A PERFECT FALL 2018: A Suburban Mom

Story Info
A white housewife is seduced and trained by her black female.
23k words
4.71
256.9k
288

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: A white housewife is seduced and trained by her black female neighbor.

Note 1: This was my first ever published story (along with The Complete Submission) back on April 20, 2010. It's one of my stories that prompts the most requests for sequels. Yet I ignored those requests as it's an old story and I cringed at some of my writing, lack of character and plot development.

Yet, as I went back and read this, I realized it was actually a pretty fun premise... hinting at my many perversions from lesbian, to interracial, to submission, to becoming a complete slut. And since this story was written I've discovered some new kinks that I thought might really take this story to a whole new level... I hope you agree.

So I decided to rewrite this... here is my very first remake (LOL... I mean if Footloose can be remade, why not A Perfect Fall... and yes, I know how pretentious it is to compare erotica to an 80s classic).

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven, thor_ph, Robert and Wayne for editing this story.

A PERFECT FALL 2017

Jessica and her daughter had just been fucked for three straight hours by over a dozen costumed black men and an equal number of costumed black women, some using strap-ons and the others just wanting to be eaten out by a white slut. Cum was dripping out of Jessica's pussy and ass, and her raven black hair and much of her body was coated with love juice, both men's and women's. Nearby, as her mouth was briefly unoccupied, she glanced over less than a foot away to see her daughter Becky taking a huge black cock deep in her ass and whimpering like a cheap slut, which somehow really turned her on... still almost unfathomable to believe her 19-year-old daughter who'd been almost virginal until a week ago had not only been turned into a black-cock-hungry slut just like herself, but had actually preceded her Mom into willing sex slavery by a week. Then, just before a big, hard, juicy, black cock slid into her briefly unused mouth she looked again at Becky and their eyes met with euphoric grins as they shared an exuberant high five. This entire costume party cum orgy had been a complete rush from start to finish for both mother and daughter.

Earlier that same Saturday when they'd presented themselves hand in hand to their Mistress precisely at 4PM as instructed, she'd had them strip completely, then escorted them into her large, brightly lit master bathroom. She'd then gotten naked herself and bathed them personally in her large tub, not with soap, but with cleansing oils which left their completely hairless bodies (except for their heads of course) glistening in a very sexy way. She then had styled their hair quite elegantly, and carefully did their faces and nails. "The better you two look at the beginning, the more dramatic the contrast will be once my big black studs have sprayed their cum all over you and my pretty black bitches have dissolved your makeup with their juices. I've deliberately applied makeup that isn't waterless, to enhance the slutty effect." She then dressed them in lavender sandal-foot thigh highs, pinned frilly little white maid's hats in their hair, and tied frilly little maid's aprons around their waists, short enough that their pussies were fully visible. "I've given you identical outfits to enhance your family resemblance, and you look perfect! More like sisters than mother and daughter. I'm so proud of you! Now trot downstairs to welcome the guests when they arrive, and remember, whatever they want you to do, that's what I want you to do. I know you'll make this party memorable and have a lot of fun yourselves."

And near the end of the party, as another chocolate cock penetrated her well fucked ass and one slid into her mouth, Jessica reflected back on her journey from conservative housewife to Cum Bucket for Black Cock. She reflected how she, a married women of 40, who'd been a virgin when she married and then had two kids, who'd never even considered cheating on her husband, had now become a three-hole depository for black men, an eager cunt licker for black pussy, and an all-around bimbo slut for anyone black; and how her sweet daughter had led the way into their shared debauchery.

Here is her story:

1. EARLY MISSED HINTS

Looking back, there were so many hints of what was to come...so, so many. Yet I was oblivious to it all...until it was way too late...or maybe I never even had a chance to escape my destiny... maybe my inner slut was always there, lingering in wait beneath the surface of my boring, conservative housewife persona.

My name is Jessica Jamieson. I married my high school sweetheart at 18 and had my kids at 19 and 21. My two precious children are 19 year old Becky and 21 year old Mark.

