A Perfect Match Ch. 06

Story Info
The first month and the dinner.
3.3k words
4.47
16.9k
3

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Twelve: The First Month

The next morning Meryn woke up at about 8:30, much earlier than she usually did on a Sunday, but there were new circumstances in her home to which she found herself unexpectedly excited. She got up and put on a long robe over her nightgown and cautiously peered out into the livingroom. The couch was empty, and there were no sheets or blankets. Had Jeremy decided to forget the whole thing and leave? After all this, that would be a major disappointment. She then heard noise in the kitchen.

"Good morning Miss Meryn." A fully dressed and smiling Jeremy greeted her as she entered the kitchen. "I didn't know when you might be getting up, but I have a breakfast of blueberry pancakes all set to make for you whenever you're ready to eat."

Meryn decided to take a quick shower while he made the pancakes, which he served her when she returned. She noticed that he had taken none, and when she asked he replied that he never ate breakfast. She wondered if that was always the case, or just in the last week. She decided not to press the matter as he joined her for coffee.

Later that day he did go to his apartment and brought back a couple of days worth of clothes and other necessary items. Several days quickly became every day, and a routine began to develop. He continued to be diligent and meticulous in performing all the household chores, always making sure that Meryn never had to lift a finger at home unless she insisted. He always woke up before her, stripped the couch, then showered in the bathroom off the second bedroom that had been converted into a computer room. He then prepared and served her breakfast, joining her for coffee only.

As he had to be at school before she had to be in her office, he left before her, but was always home first in the evening. He would begin to prepare dinner, and then greet her at the door when she arrived home. The first order of business was then to bring her a large cold drink in the living room, and proceed onto her daily foot massage.

This had rapidly become Meryn's favorite part of the day. While she had to admit that the foot massages in themselves were heavenly, she came to value her conversations with him during them even more. She usually began by discussing her day at work, and was continually amazed at how he always seemed to lead her to have a fresh and different outlook at things. He was anything but an expert in her type of work, but he seemed to have an intuitive sense in how to put information together, and his observations, which she began to actively solicit, helped her immensely at work in putting her best foot forward.

His dinners continued to be exceptional, even after she suggested that they begin to have simpler fare as she was afraid that the gourmet type meals he had been preparing might begin to bankrupt them. She continued to insist that they split all household expenses fifty-fifty, although she paid her entire rent, and made sure that he not give up his apartment. His portions at dinner remained very small, and at the end of the second week he had lost another eight pounds, and an additional seven by the end of the third. While he was very disappointed with the decreasing amounts he was losing each week, she reassured him that she was very pleased with his progress, and thirty four pounds lost in three weeks was tremendous.

At he end of each night, after Jeremy had finished his evening chores, during which Meryn would watch TV, read a book, or talk to friends on the phone, she made a daily ritual of his adoration of her feet. She began to call this his evening devotional. Before going to bed she would summon him, and he would kneel before her and begin his veneration. This was her second most favorite time of the day, and she came to believe that she enjoyed having her feet kissed almost as much as he enjoyed kissing them. During this time he would always find new and creative words through which to express his devotion, as his lips traversed the length and breath of her feet. He would first thank her for permitting him to so worship her. He would then offer his profound gratitude for having been given the opportunity to serve her that day. He would always end by humbly begging her to be allowed to continue to serve her again the next day. As she would say goodnight she would always respond to him in the affirmative. She would not yet allow herself to contemplate the time in the future when she would eventually have to say no. That was not for now. As Jeremy would leave to go to bed on the couch, and she nestled under her own covers, she invariably went to sleep with a smile.

Meryn hadn't talked to Natasha for over two weeks after that first night when she had met Jeremy, but she ran into her one day at work. Natasha voiced her concern that Meryn had been avoiding her, and apologized to her once again for trying to foist a loser like Jeremy on her. Meryn replied that on the contrary, things had, and were going very nicely with Jeremy, and she thanked Natasha for making the introduction. Natasha immediately became very interested, and began pumping Meryn for information, but Meryn remained very sparing in her details. For some reason she just didn't want to go into depth about the developing relationship, especially with Natasha. When Natasha continued to press, Meryn finally suggested that they meet the following day for lunch.

