A Pleasurable Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

"So I decide to ask her out. Okay, she's young, but she'll be sixteen in the next month."

It struck her he was talking about her. She jumped back and her foot caught on something. Oh, God, she groaned, it was her vibrator. She forced a polite smile and nod and tried to brush it under the leather couch but there wasn't a tall enough space between couch and floor to allow it.

"I got all the way out to her family's cabin, and her big brother is sitting on the porch. And he's mad. Twenty-one, should be out chasing girls and relaxing before law school and instead he's stuck in the middle of nowhere. Asked me why I was there and I told him. And he told me to get my podunk punk little ass out of there."

She tried to imagine her brother. Saint David the placid and serene, would never threaten a man, correction, boy, built like Joe.

"Don't believe me? Your big brother explained in detail how he would arrange my face and knock out my teeth if I came within ten feet of you. Seems there were some rumors that gave me a nice reputation, or so I thought. David was inclined to disagree."

Her breath wooshed out and she nearly spilled her wine. Oh, god, her crush had been returned? She held his gaze steady until she breathed. No, she had been hopelessly in love with a boy who didn't exist, but greatly resembled the catch-of-the-town she had seen every summer she could remember. He had just wanted to get laid.

Well...she was older now, most of that dream-world-inhabiting girl was gone, instead she was a grown woman who would love to get laid. "Uh," was all she could manage.

"Funny, I was just remembering that the other day. Haven't seen you in fifteen years and here you are." He moved slightly closer.

She scooted back and her heel slipped, twisting the vibrator and it turned on. The moment he realized what that sound was she wished the couch would swallow her whole. She gulped down her wine and forced her movements to be steady, intending to pick it u, turn it off, and shove it in the waistband of her pants.

Joe was fast, faster then her, and the sight of him holding her favorite sex toy was equally humiliating and exhilarating. She trembled, waiting for a reaction.

"I always did wonder what women really used."

She grabbed for it but all she managed to do was shut it off. He held the toy and her hands tight.

"Uh, that's just a small...massager...for...y'know, your hands?" Her voice ended on a near squeak.

His dark eyes seemed to melt like chocolate. Her lips dry Sandy licked them and he followed the movement. "Honey, biology major. I can think of much better uses for this toy."

She made a sound that was half groan and half squeak. One of his hands left hers and slowly moved to her breasts. The backs of his thick fingers brushed across her nipple, which hardened like steel. "Say here," he murmured, holding her gaze. His hand dipped to her thigh and a single finger glided over the tight pants down the seam, teasing her. "Or here."

"Oh god."

"Sandy, you're not married, seeing anyone, anything like that?" He asked quietly. His finger stayed, pressing, and the pressure was making her melt.

She could only shake her head.

"Good. Neither am I." He let her hands go but kept the toy.

Instinctually she clutched the fabric on his shoulders as he leaned over, and kissed her. At first she just felt his warm, hard body against hers, rapping her hands between them, and the nearly soft press of his lips. Then Joe descended.

The movie be damned, she thought as his tongue slid past her lips. He slanted their mouths together again and again and her toes curled. Without breaking contact he turned her to face him and laid her back over the arm of the couch.

His hand returned between her legs and she wished their clothes would just disappear. Then he turned to toy on. She gasped and he pulled back slightly, biting her lip gently. "I think I interrupted something and I owe you one."

Once more he kissed her and with only a slight bit of fumbling he pressed the small buzzing toy against her. The seam of her pants slipped between her pussy lips and only the rapidly dampening fabric was between her and the toy.

Joe carefully kept his full weight off of her, but he pressed her down and she couldn't move, not that she would. Sandy was lost to sensation, her mind incredibly aroused already her body was only too eager to catch up. The familiar sensation of just a mere hour ago spoke to her, and she whimpered into his mouth as the orgasm swelled quickly and claimed her.

She had never had a lover use a toy on her or with her, and the familiar buzzing was foreign at the hands of another. Still, it was familiar and the crest was an easy one, shocking her. His legs settled between hers as she shook and Sandy rubbed him, mindlessly grinding against his hand as it felt like her entire being fluttered and pulsed.

She had to beg against his lips for Joe to remove the toy when white-hot sensitivity rose, but he obliged. She felt liquid inside, feverish outside, and he pulled back to smile, setting the toy on the coffee table beside their wine.

"I've been wanting to do that and more since I saw you when I walked in."

She could only tremble.

A look of concern dawned on his broad features. "Are you all right?"

At last she smiled. "Great, Wonderful. Befuddled, and still aroused."

He kissed the tip of her nose. "Do you have a real bed somewhere around here? Some place taller than this couch?"

"Upstairs."

"Good." He rose and grabbed her hand, dipping for the lantern as they gained their feet. "Lead the way."

She did shaking, unsure of reality. She had come up to spoil herself with solitude, wine, food, and all the masturbation one woman could manage in a week. Never in a million years did she think a living, breathing memory would walk in the door and seduce her.

She hesitated at her room but the bed was a twin, and so the went to the master. A thought occurred to her as she closed the door. "Uh, condoms."

The look on his face was priceless, little boy lost for a moment and then a keenly disappointed man. "I don't carry them around with me unless I'm expecting something, and sweetheart, I was not expecting you."

"Me either. Hang on." David and his wife had been married ten years and it was highly unlikely she'd find a rubber in their room, but she took the lantern and checked. Nothing.

"Damn it."

He smiled slowly. "Sweetheart, we don't have to do everything tonight. There are lots of ways to enjoy the night without needing a condom."

As lightning flashed once more she thought of a few and nearly broke out in a sweat. Suddenly the room felt so small, and she felt so female around him.

