as I was told. What in hell did he expect me to do, just sit down and watch while naked?

Jackson and Leroy began the kisses again, then they undressed each other. I watched them move together. Two masculine Black bodies moving in an easy, intensely erotic rhythm. I liked it a lot! I felt heat in my crotch and began masturbating again. I fingered my pussy and played with my clit, which hardened as I feasted my eyes on the sight of these two. Jackson was naked now. He looked good naked. A tall, dark-skinned, sexy Black stud with muscles on his muscles and a huge dick swinging between his legs. He was all that and a bag of chips. His partner Leroy was a bit slimmer, but no less gorgeous. He was tall, slender, lean and wiry, with a cute face, big dick and fine ass. They looked so sexy it's not even funny.

Jackson kissed Leroy, then sat on the couch. He looked majestic, so damn fine and manly. Leroy knelt before him and began sucking on his long and thick cock. Jackson stroked the back of Leroy's head as his partner went down on him. The two of them appeared to be really into each other. Too much into each other in fact to notice that I had my fingers deep into my pussy. I thrust deep into myself, trying to reach the magic spot as Leroy sucked on Jackson's dick like cock sucking was about to get banned. Leroy had a really nice ass that kept moving as his head bobbed up and down in Jackson's lap. I bet Jackson had a nice time tapping Leroy's sexy ass.

I closed my eyes, and fingered my pussy furiously. When I opened them again, I mentally gave myself a kick in the ass. Apparently, I had missed something! Leroy was currently on all fours, and Jackson was kneeling behind him, drilling his big cock up those fine buns. Leroy was screaming as Jackson fucked him. My eyes widened as they drank in this wickedly erotic scene. A sexy Black man getting fucked in the ass by another sexy Black man. I almost came right then and there. I dipped two fingers into my pussy, got them nice and wet, then put them in my mouth. I tasted myself. Nice and juicy! I needed some dick! I looked around. Who does a girl has to kill to get fucked around here?

My gaze went back to the two sexy Black studs who were going at it like gay sex was going out of style. Now, Jackson lay flat on the carpeted floor while Leroy rode him, cowboy style. Leroy impaled his sexy ass on Jackson massive dick. Jackson held him by the hips and thrust into him, sinking that cock hard and deep. Leroy screamed like a man possessed, riding his superbly well-endowed partner while getting the fuck of the century. Man, this looked so intense that I had to get a closer look. Yep, Leroy was getting it in the booty alright and from what I could see, the Black stud was loving every moment of it. I always get envious when I see a man fucking another man. I wished I could do that. Shove my dick deep into someone's ass and fuck them, then cum inside them. I know some women get dildos and use them to fuck other women and even men but they're not my thing.

Jackson fucked Leroy, jamming that wonderfully thick black cock where the sun didn't shine. I finger-fucked my pussy furiously as these sexy black gentlemen did their thing. Finally, they stopped. Leroy rolled on his back, his thick cock spitting out torrents of creamy white cum. Jackson slowly squeezed his massive dick out of his partner's ass. I watched them, excited beyond belief. This was so much better than porn could ever be! I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't notice that they were calling me. Leroy told me to get my skinny white ass over here and suck his dick. I rushed to him, eager to please. I took Leroy's cock in my mouth and licked the cum off him. Jackson looked at me, stroking his massive dick with one hand and caressing Leroy's head with the other. Leroy seemed to be enjoying getting his cock sucked by yours truly. Well, I didn't join the boys wrestling team for nothing in high school, if I dare say so. I knew ways of relieving my favorite team members after a stressful quad match. In no time, I licked Leroy clean and got his thick cock nice and hard once more. The question is, what were we going to do next?

Leroy complimented me on my oral skills and I nodded graciously. Then, I asked them if they'd ever done a threesome. Point blank, as was my usual manner. Leroy looked at Jackson, who smiled wickedly, then nodded. I smiled. Time to get this party started for good! I've had threesomes before, just not with men who were sexually attracted to each other. I had a threesome with a couple of Hispanic studs during my days at the police academy. They were a lot of fun, but hetero as could be. It ought to be fun to have a threesome with two men who were very much attracted to each other and not just drilling the woman mechanically. Still, Leroy and Jackson were a real life couple, not a pair of bisexual black men starring in a porn video. There were limits and boundaries not to be crossed under any circumstances.

