A Pervert's Mistake

Story Info
Writing for Literotica at my work leads to humiliation.
6.8k words
3.87
83.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

I hate my co-workers. No really I despise them ,loathe that I have to share the same office with the three of them, wish that they would all just fuck off and leave me alone.

There's Iona, she's what a lonely hearts advert would describe as 'bubbly'. For 'bubbly' read fat, loud, single and very, very annoying. She also has red hair and I like to think of her as the ginger sumo in the corner.

Then there's Monica. Again fat, but she has the added disadvantage of being black and is also in your face about it. She's also quick to call you racist if you make any kind of comment, which I have to constantly stop myself from doing. Fucking uppity nigger.

And then there's Kev. Who is the most raging homosexual fag you would ever come across. He minces through life and the office and sometimes I think he was just put on this earth to piss me off.

So I have to share an office with those three cunts as we work in our sales team. Great! Still I guess if pressed they could come up with some strong opinions about me too. Racist, sexist, homophobic, misogynistic, sarcastic and I'm sure there are some negative ones too.

Anyway if you worked with boring fuckers like those three you would either throw yourself into your work or find a useful distraction. I found a distraction. Writing nasty non-consent and incest stories for Literotica at my computer at work. Risky I know, but I was certain I would never be caught, the idiots in our IT department were even bigger losers than my three.

But Madame Fate has a habit of being a right fucking bitch sometimes as I was about to find out....

It was a Friday afternoon and both Kev and Monica were on holiday so it was just me and Miss Piggy, Iona. I was bored so was busy writing the last part to my "Gillians Decent" series (really quite a nasty nc story based on Gillian Anderson as a cop in the story getting a hard fucking from just about everybody she encounters) when my phone went and a customer came on with a major complaint. Well for the next few minutes I listened to him cry and moan about our 'inferior' product and in the end I had to go and see the Managing Director about it. By the time I had put the phone down and got up I had forgotten about my story and that was a grave mistake.

I eventually came back to my desk and read a couple of e-mails that had come in before I remembered about my story, but when I scrolled down to the bottom of the page I had been on I was greeted with some sentences that I certainly had not read.

"HEY PIG I HAD TO USE YOUR MACHINE WHEN MINE FROZE AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND. YOU SICK PERVERT! I'VE COPIED IT AND UNLESS YOU DO AS I TELL YOU FROM NOW ON YOU WILL BE REPORTED AND I'M SURE WILL GET SACKED. ONCE YOU HAVE READ THIS CALL ME SEXY AND CRAWL OVER TO MY DESJK ON YOUR KNEES!

IONA. X"

I read the words in shock and horrified disbelief. I was completely thrown and could sense the fat bitch watching me with her piggy smile. I didn't know what to say or do and in the end I could see nothing for it but to do what she wanted. On shaky legs I rose and spoke in a trembling voice.

"Hey sexy, can I come over?"

Her fat lips curled up and she nodded and I dropped to my hands and knees and crossed the floor between our desks until I was kneeling beside her.

"I always knew you were a pathetic little wanker Steve, now I have the proof. You really are a sick puppy, you know that? "

Right then I wanted to get up and bitch slap the fat dog into next week but I was in control enough to realise that now was not the time. One way or another she had me by the balls and she knew it and she knew that I knew it -- a dangerous situation no doubt. So I just nodded humbly at her assertion and let her continue.

"I mean this stuff is sick! This is fucking hardcore stuff, if it got out that you were reading or writing stuff like this at work it would be an automatic dismissal, wouldn't it? And fuck, I wouldn't like your chances of a reference, not when it came out about what a dirty pervert you were."

Fuck. She was right. I hated my job but I needed it to pay the bills and in this economic downturn people were being laid off from office right left and centre in the city. My only consolation was that the way Iona was going on it was apparent she had a 'price' for her silence. I mean if she was going to grass me up she could have done it by now. No, as a schemer myself, I can spot a player a mile off and she obviously had something else in her head, whether it was money, or something else she wanted.

Seconds later I found out what she wanted and I did not like it one bit.

"So I'll show you how I deal with sick puppies like you, get undressed!"