In all honesty, I am, well was, a great mother, a passionate Biology professor at the local college and a faithful wife. I'd grown up in an old-fashioned home where my dad worked and my mother did all the housework, plus raising the kids while her husband was often gone at work or out playing poker and drinking with the guys. I inherited my mom's old-fashioned values, and acted and dressed the part. I didn't own any jeans, wore only long skirts or dresses, nothing ever that might be considered slutty, always looking professional and proper. I was raised to believe that a woman should look professional and classy and I always did... even remaining in my teaching or church attire when at home... walking around in pantyhose all day (my mother thinking it scandalous to be out in public in a dress or skirt with bare legs... that too a belief I still held... still do actually, but now for different reasons: bright-coloured nylon is sexy).

My daughter Becky is very pretty. She's in her first year of college, at the same one where I teach, but still lives at home. Like mine, her hair is raven black and she has the very same blue eyes that I have and even the same light olive complexion. She's an amazing athlete on a volleyball scholarship and a straight A student. Being an athlete, she always dresses casually... something she didn't get from her mother. Only on church Sundays could I ever get her into a skirt or a dress and, grudgingly, pantyhose. She's a very determined young woman who's always in control and takes no guff from anybody, sometimes not even me, and I've had to learn that on the rare occasions when she does push back, I'm wise to re-examine my own position. She's much more like her father who's an ex-NFL linebacker and now lectures on the motivational speaker circuit.

My son Mark is a good looking, well-built man who was a high school football star and currently is away in the military.

My life would change forever, without my even knowing it, beginning innocently enough last May 7th when my new neighbors moved in. As I've always done, I baked my famous apple pie for my new neighbors and took it over to welcome them to the neighborhood. I'd been surprised a couple days earlier when I first met Amy and Derek, a black twenty-five year old married couple with no kids... as this had always been an exclusively white suburban neighborhood... and many of the community members weren't happy... but the real estate agent who'd worked for our community for years and even lived in our gated community, reported during the monthly meeting that although she'd tried everything in her power to stop the sale, it had still gone through. And I didn't realize the reason until recently, but I did notice back then that she seemed different from a week ago... even so, I'd been completely oblivious that she was the first white wife in the community to fall under Amy's mystical spell.

I myself wasn't thrilled to have a black family living next door. I'd grown up in a southern community where racism was still quite rampant, and my parents, and especially my grand-daddy, were very racist. But... I was in charge of the welcoming committee, so I dutifully trotted over to welcome them.

When we got to talking, I was immediately fascinated. I realized that other than a small number of students in the college where I taught, with whom I never seemed to cross paths, and the maids of some of our wealthiest community members, I'd never really seen very many black people up close, and had never even spoken with one at all in any serious way. The school was an elite, private college that until this past year had been a strictly white school (with the odd Asians to help the GPA). I know that sounds ridiculous for 2017, but true. Segregation could still exist, and it sometimes did if people tried hard enough.

Amy was beautiful. She dressed with class, easily fitting into the high end fashion style of the neighborhood, although unlike most of the others her attire showcased her curves. She had large breasts and long legs and an ass that would match Beyoncé's. She also had a soft, tender voice but a raucous laugh that contradicted her usual sweet demeanor. Yet, she somehow also carried herself with a power and confidence that I was immediately jealous of. Truth be told, I'd always felt like a bit of an outsider in the ritzy community as I was just a boring college professor, while many of the women here didn't work at all, and if they did they worked as lawyers or CEO's of major companies. So although I was pretty strong-willed in my job as a college professor, I was more reserved and almost timid among my community peers.

Derek was a tall, muscular man who looked like he'd just stepped off the pages of a GQ magazine. I remember considering how good-looking their kids would be, although I later learned that Amy couldn't have children. After a brief conversation where I did the generic welcome greeting, I left after giving Amy an open invitation for coffee (Derek being away at work during the day)... part of me hoping she would accept, there was something intriguing about her, and part of me hoping she wouldn't. Befriending the only black woman in the community wouldn't grant me any favours in a community where I was already at the bottom of the social hierarchy.

