A Phone Call from Trish

Story Info
My first time with phone sex.
6.8k words
4.65
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone for all your support and taking the time to read my stories. I'm amazed how many people have taken the time to read me, and I'm truly humbled.

I'm picking up here from the last story I told you about Trish. She's Alicia's older sister, (mid thirties) and has turned out to be just amazing to young inexperienced me. The fact that she bothers with me is totally unbelievable! But really, if you haven't read about her before, it's Ok. You can learn about here this time and how dumbfoundingly erotic she can be!

****

It had been an all day job washing and cleaning an old Piper Navajo. The owner had decided to skip recertifying the bird and have me clean it end to end before selling it. I still had more to do, but the light was fading, so I headed home, picking up dinner and sweet tea from Publix. I ate, hit the shower, then fell asleep on the couch. That was my Friday night.

My phone later on. I didn't know I'd fallen asleep and it had cooled off considerably. I closed the window on the way to the bedroom to get the phone off the charger. It was Trish.

"You sound groggy. Are you Ok?"

I eased down on the bed. "Yeah, I was napping, long day."

"Oh. Well, let me let you go, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No, it's Ok. I don't need to sleep this early on. You alright?"

"Yep. Just finished my bath and have the house to myself for a little while. The boys went to the football game with the neighbors' kids."

I was starting to wake up. Something in Trish's voice I guess. Kinda like 'I got a secret' or something. "So what do you do when there's time for you?"

I heard her breathing, then something rustling.

"It's cold in my bedroom. I should have turned on the heat."

"Are you going to put on pajama bottoms that have the feet in them?"

She laughed at that. "I stopped doing that when I was maybe four? But it IS a good idea. Maybe that and sit up and watch old shows on Turner Classics." She exhaled. "But no, right now I'm naked as a jaybird, thinking about you. That's me being bold before I chicken out and not say it."

"I'm wearing boxers, if that's any help."

More laughter. "When'd you start wearing boxers? I thought..."

"Gabby got on to me about it. She's worried about the mule getting snagged in the tighties, so..."

"God, that's too funny. But you know.." Her voice dropped down some, just above a whisper. "...I was thinking about the same thing and now there you are, loose in your underwear. I wish I could be there. Mmm!"

"I could zip over, you know." I offered.

"I'm not sure that's safe. I don't know just when the boys will get back. Now that would be some 'splaining. But maybe we might ...talk for a little while together. Would that be Ok?"

"Sure. You're easy to talk to. Easy to look at too!"

"Aww Billy, you're too kind, really. But I'll let you tell me more if you need to."

I heard her stifle a giggle. Some girls never grow up, thank goodness.

"I like it that you're really furry. It's so soft and long."

"Billy, are you talking about my pubes?"

"Yeah. Last week I didn't take time to touch you and run my fingers through them long enough. But I..."

"I'm running my fingers through it right now. It IS soft, especially since my bath. I was almost naughty in the tub, but I didn't."

"You didn't what?"

Trish explained. "I call it faucet fun. I used to do that after a hot date. I wouldn't 'put out' but still had some steamy times in the back seat. I'd come home dripping sometimes, totally frustrated you know? I mean, we have hormones too, right?" She gave a nervous laugh. "I can't believe I'm telling you this."

"Are you still touching your fur?"

She sighed. "That's cute how you call it that (haha). Yes I'm touching my 'fur', just a bit lower now, there I had to spread my legs some." She sighed, "Anyway, I came home soaked one night. I'd been kissed and fondled and fingered until I was about to scream. Then I remembered what a girl in gym class had told me, so I decided to try it. I took a bath, so the tub was warm. Then I let the water drain out. I turned the taps back on and slid down under the faucet."

"Wow. Where'd you put your legs?"

"Right up the wall, Billy. That way the water was splashing right down on my.... pussy. I found by spreading myself and wiggling around, I could aim it right on my clit. Sorry, I'm just remembering that time, oh God. I found I could adjust the power of the spray with my toes on the taps. I was laying on my back, my hair all wet when I orgasmed. I felt it coming. It was relentless, splattering on my pussy...yes splattering just so...right as I replayed the night in my mind. I rubbed my nipples like he did, making them hard again, sensitive while the water poured down. I bit down on my washcloth to keep from crying out. I came over and over. Each time I thought I was done, it started over again. The water started to go cold and Alicia was tapping on the door, so it finally ended."

Silence for a minute. I was hard as a rock. In the telling, her voice had gotten sultry, quieter, confiding. Imagining Trish arching, straining, that wanton look on her face, same as when we...man!

