A Pleasure to Serve

Story Info
The story of Nina Marie.
5k words
4.62
24.3k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

{This tale is from way back, I guess I was about 32, maybe 33 at the time. I decided to study massage therapy, to this day I still love doing that for people, as I am sure some have figured out from my other tales.

Part of it I am sure is my very strong voyeuristic streak, the other thing is that I just love making others feel good. Plus to me, having a woman on a table, completely naked except for a thin sheet, is special. I got to look at them, touch them, and quite a few let me play with their breasts, (all perfectly therapeutic, of course) and quite a few I got to masturbate all the way to a climax.

Now I COULD have had full sex with quite a few of them, I just didn't.

That is just me, touching was and is still a fetish of mine.

(Yes, I know that many of my friends think I have a couple of screws loose, they would be correct.)

If it were possible in those days to earn a living doing massage full time, my life would be completely different. But of course, being male, and even being a cute male if I must say so myself, it just was not in the cards. Let's face it, how many females would go to a male therapist to get their bodies rubbed? As it turned out, not that many, but they do exist. The ads we see about working on the cruise ships, or working when you want to as the money rolls in are mostly fantasy. It is NOT "work when you want to" as the ads for the colleges suggest, it is work when you CAN.

So, I free lanced, at times doing as many as 3 or 4 sessions a week, other weeks, none at all. It could be at 10 in the morning, and more than once I was called to a hotel room after midnight, with my record being one client I took on at 3 AM..

There was one client that sticks with me to this day. Some will say I am crazy here, too, again probably at least partially correct. But I loved working on Nina Marie.}

+++

I got back to my apartment from my day at work, picked up the phone and called my message service. In those days, we paid a company to take messages, then dialed in to retrieve them.

Yes, I really am that old now.

I was pleased when I heard a woman's voice asked about my ad for massage services, at the time I was doing a few rare sessions to make a few extra dollars. Most of my calls were from men, and I just had no interest.

I was already well aware that I was never going to earn any real living doing massages, so I had decided to just have fun with it. At my real job I was making $2.80 per hour, that sounds bad but it was actually good in the days when gas was under $0.50 a gallon and hash browns, eggs and toast with four strips of bacon was under a buck anywhere, with just a dime, sometimes two of them for a tip.

Charging $12.00 to do an hour long massage was pretty good bucks.

I only worked with women, since I am straight to the point of being silly about it. Way back in class I did not think working on men would be any problem, but there was this one guy in our class, and he liked me. So help me, somehow I managed to draw his name as my practice partner about 70% of the time. He was clearly into men, and by the time our class was over I was fed up with the idea.

Just homophobic, way I am and nothing I can do about that. I don't mind getting a grip on my own, mind you, but keep yours away from me and out of sight.

I did manage to get a few practice sessions with the women in the class, I say "women" and not girls because the youngest one was at least a dozen years older than me.

Still, I did get to see lots of tits and even some female vaginas. The housewife types that were taking those classes never shaved anything back then so all of them had pubic hair except for one named Virginia. She was about 50 or so, married to some guy I never met, and there was nothing bashful about her at all!

We all got used to being nude or partially nude by about the 4th week of class, I will be honest, I liked that part. Some of the housewife types still remained a bit coy but by the end of the year I had seen everything they had, all of them.

I still find it interesting, here was me, a young male, my hands all over their bodies, and they all accepted and allowed that as perfectly normal, even though most of them had a husband at home. We were supposed to drape the breasts but the profession was far less prudish back then, so most of the time those were bare and got rubbed out also. The instructor we had was named Ginger, and the truth is, she didn't care one way or the other, a few times she was on one of the tables and got her tits rubbed too. She was interesting because at the start of classes we all got the "talk" which was basically that no messing around was allowed and we were supposed to be professionals, etc.

Ginger on the table was a kick, it was start out rubbing her back and shoulders, then her legs and butt, get up to the back of her legs and they got spread wider and wider until from the foot of the table there would be the whole hairy thing in plain sight. I could even run my hands way up there and nudge her a little bit when she was on her tummy and she would not say anything. But if she was on her back, for some reason she went kind of coy and kept things covered up. I even tested how far I dared go a few times and got griped at only rarely.

But by then, me and the gay guy, the other ladies, were all just part of the class, and no big deal if we saw any nudity.

The other interesting part was when they were practicing on me, one would think they would be real careful but in short order I understood that women enjoy looking at a man's stuff every bit as much as the guys like checking out the females. Plus, they will from time to time cop an "accidental" feel, like when the instructor is looking the other way.