A week later Amy came over for coffee and we soon became close friends. She was different from all the other women in the community and I liked that. She dressed provocatively, showcasing her triple threat of big tits, big ass and long legs. She was outgoing, intelligent, funny and blunt... plus, at times she had the foul mouth of a sailor... which was a pleasant surprise in the uppity, formal, etiquette-driven lifestyle of the community.

Over the next month I got to know Amy better, and she me. Amy's life was fascinating:

-her job was unique... she was a psychologist and worked from her home.

-she was also a writer. She had a published book on the power of the mind and was working on her second, although she wouldn't tell me what it was about... only that she was doing some social experiments to prove a theory of hers. When I asked about the theory she shrugged and said cryptically with the wicked smile that often crossed her lips, "Oh, you'll see. You might even become one of my study subjects."

-as an eighteen year old she'd actually travelled with gypsies in Germany for six months... which she said had completely transformed her view on life.

-Her father was a very strict church minister who often used violence to discipline his three children, and once when she was sixteen he struck her leaving some painful bruises, so without saying a word, she turned and walked out the front door and never looked back.

-She was a wild child as a teenager both before and after leaving home, and now was still a completely carefree spirit whose living mantra was everything happens for a reason.

-Amy was also a bit of an attention slut (those are her words, not mine. I'd always hated the word slut because its only use seemed to be when someone was demeaning women). She always dressed up in sexy, revealing and sultry attire because she loved people checking her out, wore nylons always because she loved the feel of them and they made her feel sexy (although she only wore stay-ups or garters and stockings as she wanted to be always ready for a good fucking, again her words not mine). She also loved the looks of disgust she received from the uppity white folks (her words again) knowing full well about but dismissive of the spite and hate a few of them had against her. "I call them knee-jerk bigots... they've never even thought about why they hate me, they just do," she told me when I commented.

Although I was incredibly guarded around everyone in the community because I always felt they were judging me, because they were, almost instantly I felt a special bond of trust between Amy and myself, and I became more open and felt freer, and soon realized that maybe I'd been a bit of a prude.

In retrospect, my life and especially my sex life had become routine and mundane (truthfully it had perhaps always been routine and mundane)... which I learned when our conversations became more and more personal and I began to share more and more with her. I'd been taught that sex stayed in the bedroom, but with Amy my secrets slowly came out into the open until the day, while we were having a few glasses of wine and watching the finale of the Bachelor (I know, a terrible show, but a great show to have drinks handy and take shots every time someone cried or got bitchy).

The conversation eventually turned to sex and Amy asked me bluntly, "How often do you and Martin fuck?"

She didn't say make love; no, she said fuck.

I said, "Not often enough," even though once a month was more than enough for me, since he never got me off... all my orgasms coming from my fingers after he'd finished inside me.

"Three times a week?" she asked.

I laughed, actually spewing a bit of wine out of my mouth.

"Fewer than three times a week?" she questioned, her facial expression turning into one of morbid shock.

"Once a month, give or take," I admitted, although even that estimate was generous.

"Fuck off!" she said all dramatically.

"I'm serious," I said, knowing she was about to blast me with a lecture about sex and intimacy.

"What are you, a nun?"

"Well, what I get is none," I playfully bantered back, always able to joke about my inadequacies with her.

"If I don't get it daily I'm a raging bitch," she revealed.

"So you never get any either," I joked, feeling comfortable taking such shots at her, which I'd never dare with anyone else in the community.

She warned, her tone suddenly serious, "Trust me, you have not seen bitchy Amy."

Sensing I'd offended her and instantly feeling guilty, I apologized, "Sorry Amy, I didn't mean anything."

Her smile instantly returned as she said, "I was just teasing, trust me... I can't be offended."

"Not even by pretentious white bitches?" I asked, the community full of them.