"Billy?"

"Yeah...just thinking about you getting off like that, picturing it."

"Does that turn you on?"

"God, yeah. Sure it does!"

Whispery, "Are you hard?"

"Uh-huh."

"Why don't you give it a little stroke, gently, as if I was doing it. Would that be Ok?"

It seemed like the bedroom was getting warmer. "Yes. I'm just barely touching it."

"I'll do the same. I'm remembering when you were kissing my neck and playing with my tits and how turned on I got. I'm rubbing my nipples right now, Billy, right now. I put some juice on my fingers, makes 'em slicky, feels like they're being kissed. You got anything ....Mmm... slick?"

"No...wait, here's some hand lotion, got it." In the nightstand, Gabby had left a bottle.

"Whyn't you rub some on? Try it and see."

"I've gotta put you on speaker, need two hands, hold on." The cream was cold on my cock, but warmed right up. I palmed myself spreading it, making smacking sounds.

Trish giggled. "I think I hear it, is that you doing you?"

Man, she was getting to me. The way she'd laugh, then whisper almost, plus I couldn't help sliding my hand tighter, then more tightly, Lord. The phone laid beside me.

"Yeah, that's me. I put the phone by my ear, so don't yell, OK?"

'Billy. I promise not to yell. This isn't the way it works." Suddenly, the sound changed. "There. Now I'm on speaker too." I heard a squishy sound, "Did you hear that? I'm putting some juice on me, rubbing it...Ooo!...on my pussy. Now. Tell me how you learned to handle...(Hehe) your needs when you were alone."

I thought back. Didn't have to think too far, I'm only twenty. But...two years ago, there was Christy. It all came back in a rush. I didn't tell it as well as I'm writing it now, but this way it's clearer.

"It's like this. A girl on our street and I rode the bus together. Beautiful Christy, dark brown hair and eyes, creamy skin, deep chested and tall. She was half Cherokee, half Irish, the best of both and terribly impetuous. She had a boyfriend, dumb as a rock and as big as a stevedore. I was the study buddy, she helped me with calculus and I helped her with Shakespeare. We'd study in her room, leaving the door open after school. She kissed me one day as a thank you for passing the Lit test. I kissed her back and it turned into a bigger kiss.

I was amazed and wondered if it would stop. It didn't. We kept right on kissing, kinda half laying on her bed. This kind of stuff doesn't happen to me. Her mom called back, saying it was getting too quiet in there. We broke for air. Her face was flushed and I was totally hard. I snatched a book off her dresser and read her a couple lines from 'Midsummer's Night Dream'' and kissed her again.

She kissed me right back, rubbing my thigh. I was rubbing her side, trying to get up the nerve to cup her breast. She took the book from me and read another passage and a Cliff Notes question. I heard her mom change the TV channel.

Christy looked down at my pants and said, 'Billy is all of that you?"

I nodded, watching her look, her hand inches away...it was like, c'mon, touch it, you know?

She leaned up and whispered in my ear, "Can I see it?"

I nodded and read more Cliff Notes as she unzipped me. I heard Fox News at Five come on, the top story...she unbuttoned my pants and stopped.

I whispered, "Take him out."

She shook her head, "You do it", she whispered.

I had to stand up to free myself, taking it out inches from her face.

She stared, like she was in a trance.

I grabbed the book and somehow asked another question.

She said, "Sweet Jesus, look at that thing!"

As I sat back down on the bed, she turned towards me, "Billy, I had no IDEA..."

I pulled her lips to mine, and I felt her first soft touch on me. She started jacking me, a little up, a little down and moaned just the tiniest little moan. It was kinda like 'hmm'. But I heard it.

Taking a chance, a big chance, I asked her, "Would you like to kiss it?"

From the living room, "Christy, don't forget to empty the dishwasher. I'm making tacos tonight, Ok?"

"Ok, we're nearly done Mom."

Christy and I watched her hand sliding up and down.

"Yes, I'll kiss it, but just for a minute Billy. Don't you ever say a word, promise me!"

I promised. She looked at me for a moment and licked her lips. She started towards my lap, then stopped and looked back up at me. "Promise, for sure Billy!" I nodded and she gave me a tentative lick, nothing more. She spit in her hand, then jacked me up and down my length as her mouth took in my head, still gently licking. She sucked on just the head, letting her saliva run down to glide her hand. I tugged her blouse out from her skirt and ran my hand across her stomach and cupped her breast. She stiffened, but didn't stop me, and her mouth sucked more of me in, breathing hard from her nose. I pushed her bra up towards her neck and held her tit, hefting it, squeezing it, feeling her nipple sticking out. It was rubbery, pinchable. I realized I was about to come. Christy was jacking me and sucking on my head, making slobber sounds. My balls were so tight. I'd never needed it so bad in my life."

