A Physical Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers

Megan moaned. Her hips pumped, welcoming the high frequency vibrations whenever Samantha saw fit to slide it down where it would do the most good. Oh dear God. She was going to come. She was going to come so hard.

And just then Samantha withdrew the toothbrush and gave a few light slaps to Megan's aroused sex.

"Oh God..." Megan panted, her hips thrusting, dying for touch. Even for these stinging slaps that drove her climax away. She tried to free her trapped arms. Tried to find some sensation to bring her over the edge.

Poor Megan didn't know what to do. Though her body a few ideas. She kissed the muscular bottom in front of her face again. Kissed it and kissed it some more.

"Mmmm..." Samantha said, sliding one hand slowly towards Megan's swollen sex. Shifting the other to her bottom cheek, spreading it.

Megan could see the puckered crater of her roommate's forbidden hole. No. She'd only kissed the girl's bottom cheeks because there was nothing else for her to kiss. However, she had no intention of kissing this. Not one little bit.

However, Megan could feel how close the vibrating toothbrush was to her aching sex. So very very close. Megan made a quick decision. She'd lick Samantha some more if it would get the girl to bring her off. Only she'd lick the proper hole. Bending her neck at a harsh angle, Megan tried to gain access to Samantha's sex.

Oh no you don't,' Samantha thought. She teased Megan's nipple with the toothbrush and used her other hand to tease the other nipple, rolling and occasionally tugging it - sometimes cruelly. Then switching giving the treatment to the other breast, before finally sliding the vibrating toothbrush teasingly close to Megan's sex, and began to lightly tap her roommate's engorged clit with the head.

God I'm losing it, was Megan's only thought. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. Couldn't believe that she was about to...she pursed her lips and kissed. Kissed the tight pucker that Samantha was baring.

Oh God. Oh God. I can't believe this is happening, Samantha thought to herself. She reveled in the knowledge and she wanted more. She began sliding the toothbrush up and down Megan's wet slit once more. Taking the girl to the brink. Watching her slip hips pump. Offering her now soaked sex up for stimulation.

"Bad girl." Samatha teased. Slapping those pouting wet lips with the palm of her hand. Slapping just hard enough to sting and for there to be no doubt in Megan's mind who was in charge.

As if Megan had any doubt by this point. All she could think about was the aching need in her loins that needed stimulation. That needed to find some sort of desperate release. She no longer thought about shame or how what she was doing was wrong. Her only thoughts were centered there between her thighs and that the sensations she received down there were connected to what she was doing with her lips and tongue.

For Megan had long ceased her light tentative kisses to that forbidden orifice. Now she licked. She kissed. She probed with her tongue. Driving it in as best she could.

"That's so dirty," Samantha cooed. "To think that I thought you were a little goodie two shoes, when you were just a little perv. Do you think I should let you come? Do you little perv?"

"mmmphhh...yesh.." Megan murmured, her mouth planted firmly in her roommates toned ass.

"Then get that dirty little cunt up here where I can get at it," Samantha said. "Better hurry before these batteries give out."

Poor Megan arched her pelvis to give her roommate better access. However, she found that the humming toothbrush was still too far away. Tantalizing her, just out of reach.

Megan arched her pelvis even more. She felt the electric touch briefly. Oh God. It still wasn't enough. She walked her feet up, and then lifted up her knees. Her hips were no longer touching the floor. Surely this would be enough. Only it wasn't quite.

"Pleeshh.." Megan murmured.

"Don't you want it?," Samantha teased. "Come and get it."

Oh how she wanted it. Megan went up on her tip toes and thrust her pelvis forward one last time. Her calves and thighs trembled. She wouldn't be able to maintain this position long. She prayed it would be long enough.

Samantha touched the brush to her roommates engorged clit and counted 'One Mississippi' in her head. Then she took it off and counted 'Two Mississippi. Three Mississippi." Then back on for a Mississippi. Then back off for two Mississippis. On and off. On and off. Reaching her hand back and pulling Megan closer into her ass. Goddamn that tongue was divine with a capital D. She could get used to this sort of pampering.

'I won't last...I won't last...I can't..I can't.." Megan repeated in her mind. Her muscles burned. Her thigh had a cramp. She was dying to straighten her leg and hope the painful knot would ease, but she feared she'd lose the sensations from the toothbrush once more. It was hard to breath trapped there under her roommates muscular bottom cheeks. She she kept in position and ignored her protesting limbs and ligaments, still licking for all she was worth.

The sensation began deep inside her loins. Oh fuck. The heat built. Then it seemed to spill forth...coming up in huge tidal wave.

Coming. Oh God, she was coming. She'd never felt a climax of such magnitude before.

