A Personal Request

Story Info
Alicia Witt asks club manager for hot casual sex.
4.8k words
000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes- MF, oral, discussion of bisexual female polyamory.

Intro/Disclaimer- This story is satirical erotic fan fiction. Some characters are based on real people, but they are not the real people in question, rather fantasy characters based on them. I don't know Alicia Witt, Erika Christensen, or any other celebrities who appear herein in real life as anything more than a fan. Please consider this story a fantasy and nothing more. Please do not read it if you object to its content (explicit sex between a multitalented celebrity and her fan in a casual relationship) or do not understand that I wrote this for entertainment purposes only. Feedback is appreciated if you're inclined.

This story takes place during my previous Alicia Witt fanfic "The Rendezvous" shortly before the climactic scenes in the nightclub. You may want to read that story for full context. The "Passion" series is also connected with scenes before and after. It is also possible to enjoy this story on its own.

***

Inside Out Nightclub, London, England. September 30, 2003.

Twentieth day of business, Doug Ramsay thought with a smile as he started his evening shift, looking around his club. We're doing well.

The London Inside Out Nightclub was filled nearly to capacity, and the evening had barely gotten started. A mix of young and middle aged patrons, many varied groups from college students to tourists, professional, punks, football fans, and goths, couples and singles. All seemed to be having a good time.

That's our niche, Doug guessed. Inside Out is an adult cabaret club with a stage, dance floor, live music, video arcade, bar, restaurant, meeting place, and love hotel. We cater equally to everyone, don't discourage anyone from visiting unless they misbehave. Casual dress code, low fair cover for all, friendly staff and atmosphere. I founded this place to encourage fun and good times. So far it's accomplished things well. My models are places like the Austin Warehouse District, Studio 54 in New York, and Kamurocho in Japan. I apprenticed with veteran club management, built connections with businesspeople and celebrities, and hope for long term success. I think I have a good chance.

The evening shift had a typical start. Doug got up, exercised, ate breakfast, and showered. He groomed his short dark blonde hair and beard. Dressed professionally in a dark blue button down shirt and black pants with dark running shoes. Horn-rimmed glasses framed his light blue eyes. His stocky dancer's body moved downstairs and into the club with clear efficiency.

He checked in with various staff from the previous shift, confirming there were no serious issues. Then he set up behind the bar and started talking to customers and serving drinks and keys for the love hotel's rooms. Doug was from East Texas but spoke in a faux upper class English accent. It concealed his speech impediment and put most local Londoners at ease.

Ninety minutes into the evening, two regular celebrity customers arrived. American actresses from Hollywood in London rehearsing a Mike Binder sex comedy movie, they often came in to relax after their day's work. Alicia Witt was a tall elegant slender redhead of nearly six feet in height and twenty-eight years while Erika Christensen was a twenty-one year old voluptuous blonde six inches shorter. They wore medium length evening dresses- red and blue respectively- with casual flat shoes. Doug was the same height as Alicia and four years younger. He was a big fan of both actresses and happy to serve them. Erika was closer to his age, more approachable generally, and single, so he connected better with her most of the time.

Nevertheless, when Alicia walked up to him and said, "I need your help with a personal matter please," he at once gave her rapt attention. They had high intelligence and open minds in common.

"What's up?" Doug asked. "Piano is free tonight if you want to do another concert." Alicia's main talent other than acting was singing and playing the piano. She had graced the club with nine concerts in the past three weeks, all spontaneous and freestyle but very popular.

"Not tonight." Alicia shook her head, cherry curls gleaming under the dance floor's lights. "I have a more serious issue. Can we have our usual drinks please?"

Doug nodded, then mixed those drinks. A freckled lemonade for Erika, who liked to stay sober. Alicia got a cinnamon vodka tonic, diluted with water because Doug knew she sometimes got overly anxious or depressed when drinking. She wasn't his most worrisome alcoholic customer, but he did want to keep her in a decent mood if possible. "Dave joining you later?" he asked, referring to the local stockbroker who was Alicia's current boyfriend.

Alicia frowned. "No, and you can forget I'm here if he shows up asking for me. He dumped me earlier today and I'm not interested in seeing him again."

"Okay," Doug noted. "Do you want my condolences?"