Yes, massage class was a real kick in the pants, lots of stuff went on. Virginia was the naughtiest by far, drawing her for my practice partner was fun because she took every opportunity to rub my dick and balls that she could. She got a kick out of trying to get me fussed up and she did manage that many times. Of course, we all did the same right back to her when things were reversed, all except for the gay guy, that is. Yes, even some of the other women went out of their way to peek and touch, which I noticed and pretended not to.

But finally, class was over, I took my tests and passed with flying colors. By then I had a portable table, a big bottle of denatured Almond oil in my fridge, a shoulder pack for my sheets and towels, I was in business, ready to go.

I rented the phone message service, ran some ads in the area advertisers, sat back and waited for the jobs (and cash) to roll in.

Nothing happened. A couple of weeks went by, still nothing.

Finally I applied for and got a part time job working at a Chiropractor's office, since I worked swing shift at my warehouse job I had the 10 to 2 PM hours free. That was shoulders and arms and sometimes the back type work, boring as hell but it was 40% commission. There I did work with men clients, no troubles at all with any of them.

Then one day this woman came in with a complaint of pelvic pain. In class, they taught us exactly nothing about how to help anyone with pelvic pain. I mean, it did not even get mentioned. Today of course, we can visit YouTube and find out how to do anything, back then it was pictures in a book, IF we could even find one.

But I had a pretty good idea of what was involved, so when Doctor Clemmings, the Chiropractor asked me about it, I started to tell him the truth but changed my mind and lied though my teeth.

"Oh, you mean Inguinal techniques? Sure, we trained in that." I told him with a perfectly straight face. He seemed satisfied and sent her in for a full half hour of what was basically a pussy massage, complete with internal techniques.

The lady was a little bit pudgy, she was lying back with her legs spread and a sheet over her when I stepped in. I sat on a roller stool, slid up to her and pushed the drape back, slightly, careful to not expose her completely. As I worked up her legs, I was not quite sure of myself but she just reached down and pulled the drape up to her navel, and there it was.

By then I had been with a few girlfriends, so I had a pretty good idea of what to look for. Hers was very hairy, hanging open and all wet looking. I went to work as she wiggled and squirmed, in just a few minutes I understood perfectly that this gal was enjoying the hell out of my efforts. If there really was any pain involved, I sure as hell wasn't finding any. That lump of flesh at the top of her snatch swelled up to the size of the end of my finger and sort of stuck out. There I sat, rubbing away, one finger inside of her quite a bit, when that thing clamped down and dang near took my finger off. My instinct was to lean forward and lick her but I barely managed to control myself and didn't. Thinking back on it, I am fairly sure that would have been just fine.

When she sat up, with just the towel over her lap with her bare tits just hanging there, she glanced down at the obvious boner in my pants and grinned. That was one nasty lady, let me tell you.

"That really helped, honey! See you in a couple of weeks." I got up and left the room, hell, I had to go in and use the john to jack off. Damn that was hot. It was way later before I realized that Doctor Clemmings knew all about that stuff but didn't want to risk his license doing it himself, so I got the job. But there was only a couple of his clients that got nasty, with this one lady being by far the most blatant about it.

During the next session with her, I mentioned my massage service (I still hadn't gotten a client yet but I didn't tell her that.) and gave her my number. Just two days later my service had a message, I expected it to be her but it wasn't, it was a friend of hers.

So, when she asked me about dealing with "pelvic pain issues" I sort of knew? That one was an outcall, and she turned out to be another mildly overweight housewife in her early 40's. I did her just like the lady in the office, except this time the woman was fully nude so I did her tits, too. That was fun and she must have liked me because she booked me to come back in two weeks and gave me a $5 tip. That one was married also but I never saw her husband at all.

By the end of a month I had four new clients, all housewife types. At one of those, the husband, a 40 ish sort of dumpy looking guy that was seriously balding wanted to be there. Now that was a bit unnerving, and I was being real careful to work under that towel when he stepped up and removed it.

"Ya gotta get right in there, son. Go ahead, she ain't bashful." He told me, honest to God. Then he reached down and tugged his wife's knee over, spreading her out. That was my very first experience with what I learned much later is called a Wittol. Back then I had no clue such a thing even existed. (Wittol is a guy that likes to have his wife or girl friend show off, the surprise might be there are quite a few of those out there. I am a bit like that myself. Not like a cuckold, a Wittol does not want anyone to actually fuck their woman, they just want them to be looked at, and sometimes touched.)

Over the next couple of years I guess word got around, because I had a few sessions that it took quite a bit of effort to keep my pants on, one lady was actually tugging on them. That was a bit much for me, since I didn't know any of them I kept it at just touching. Man, did I learn a lot, little tricks like gently rubbing towards a woman's navel, but from inside, while using your thumb to flick their clit very lightly.

