A Place for Her New Husband Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave's nightmare. His Bride & his Ex team up.
2.8k words
3.12
25.2k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves orgasm denial, humiliation, and sort of a cuckold slant.

None of the characters in this story are likeable. Really.

So if this is not your thing, save your time and keep scrolling.

Dave got home Friday afternoon before Laura, but then he usually did. He was excited, so much so that he'd had an erection for the last hour at work and on the drive home. Nobody noticed.

Since it was Friday he knew Laura would want to have sex when they went to bed. He hoped against hope that she would let him get off too. It had been three weeks since she had fenagled him into going down on her for the first time. She loved it so much she had demanded it several times since, even having him service her while she sat watching television.

But she'd had no desire for his four inch cock, and had refused all of his attempts at intercourse.

"It is not time yet, David. You owe me for holding out on me."

Dave had controlled himself as best he could. In the three weeks he had only cum once...he had been doing their laundry and couldn't stop himself from rubbing one out into Laura's lacy panties. That had been a week ago.

He noticed a package on the front porch, the address label read it was for Laura so he placed it on the entry way table for her. Then he settled in with a beer in front of the TV.

She arrived home about an hour later. When she saw the package, her eyes lit up. She cut the tape and opened it right at the doorway.

Entering the living room she trucked no ceremony, "Stand up and drop your pants."

Dave quickly complied. Could he hope for a blow job? She gave great blow jobs! His clean shaven genitals jutted up expectantly. He had read shaving would make your cock look bigger.

"Holy shit. Really? Go get some ice and get it soft, damnit."

His hopes dashed, Dave complied reluctantly. Now he just wondered what was up, since it obviously wasn't going to be him.

When he stood back before her, flaccid, she said that was better. She took from the box a very well made, incredibly small stainless steel chastity cage.

"Oh, no! Please, Laura, no!" He was tearing up.

"Hands behind your head. I saw that you jacked off into my panties...they're ruined now, I had to throw them out. And I KNOW your history Davey. You don't get your way and you're going to talk some naive young thing at work into letting you put your widdle weenie into her twat." She glared at him. "So its this or get out....Well?"

He slowly nodded.

She fastened the ring behind his testicles, then placed the cage over his penis and fastened it to the ring. She removed from the box a broad metal strap which fit around his waist then attached to the cage to ensure he could not wriggle out of it. She turned the key in the smooth built-in lock with a click.

She stared at it with a mixture of excitement and disgust. She had ordered the very smallest model she could, knowing he was barely noticeable flaccid. The cage did not bother to pretend. it was not penis shaped. It was merely a bump over his cock with a slit for him to pee. The interior was designed to hold him in place for this one permitted function of his penis.

"Holy fucking shit, babe. I think my clit is bigger than your widdle willie. You can look now."

Dave looked down and gasped. He noticed the strap was shaped like panties, and had intricate scrollwork which looked like lace. Laura stood and kissed him deeply while twisting his nipples painfully. She felt the embarassed tears streaming down his face touching her face.

"Ungh....UNGHHH!"

She broke the kiss and looked down. She had wanted to see what effect an erection would have on his cage.

It had none. He bent at the knees and continued to keen as his cock attempted to harden. The cage fit very tightly, had no bars...it was solid except for the pee slit. Despite his discomfort and whining, the cage did not move. Just a bump over his crotch.

"Oh, wow. This is so fucking hot." She reached under her sundress and pulled her panties off. Pointing towards her crotch, "On your knees. Gaawd I need to cum...make me cum Davey..."

Right in front of the open plate glass window, he did as he was told. Now Laura literally held the key to whether he would cum again.

She spread her legs, draped her dress over him and pressed her soaked pussy onto his face, her juices mingling with his tears. She held his head in place.

Dave grasped her beautiful buttocks with both hands for support as he drove his tongue into her delicious cleft.

"Don't tease me! I NEED to cum!"

Dave lashed her distended clit with his tongue repeatedly, savoring her. Almost instantly she grasped his head tightly and began fucking his face forcefully, taking her orgasms with a will. "Fuck yes!"

Dave was awash in conflicted emotions. His cock was trying desperately to become erect, but she had ensured that could not happen. He had been almost frantic to cum before she got home, now she had made certain he could not; and he intuited her intent to deny him for some time. Added to that was the abject humiliation that she was frantically using him to take orgasms she denied him.

And he was loving every bit of it, focused on her delicious sex. What the fuck was wrong with him?

She used his mouth and tongue that night in bed, the next morning and many more times throughout the weekend. Having found that she could depend on orgasms each and every time, she was now insatiable.