"Oh, I have ways to handle those broads," she said in a tone that was oddly ominous... again something I look back at now and think How did I not catch on to any of this?

"I bet you do," I nodded, knowing she was confident in herself and not fazed at all by the judgemental glares and the talking behind her back.

"Oral sex?" she asked, continuing the sex conversation.

"Yes, please," I answered, the wine making me more outgoing than usual.

"Hmmmmm," she smiled, playfully pondering my request.

I completely corrected, trying to explain my answer and not look like a lesbian, "It's just that Martin doesn't do that."

"What?!?" she gasped.

"He thinks it's dirty," I admitted.

"And let me guess, he does expect you to go down on him," she correctly predicted.

"Just another of the double standards of men," I shrugged, although truth be told, the longer we'd been married, the less I'd done that... and I never had swallowed... and had only taken one facial when I was really drunk and before we had kids.

"I have a mind to go and talk to him right now," she said, although the guys were at the lake on a fishing trip.

I laughed, "I'd pay to see that."

"Do you at least swallow?" she asked.

"God, no, gross," I said, the idea never appealing to me.

"Oh honey," she said, her hand going to my leg. "Cum is delicious."

"Really?" I asked.

"It's an acquired taste, like oysters," she said, "but once you get used to it, you become addicted."

"I can't fathom," I said.

"Plus," she continued, "it's good for you."

"Really?" I asked.

"Sure, there are many research reports on the benefits of cum," she added. "Both guy and girl cum."

"You're so bad," I laughed, noticing her hand was still on my knee. If she were a guy I would've pushed it away and assumed he was hitting on me, but with Amy it felt nice and natural.

"Oh yeah, a load of cum a day keeps the doctor away," she joked, before adding, "and another load a day keeps your complexion pure."

"You allow him to come on your face?" I asked, she striking me as being too controlling to allow that.

"Oh yeah, it's a lot better than facial cream and it's free," she joked, before moving her face close to mine for inspection, "do you see any blemishes?"

I looked at her pretty face and agreed, "No, you look perfect."

"So can I also assume you don't take it up that fine tight ass of yours?" she continued.

"Do you?" I asked, even though the question seemed redundant if she was asking... instead I focused on the compliment.

"Oh fuck, there's nothing better than a good hard arse fucking," she answered. I was shocked by all of this, yet fascinated by every word that came out of her mouth. The word arse somehow sounding even nastier than ass.

"That is only an out hole," I clarified.

"You don't know what you're missing," she added, giving my leg a squeeze before getting up for more wine.

"You may indeed be a nun," she said, when she returned with more wine for both of us.

"In comparison to you, Miley Cyrus is a nun," I joked.

"Sex is a natural part of being a woman," she continued. "We don't need to be ashamed anymore because we want to be sexual beings, we deserve to feel the pleasures that God only gave to the feminine body."

"When you put it that way," I said, always seeing sucking cock as slutty and dirty, never mind anal sex.

"Trust me, a woman has many roles. One is nurturing, both to your husband and your children. Another unfortunately, is head of the household. Another is usually confidant to friends, family, etc. Those are all important and define who we are as women, but these often consume us so much that we ignore another vital role... one of pleasuring others and ourselves," she explained.

"Well, I'm definitely all the first three," I sighed, my kids always coming to me with their problems, as did my sister, my co-workers and so forth.

"Yes, and now it's time to do the fourth," she said, before adding, "which begins with discovering yourself."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What sex toys do you have?" she asked.

"None," I said.

She sighed. "Have you never had a sex toy?"

"I almost bought a vibrator once, but chickened out," I admitted.

"You're lucky I moved next door," she said, standing up. "I'll be right back."

"Okay," I said, thinking I'd likely told her too much.

I finished my wine as she returned and said, "Open your legs."

"What?" I asked, even though I'd heard her clearly.

She placed her hands on my knees and pushed them apart. She sighed in disappointment, "Pantyhose? Really?"

"What's wrong with pantyhose?" I asked. I always wore pantyhose.