"Meri, you have to tell me what's going on." Natasha insisted as their lunch was served to them at a café near to the office the next day. "It's only fair. After all, I supplied him for you."

Meryn was actually enjoying having Natasha beg her for information for a change. "It's just like you said Tash. Jeremy is absolutely fantastic when it comes to housework. He doesn't allow me to do a thing." She then went on to describe many of the domestic duties that he performed so admirably.

"I'm not interested in your laundry, Meri. You know that." Natasha snorted after listening to this litany for a while. "I want to know what's really going on"

Meryn had no desire to tell Natasha about Jeremy's nightly devotional. Somehow that was just too personal. Still, she did think it reasonable to offer, "He does give me the most wonderful foot massages every day."

"Finally something worthwhile." Natasha muttered under her breath.

"And, of course, as you know, he's the most fabulous cook."

This brought Natasha up short. "No, I didn't know that." She admitted. "I never had him cook for me. Of course it wouldn't come as a great surprise to anyone that Jeremy has a way with food."

Before Meryn could reply to this snide remark, Natasha went on. "That's one area where Scott is still woefully deficient. He's still a terrible cook, and he pays dearly for that , let me tell you. Still I'd be careful if I were you Meri. You don't want the whale harpooning you with too many great meals or you might start packing it on just like him.

Meryn had been annoyed with Natasha's original remark, and now she was really upset. She started to retort about all the weight Jeremy had lost, but then held back as a better idea occurred to her. She would let Natasha discover that for herself, and it would give Jeremy an opportunity to outshine Scott in something.

"As you can see Tash, I'm not very comfortable talking about all this." She began. "Why don't you and Scott come over to my place for dinner on Saturday, and you can see for yourself what's going on."

Natasha thought that was a great idea, and they finished their lunch by agreeing to meet at Meryn's place on Saturday night.

Part Thirteen: The Dinner

Meryn was disappointed in Jeremy's unenthusiastic reaction when she told him about the dinner plans for Saturday. She wondered, with an unexpected pang of jealousy, whether he was still distraught over Natasha's rejection of him, and she now worried whether this get together would reopen a wound. Maybe he was just concerned about another in the flesh comparison with Scott. Well, that was in large part what this dinner was all about, to show off Jeremy in his new and improving light, and in circumstances where he had a clear advantage over Scott.

Despite his obvious misgivings, Jeremy poured himself into the effort of ensuring that everything was perfect for the event. By Saturday the apartment was even more spotless than usual, and he spent the entire afternoon working on the dinner. He was so busy with last minute preparations that when the doorbell rang it was Meryn who went to answer it for him.

As soon as the front door was closed behind Natasha and Scott as she welcomed them in, Scott dropped to his knees, kissed her shoes, and thanked her for allowing him to accompany his mistress for the evening. She had not expected this, and rather clumsily asked him to get up. Natasha snapped her fingers and he immediately arose.

Meryn couldn't help but regard Natasha. Her friend was dressed in a mid knee length black leather skirt, which covered knee high stiletto heeled black leather boots. She wore a bright red blouse with a studded black leather vest. The effect, as intended, was stunning. She's really playing the game to the hilt, Meryn mused as she hugged her in greeting.

Walking Natasha into the livingroom she did not initially notice that Scott did not accompany them, but remained in the foyer. After bidding Natasha to sit, and offering her an already poured glass of wine, she was about to comment on this, when Scott reappeared. She noted with distaste that he was once again wearing only his pair of pink panties. He hurried over, fell to his knees, and bent forward on his elbows at the side of Natasha's feet.

"So where are you hiding Jeremy, Meri?" Natasha asked, paying no attention to the prostrate Scott. "Slaving away in the kitchen for us I trust."

