A Perfect Confluence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what that meant at that moment. I had never heard or read anything about white submissive bois being the property of black men. Strong, powerful, virile black men with large black cocks that required my servitude. I thought I had an original thought.

I would find that not to be true. I would come to meet and enjoy the company of white sissies like me who were owned by their Black Superiors.

But at that moment I only knew that I was made for something other than pussy. Norman sensed the change occurring in me. We made eye contact and exchanged an unspoken acknowledgement of me realizing my place.

Now Norman isn't what you'd call a large black man. He was thin, delicate. His movements were and are graceful. Norman was very feminine acting but his cock was big and black. He is a dichotomy. Part of him is female. The other part is all manly black cock.

His taste was savory. Strong, a bit tangy, Norman gave me my first tase of a black man's sperm from the source. Sue had informed me that I'd been, in her words, slurping down Derrick's spunk for months. But that was from her pussy.

Norman was treating me to the undiluted flavor.

After he filled me with his gift, he permitted me to hold him in my mouth until he grew soft. Patting my head, he said in a voice that showed his understanding of the change that I'd experienced, "good girl."

My head was abuzz the rest of that night. Cindy and Tom fucked as usual. I sat alone trying to understand the sudden desires I found over powering.

I came home the following Friday to a note from Cindy. She had gone off with Tom for the weekend and said that Bill and Norman wanted me to call them.

Bill invited me to join he and Norman at his cabin up in the West VA mountains. When I asked what I should bring Bill said nothing but a toothbrush and some flip flops.

I rode in the back seat while the couple sat up front. Once we arrived at the cabin Bill suggested we all undress for the entire weekend. What the heck? This was nothing new.

"The reason we asked you here johnnie is to talk to you. Both Norman and I are aware that you have come to, let's call it a fork in the road. We want to help you make the right decision. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, sure Bill."

"johnnie," Norman asked. "What were you feeling when you first took my cock in your mouth?"

I had to think of somehow putting it into words. It was hard enough for me to appreciate what had taken hold of me much less trying to verbalize it.

"Was it like a religious experience johnnie,?" Norman asked gently.

"It was. It was," I said excited that someone else knew what had taken me by storm.

Bill looked at me with a sad expression and let Norman do the talking. "I've seen that before johnnie. Only in white bois though. For some reason, like you, once they've experienced sucking a black cock, they want to devote their lives to that. Is that what you think you want?"

"His little dick is doing his thinking," Bill said smugly.

He was right. The conversation had an arousing effect on me. I was hard.

"I think I do Norman. I have no explanation for what happened, what came over me. I just felt right sucking your cock. The contrast of my little white hand holding your big black cock gave me a sense of purpose, I guess."

"Do you have any idea what you're in for johnnie? This is serious stuff and you better be certain this is the path you want to travel."

"You mean there's more to it than sucking a black man on a regular basis?"

"By the look I saw in your eyes johnnie just blowing a black guy a few times a week wouldn't be enough for you, would it?"

Norman continued in my silence. "No johnnie. You need more than that don't you? You want to become black owned. You want to be the property of a black man. To be at his beck and call to suck him or him to fuck your boi pussy at will."

I liked the idea right away. I mean who wouldn't prefer to have their lives simplified by having someone, a superior man do your thinking for you? I reached for my dick and lightly stroked my throbbing boner.

"johnnie. He will use physical force to get what he wants from you. He will make you wear all sorts of women's clothes and pimp you out to his friends. This is what it means to be black owned my friend. Please think it over. Because if you choose that path, there is no coming back."

While I sat considering Norman's heartfelt words, Bill had decided to try an experiment. "Here," he said holding out a pair of pink, nylon panties. "Put these on and let's see how you feel about turning full blown sissy then."

"Where did those come from,?" I asked.

Norman gave me a sly grin. "johnnie, those belong to Billie. I own her. We don't let her go full blown around our straight friends but I have her wear her sexiest outfits when we entertain our special friends."

I looked at Bill who was blushing and back at Norman. Sighing, I took the offered panties and pulled them up over my bottom. My erection was clearly visible through the thin material. I adjusted the lacy waist band and stood there.

"So?" asked Bill. "How do you feel in your panties johnnie?"

"Do you want me to be honest or do you want me to say what you want to hear?"

"Honey," Bill replied. "This is no intervention. What Norman and I are trying to get you to understand is that if you commit to going in the direction you're headed, panties and more are in your future. I'm not trying to talk you out of anything sweetie. I know there is honor in white bois servicing black cocks. That's why Norman and I do so well together. But what we have is not what you want is it?"