Even Samantha was jealous of her roommates reaction. The trembling legs, the thrusting sex, the loud moans from beneath her ass, the gush of girl cum than spilled onto the tile floor. Oh yes, that was one hell of a climax. Samantha was certain that an orgasm like that would never be enough for her roommate.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And it wasn't enough. Sure, Megan told herself she'd never engage in such behavior again. But the next day Megan couldn't help but think about what had happened with her roommate. Being manhandled. Licking. Being teased so cruelly. As the time to go back to her dorm grew short, she grew more and more anxious. Would Samantha do something to her when she went back? Did she want Samantha to do something with her? Megan could feel herself sweat. She could feel her panties grow damp. God...what if Samantha checked? She'd assume that Megan would want more.

With trembling fingers, Megan fumbled with the lock to her dorm. Samantha was there at her desk...not even acknowledging her presence. Maybe all that anxiety was for nothing.

The silence grew uncomfortable. "Hi.." Megan blurted and cursed her errant tongue.

"Oh hi Megan," Samantha said, as she swiveled her chair around to face Megan.

Megan's eyes were drawn like a magnet between her roommates thighs. The girl was wearing a short skirt and no panties. Her curly muff was right there staring at her blatantly. Did the girl have no shame?

"I was just thinking about you," Samantha said as she stood up and walked over to her roommate who stood frozen just inside the door.

"You were?" Megan replied. Her cheeks burning a bright red. What kind of reply was that? She couldn't think.

"I was thinking that my pussy was feeling very lonely," Samantha said, twirling a strand of Megan's hair. Her grip shifted to Megan's neck. "It's sad and needs cheering up."

They symbolism of the hand around her neck was clear and Megan's heart raced faster as she watched her roommate reach under her skirt and began to work. It began to pound when she removed her wet fingers and held them to Megan's lips.

I shouldn't do this, Megan told herself, even as her lips parted and she sucked the proffered digit clean of its tangy coating.

"You have way too many clothes on," Samantha said as she divested her roommate of her clothes, leaving the girl in only a pair of socks.

I guess this is it, Megan thought to herself. This is when we make love.

"I thought we could play a different game today," Samantha said as she took off the scarf she had around her neck and tied it around Megan's head, turning it into a makeshift blindfold.

"You did a pretty good job licking my pussy yesterday," Samantha said, as she led Megan over to her desk. "But today, I'm going to teach you just how I like it."

With a devious smile, Samantha reached over and turned the rod for the blinds over the window. Their angle now allowing the girl to see the dorm across from her and for anyone looking out the window to see them. Nostrils flaring, she slid closer to the wall. She was sure no one could see anything above her waist. But poor Megan? Megan was directly in view.

"Start with my feet," Samantha said, moving a foot closer to Megan's lips. Giggling and withdrawing her foot at the ticklish touch of her roommate's lips and hot breath. "That tickles."

From there the lessons began. Megan learned to suck toes. To lick between them. To kiss calves and knees. To nibble between outstretched thighs. To breath her hot breath over Samantha's sex. To kiss lips..down there. To lick the groove. The work the stalk of her roommate's clit with her tongue. To gently brush her tongue over the clit. To caress hard nipples with her free hands. Stroking them. To work her tongue faster when Samantha was close to coming and the to slow down as the girl rode out her orgasm.

Megan heard Samantha moving around again and wondered if it was her turn to be made love to.

But Samantha had other plans.

"Come closer," Samantha said, now facing the desk and leaning forward. "I've got a surprise for you."

Megan leaned forward, her brow wrinkling in concern. What sort of surprise did Samantha have in mind for her? As she moved closer, there was no mistaking the cool soft flesh that touched each of her cheeks. Samantha had turned around...and this was.

By then Samantha had reached around and took hold of Megan's pony tail and pulled her in tight.

"Lick me," Samantha growled. It was an order.

With a shudder Megan gave a soft mewl of desperation. This didn't seem quite fair, but then again, she had licked this very place the night before. If she wasn't so very turned on by now, she would have surely refused. However, by this point she'd already spent what seemed like an hour making Samantha come. She didn't want to ruin things before it was her turn. Her tongue slipped from between her lips and began to lick.

"Mmmmmmm..." Samantha moaned as she diddled her clit with her fingers and enjoyed the sensations of her bottom hole. "Good girl."

"You are a dirty little slut," Samantha panted. "Do you know that?"

With her mouth otherwise occupied, Megan gave a low moan in response.

Samantha rubbed faster, her upper body resting on the desk as her left arm was unable to support her weight. Oh fuck! And the next orgasm roared through her like a forest fire.

"Stand up and wait right there," Samantha said once she'd come down from her orgasm. She fetched Megan's toothbrush from her toiletry bag.