He reached her in three strides and pulled her into his arms. Sandy tipped her head back and met his hungry kiss. Against her belly she felt his erection and nearly whimpered, wanting desperately to feel him inside of her. But she wasn't on birth control and they had no condoms. She might be desperate but she wasn't stupid, so she gripped it with her hand and began to massage.

He cursed and she fund the oversized shirt jerked over her head as he pulled back. In the dim light his eyes fell to her breasts and stayed, his breath hitching. Often she had been embarrassed about her body but under his gaze she felt like a goddess.

"On the bed, please," he ground out between clenched teeth.

She laid back on the spread and rose to her elbows to watch him. Joe reached over and skimmed his hands up her thighs. "God, you have such long legs, always did."

She made no sound but sucked in her breath as his fingers hooked in the waistband of her yoga pants and he peeled the down. For the second time that night she was naked, he was clothed, but now Sandy felt empowered. He let his gaze roam when she wanted his hands on her, making her wait.

She bit her lip to keep from begging, and at last he knelt between her legs. Joe studied her for a moment, seemingly unsatisfied, and then spread her legs wider. When he began to lower his face she had a moment of ecstatic joy, the puzzlement as instead his mouth found her breast. The quickly returned to elation when he did something clever with his tongue, sending an electric trill through her.

"Joe, please," she moaned, but even she didn't know just what she was begging for.

"What? This?" He lightly nipped her nipple and she arched against him. "This?" A thick finger slid into her creaming cunt and she cried out. "This?" He used his entire body to push the finger deeper, pull out, sink back in, a shadow of what she really craved.

"Yes!"

He chuckled and kept moving, one hand planted by her head he bent and began to tease her other nipple. His thumb began to stroke her clit with every pass and she felt herself tightening. Pinned to the bed all she could was raise her hips to greet his every thrust and all too soon she felt herself spiraling upward.

He moved faster, reading the tightness of her body, and waited for that hitch in her breath. He heard it and slammed another finger inside her, curling them both as she came. Joe pressed against the raised spot inside her and Sandy's cry turned into a scream of pleasure and surrender.

On and on and on the climax shook her. She clawed at him and the sheets indiscriminately, her scream fading into a wail while she still pulsed. Joe began to tremble, aroused enough he feared embarrassment, and recited the stats for the past Packers season until they both calmed.

Damn, Sandy thought. He felt floaty and light, heavy and sated, thick and needy still. Joe anted nothing more than fill her with his cock feel her warm and tight around him, drive into her until she came again, squeezing his cock.

He jerked back from her, afraid he would lose control and do something stupid. Sandy stretched like a cat, her lithe body cast in lamplight and distant lightning. She was a witch, she had to be.

"My turn," Sandy said, filled with sudden confidence. The look of raw need on his face made her feel powerful, and Joe so easily capitulated when she forced him to lay back.

His cock was thick, very thick, not overly long. The tip glistened with precum and she bent down to lick it off. He groaned like a wounded animal and fisted his hands, arms tight against his side.

She carefully wrapped her hand around the root of his cock and squeezed firmly. Encouraged by his moan she stroked slowly and his hips twitched. Feeling wicked she bent down and began to lick the head of his cock like an ice cream cone while her hand steadily stroked. When she ran her tongue over his frenulum, Joe cursed creatively, and Sandy took pity on him.

Sucking forcefully she moved her lips in a tight seal in concert with her hand. Working her other hand between them she cupped his balls, her finger and thumb forming a tight circle above them. As she descended she pulled away, rising up she pushed them back, and all the while licked his skin with relish.

Joe tried to wait, to hold on, to not give in, but it felt too damn good. The orgasm boiled up from his balls and he buried his fingers in her hair, resisting the urge t speed her up. Sandy read is actions and did, and the orgasm boiled over.

He shouted and a crash of thunder rolled as he came. Mindlessly now he guided her head, pumping his hips up, fucking her face. Sandy held on and swallowed every drop, delighting in the feel of so much masculine power completely under her control.

She rode him, pinning his legs down and she pulled the last drop of pleasure from him. When it passed Joe collapsed further into the bed, panting. Delicately he pulled her away when he grew sensitive and she laid beside him. With a grunt Joe hauled Sandy into the crook of his arm and tried to remember how to breathe.

"I think I'm glad we waited to do that until we both had some experience under our belt," she yawned out.

"Hmm," was all he could manage.

Outside the storm still raged, but further away. He could probably reach his brother by the, but Joe didn't want to.

"I want to stay the night," he said softly.

"Mmm-kay," she said with another yawn.

"I'll be right back, let me bank the fire."

She laughed at that, but he had meant the one downstairs and quickly rose. He padded naked and grabbed the lantern, but when he reached the bottom of the stairs the lights came back on. He nearly jumped at the loud moaning seconds later and turned to see the TV on. She'd been watching a porn, and on it a woman was stretched over a barrel as flames licked around her, and a man knelt between her legs, furiously licking her cunt.

Sandra Johnson was a surprise, a very welcome one. The quiet, serious girl had grown into one hell of a woman. Girl next door looks and a libido that made him feel like limping. His damn car getting stuck was the best thing to happen to him in years.

He ejected the DVD and shut the TV and player down. Turning off the lights he poured sand on the fire and then padded back upstairs. He turned off more lights, hut off the lanterns, and set the DVD into the bedroom player, leaving it off.

She woke to feel him return and he spooned behind her. Joe was so warm, so big he felt like a hell of a blanket and she snuggled I happily, drifting into total bliss.

The next time Sandy opened her eyes the sun was shining and the day dawned humid and cheery. She was alone in bed. She was disappointed only a moment until she rolled over and found a note.

Reached my brother and went to get my car. Will stop off in town for some food and condoms. Wait for me.

Joe

Smiling, she thought the vacation had turned out to be a thousand times better than expected.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers
12