I stood there, next to her, dumbfounded at her demand. What was the stupid bitch after? She was not one to be kept waiting though.

"Well? What are you waiting for fucker? Either get naked right now or I'll press this button and your gone from here. Make you choice, either way is fine by me!"

Fuck I was trapped like a rat and we both knew it. I could see the look on her chubby face, she was just itching to grass me up. This was all happening too fast for me, I had never contemplated my dirty secret being discovered and it had thrown me badly. Before I had even had time to stall any more I was loosening my tie and practically begging her not to do this. It was music to her ears.

"You should have thought of that before pervert! Now get them off and let me see what a pathetic little wanker you really are!"

I had written stories of weak men being dominated by strong women before but never in my wildest dreamed imagined being in that situation myself. Even more annoyingly I was developing something of a hard on, Christ knows what the fat pig would make of that!

I was down to just my boxers before my mind hit gear and I was about to try to bargain my way out of this but before I could open my mouth Iona stuck her hand in the waistband of my short and she jerked them down to my ankles, letting her see my semi hard cock. I'm not massively hung, not bad but nothing out of the ordinary but fatso's reaction made it not seem like that.

"My God! How small are you? Talk about a baby carrot!"

Then she reached out and grabbed my balls giving them a pretty hard squeeze.

"Really got you by the balls you bastard, don't I?"

I winced and nodded but I was determined not to let the fat pig see any pain on my face so stayed as stoic as I could. Bad move. She just dug her long fingernails into the soft skin of my scrotum and squeezed all the harder. I could see the grin break out on her chubby face as finally I gasped in agony and asked her to stop.

"OK but just remember what's at stake here perv. I think I'll take the weekend to decide what you're going to have to do to ensure your disgusting little hobby doesn't become public knowledge. However, I think as a little show of faith you are going to have to do a couple of things for me. Think you're up to that?"

Oh Christ did I want to say no. To tell her to fuck off. My mind boggled at the thought of what the bitch was going to ask me to do. God, I hoped she wasn't going to ask me to eat her out or anything as grotesque as that! What she did ask though was equally as bad.

"Right, I want you to get down on your knees and kiss my feet. It's about time you were shown your place in this office!"

I guess she was referring to my attitude towards my work colleagues. For a long time now I had pretty much looked on all three as complete wastes of space and not worthy of wasting my time and energy on. They weren't as good as me at the job, weren't paid as much as me and all of us knew it. For the first time I was actually regretting that fact. With nothing further occurring to me and Iona's hand still circling at my crotch I decided discretion was for the best and sank, submissively to my knees beside her chair. She swung round on her chair and what a horrible sight her fat thighs made in a skirt a little too small for them. She used one shoe to lever off the other and then kicked the other one off so I was presented with her fat toes, wiggling and smelling just inches from my face.

"Come on! Kiss them, take each toe into you mouth and give it a nice respectful kiss."

It was something that I would remember for the rest of my life, a hideous experience and an assault on my senses. But I did it, seeing nothing else for it, I closed my eyes opened my mouth and began to tentatively kiss at her little piggies. It was the most humbling and humiliating experience of my life, degrading myself for that fat pigs amusement, but I did and when I was finished was I was cursing like a sailor in my head. Outwardly I just looked at her praying she would let me go at that.

But that was not to be and a mere two minutes later I found myself in an even more concerning position. She had told me to get up when I had finished kissing her disgusting fat feet. And then she had instructed me to walk over to the nearest filing cabinet. It was a tall, thin one of grey metal. She looked hard at it for a moment and then told me to open the third drawer up. Her next words sent a chill down my spine.

"Right up on your tip toes and plop that ball sack over the edge of the drawer."

Suddenly I could see what she intended to do.

"Come on Iona, you don't have to do this, I can....aaaargh!"

I did not finish because the fat cow had got up and rammed to drawer closed with a great deal of pleasure.

I dropped to my knees, my mouth in a silent howl as a wave of foul nausea washed over me and I lay on my side Iona stepped over my body and announced in the smuggest voice possible that I would be staying late Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the next week if I wanted her to keep my 'dirty little secret'.