Alicia downed her drink and shook her head no, then tapped the glass.

Doug glanced at Erika as he served Alicia another round. Her eyes told him Alicia was having a rough day. Doug replied with his expression that he would help her out if he could. He excused himself for a moment to serve three other customers, then asked another bartender to take over his duties and call in additional staff. Then he returned to the patient Erika and Alicia. "Okay, tell me what happened from the beginning please."

These two are good friends of mine, Doug reminded himself. As much friends as customers, and celebrities of whom I'm a fan. They're my fans also, they frequent my club and have both enjoyed a bestselling sci-fi thriller book I wrote. We have a close casual connection. I've arranged entertainment for them both, danced with them, served them food and drinks. Erika has used the love hotel, though not with me personally as of yet. I'm hoping for a hook-up together sometime soon, but we're taking things slow by mutual understanding. Neither of us wants anything serious. Alicia- well, I wouldn't mind casual fun with her either, she's very friendly and attractive, but she wasn't single when I knew her before today.

No one was paying them much attention, he confirmed also. Erika and Alicia were not well known celebrities, B list at best, and the club expelled any known paparazzi, overly nosy eavesdroppers, or otherwise troublesome individuals. The music would also cover their conversation well.

"We got two new female co-stars on the movie today," Erika told him. "Names aren't immediately important. They may join us here later tonight. Suffice to say, we became close friends very fast."

"Very close," Alicia emphasized, sipping her drink slowly. "I got intimate with one of them, and Erika with both."

Doug raised his eyebrows. "I see. Was this before or after you broke up with Dave?"

"After," said Alicia. "It was my first time with another woman, actually. I enjoyed it, found a new side of myself."

Doug returned her brief grin. "Congratulations. Um, I'm guessing there was a problem, though."

Erika nodded. "Keri got intimate with our other new co-star and then they both got with me shortly after Keri first got with Alicia. No one communicated well with Alicia about things, and it caught her off guard. Add the obvious issues keeping things hidden in the workplace... we were using the dressing rooms, but we need to change that before the director finds out."

"Understood. Wait, didn't you just lose a co-star over a harassment scandal?"

"Yes," Erika replied, grimacing. The harassment had been a misunderstanding she caused, not knowing her coworker was married and monogamous along with straight. "Keri was her replacement. Evan just passed audition this morning. They're way more open than Lauren, no need to worry immediately."

"Not on her end anyway," Alicia added in a dark tone. "I'm still sorting out my feelings." She started waving her hands while talking. "Keri counseled me through my breakup's immediate aftermath, then offered me stress relief. I had not been approached by anyone like that ever before, and I wasn't interested at first. Then I got curious and attracted, and, well, I let her seduce me. As I said, I enjoyed it, but then I left the set to think about whether I wanted things to go further than a single brief affair and when I returned, I found her with Erika and Evan. All three of them want to be with me now. I'm not sure I can handle that."

Doug nodded in understanding. "You two have been friends for almost two years, am I right?"

"Yes," Erika answered. "I kissed her once a while back, she turned me down saying she was straight. The offer's remained open, but... I didn't think she'd ever agree until today."

"I haven't decided for sure yet. First..." Alicia pointed at a sign on the wall nearby that said "Zipless Fucks Free Upon Request."

"I would like to take advantage of that, please. I hear you and certain other staff here arrange fantasies for people, including sexual services if desired. True?"

"Yes," Doug said in a cautious voice, "within certain conditions. This is not a brothel, just a love hotel. Everything other than the room, food, drinks, and any devices is free of charge. It all has to be consensual and welcomed by everyone involved. Full open communication, understanding that no strings are attached but repeat experience is encouraged if desired. Security will aid you if necessary. And please don't involve on-duty staff. Also, understand that not everyone here gets involved in such things, maintain discretion and safety. Erika's used our love hotel before, but I think this is your first time."

"Actually, I used it twice with Dave. Other boyfriends have taken me to such places before also. Do you charge by the hour?"

"Flat rate, forty pounds a night. Food, drinks, and special items are extra. And you'll have to negotiate personally with companions. Is it the two of you?"

"No," Alicia said. "I would like a man. The fastest most skilled lover you can arrange for me. I need to confirm men can still satisfy me, if you know what I mean."