Sunday night arrived. They would both be going to work in the morning, and sex was usually suspended during the week.

After bringing her to two orgasms with his talented tongue, Laura pushed him away. He looked at her imploringly, silently begging for relief.

She kissed him goodnight and rolled over to go to sleep. He spooned with her, his cock throbbing pointlessly against his cage.

Monday morning as they got ready for work, Laura pulled Dave close. "You know I DO love you, right?"

"I wouldn't know why. I am useless."

"Oh, babe. Your widdle willie is useless, yes. But you make me cum more and better than anyone ever has. And you treat me so good. So...no, I don't have much use for your tiny dick...but I really love you."

During the week, Laura used Dave to bring her to gentle orgasms each night and each morning. But his chastity device remained locked.

The next Friday, Dave arrived home before Laura, as usual. This time he found a delivery person waiting for him, asking that he sign for a package with an insured delivery. Seeing the recipient was Laura and the sender was Becky, he hesitated. But he finally signed for it. Not doing so seemed like a trap.

Laura arrived home an hour later and was just as surprised as Dave at the package. When she opened it, she read the included note aloud.

Laura,

As a fellow member of the "Tiny Dick Dave" victim's club, I felt sorry for you. So I had a strap-on dildo made from a mold of my beautiful James' massive cock for you.

This is no normal dildo. It was created from an advanced synthetic material which makes it very realistic. It should actually feel like my James. It has a small battery which functions as a heat source to make it feel real.

This thing cost at least $10,000! But don't worry...it was paid for with cash I took from little Davey in the divorce.

Be sure that Davey takes good care of your James. James has enough space for Davey's clit to fit within it and not feel anything while he fucks you with it. But James needs proper cleaning and lubrication.

I enclosed a photo of my James while erect, so you can see for yourself how accurately your James was made.

I would love to hear what you think after you try him out. If it makes little Davey cry, I would love to know that too. Enjoy!

Yours in sisterhood,

Becky

Laura removed an ornate wooden case from the box. It was very well made, heavy, with solid brass hinges on one side and a clasp on the other. It was at least a foot long. In a very masculine font, "JAMES" was engraved on the lid.

She opened it so that she could see inside, but Dave could not. She felt herself flush, a heat coursing through her body.

The inside of the box was covered with a quality red cloth lining. It was molded to fit the item within. A photo lay on the object.

She picked up the photo and compared it to the thick, long dildo. It was accurate. Its large, spongy head matched the one in the photo. So did the large veins which laced across its surface. It was at least eight, maybe nine inches long.

"Oh my word, it is SO beautiful."

Strapped to the inside of the box lid was a high quality strapon belt.

She trembled as she picked it up. It felt wonderful and was very heavy.

Now that she had picked it up, Dave could see it. His breath caught. That thing was scary.

Suddenly Laura snapped out of her reverie and was spurred to action. She unfastened the belt and thrust both items at her husband.

"Put it on...NOW! Hurry the fuck up!"

She was beyond excited, her panties soaked through.

"What? No!"

She slapped him across the face with the heavy phallus, "Fucking put it on now and service your wife, or get the fuck out!"

He looked down at his chastity device, "But doesn't it say I'm supposed to fit inside of it?" He was hoping to negotiate a release from his prison.

"She didn't know about your cage, or the little nub in front of it. It will fit just fine the way you are. I don't want you distracted and thinking this is about you. Now put it on, tight. I WANT IT NOW!"

She was right. His nub served perfectly to hold the massive dong in place directly over where he was supposed to have a cock. It would be perfectly positioned for pistoning into her. Once it was firmly secured, Laura gazed at him in awe.

Dave slowly began to feel better about the situation. The way she was looking at him, awestruck, stroked his ego. Maybe this would be a good thing.

Then she began to laugh uncontrollably. "Oh, honey! You look so ridiculous with such a big...a REAL cock poking SO far out there! I'm dying!"

Now he was humiliated...he began to unfasten the straps.

She stopped laughing and became deadly serious, "Don't you fucking dare. Keep it on and get your ass in the bedroom."

She was stripping her clothes off as she walked. Soon she was laying on the edge of the bed, her legs pulled up and aside to give him ready access.

As he normally would, Dave dropped to his knees and began his oral ministrations to get her warmed up.

There was no malice in it this time, but she could not help but giggle, "Oh honey. Seriously, that REALLY is not necessary this time. Please, just fuck me. But be gentle with me. It is so damn big."

Dave stood and aimed the huge shaft at her entrance. He pressed the wide head to her lips. "Laura, baby, there is no way. It will hurt you..."

"If that bitch can take it, I can. I need it. Just go slow."

Dave was looking down at "his" shaft when he noticed a small switch on the belt face. He reached down and flipped it. A small red light came on.

Since it was pressed against her body, Laura felt it before he did. "Oh, wow...its warm...it really does feel just like you do...just, you know, big."

Dave slowly, gently began to force the tool into his wife. He stared in amazement as her body gave way to it and accepted it. He would withdraw a bit, then press more firmly to drive it home further.

"Oh wow, Davey, stop for a minute..." He was about three inches inside of her. She shifted her hips to accomodate the girth of the monster. "Now...keep going. Oh, Davey it is so wonderful..."

For another five minutes he continued until he realized his abdomen was touching her sex. She had taken the entire length.

"Oh, fuck Davey...OHH....I never imagined I could feel like this...so fucking full!"

She squirmed on the shaft. "Fuck me, Davey...fuck me."

He slowly began pistoning in and out of his wife. Each time he bottomed out, the big cock pressed against his cage and smashed his diminutive member...giving him just enough sensation to frustrate and humiliate him more.

Then it happened. His humiliation was ratcheted up ten fold as his wife began thrashing beneath him with her first series of violent orgasms. She began driving herself back onto the phallus and screaming dileriously.

"Oh fuuuuck I'm cumming...cumming...I feel like a fucking virgin again!! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Don't stop!"

He began driving into her with a passion. He was on a mission. Then, in her dilerium, she unwittingly drove a humiliating dagger into his heart.

"Oh please! More! Oh, I love it! JAMES! JAMES! OH JAMES FUCK MEEEEEE!!! I LOVE YOUR COCK JAMES!!"

A tear rolled down his cheek, but at the same time Dave was elated to be able to give his wife so much pleasure. She had cum with his tongue many times, but never so powerfully. Never a full blown penetrative explosion of body wracking orgasmic waves with his tiny penis.

"Oh....Jaaaaaames! Fuuuck...!" She screamed as if she were being murdered. He was afraid someone would call the police.

He kept fucking her hard for another ten minutes until he was spent, out of breath. When he stopped, buried within her and laying on top of her, panting, she was at first stunned.

Then she wrapped her legs around his waist and twisted violently, throwing him onto his back, placing herself on top. Without a by your leave, she began driving herself onto her new best friend and was soon emersed in another series of orgasms.

She rested her hands on Dave's chest and dug her nails into him for purchase so she could drive herself harder onto the phallus as she screamed out his name, "James! Oh, James fuck I'm cumming!"

As she drove down onto him, Dave experienced something new. Another new embarassment. With all the sensuality, the pain of her nails, and the massive dildo repeatedly slamming into his cage, he gained enough sensations to have an orgasm...sort of. He gurgled and shook as he tried to cum...semen slowly ebbed out of him and leaked around the edges of his cage. Dave had just been introduced to a ruined orgasm. Something he would become intimately familiar with.

At long last Laura spent herself. She fell to the bed, laughing. "Oh my gawd that was so fucking fantastic! Thank you, James!"

When she had recovered her wits, she rolled over and looked at him. Caressing him lightly, lovingly.

"Thank you, widdle Davey. You are a good husband. Now go and clean James, then come back and cuddle me."

"Wha....what about me?"

She looked down at the mess at his crotch. "What about you? It looks to me that rubbing your little clitty got you off, little miss. Shameful."

"But no...no it didn't...I didn't get to cum...it got right to that, but the cage stifled it...that stuff just leaked out...please Laura, I didn't cum and I am so fucking wound up..."

She giggled, "Really? You had a ruined orgasm?!"

"Is that what it was?"

"Yes...oh damn, I am gonna love this!"

She licked the huge phallus jutting up from his midsection and moaned seductively. "Yum. Now go clean James and come back. And leave him on. In fact you will leave him on all the time when we're at home so I don't have to wait when I want to fuck."

"But...when will I get to fuck you?"

She laughed, "Oh, widdle davey, don't you get it? I wouldn't even feel your little clit now...you have been replaced by Big Jim. Maybe I'll let you rub your little clit and cum for me occasionally. IF you're good and help James fuck me right."

She slapped his ass playfully, "Now hurry. I want my cuddles. I expect you to wake me up in the morning with your tongue so James can fuck me good morning."

As he walked awkwardly towards the bathroom, the long shaft swinging before him, she called after him.

"David."

He turned.

"David, I do love you. Thank you for doing this for me."

He smiled in spite of himself.

"I love you too, Miss Laura."