****

I could hear Trish breathing, urging me on during my story with little 'Mmm Hmms' and yeses and now catching her breath, with whispered, "Oh Gods".

"Billy, what happened? Did you come? Tell me. What happened?"

"She stopped. I think she could tell I was about there, plus we heard her mom in the kitchen. I stood up and put myself away. That wasn't easy! We kissed goodbye and I went home and up to my room. I was still wet from her spit, still hard, very horny, I mean hurting horny, so I..."

Trish whispered, "Did what you're doing now?"

"Mmm-Hmm."

"If I was there, I'd do what your friend did, except I'd tease you, you know, like start you up the hill, then stop. Oh! I'd be a bad girl, Billy."

She heard me catch my breath. I was jacking faster, remembering Christy, innocence and spice, unrequited lust.

"Billy. Billy. Don't come yet, Ok? I can hear you. Wait just a little."

"It's not easy! I mean, talking to you got me riled up and thinking about the past...it feels like a big tease!"

"It IS a tease." Trish sighed, "But it goes both ways. That's part of the fun. You're teasing me too. Just delay and the payoff is bigger, believe me."

"What do you mean, a bigger pay off?" Silence for a moment. I heard sheets rustling and a drawer open and close.

"You there? Sorry, I'm back now. Well, after learning about water and bathtubs, I was able to get a battery powered, uh, friend. It was clunky, but it was quiet. THAT was important! But here's the funny part. I still have it, just got it out, listen."

I heard a burring sound, kinda deep, then it buzzed really loud.

"Oops, sorry, it touched the phone. I just put batteries in it today for the first time in years. But, as I was saying, the first day I had it, I ran upstairs, locked my bedroom door and..."

"And what Trish? What did you do?"

"Oh. I took it out and read the directions. And the warnings. Guess what? It's made in America! It's big though and I thought there's no way I'd ever put that inside me." (Sound of ice clinking) Her voice dwindled almost to a whisper. "Billy, I pulled my jeans off and got on the bed. I had my panties on and I turned the thing on low, (you can twist the knob) and nosed it between my legs. I just gently rubbed it up and down myself. It felt different than the water thing. But more than that, I got turned on fast! After a minute, I reached down and felt a wet spot on my panties and my clit was poking out. I didn't want to touch it just yet, no not yet, but I wondered how the thing would feel directly on my skin.

I pushed my panties down past my knees and put the pointy end at my hole. Oh God, that was something! I turned the speed up and just rubbed around, up and down."

"Oh Billy, I need you to fuck me. I really do." Trish took another drink. "No, don't talk, not yet, hold on. I took it over my clit, just grazing it, and about jumped off the bed. I turned it down some and settled it just lightly, buzzing myself. I felt with my fingers how wet I was and found I could change the feelings by pushing my lips up tight or pulling them apart. But the whole time the feeling in my belly was getting stronger, like a flame inside."

"I started scooping my juice up to my clit and then around as best I could. My hands were shaking, literally shaking! My butt was off the bed... I was just jumping. I tried to hold out, stay right on the pinnacle. But youth and hormones did me in. I gave up and put it right on my clit, pushed down hard and let it wash over me. I blacked out, I came so hard!"

I heard her breathing and I heard a hum. I'd been straining to hear her whispering. My glans was slick, I pulled up my shaft and squeezed and more clear juice came out, running back down my head.

"I just gooed on myself Trish. I'm so hard. My balls are aching and I want to just stroke it fast and be done. You've told me all this sex stuff, talking in my ear. All I can think about is..."

"Hold on, hold on, I'm sorry, the boys are calling, just a sec..."

In the ensuing silence, I could almost hear my cock throbbing.

"Whew! Ok, It's the third quarter and everyone's going for pizza after the game. Can you see where this is going?"

I did. "I'm on the way."

****

I parked on the street two doors up, lucky me. City parking is rare at night. She met me at the door wearing a gauzy teddy and nothing under. She smelled of aroused womanhood and whiskey. She took my hand and we silently ascended the stairs.

The light in the closet dimly illuminated the room. The covers were thrown back and a vibrator laid on the sheet.