I spent a fretful weekend worrying about the situation. I cursed myself for a fool for being caught. Dreamed up ever more convoluted ways that I could get out of the situation that deep down I knew were never going to work. And considered my options if I just quit. Truth was I didn't have options. The horrible fact was that I was going to have to do what Iona wanted of me and trust that she would keep her side of the bargain.

I sensed a change in the office from the moment I came in on the Monday morning. Iona was even more smug and self satisfied (and fat) than usual, Monica was sharper than ever and Kev seemed even more gay than normal as he minced from desk to desk. Actually there was a smugness to all of them and although I tried to convince myself otherwise it gradually became apparent that Iona had blabbed what had happened to her friends. I could have murdered her. But they never actually came out and admitted they knew so I was left uncomfortable and uncertain all day.

As five o'clock came and went and the building swiftly emptied it was noticeable that all four of us remained. Most unusual as certainly and Kev were rarely in that office any longer than we needed to be. Everyone seemed to be waiting and evidently it was Iona organising things, she left for a minute and came back closing the office door behind her.

"Right I make it that is everybody out of here, it's time we got down to the nitty gritty of this situation. John I have to tell you when I said I would keep your dirty little secret I was lying. I told Monica and Kevin, after all there shouldn't be secrets between us, should there?"

I silently fumed and stared hard at her. But I knew there was fuck all I could do but sit there and see how this played out.

"So here's what I've decided on how to deal with you. Each of us are going to have an hour after work for the next three nights to do what they want with you. For that hour you will do exactly what we tell you while the others get to watch. So are you agreeable to that John?"

No I fucking wasn't. But a check of my finances over the weekend had re-confirmed that I could not afford to lose my job and the current economic recession I would really struggle to get another one. This was my only option. I nodded my agreement.

I looked around at the three of them and it really hit home how shitty a situation I was in. At the mercy of these three grinning prats who I hated and who hated me was really not good.

"So what now?" I asked of Iona, trying to sound non-plussed.

"Now, you smarmy bastard, you get undressed and give us all a good laugh. Go on, you can give me your tie once it's off."

The irony of me, the writer of so many stories detailing men and women being completely humiliated and degraded being treated like this myself was not lost on me. And frighteningly there were stirrings of arousal in me over my situation, perhaps my stories about masochists had really had an effect on me. Whatever after some huffing and puffing I relented and hauled off my tie handing it to her. Slowly the rest came off and I felt ashamed as my erstwhile colleagues took the opportunity to mock me unmercifully. Anything was apparently fair game.

"God, that's quite the paunch you've got there, been behind that desk too long fatso."

"How old are those underpants?"

"That has got to be the smallest dick I have every laid eyes on. Oh Goad are you turned on by this?"

Sadly that last jibe by Iona was true, I was stiffening as I finally removed my boxer shorts, to my eternal shame. While I had been stripping the fat cow had been fiddling with my tie, tying it into a slip knot and once I was standing there in the centre of the office buck naked she came up to me, looped the knot around my balls and pulled it nice and tight. I just let her, my aggressive bravado all but gone.

"Looks like you go them by the short and curlies Iona" squealed Kev in delight.

The girls exploded in laughter too before Iona gave my tie a hell of a yank that brought me, painfully, to my knees. This seemed to delight them too as did when Iona lift the tie up as high as she could, forcing me tentatively onto my tip-toes. She jerked it down again bringing me back to me knees and thankfully she left me there for the moment.

"You know guys, I know you will each get your chance with this pervert over the next couple of nights but I want to involve you in my night of fun too, so lets look around the office and see if we can think of anything we can use on him and or make him do, let's humiliate him in his own office!"

Kev picked up a black marker pen from his desk and squealed higher than either of the girls.

"Let's write on him, that'd be just too much fun!"

The others agreed and before I knew it the squeaky voice prick was writing the words "TINY DICK" on my stomach along with an arrow point down to my crotch. The two women thought that was just hilarious and picked up their own pens and joined in. Iona writing "ASSHOLE" on my right forearm while Monica wrote "COCKSUCKER" on the left. Kev then wrote "FREE ENTRY" and an arrow on my bum while Iona finished things off by writing "DICKHEAD" on my forehead. I didn't do or say anything, what could I do?