"I'm not sure Bill. I thought you two were perfect for each other. I'd like a relationship like yours."

Bill and Norman exchanged knowing looks. "johnnie, Bill was just like you. He was married, he liked pussy. And just like you he had sucked a few white dicks. When we first met it took me all of two minutes to have him on his knees with his face in my crotch and mouth on my cock. He's been my bitch ever since then. Isn't that right Billie?"

"He's right johnnie. One time with a black cock in my grateful mouth and I knew I was meant to be whatever Norman wanted me to be. We don't advertise our arrangement so besides you there are only a few other who know Norman owns my sissy white ass."

They saw my confusion. Norman, like I wrote earlier is more delicate, more feminine. Bill, on the other hand, is taller, more robust and certainly more masculine in appearance.

"You're judging a book by the cover johnnie. Norman doesn't have to be able to bench press 200 lbs to make him more of a man than I will ever be. You've seen and tasted the power between his legs. I fell under the spell of his black cock and will do anything for my Norman. But my Norman is gay. The black man that may come to own you might not be. He may love pussy and have a few black women and white bitches clinging to his wonderful manhood. You would have to compete with them for his attention."

"I say his attention as opposed to his affection johnnie. He will never like you. He may even despise you for being what you are, or rather what you're telling us you want to be. Oh yes. He'll be happy to have a white boi kneeling and groveling at his feet. But you will be less than a man in his eyes and those of his like-minded friends."

"You will be his property johnnie. He will have complete dominance and power over you. He will do all your thinking for you both. He will task you with degrading favors like whoring you out for money, having you perform for video productions."

My dick was having a difficult time trying to jump out of my new panties and into my hand. My breathing increased and my heart pounded. I never suspected Bill was in a sissy relationship. I never heard the things he was telling me either. But in my heart, I knew I was born to serve black cocks.

Norman interrupted Bill. "johnnie, we both care a lot for you. I would hate to se you become involved with a violent black man."

He stopped and looked at Bill. They exchanged looks and came to an unspoken agreement.

Norman rose and came over to me. "We'd like it if you would consider moving in with us honey."

I looked up at Norman and then down at his cock. Taking it in my hand I kissed the large head before taking his soft cock in my mouth.

"Billie, I think we have a new roomie."

Norman pulled his cock out of my mouth. Taking my hand, he led both Billie and me to the couch. He sat and spread his legs. Billie and I knelt and shared his beautiful manhood. When he nutted, Norman told us to share.

I'd sucked his cock a couple time but that first kiss did more to solidify my role as a sissy than just sucking cocks.

Norman lay out the rules by which I would have to follow while living in their home.

"First johnnie, and it's first because it's the most important rule. Your faggot ass will be at my beck and call. If I want my cock sucked, you will provide me your mouth. When I fuck that ass, you will gladly give it up."

"Next, what at home, you will dress and act like a woman. Billie will help you become accustomed to your new persona; how to dress, make-up, stuff like that."

"You will fuck and suck whomever I give you to. And you better be smiling when giving yourself to my black friends."

"You will never, ever avail yourself of white guys. With the exception on Billie here, your body is my possession and is to be used by black men only. You and Billie may play together whenever. I may also have you entertain guest by performing on each other for their amusement."

"If you can properly conduct yourself for the next six months johnnie, I'll have a contract drawn up that will legally bind you to me. That means I will own you."

My head was spinning. I have to say that I was floored by Norman's invitation. I knew I'd be safe with him. I knew too, that he'd lead me to a new and better life.

My previous life flashed across my mind. I saw Kathy and remembered the stories I'd heard about her and her various black lovers. I saw Sue furiously humping at that very large black cock. I had examples of what was to be and now I was going to become part of that select group of whites who are devoted to serving black cocks.

Norman took my virginity that evening. With my face held firmly in Billie's crotch, Norman fucked any remaining manhood out of me. When I felt his cock expand and flooding my pussy with his seed, he made me the black cock sissy I was meant to be.

We spent the weekend fucking and sucking. With no TV reception Norman thought it would be fun to see Billie and I together. He had us scissor our legs so that our little pink dicks touched. He then had us hump at each other essentially using each other's dick to beat off. We both squealed like girls when we spurted our weak sperm on each other. Of course, we weren't finished until Norman was satisfied that we licked each other clean.

Billie showered with me, helping me lose my body hair. He showed me how to apply lip stick too. It was the first of many lessons to come. But that weekend will be in my heart always.

Naked we walked through the woods in sun light broken by the trees. Billie on one side of our man, me on the other each of us holding one of Norman's hands.

It was magical.

12