A small gasp escaped Megan's lips when she heard the familiar buzzing sound so close to her ear.

Samantha teased her roommate, running the vibrating head over Megan's erogenous zones.

Megan's body jerked each time she felt the buzzing head touch her sex...the sensation was far too intense - and even more so since she still wore a blindfold and couldn't prepare for the contact. However with each touch, her body jerked less and less as she became acclimated to it.

"Did you brush this morning?" Samantha teased, as she touched the head of the toothbrush to Megan's mouth.

"Yes..." Megan managed, as she turned her head to avoid having the sex soaked brush shoved in her mouth.

"Come on," Samantha urged, alternating between teasing Megan's pussy and trying to push the brush past the girl's tightly closed mouth. The thrill of power was making her hot again. "Come on. You know you want it. Oral hygiene is very important..besides I know where your mouth has been. It needs a good cleaning."

"No," Megan gasped, her lips pressed firmly together. She'd given up on turning her head and now the brush buzzed past lips and vibrated against her teeth. She could smell the musky stench of her sex on the brush. She couldn't do this. She..her teeth parted. She could taste herself mixed with mint.

"Open wide." Samantha said.

Megan opened her lips. God it was so humiliating. She felt so powerless as her roommate ran the brush over her teeth and tongue.

Samantha lowered the brush back down and worked it over her roommate's sex. Working the girl to a frenzy once more.

"Get down on your knees again," Samantha ordered.

Her cheeks blooming a furious red, Megan's had never felt so subjugated as when she knelt down and her roommate brushed her teeth thoroughly.

"Get it in that pussy again," Samantha teased. "No, turn around this time. Doggie style that fucker you skinny slut."

Megan blushed even redder as she turned around and tried to back into the vibrating brush to get herself off. However, it was too high, hitting her at the small of her back. Samantha wasn't being cooperative.

"You want it, come and get it," Samantha laughed. "Come on. Higher...higher..."

Poor Megan was forced up off her hands and knees...she was on her feet but now supporting her upper body with her hands on the floor. It wasn't comfortable...not by a long shot. But she wouldn't have to be comfortable for long for the brush was vibrating like mad, just a bit of contact with her clit and she'd go off like a rocket.

"Mouth again," Samantha said, when she detected the tell tell tremor along her roommate's spine.

"Please..." Megan moaned, ignoring the order, straining ever harder, up on her tip toes. She was far too close to quit now.

"I said mouth," Samantha's voice took a hard edge as she withdrew the brush.

With a groan of disappointment, Megan turned around, kneeling quickly, blindly going by sound, not brushing her teeth this time, but sucking her juices from the head of the toothbrush.

"Kinky little slut," Samantha said. "You are getting good at this. Now, turn back around again and fuck it."

Megan didn't need to be told twice. She spun back around and sought out the contact with the brush once more. She was still blindfolded, so she didn't know that Samantha was moving the brush away every time she grew close. Making her work for it. Back arching. Hips seeking. Legs trembling. Until at last she made contact.

"Oh fuck..." Megan moaned. She was no longer thinking how shameful she looked. She was like an animal. Her body wanted release...needed it.

"Fuck..fuck...oh God...oh God..." Megan droned in a high pitched and breathless tone. Faster and faster she cried. Hot lava poured from her loins. Her sex gushed...at first Samantha thought her roommate had pissed herself, but then realized it was come. Wow what a come.

Samantha smiled and twisted the rod for the blinds to close them.

"You can take off that blindfold now," she told the prostrate form of her roommate laying oblivious on the tile floor, nearly wallowing in her own copious juices.

Megan took off the blindfold but didn't have the energy to get up from the floor. She doubted she ever would. But less than a minute later, she grew chilled and ashamed at the display she was making as she lay naked there on the cold tile floor.

If only she knew that in the dorm across the way they'd seen much more than that. Most had turned away in disgust. A few took pictures to show around. But a few had watched every single moment. Had dimmed the lights and frigged eager clits. Burning the image of the girl into their minds. Determined that if opportunity presented itself, that they too would get a piece of that ass.

One of those girls asked her roommate, "She looks familiar. Have you seen her in any of your classes?"

"No, but I've seen her when I leave my intro to computers class," the other said. "She's some kind of computer geek."

"What day and time?"

"Tomorrow at 2:00"

"I bet if we take her somewhere, she'll do anything we want."

"But I want to do an awful lot of bad stuff." She said as she sucked off the juices from her fingers.

"Me too." The other said.

"It could get loud."

"Then lets bring her back here."

"Do you think she'll do it?"

The other girl picked up an electric toothbrush and turned it on. Her eyes gleamed in the darkness. "Oh, I have a feeling she will. Besides, I took a few pictures I bet she doesn't want flying around campus."

The End

Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers
12