"I do." Doug recalled a similar situation in college he'd experienced. His girlfriend Lisa Coleman had given another woman named Angie Messina her first lesbian experience and Angie was similarly emotionally troubled. He had satisfied Angie back then, and eased her into bisexuality. Doug made a quick decision. "I have personal experience with such situations. Do you mind if I... we don't know each other well, I'm aware. If you're not attracted to me, I understand. But if..."

Alicia waved him to silence, looked him over, then smiled. "Sure, if Erika doesn't mind. I'm aware she has been pursuing you."

"Go ahead," Erika answered with a shrug when Doug looked at her. "I'm saving energy for later tonight, we don't have to hook up today. But I do want full disclosure of how it was later, Lish."

"You'll have it," Alicia assured her, smiling back.

These two friends made up fast, Doug thought. Guess this is part of Alicia getting over her emotions regarding the situation. "Do you have much experience with casual relationships?"

"No. I don't consider myself polyamorous, though I am open to trying it. I have enjoyed swap orgies and group sex with men. The last time was with Erika in the spring of last year, and a few times since. Also, before I met Erika while preparing to play a porn star in Cecil B. Demented."

"I didn't see that." Doug gave her a casual smile. "I have seen a lot of your other work, though." He decided not to risk bothering her by recounting the many television shows and films. "Give me a sec, please." He moved back to the other bartender. "Ray, I've been requested for a special event upstairs. Two hours, maybe three. You're in charge."

"Have fun, boss," the thirty-something man with prematurely grey hair chuckled, showing his awareness. "You owe me."

Doug nodded and selected a room key, then returned to his guests. "I'll wait here," Erika said, taking out her cell phone. "Alicia, if you change your mind about things..."

"I'll let you know afterwards," Alicia cut her off, then addressed Doug. "I don't usually go this far this fast, but these are special circumstances. I was angry at Erika and Keri earlier today, but... I decided to calm down and see what happens. I do want them, and possibly Evan also. I... Erika has reminded me how much I need friends with benefits."

"I'm glad to be such a friend to you," Doug replied.

"You want me, I know," Alicia laughed. "I've noticed the looks, and the flirting. You've always kept distance- because of Dave I think- but now... I want things to happen between us. Maybe not exactly like this, but... I have thought about it before."

"As have I." Doug walked out from behind the bar, took her hand, and walked towards the stairs. Alicia's eyes were smiling and she casually leaned against him as they walked. He could sense her eager sexual agitation. Erika was watching them but saying nothing, attention partly on her phone.

"Don't worry," Alicia giggled. "In the right situation, I'm a pretty easy lay."

"Let's not concentrate on that. I'm grateful you've decided to be with me and will do all I can to give you pleasure. I hope you'll do the same for me and we'll stay friends with benefits afterwards. That's all I want from this. You?"

"I want to enjoy this and stay friends- with benefits, of course. Also understand I won't be in London forever. I'm going to do a West End stage play after the movie wraps, but then I'm heading back to the States. Whatever we feel afterwards, casual long distance is the best I hope for here. I'm not into you seriously."

Doug's face showed he understood. I have yet to meet a woman seriously into me long term, he thought as they walked up three flights of stairs and down a hall. Not since college. Especially none of the many celebrities I've known. They want me out of curiosity, stress relief like this, or for celebration purposes. We enjoy ourselves but end up casual friends. I want more than that- I had it with both Angie and Lisa, then Cat, in college and the two years afterwards even though we ultimately broke up when our careers diverged. But I don't think I can get it with Alicia. She's making clear she isn't ready for another serious relationship right now, is still dealing with her emotions and not into me as more than friends, however physical we get. The attraction is there, but... he shook his head. Just enjoy your time with her, he told himself, and let things go where they will.

"I like to get to know people before getting physically involved," he said. "My name is Doug Ramsay. I'm a bartender and club manager. I was once a cop for six years. Four years of private security, two as a deputy sheriff. I won the lottery with lucky numbers and a bestseller, quit to live a less stressful life abroad."

Alicia gave him another dazzling smile. "I think you already know who I am."

