A Plan Comes Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen crawled up to kiss him, and he tasted something salty. It abruptly occurred to him that she hadn't completely swallowed all his ejaculate, but as wonderful as he now felt, he really didn't care.

She then rested atop him.

"That was amazing" he had to say.

"Yes, it was," Ellen agreed.

"You're amazing," Roy added. "I would never have thought of you being so . . . so . . ."

"Sexual? Yeah, educators are stereotyped to be dull. And you were pretty damn good yourself."

"You're just being kind. I don't have all your experience."

"Stick with me, kid," Ellen mimicked, "I'll make a lover out of you."

"You expect this to happen again?"

"I want it to."

Just then, they could hear the duet of orgasmic sounds coming from the den. They looked at each other and grinned.

"I don't think we were that loud," Roy remarked.

"Doesn't matter," Ellen said. "Everyone enjoys sex differently. Sometimes and for some, being loud is part of it."

A few minutes later, Darryl entered with his flaccid cock flapping from side to side, followed by Pam with her tits jiggling into each other. There was something about watching her walk in the most normal way but totally nude that was as much a turn-on as if she was dancing seductively. When they reached the sofa, Darryl held out his hand. Ellen got up and took it.

"Having sex with others stimulates us to really enjoy each other," Ellen explained.

"The two of you are welcome to come watch or use one of the sofas or the spare bedrooms," Darryl added.

And with that, husband and wife strolled off to their bedroom.

Roy and Pam merely stood there dumfounded and watched them disappear into their bedroom. They looked at each other, wondering what they should do.

"I'm not sure that qualifies them as gracious hosts," Pam commented.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean to just leave us here so they can go off and fuck."

She said it lighthearted, so Roy didn't know if she was being serious. "Well, they did invite us to follow."

"And how weird is that?"

"Are you kidding? This entire evening has been weird. I mean, when I arrived, I thought it was just another part of her plan to fix me up. She's been trying to do that almost as long as I've known her. But this. I don't how they expected involving us in feeding their sexual habit would bring us together. And now, they go off and leave us with the suggestion that we use any part of the house to do what they're doing."

"I've known Ellen and Darryl for some time and I never suspected this was going on. And yeah, she's been trying to play matchmaker for me also." She stepped closer to him, and it was difficult to focus what she was saying and not those magnificent breasts. "Please don't be offended, but I'm really not interested in a relationship. I mean, you seem like a nice man—" she looked him up and down "—and you are a worthwhile specimen. But I'm just not ready."

"No offense taken. I feel the same. I mean, I could stand here and look at you all night, but that's not what a relationship should be built on."

"I agree. By the way, was my friend good?"

"She was amazing. Her husband?"

"Yes. Maybe there's something to be said about their lifestyle."

"Maybe. What are you going to do now?"

"I've got a long drive home. Gonna hit the road. You?"

"Yeah. No point in hanging around listening to them fuck." He retrieved his clothes and dressed.

Pam returned to the den to do the same. They met at the front door. "Nice meeting you."

"You too. Should we tell them we're leaving?"

"They'll figure it out."

* * *

Roy halfway expected to hear from Ellen over the weekend, but when he didn't, he knew for sure that she would show up in his office after work on Monday. He was not disappointed. And as usual, she looked as ravishing as ever in a V-cut dress that showed off her perfect cleavage.

When she took her usual seat, he said, "Hi, I'm Roy."

"What?" she asked, confused.

"And you are?"

Shaking her head over his little game, she played along. "Ellen."

"I used to know a woman named Ellen. Turns out I didn't really know her at all."

"You know me," Ellen said, factually. "We just chose to let you in on our intimate, personal life. How many of your other friends have done that? I'm sure there are some personal things I don't know about you."

Shaking his head, Roy answered, "You know everything. Sorry there's nothing juicier."

Now, she shook her head again. "Are you mad?"

"For having the best sex of my life?" He grinned. "No, I'm not mad."

"Then what are you?"

Roy thought about it for a moment. "I don't know. Perplexed. Mystified. But also intrigued."

"Well, that's something. I'm happy to talk about it, if you like."

"As you said, it's your intimate, personal life, I don't need to know why."

"Why is the easiest thing to explain. Because variety is the spice of life."