Trish gestured languidly, "The scene of the crime, or maybe future crime." I kicked off my shoes, she pulled my jeans down. "Good, no underwear, and.. there he is!" She poured a few drops from a bottle while I ditched my sweatshirt. "C'mere you," she directed, weaving slightly. Her hand was slick on my maleness, teasing me erect in only seconds. She patted my balls, making me wince. "Oh, I'm sorry! You ARE horny for me, aren't you honey?" She giggled. "I almost didn't wait for you to get here, you know why?"

"Yeah. Traffic tonight is just cra..."

She put her finger on my lips, her dilated eyes boring into mine. "I was watching out the window for you and wanding my little buddy and putting him in and pulling him out. Then up and down my 'furry' path. Teasing myself, Billy, and I got right there. I did. I had my leg up on that chair, doing myself! Then I saw your van go by."

I looked over at her empty glass. The room smelled of her arousal, her wantonness. I tilted her head back and kissed her, touching her. Her nipples erect, poked out from the flimsy material against my naked chest. Her ass was in my hands, soft, dimpled rounded ass, pushing against me, grinding herself against me.

She looked at me heavy lidded and whispered, "Enough with the foreplay Billy. Just fuck me, Ok? Just. Fuck. Me."

I sat her on the edge of the bed. Trish laid back, and raised her legs to my shoulders and grabbed my cock, lining me up.

She was soaked. I'd had this woman before and knew she could take me. My first stroke buried me to the hilt against her swollen, tortured lips. Some wetness spurted out of her and onto my legs as I thrust.

We looked at each other and nodded. Gametime was over, but time was crucial. Her boys would be home soon. I began slowly ramming into her, filling her, watching her tits describe orbs underneath her teddy.

"Do you mind if I bring in a friend?" She reached for the vibrator, turning it on. "Hold on Billy, don't blow yet, let's do this...."

She placed it between our copulating mounds, directly on her pleasure. Her eyes rolled back and I felt her pussy vibrating into my cock as she started clenching me tightly. Her slickness made soft wet sounds each time I pulled from her.

She hunched to meet my thrusts, all the while holding the vibrator to her furrow, clenching harder and harder on me. I grabbed her ass up to me and she threw the vibrator aside, crying out, "Oh. Fuck.Yes!!!"

She squeezed her swollen tits, rocking herself hard against me as I flooded her, yelling, after being teased and denied.

"Keep going BIlly! Keep doing it! More fuck, oh God yes, don't stop pleeease!"

I fell over her, leaning on my arms, staring into her eyes, still coming, my sight going dim.

"I"m milking you BIlly. Can you feel it? (Gasp) Yes, yes, get it all out. Her hips rose and fell, my emptied cock banging around inside in a sea of our mutual liquids.

Trish patted my cheek, getting her breath. She gave me a lazy grin.

I still want to put you on the payroll."

I smiled back. "We can work out something."

There was the sound of car doors slamming in the driveway.

Thanks to everyone for all your support and taking the time to read my stories. I'm amazed how many people have taken the time to read me, and I'm truly humbled.

I'm picking up here from the last story I told you about Trish. She's Alicia's older sister, (mid thirties) and has turned out to be just amazing to young inexperienced me. The fact that she bothers with me is totally unbelievable! But really, if you haven't read about her before, it's Ok. You can learn about here this time and how dumbfoundingly erotic she can be!

****

It had been an all day job washing and cleaning an old Piper Navajo. The owner had decided to skip recertifying the bird and have me clean it end to end before selling it. I still had more to do, but the light was fading, so I headed home, picking up dinner and sweet tea from Publix. I ate, hit the shower, then fell asleep on the couch. That was my Friday night.

My phone later on. I didn't know I'd fallen asleep and it had cooled off considerably. I closed the window on the way to the bedroom to get the phone off the charger. It was Trish.

"You sound groggy. Are you Ok?"

I eased down on the bed. "Yeah, I was napping, long day."

"Oh. Well, let me let you go, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No, it's Ok. I don't need to sleep this early on. You alright?"

"Yep. Just finished my bath and have the house to myself for a little while. The boys went to the football game with the neighbors' kids."

I was starting to wake up. Something in Trish's voice I guess. Kinda like 'I got a secret' or something. "So what do you do when there's time for you?"

I heard her breathing, then something rustling.

"It's cold in my bedroom. I should have turned on the heat."

"Are you going to put on pajama bottoms that have the feet in them?"

She laughed at that. "I stopped doing that when I was maybe four? But it IS a good idea. Maybe that and sit up and watch old shows on Turner Classics." She exhaled. "But no, right now I'm naked as a jaybird, thinking about you. That's me being bold before I chicken out and not say it."

12