Before Meryn could reply, Jeremy appeared. To her complete dismay, he was clad only in his white briefs. He strode over, knelt before Natasha, kissed her boots, and proclaimed. "It is my very great honor to be allowed to assist Miss Meryn in entertaining you tonight Miss Natasha."

"And I'm sure it will be very entertaining indeed." Natasha responded, eyeing him with a smirk. "My, my. Meryn must be working you very hard Jeremy. I do believe you have lost some weight."

"Thirty nine pounds." Meryn blurted out proudly in spite of her annoyance, the most recent five pound loss having been noted earlier that day.

"Well done Meri." Natasha crooned. "Now he's just sloppy fat, instead of disgustingly obese."

Meryn was incensed. How dare Natasha. She was about to issue an angry rebuke when Jeremy spoke up. "Miss Meryn is very conscientious in assuring that I strive to become as healthy as possible."

"As well she should." Natasha answered. "An owner should make sure that her property is well maintained. Sometimes it's just so much harder to do than others, though. That's why I so greatly applaud her for her accomplishment here."

Her accomplishment. Meryn almost choked. She was going to set Natasha straight right now.

"I think even greater congratulations will be due Miss Meryn when you finish your meal tonight." Jeremy rushed forth again, before turning toward Meryn. "And Miss Meryn, dinner is now ready, so with your leave, may I escort you and Miss Natasha into the diningroom?"

Meryn bit down on her anger, and silently thanked Jeremy for diffusing it so effectively. She really didn't want to ruin the evening. Accepting Jeremy's hand to help her up after he had risen, she heard a snap of fingers again, and saw Scott scramble to his feet to assist Natasha.

Proceeding into the diningroom, Natasha expressed surprise when she noted that there were four table settings. Meryn was going to have no more of this.

"I like to have Jeremy eat with me." She answered evenly. "So I thought it would be best if we all ate together tonight." She was ready for an argument.

"Anything you say Meri." Natasha responded pleasantly. "I'm just a guest here tonight. This is your house. Of course you make the rules."

After seating the two ladies at the table, Jeremy was ready to present his feast. It began with a personally cut medley of fresh strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, melon, blueberries and raspberries drizzled with cognac. This was followed by a freshly made wild mushroom soup, then a spinach salad topped with Gorgonzola, chopped walnuts, fresh apple chunks, mixed with a balsamic vinaigrette with Italian herbs. Finally the piece-de-resistance, a made from scratch paella brimming with chunks of lobster, whole prawns, clams, chicken, and sausage.

Throughout the meal the two slaves were constantly jumping up from their seats to serve their ladies each course, and seconds when desired. In between they were able to sit down and have a portion of each themselves. Scott made it a point to not take any more than the very small amounts that Jeremy allowed himself, and if he was disappointed in the meager servings, it certainly was more than he had anticipated being allowed to have. Other than their service, the slaves were ignored, as Natasha somewhat dominated the conversation with Meryn, mostly discussing events at work, and mutual friends and acquaintances.

The dinner was culminated with what had definitely now become Meryn's favorite dessert, Jeremy's homemade strawberry-rhubarb tart. When these were finished, Jeremy not having one himself, Natasha finally saw fit to exclaim.

"Meri, this was the most unbelievable meal I have ever had. Every part of it was fabulous. You did a fantastic job."

Not this time vowed Meryn.

"Oh come on Tash. You know Jeremy made everything tonight."

"Of course I know that you used Jeremy to help you prepare this extravaganza, but just like any other kitchen utensil he's just a tool, another piece of equipment for you to use. You're the one responsible for creating this wonderful evening, and to you goes all the credit."

Meryn again felt her hackles rising, but before she could refute this ridiculous claim, Natasha went on. "And I really should send Scott over to you for lessons. He's still such a disaster in the kitchen."

At least there was that, Meryn thought, remaining silent. Natasha, in a backhanded way, had finally acknowledged Jeremy's superiority over Scott in something. It was not enough however.

"Meri, I need to talk to you about something else as well." Natasha continued. "While the slaves clean up, why don't we retire to the livingroom."