"Were you and Darryl having problems?"

"No. We were just stagnating. Now, we're as happy as ever."

With a nod, Roy said, "Then, I'm happy for you. But I have to tell you, it's hard not to sit here and mentally undress you."

Her face formed a big grin. "I like the sound of that. Means you're interested."

"How could I not be? Have you talked to Pam yet? She wasn't interested in a relationship, either."

"Yes, I know. She gave me a stern talking to. I promise not to play matchmaker anymore."

"The thing is, when the time is right—and I probably won't be the one to make that determination—I'll likely just meet someone whom I'll just fall for."

"That's almost exactly what Pam said. And to be truthful, that's what happened with Darryl and me."

"Well, isn't that something for you to think about?"

* * *

Things returned to usual routine over the next couple of weeks, except when Ellen visited after school. Roy just couldn't help looking at her differently, which included mentally undressing her. He didn't want to start thinking of her as a sex object, but he went to bed every night reliving that marvelous Friday evening.

Two weeks later, Ellen again invited Roy to dinner, and even prefaced the offer with a disclaimer that she wasn't trying to fix him up. He accepted, halfway hoping for a repeat of that marvelous Friday, but he also didn't want to get too excited about it and he certainly didn't want to start expecting it every time he was invited.

Ellen answered the door in a very short flowery summer type dress, low-cut of course, that could easily be mistaken for sleep wear. It didn't seem likely that she had anything on underneath.

"Is that a dress or are you ready for bed?"

She lifted it up to show that she was indeed totally nude underneath. The glimpse of her body was spectacular. "I'm always ready for bed." She grabbed his arm and yanked him in.

"Though not to sleep, I'll bet."

"See? You do know me."

"I'm certainly learning."

Roy followed her into the kitchen where Darryl was again doing the cooking. They greeted one another, and there was already a pitcher of martinis on the counter. When he turned to pour himself one, Pam appeared and beat him to it.

"Seriously?" Roy said.

"It's not what you think," Ellen was quick to say. "So, don't jump to conclusions. You and Pam are our two best friends and we enjoy having you both here, regardless whether you want to get together or not."

Roy glanced at Pam who merely shrugged. He did notice that she was dressed in a very elegant dark blue but not quite navy dress that was short, but a respectable three or four inches above her knees. Likewise, the top was a V-neck, revealing enough perfect cleavage to be alluring, but not overly revealing. She seemed overdressed for school.

"Okay," Roy said. "I apologize."

"No need to," Ellen said in exoneration. "But there is more to this than just dinner."

"Ah, here it comes."

Now, Pam spoke up. "I don't know if you know this, Roy, but Ellen and I are on the board of a non-profit organization that provides support for battered women housing centers."

"I knew she did something with that."

"We're having a major fund-raiser next week on Saturday," Pam went on. "Black tie formal event." She paused for a deep breath as though hesitant to continue.

"Are you looking for a donation?" Roy asked.

"No, no . . . well, yes, we're always looking for donations. But I . . ."

"She needs an escort and there are no men she really wants to ask, so she was wondering if you might consider being her escort?" Ellen jumped in.

"Just an escort. Nothing more," Pam emphasized.

"She doesn't—"

"Aw, hell," Pam interrupted. "The fact is, Roy, the other guys are just looking to get into my pants. Asking one would be interpreted as an invitation to that. You don't want a relationship any more than I do, so I thought you might be agreeable to a Platonic outing."

"What makes you think he doesn't want to fuck you?" Darryl quipped.

"Really, honey? We're trying to be serious here," Ellen admonished.

"Yeah, none for you later," Pam threw back.

Darryl held up his hand with his fingers curled. "Just you and me again, buddy."

They all laughed.

"And that's all? Escort?"

"What else would there be?"

"I don't know. You invite me ostensibly for dinner a couple of weeks ago, and it becomes an attempt to fix us up and, well, we all know what happened. And now tonight; dinner and an escort. So, I'll ask again—"

"No. Nothing else," Pam answered.

"Not that I'm opposed to anything else, just want to know what I might be getting myself into."

"I really don't anticipate anything else," Pam reiterated.

"Then I would be happy to be your escort," Roy said with a smile.

Happily, Pam poured everyone another martini and she and Ellen explained how their event normally went. There would be a dinner, a lot of drinking to soften the big corporate sponsors they'd be doing a lot of schmoozing with, some speeches and probably more drinking. It was at a big hotel, so they usually got a suite to avoid driving home drunk.

Roy wasn't certain how much fun that sounded like, but he'd already consented and wouldn't back out. By then, dinner was ready.

A lover of seafood, Darryl cooked a shrimp, zucchini and pasta dish that was out of this world. Roy had again brought a couple bottles of white wine, and taking a cue from him, Pam did, as well.

After enjoying a couple of bites, Roy asked, "Now that the proverbial cat is out of the proverbial bag, is your lifestyle open for discussion?"

"Of course," Darryl answered. "You can't live the way we do without being able to talk about it. What would you like to know?"

"Do you guys do it with the same couple all the time?"

"No there are three other couples in our group."

"Your group?" Roy repeated. "You have like a formal group?"

"No, no," Ellen picked it up. "The couple that got us started, Ray and Eileen, had another couple that they also swung with, Mel and Joann. And those two were friends with Meryl and Jordan. So, we all got together."

"So, you do orgies also?" Roy deduced.

"Just a couple of times," Darryl clarified. "And just to be clear, we only do this maybe once a month. We're not constantly fucking other people."

"Truthfully," Ellen added, "Mel and Joann like it rough."

"Rough, as in like whipping and such."

"No, no," Ellen chuckled. "Just intense. A lot of weird positions. Just hard fucking. Joann even likes anal. Not me. Gotta really be in the mood for them, which we really haven't been. Meryl and Jordan are almost the opposite extreme. Very straightforward sex. Oddly enough, they like swapping with Mel and Joann because they balance each other out. Ray and Eileen, who are our real friends, are more like us."

"So, if you typically do other couples," Roy noted, "why Pam and me?"

"Been waiting for that question," Darryl said.

"Because you and Pam are our best friends," Ellen explained without skipping a beat. "And we wanted to get closer to you and intimate with you. Neither of you are attached, so there wasn't a problem with significant others, and that probably meant you weren't getting any sexual release. And we wanted to be able to invite you over for a relaxing evening where we could all be comfortable." She stood and lifted her dress as she had when Roy arrived. "Comfortable for me is wearing as few clothes as possible."

"In both of our jobs," Darryl went on, "As you well know, we have to be proper all the time. This is our way of freeing ourselves from that."

"I also want to be able to do this," Ellen added, and while still standing, she moved the couple of steps to Roy, pulled him and his chair back, and sat in his lap facing him.

He knew it was her bare pussy rubbing his cock through his pants, and even with two layers of material as a buffer, it still felt wonderful. But he didn't have to endure that torture for long. Ellen undid his belt and pants, unzipped him and lifted herself enough to pull his pants down to free his cock. When she eased herself back down, it was with his dick inside her. And even in this awkward position, it felt good. Instead of bouncing, she rotated her hips rubbing his rod around the inside of her pussy. That was just as amazing.

Amidst the thrill of it all, he suddenly remembered where he was. He glanced at Darryl, who was watching with a huge grin.

"How about you, darling," Darryl asked Pam.

"Thought you'd never ask," she answered, rising from her chair, hiking her short skirt and sliding her panties off.

Likewise, Darryl quickly shoved his pants down to his ankles. Roy noticed that he wore no underpants. Obviously, the married couple had planned for another session with their single guests.

But Pam didn't seem to have any hesitance in jumping on her friend's husband if her statement was any clue. In fact, she sounded eager. So, Pam had no problem in fucking a married man, but had no interest in finding a man of her own. Curious. Of course, Roy also realized that the same could be said for him. However, in Pam, he sensed a greater desire.

So, there they were. Fucking at the dinner table. He tried to envision what that must look like from the other side of the room. It also had him realizing that if he was going to continue to allow this to happen—why wouldn't he?—he needed to start thinking outside the box when it came to sex. He still had old-fashioned, obviously outdated notions that sex was for the bedroom. These people did it wherever it suited them, and strangely, this spontaneous—at least as far as he was concerned—fucking was quite exciting.

Ellen pressed her lips to his, bringing him back to the moment, not that he had ever really left it with his cock in her glorious pussy. When she spread her lips and shoved her tongue in his mouth, his dick involuntarily pulsed.