"Oh my God, Iona! I hope these pens wash off it would be terrible if he had to have that on for ages!" Kev voiced my own fears but I was pretty sure I could wipe it off with plenty scrubbing.

"Tell you what Iona, I hate a hairy man and that fucker is well hairy, let's do something about that!" Monica's voice held a contempt for me that I had rarely noticed before and when I saw her brandishing her office scissors I had an icy feeling in the pit of my belly -- especially when she pushed them towards my dick! Fortunately she was not after meat just my pubes and she started hacking at them freely, laughing as the dark curly hairs flew off me to the floor. Iona joined in, getting closer to my balls with the blades than I would have liked and by the end it was a mess.

Girls stand back and bend him over that desk, he's been a bad boy and needs a good disciplining" announced the mincing faggot while pinging his ruler in his hand. They pushed me over to the desk and Kev picked up the slack of my tie and pulled on it, tightening it around my nuts while he lashed away at my ass with his plastic ruler.

It wasn't just my bum cheeks that were burning as he spanked me, I was so embarrassed. I had always looked at Kev like he was not a real man, that his homosexuality was something to be mocked, looked down on and I had treated him accordingly. Yet here I was beaten and humiliated while he battered my bottom with that ruler. I was ashamed and felt so pathetic, so useless letting them take complete advantage of me like this but what could I do? By the time he relented the other two wanted their shots too and before long my ass cheeks were a bright red colour and it was actually starting to sting. When Iona finally came to a stop they were ready to finish up and go home, their fun over for the night. But not quite Iona had one last task for me. She hauled once again on the tie around my balls bringing me once more to my knees before her and the fat bitch sneered down at me.

"You really are a pathetic little wanker, aren't you? So while we get packed up I want you to do what you are and amuse us by having a little wank."

I must have looked bemused at her because she was on me in a flash, jerking that tie tight and snarling in my face.

"Do I have to spell it out wanker? Take this tie off and while we get ready to go we want to watch you jerk off that tiny little thing you call a cock! You can get dressed and go only once you've cum on the floor, no actually I want you to cum all over your keyboard, lets see you explain your sticky keys to IT!"

So while they packed up their stuff and shut off their computers I knelt in the centre of our off, naked and masturbated. Much to their amusement. And, as instructed, once I got near to cumming I stood up and moved over to my desk and finished myself off over my desk, splattering my desk, keyboard and screen in thick, sticky cum. They thought that was hilarious and as I stood there horrified they began to file out of the office, only Monica hanging back at the door to remind me.

"It's my turn tomorrow bitch and you'd better be here 'cos I'm gonna make you regret every single time you disrespected me!"

*

The news that night was filled with stories about the economic downturn, how this was the worst recession in decades and how hard it was for out of work people to get a job. I could only imagine how much harder it would be when you were out of work and without a reference or with your last employer having fired you.

Monica was in early the next day and determined to appear as happy as possible. She laughed and joked with everyone but everytime I looked up she had her eyes on me. She made a great show about going out shopping for something special at lunchtime and once she returned she was desperate to let us all see it. Once I had seen it I more than wished I hadn't.

It was in a gaudy pink bag that the black bitch delighted in dumping on my desk and demanding that I open it. Iona and Kev seemed to be in on the joke too as they had wide grins plastered on their faces and all there crowded round me as I tentatively picked the bag up. I pulled a long thin white box from the bag and set it on my desk, their grins got wider. I eventually found the flap on the bog and opened it up, revealing a long, black dildo with a crotch harness at the base of it.

I knew what is was, I could guess what it was going to be used for but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Monica could though.

"It's a strap on dildo dickhead, and tonight after work I am going to fuck you up the ass with it. Kind of ironic given you are such a fucking asshole to me!"

I was extremely quiet that afternoon, although the general mood in the office was very loud and happy. Monica had put the dildo in my drawer as a constant reminded for me and it seemed to be working. Of course I had written quite a few stories where men were fucked in the ass by a woman so it was not an alien concept to me, it was not something I wanted to happen to me though and certainly not at the hands of this crazed bitch.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers
12