Once we straightened everything out, we got down and dirty. I knelt before Jackson, who sat looking regal on the couch. I took his massive cock in my mouth and sucked him off, following his directions to the letter. This sexy Black man was very peculiar about his likes and dislikes when it came to getting his cock sucked. I sucked his dick and licked his balls the way he liked it. Meanwhile, his sexy partner Leroy came up behind me. He held me by the hips and shoved his cock up my pussy. I felt his big dick fill up my pussy. This was so damn hot. I pushed back against his groin, wanting more. Leroy held me tightly and fucked me hard. Judging by the way he was thrusting his cock into my wet, eager snatch, he seemed to be as into it as I was. Maybe this sexy Black stud was really bisexual and not gay at all?

Leroy fucked me, swift and deep. I continued sucking on Jackson 's dick, which seemed to be lengthening and thickening in my mouth. I thought I was going to choke on it but my oral skills proved equal to the task. I stretched my jaws wide and took it all in. Jackson seemed to be liking my new method. If I could have smiled, I would have. This sexy bisexual Black stud hadn't seen or felt anything yet! Still, he couldn't take much more of this. I could tell by his body language. He was about to cum. And cum he did, spectacularly, I might add. Torrents of hot, creamy cum rushed out of his dick and straight down my mouth. I gulped it all down, every last drop. Jackson screamed in pleasure. I licked his cock and balls clean, and gasped as I suddenly felt Leroy's cock exit my pussy. He came, shooting his seed all over my ass. I grinned, this was some seriously good fucking right there.

Afterwards, we tried something radically new. I got on all fours, and Jackson took my ass while Leroy masturbated, watching us. Jackson spread my butt cheeks, and lubed me up before pressing his thick black cock against my back door. Then, he pushed, penetrating my ass with a swift thrust. I'm not an anal virgin. I've been fucked in the ass by everything from sweet-talking, uncircumcised hirsute Mexican hombres to urban Irish thugs and eager Greek college freshmen. But I've never had a huge, uncircumcised, long and thick black cock up my ass! This was an all-new experience! Jackson shoved his cock deeper into my ass. I screamed. Even with the lubricant, his cock felt huge in my ass.

Jackson continued to pound my ass mercilessly with his titanic dick. I felt his cock drill into my asshole, going places no one had ever gone before. I was screaming like a woman possessed. He grabbed handfuls of my blonde hair and yanked my head back as he slammed his cock into me. Leroy stroked his massive cock while watching his lover fuck me. Apparently, he was really turned on by what he saw. Jackson slowly pulled his cock out of me and I gasped in protest. Although it hurt like hell every time he thrust into me, it also felt wickedly good. I couldn't get enough of his long and thick black cock in my ass. I wanted more. He teased me, rubbing his cock against my asshole but not quite penetrating me. He smacked my booty and told me to beg for his cock. Yes, I did! At this point I would have done anything to get his cock back in my ass. Jackson laughed and put himself right back into me. I yelped as he shoved it deep where the sun didn't shine. He began to plow into me, swiftly and mercilessly. I found myself backing my booty up and grinding it against his groin. I wanted all the cock that he had to give. At this point, I admit it. I was in love with the large black cock up my ass and if loving it was wrong I didn't want to be right. He fucked me until the pressure my tight ass exerted on his cock proved too much and he finally gave it up. Jackson came, sending his seed deep inside me. To say that I screamed loudly when I felt his hot seed rushing down there would have been an understatement.

Afterwards, Jackson and I lay panting on the floor. I was smiling from ear to ear. I needed that! And this cocky stud had given it to me. Leroy joined us, having made himself cum time and again while watching us doing our thing. He kissed Jackson , and put his arm around him. He also put his arm around me. I grinned. The dude sure knew how to make me feel welcome. We got up and headed to the showers. No hanky panky in there, just three friends talking and laughing. I put my clothes on, and stood at the door, looking at Leroy and Jackson as they wished me goodnight. Outside, the cab was waiting. I wanted to ask these two if the night's events could become a regular thing between us but they were already making out like I wasn't even there. I had no doubt in my mind that as soon as I left, they'd resume fucking like rabbits. I smiled, and wished them good night. Then, I got myself into the cab.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers