A Penny for Your Thoughts Ch. 03

Story Info
Brian's enjoying his enhanced ability.
7.1k words
4.64
184.9k
79
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,441 Followers

I sat down on the couch next to Jenny, the two of us naked now. We kissed, hands everywhere at once it seemed, touching, exploring, teasing one another wildly. And as we did that, I sought the little light inside her mind, wanting to explore her in other ways. For one, I wanted to ensure this was indeed something she wanted, that I hadn't inadvertently implanted a thought or desire of my own that wasn't in line with her own desires. As I did that, I discovered something else too. Not only was there one little dancing spark of light, but two. I knew one was hers, one was mine, though how I knew that, sensed that...I didn't know. They danced together, circling one another just as we were doing physically. I sensed the joy, peace and excitement within the two lights as they sometimes joined, becoming one, and then separating again almost with a sense of loss briefly. But I now knew without any doubt whatsoever, this was something Jenny had been dreaming of, wanting...for a very, very long time.

I felt better about this, elated in fact, running my hands over and around her gorgeous breasts, familiarizing myself with them, teasing and tapping her hard little nipples with my finger tips. But I was still troubled and worried too. Having now made peace, having now made this intimate connection with Jenny, I didn't want this causing problems later on between her and her mother. I felt almost guilty sitting here now, realizing this. I had every intention of exploring more of the same with Carol as well. But how could I accomplish that without causing either one of them pain or grief should either one of them learn of my involvement with the other? That was something I had to find an answer to, and soon.

But I was getting better at this "being in two places at once thing," as I now saw it. Physically speaking, acting, moving and communicating on the waking level, and yet...thoughts which I knew were my own, asking...seeking, searching and exploring inside that subconscious place within a person's mind, where they themselves were not thinking. The library, the books of their memories carefully arranged, sitting on the shelves waiting to be opened, accessed and read again. Or others, much like the one I was looking at now. Open, laying on a small desk (did I just create that? Or did she?) Blank pages, suddenly being written in, words almost magically appearing, filling each as the pages turned. In some ways it was a bit disconcerting, and yet I managed it. Talking verbally, communicating with words and actions...like now, kissing her deeply, tongues fencing and toying with one another, hands caressing one another's genitals. And yet...my thoughts, lingering here inside her mind, our twin lights still sparing, intermingling with one another, this new book now being written in even as I stood here.

And then something new happened. Totally, and completely unexpectedly, almost causing me to release the little spark I was holding onto. It was so startling, that at first I didn't know how to react to it. So much so, I myself became a statue, though only for a moment, only long enough for Jenny to ask me in the physical, if I was ok...if anything was wrong. I shook it off, assuring her everything was just fine, that I was just still blown away we were now doing what we were. She laughed at that, pulled my head down to her breast, and told me to suck it, which I began doing.

And while doing that...I saw one of her other books suddenly come off the shelf. It was a large, thick, almost heavy looking book. It had one word, one title on the spine. It read simply, "Mom".

Of course I realized it wasn't necessary to actually "read the book," after all, these were just thoughts she was having, thinking...even as we kissed, even as we mutually masturbated one another, pleasuring one another, sitting there on the couch together side-by-side. The book was literally, and figuratively speaking, just a sign...an indication she was thinking something else. Accessing memories, or making new ones. The fact that it was with regards to her mother in some way though, intrigued me, worried me a bit. I relaxed, intercepted her thoughts as she had them.

"I wonder what mom will think when I tell her about this. After all this time, we're finally going to do it...be together, he's going to fuck me...no, make love to me. Brian's soon going to have this gorgeous hard cock of his buried deep inside my pussy!"

"Shit!" I actually thought, and saying it aloud.

"What?" She asked, her secret private thoughts suddenly evaporating, the "mom" book disappearing, back on the shelf again, for the moment anyway. "What's wrong?"

"Oh...ah, nothing, not really. I was just thinking...well hell Jenny, it's not like I was expecting this. I ah...don't have anything. You know?"

She laughed then, relaxing again. "Don't worry about it. I'm on the pill, have been for a couple of years now. No need to worry," she giggled again. "So does that mean you DO want to fuck me?" She asked.

"No actually," I said seeing her eyes widen a bit. "What I'm going to do however...is make love to you. How does that sound?"

"It sounds...perfect. But not here. Let's go upstairs to my room."

I followed her, but as I did...I attempted to do something. Something totally foreign, something so risky that I wasn't sure it would even work. But I had no choice now. I had to do something, something to protect not only myself, but Jenny, and her mother too. As we climbed the stairs together, I accessed her "mom" book. In my mind, opening it, turning to the last page where she'd left off...reading back, and then mentally erasing what I felt she couldn't share with her mother. And there I wrote:

"Under no circumstances...ever...will you share anything with your mother about us. Every time you even think about doing so, you will immediately erase that thought from your mind. If you even hear anything with regards to that, from any other source, including your mother, those words will likewise be immediately forgotten as though never spoken, never shared. They simply will not exist!" I don't know why, but I added an exclamation point. It was like putting a lock on the passage, or writing it in her private book with permanent ink that could never be erased. As a safeguard, I then added a few more lines, another form of security perhaps, protection, though this one I still wasn't sure of. Perhaps later, when the moment was right, I'd test it out. For the time being however, I had done everything I could think of to do. I then put the book back on the shelf, rejoining her thoughts again as we entered her bedroom. Curious...I asked her.

"Jenny? Because I have every intention of fucking your mother later, I don't want that to ever be an issue between us, ok? What we do, what we share...is between us. Likewise for your mother and I? Understood?"

Once again, almost trancelike, I felt her accessing that book, thoughts confused momentarily, the statue effect briefly taking place. She read the passage, smiled, and came back into herself again, grinning at me.

"Ok," she said almost dreamily, and then back to her "now" self...the physical side of her, as her eyes cleared, focusing on me now. "We'll keep all this just between you and I," she assured me. "Now Brian...come make love to me, though I still want to hear you tell me how much you like fucking my pussy." She made no comment, no mention of the fact I'd just told her I had planned on fucking her mother too. Obviously, the block, the passage I had written inside that book was doing what it was supposed to do.

Problem solved, at least on Jenny's side. But I now knew I could do the same thing with her mother when I saw her again. But right now though, I had a pussy to fuck. And oddly enough, I didn't want any more distractions other than just the two of us, pleasuring and enjoying one another. For the time being, I snuffed out the little spark. I'd bring it back again when the two of us got close to climaxing.

I was curious to see just how intense her orgasms were!

**

Before we really got down to business, Jenny spread out a large thick towel across her bed, and then having me lay down on my back as she straddled me. I already knew, this was her favorite position, so had even suggested it to her, seeing her eyes light up with arousal and excitement.

"What's the towel for anyway?" I asked.

"You'll see soon enough," she giggled. "Let's just say...I tend to get wet. Very...very wet."

I was already looking forward to that, to experiencing that with her, and letting her experience my orgasm as well, though she really had no clue that she eventually would be. Without actually inserting my cock yet, she lay prone over me, her firm full breasts pressing against my chest, the softness of them arousing and exciting me even more. I could feel the slickness of her pussy, the folds of her cunt already wrapping themselves gingerly about my hard stiff cock, not yet inside her, but against her.

"How's that feel?" She asked sliding against me, teasing my cock with her slick moist cunt.

"Heavenly," I told her, meaning it. Briefly enjoying the solitude of my own thoughts, not yet sharing those with her, or she with me either for that matter. As much as I had learned, and still had to learn, I also enjoyed this separation too. Being myself, allowing Jenny for the most part, to now be herself as well. Even discovery in this way, had its moment.

"I've been thinking...fantasizing about this moment for years Brian," she told me as she continued to slither up and down my hard stiff cock.

"I know Jenny...me too, though I never told you of course, never let you know that I had, or that I did."

She smiled at that, a tear actually coming into her eyes. "Did you know that I still have a tee shirt of yours? Something you once left here, I stole it." She giggled. "Every once in a while, I'd wear it to bed. For a time, it still had your smell on it, until mom washed it..." she added giggling again. "But I used to pretend you where there in bed with me, making love to me, like we are now. I'd caress my breasts, imagine it was your hands caressing me, and then touching...fingering me, fingering myself as I imagined the two of us fucking."

I had in fact done the same, though never telling anyone of course. Especially her. Thinking at the time that Jenny despised me, hated me...which in a way she did, though for reasons at the time I hadn't understood. Now I did.

"I would come so hard thinking about you, thinking about this...wondering if we'd ever actually be doing anything like this together."

"We are now," I all but whispered to her. She reached down, guiding me up, placing me, and then looked at me, and slowly, inch by precious inch, began easing herself down over my straining shaft. "Oh god! You're in me Brian! You're finally in me!"

"Yes I am baby...yes...I...am!"

I locked eyes with her again, felt and made the little spark inside the two of us. Felt it merge, mingle, dancing once again, just as we were. Just as Jenny began riding up and down my shaft, impaling herself, impaling me. I felt the sense of rapture, bliss, coming from us both, as I knew she did. I could feel, sense her secretions, the moisture, the smells, every one intensified. And by the look in her eyes, the jumble of pleasure suddenly consuming her mind and thoughts, almost too much to distinguish between, too rapid...we fucked. Our passion, ecstasy, joy increasing two fold, and then ten.

"Oh my god!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. And we exploded, together...as one. Me a fountain inside her, she...a fountain outside, drenching me.

It was again, a new...interesting sensation, feeling her squirt like that, as though I was doing it myself...and she, likewise, no doubt feeling the same exact intensity as well. Each and every pulsation of my prick as it threw rope after rope of semen into her pussy. Her body convulsing, jerking almost spasmodically as we shared this climatic bliss together. We collapsed in a heap, blackness consuming us both, a universe of stars all around. And I felt, as though, for a moment anyway, we were a part of them. Or maybe...just maybe, they were a part of us.

**

By the time I got home, mom was standing in the kitchen fixing dinner. Though I could see by the look on her face, she wasn't as happy as she normally was, though she tried hiding it as she spoke to me.

"Dinner will be ready in about an hour or so...I'm running just a little late," she added trying to smile. But I could see just in the way she was acting, something was up. I walked over to her, lifting her chin up, giving her a quick loving kiss, though I flicked my Bic, created the spark, and quickly accessed her recent thoughts.

She and dad had had a silly fight, over nothing really. With the recent events they had both been stressed. Mom's way of dealing with that, had been through the need to be held, even caressed, made love to as a way of recovering from that. Dad was just the opposite. Always had been. He'd withdraw, become consumed in some TV program, or perhaps a book, totally ignoring mom, oblivious to her present needs. They were exact opposites.

"Mom," I said holding her...speaking to her. In a minute I will give you a reason to forget all about dinner. When I do that, you're going to go upstairs, take a nice long leisurely bath. After which, you're going to put on something sexy, something very, very sexy and revealing for dad. You'll then come down stairs wearing it, surprising him, as it's early evening. But it's ok, he'll know by then...as you will, that I won't be home for the evening. The two of you will come together then, pleasure and enjoy one another in ways that perhaps you haven't done in years."

And with that, I released her, winking out the little spark.

"Don't worry about me," I told her. "I already have plans for the evening, so I probably won't even be home at all tonight," I now informed her. "Why don't you and dad just plan on having an evening to yourselves? How does that sound?"

She smiled. Smiling in a way that told me she was already thinking about the suggestion I'd just given her. Almost mischievous in her response back to me. "Planning on a little late night fun?" She asked, which was not totally out of character for her, but bordering on it.

"I am yes..." I responded back kissing her on the cheek, giving her a friendly hug. "So, since I am...why don't you go and relax, forget all about dinner, and enjoy an nice romantic evening with dad." She giggled like a schoolgirl, even reaching over, turning off the stove.

"You know? That's not a bad idea, I think I'm going to do just that!" She removed her apron, once again kissing me, lovingly. "Just don't do anything I wouldn't do," she laughed again, and then turned, almost racing up the stairs. I shook my head, dad was in for one big fucking surprise, but not if I left him sitting there the way he was either. I walked in to the den. He was reading the paper.

"Dad?" He looked up. Our eyes locked. I planted a suggestion, though he seemed to resist it for some reason. Dad was being difficult. I needed to find something, find a way around it, prepare him basically for mom before she came down stairs and attempted to seduce him. Might blow up in her face if she did, and if dad remained withdrawn, unresponsive to her, no matter how she might look when she came back down the stairs again.

"Mom's horny dad...she needs you. She needs you to make love to her, thrill her and please her. And not just some kind of quickie either. She needs something, something special from you tonight. So what will it take dad? What will it take for you to get thinking along those lines? What will make you do anything she asks you to do for her tonight?"

I saw the little light, the pathway...I followed it. Not at all surprised to discover that just like everyone else, we all had a secret little room. A place where we put our thoughts, thoughts we'd normally never share with anyone. "What really gets you hot dad? What arouses you the most. Go on, you can tell me...mom's upstairs, she'll be there a while, you've got plenty of time dad. What is it? Go on...show me, what is it?"

I saw the images now, his thoughts betraying his secrets. The hidden compartment behind the entertainment center. Surprising me, as I had no clue it was there. I watched him as he reached inside. Oddly, I saw him younger, by a few years at least. It had obviously been a while, whatever it was. He pulled out a DVD from this secret compartment, now inserting it into the player, turning it on. I was expecting porn, perhaps some deviant kind of porn or something, something secretive and unusual for dad. And...in a way it was. Though I certainly hadn't expected what I now saw, or stood watching. Suddenly the image I'd been seeing, fluttered...jumped. I'd been looking at a memory, the aftermath. What I saw now, was just before all that. Dad...coming home from a trip unexpectedly. Wanting to surprise mom perhaps, and then being surprised. Walking quietly up the stairs to their bedroom, expecting to find mom in bed perhaps, sleeping. Only she wasn't. She was in the bathroom, the door open, though the sound of the tub running masked any sound he might have made. I watched as though looking over his shoulder as he stepped just inside the door of the bathroom, seeing mom, and then backing out quickly.

It was even odd for me, seeing this. Seeing it through dad's eyes, just as he did. As he remembered it, obviously now treasured it. Mom...laying in the tub, the faucet full on, though the drain was open. The cascade of water pummeling her pussy, using it to masturbate herself with. Laying there, playing with her breasts (damn...mom really does have nice looking breasts) I realized, seeing them in a unique way perhaps. But I was. Dad...now coming back, the small video camera they owned in hand. He...now filming her, unbeknownst to her obviously. But even more interesting to me, though this was still a little weird, was seeing dad, now naked...standing there, stroking himself, using a pair of mom's panties while doing so. And mom...totally unaware that he was, filming her, as she in turn, got herself off, laying there beneath the faucet in the bathtub.

The video then...dad sitting there, watching this, getting aroused, watching mom, using her panties. All still secret, things she didn't know, things he hadn't shared, hadn't dared express to her.

"It's time dad," I said simply. Put in the video, be watching it...when she comes down. Let her see you doing it, let her know what you like, what you enjoy. Share it with her, don't be afraid dad...express yourself. It's ok, its good...mom will be surprised yes, but pleased too. Trust me. Trust me dad, it'll be the best damn thing that's ever happened to the two of you."

I let go then, after telling him he'd remember this, the urge and desire, once he heard me leaving. Knowing where mom was, what she was doing.

I had one more little suggestion to make however, and hurriedly ran back up the stairs before mom entered her bathroom. Her door was closed, though I knocked, just catching her in time as she invited me in, just having put on her robe.

"Just getting ready to leave mom, wanted to say goodnight, tell you to have a good time tonight with dad." I fired up the flame, spoke to her briefly, in what would no doubt feel like barely a moment. Hinting...suggesting, even preparing her for what she'd see, and not to be shocked by it...but flattered instead. "Trust me mom, you'll like it. I promise you. Have a good time with dad!"

And with that, I soon left. I had no doubt in my mind the two of them would have one of the best evenings they'd ever had together in a very, very long time.

**

The problem was, I now had a couple of hours to kill before meeting Carol. I had called her, asking if she could meet later, after showing the house. She liked the idea, but with Jenny home for the evening, she had asked if I'd feel like coming over, to where she was...after she had closed up for the day. I said I would, liking the idea. Something about being in someone else's house, though with their permission in a sense. Though I was also looking forward to doing the same things with Carol, I had done with Jenny. It was imperative now, that I place the same safeguards with her, that I'd done with her daughter.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,441 Followers
12