Once there, and seated across from each other, Natasha leaned forward and began almost breathlessly. "Meri, come on. You've been holding out on me long enough. You've got to tell me more about you and Jeremy."

Meryn didn't quite understand the sudden change in Natasha's tone and demeanor, but she welcomed it. It was more like the old Tash, before any of these Mistress-slave games. It might give her a chance now to do what she had been trying to do all evening, extol Jeremy's virtues.

"Okay Tash. You're right." She offered hopefully. "Tell me what you'd like to know."

Natasha grinned conspiratorially like a young school girl. "The sex, Meri. The sex. Isn't it as fantastic as I said?"

Of all the questions Natasha could have asked, this one was totally unexpected. As the relationship between Meryn and Jeremy had been evolving over the past month, sex had never been part of her equation. She had never even considered it, and she struggled now to find a way to explain this to Natasha.

"Sex. God no, Tash. Not at all. I mean it's only been two months since Rick. I mean...I couldn't...not Jeremy." She stammered.

'Oh Meri, you've got it all wrong again." Natasha shot back. "I don't mean intercourse. I told you before, you don't fuck your slave. You use him. As a sex toy. His hands, his fingers, his lips, his tongue, any way and any where, and as often as you want." She paused for emphasis. "But never his prick. That would make him something he's not."

Meryn didn't know what to say.

"And Jeremy is very good at it, Meri, you can believe me."

This jolted Meryn out of her silence.

"You...and Jeremy?" She had never thought.

"Of course." Natasha replied. "Why do you think I kept him around as long as I did. In a lot of ways he was almost as good as Scott. As long as I kept my eyes closed."

Meryn was now truly speechless.

"And speaking of pricks, Meri." Natasha continued. "Have you put Jeremy in a cock cage yet?"

"What? No. Never. I mean, why on earth would I ever want to do anything like that?"

"To keep him from masturbating of course." Natasha went on urgently. "Lord, Meri, here you are, denying yourself all this time, and he's probably out there whacking off twenty times a day. It's not right Meri. It's just not right."

Their conversation was interrupted at the point when Scott and Jeremy reentered the livingroom, bringing in after dinner drinks for them. After Scott gave Natasha hers, he went down on all fours in front of her, and as Meryn watched with disgust, Natasha nonchalantly put her booted feet up onto his back and began sipping her drink.

For some reason that she couldn't really understand, this angered Meryn, but before she could express it in any way Jeremy presented himself in exactly the same way on all fours in front of her. She was outraged. She stared at his back in astonishment as he knelt there waiting. Reluctantly, she decided that she didn't want to embarrass or risk any further denigration of him by Natasha, so she slowly placed her own feet onto his back, slouched in her chair, and sat there seething.

Receiving only terse replies to her further attempts at conversation, Natasha realized that Meryn was really angry. And she was sure that she knew the reason why.

"Well Meri, this has been an absolutely wonderful evening, but Scott has got a long night ahead of him," she flashed Meryn a knowing smile, "so I think we really must be going." With that she took her feet of Scott's back and snapped her fingers. He immediately scrambled to his feet, and hurried from the room toward the foyer.

"And Meri, I really believe you should consider very strongly what we discussed earlier."

Meryn took her own legs off Jeremy and sat forward. "As always it's been a very educational night with you Tash." She said flatly. "I can assure you that I am going to think long and hard about what I learned tonight." With that, she got up, and studiously ignoring the still kneeling Jeremy, she took Natasha by the arm, and escorted her toward the front door.

When the two arrived in the foyer the already dressed Scott dropped to his knees, kissed Meryn"s shoes, and thanked her once again for his inclusion. Meryn didn't even bother to answer, and at another snap of Natasha's fingers, he stood up. As Natasha leaned forward to kiss Meryn on the cheek, she whispered one more time. "You've really got to do something about this Meri."

"I will Tash. Believe me I will." She replied as she opened the front door. She couldn't get them out fast enough.