"Mmmm," her throat vibrated.

Sitting as he was, it was difficult to thrust upward, not that he really wanted to. Her rotational fucking was divine.

After their sloppy French kiss, Ellen placed her cheek against his on his side away from Darryl and Pam. "I love fucking you better than anyone else."

That of course, caused his cock to swell again. It also had him wondering if that was a heat of the moment remark or if she really meant it. Unfortunately, he couldn't follow up on it given their current situation, but he would have to remember to do so at a more opportune time. He also was able to glance over at the other two. However, the table was in the way so he couldn't really see anything other than movement that suggested they were doing exactly the same and that they were oblivious to anything else.

Or so he thought. Pam's head was on this side of Darryl's face. She twisted her neck slightly to glance over and their eyes met. She offered a brief smile and a wink. He returned the smile, and she couldn't know that his cock pulsed again, although Ellen appreciated it.

Ellen also changed her movement to up and down bouncing. Her breathing quickened and her, "Ungh, ungh, ungh," signaled imminent orgasm. She kissed him so hard he thought she'd suck his tongue down her throat. He could feel her pussy spasm and she tightened her thighs against him as much as she could.

To Roy's surprise, the others were watching her climax. She shuddered and shivered when she finished, but she went back to rotating, knowing he hadn't come. He was confused when Pam's eyes switched to his from watching Ellen. She again smiled as her own orgasm hit, and she continued to look at him as it washed over her, winking again when it passed. Oddly, that visual contact provided the final stimulation he needed.

"Coming," Roy whispered.

Ellen then dropped to her knees for him to come in her mouth. Roy instinctively closed his eyes for a few seconds, but found Pam still watching as her friend swallowed cum. She licked her lips, slid off Darryl's lap and sucked him to climax. She either couldn't swallow it all or intentionally let some ooze down his shaft since she knew Roy was watching. Again, quite curious.

Ellen stood, reached for her half-finished glass of wine and sat back down in Roy's lap facing the table. She gulped the rest of her wine. He reached around for his and did the same. Pam followed suit, but Darryl lifted his and said, "Cheers!"

The others giggled.

"Guess we could all use more," Ellen noted. She got up and sauntered into the kitchen.

Roy couldn't help watching her nude body move.

"Really something, isn't she?" Darryl said.

Roy merely nodded.

"Well, time to clean up," Darryl said, helping Pam up. He pulled up his pants.

She pulled her hem down but didn't bother replacing her panties. "Let me help."

"No, no, you're our guests. You two go relax in the den."

Ellen returned to fill their glasses. To Roy's wide eyes, she asked, "Does this bother you?" referring to her nudity.

"Your casual lifestyle just takes getting used to," he admitted, standing and pulling up his own pants before the sight of her gave him another erection. "But it doesn't bother me. I could look at you all day."

Ellen chuckled. "You two do what Darryl suggested. We'll be there shortly." She returned to the kitchen.

"Shall we?" Roy said, extending his arm toward the den.

They took seats on the sofa, but not too close to one another.

"Well, once again, we find ourselves in a weird situation," Roy pointed out.

"Weird because you think she's still trying to fix us up?"

He chuckled. "Well, of course, that's still her ultimate plan. She's just being subtler. Her tactics have changed. But I was referring to the fact that we're sitting here enjoying a glass of wine having just had sex with our hosts like if it's the most normal thing to do."

"Does that bother you?" As she said this, Pam crossed her legs, her skirt rising and displaying considerable thigh.

He was struck by the irony of having seen her magnificent body naked, but right now seeing only so much leg knowing she had nothing on underneath and being aroused by this. "No. It's just so new to me. The kind of thing you would see in a porno movie but not real life."

"Do you watch porno?"

"Not usually. You?"

"Occasionally. I must admit that I'm somewhat like Ellen. I enjoy sex."

Roy merely nodded. "I mean no disrespect by this, but does that explain why you're willing to have sex with Darryl, but you don't want a relationship?"

"Two weeks ago was the first time," Pam explained. "I confess to having an attraction to Darryl, just as you apparently have for Ellen. So, when he told me about their secret life, it was a way for me to have sex without any commitment. How about you? How willing were you?"