"Alicia Witt. I've been your fan since the 1990s. I've enjoyed your work in Cybil, Playing Mona Lisa, Urban Legend, Two Weeks Notice, many other films and shows. My favorite sultry redhead actress, and a great musician too." He nodded at her as they entered the room. "I want this to last- what decent person wouldn't?- but I understand and will respect your feelings."

She waited patiently for him to finish speaking, then wrapped her arms around him and kissed his lips. The heat between them was instant and electric. Mouths fused, then opened for tongues to dance. They embraced and squeezed each other's shoulders, maintained the connection until both pulled apart gasping for breath.

Alicia's brown eyes were sparkling when he looked at them again. "I still enjoy kissing men," she marveled aloud. "Good."

Doug motioned her towards the bed. "Why don't we make ourselves comfortable and lie down? I'll give you a tantric massage."

She smiled in agreement. The time for speeches had passed. They stepped apart and undressed, each admiring the other with frequent glances. Doug roamed his eyes over her freckled breasts and coltish legs as she unzipped and shook out of her dress. "Just panties?"

"I find underwear uncomfortable."

Her breasts were medium sized and firm enough not to need a bra, he mused. At her gestures, he unbuttoned and took off his shirt, then his pants. She admired his muscles as they were revealed. "Running and martial arts?" she asked.

"Also yoga and eating right, like you." She frequently discussed her exercise habits on talk shows, plus he shared them. He smiled back at her, kicking his shoes off while she did the same. He didn't take off his boxer shorts yet. She still had on her black panties.

Alicia favored him with another long roaming glance, then lay down on the bed, face in a pillow. Doug stood over her and explored her backside with his hands and eyes. He had learned shiatsu during his youth in Taiwan and practiced it with many women. None had ever complained about his knowing touches. Alicia was no different. He squeezed the flesh of her shoulders and spine, then her lower back and waist. Down her left leg, up her right. He eased tension in several areas, but did not linger. Alicia favored his attention with deep moans.

"Our head chef is better at this than me," Doug admitted after about twenty minutes. "Yoshi's actually from Asia. He's off tomorrow night, also your fan."

"You're doing well enough yourself." She started to turn over. "Ready for my front?"

"Sure."

She flipped over, and his hands descended once more. Her arms covered her chest reflexively for a while, so he massaged them, her neck, and her stomach. Pressure on various areas loosened her up, and after another fifteen minutes she let him touch her tan nipples and cleavage. Again, Doug caressed her but did not linger, kept his touch soft and gentle. Alicia hyperventilated, accepting its soothing. He finished with another kiss to her forehead, then her lips. "May I taste you?" he asked, trailing fingers over her belly, then her crotch.

She smiled. "Show me what you have for me first."

He pushed off his boxers, freed his erect manhood. It pulsed with pent up energy. She took it in her fingers, stroked its length. "Very nice."

"Thank you, milady," he whispered, catching his breath and holding back. Alicia sensed this, then shook her head and pulled him close.

"Your happy ending first," she whispered. "I sense the need. You can go multiple times, right?"

"Yes, milady."

He gasped as she stroked him, then enveloped him with her lips. Her soft hair caressed his thighs while she took him deep into her throat and sucked. Her fingers sparked his thighs and balls while she bobbed her lips on his lower head. Alicia was not wrong about his pent-up desire- she had long been a dream girl for him, though they had known each other barely a month. Being close to her in this situation, her allowing his touch, knowing her tension and that she wanted intimacy from him... the moment had him shaking and throbbing like mad. Alicia responded to it with the knowing ease of a consummate fellatrix, and she was as talented at that as music and acting. Her breath and touches coaxed him to rapid spasms. Pre-cum flowed out of him into her mouth.

Doug tried to push her away, but Alicia wouldn't let him go. She stayed with him like a phantom angel, her suction and caresses now joined by her tongue's flickering flame. "I want you," her eyes proclaimed, "and there will be more." Unspoken understanding achieved, he gave in to her demands.

He let her take in more of his tension, sank to his knees on the bed beside her, submitted to the moment's heat. The famous saucy vixen sucked, and her admirer was breathless. He was soon coming under her talented oral attention, her darting tongue, her fingers playing a symphony on his body like it was a keyboard. He erupted white ribbons into her mouth, and she swallowed them down.

12