About 3 out of 4 will go completely nuts when you get that right.

+++

Then one day a new voice was on the phone, She told me her name was Nina Marie, I found that a bit odd the way she said it but oh well. She was the very first client I got that wanted to come to me. I hesitated at first, my apartment was best described as a hovel. But I agreed, and then got busy cleaning and putting stuff away.

I even ran down to the corner knick knack shop and bought one of those scented candles, an older oriental lady made those right there in her shop, they cost $1.00. The one I got smelled like Roses.

I was excited about the new client because she was coming to me, up until then I had to drive all over hell to figure out where people lived. We didn't have such a thing as Google maps, so more than once I managed to get lost. That plus it meant it took 3 hours to handle a one hour session. I also had it in my head the idea of opening my own spa so I was day dreaming about that also as I waited for Nina Marie to show up.

From her voice, I had this vision of a slender young gal, cute, my plan was to impress her, she would tell others, it was a start.

A knock on my door woke me up, I fell asleep sitting there day dreaming.

+++

Opening the door, there stood a lady maybe a decade or so older than me, about 5'6" tall, and somewhere around.. 300 pounds! (Maybe more) That quickly crushed my idea of getting to play with some titties, maybe fiddle around with a pussy, perhaps finger fuck some sweet young thing. Big gals are work, and typically bashful as hell, or so I thought anyway. Up until then I had handled a few mildly tubby housewife types, this was my very first experience with anything like this.

"Hello. Are you Danny? For the massage work?" She asked sort of hesitantly.

"Oh. Nina? Sure, come on in." I stood aside to let her in, thinking just fuck. I wasn't excited at the idea of working with mountains of flesh, but work is work, so I tried to steel myself for it. A couple of my clients already had been on the mildly heavy side, older gals, complete with what is called fat flaps. That is when there is a belly flap hanging over their tummy, often complete with stretch marks, it took me quite some time to get used to that. But in time I realized a job is a job and I took them as they came.

"It's Nina Marie." She corrected me as she stepped in.

I nodded at that, then handed her the brief forms I had everyone fill out. It had a little chart the client was supposed to draw circles on to show where they needed work almost no one ever did though. Nina circled her feet?

After some small talk, I told her to undress to her level of comfort, I handed her one of the oversize towels I used at the time. It hit me as I handed it to her that it just might not be big enough, this woman dwarfed my 175 pounds. Then I looked at my table, glad I had bought one of the Hunter tables, well known for being very strong.

After washing my hands a couple of times, I knocked on the bathroom door and called out.

"Yes, I am ready!" I heard, so I went in. My table was handling the load easily, I was glad I spent the extra $60.00 for solid Oak. Glancing over at the clothes she had carefully folded and placed on a chair, I saw a pair of white panties that I swear I could use as a sail on the 18 foot sailboat I owned. I was careful to not react, by then my bedside manner was getting to be pretty good if I do say so myself.

Another glance told me she needed a bolster, so I got a pillow off my bed, giving it a sniff to make sure it smelled clean. I placed that under her upper body, she lifted up so she could move it underneath her boobs. I used my spare one for her feet, and made a mental note to buy at least two more in case I got any other clients the size of this one.

I saw her nipples for just a moment as she lifted up to adjust the pillow, they were very light colored. What I really noticed is she had almost no tits at all.

Then I oiled up my hands, rubbed them briskly to warm them, and began on her shoulders and upper back. Nina seemed to be responding well, although she was very quiet. Some people become chatter boxes, some are silent, it always interested me that there seemed to be no real in between.

When I got to her lower back, I had her huge hips draped. I began to work her glutes through the towel, then testing, I pulled the far side towards me to bare her bottom. It was stone white, and very big and round. She got some Sun somewhere because above and below her skin was darker.

There was no protest, no reaction so I continued. Nina's skin was soft, no lumps or gobs of cellulite like one would expect from such a large gal.

I moved to the other side and repeated my efforts, still no reaction. Then I moved to her legs. Those were the size of tree trunks, and they were extremely solid, they had to be to carry around her large weight. It took quite a bit of effort on my part to finally feel her legs relax, lifting them upwards and back down helped with that.

When I started on her feet, that was the first time she made a sound. I was a soft little moan, almost like a whimper. Realizing that her feet likely were a bother to her, I spent way longer time that I usually would on them. By the time I moved to have her turn over, she was becoming way more vocal than she had been initially.

Rolling over was quite a process, I held the big towel up but I needed one even larger to be sure I covered her. In the process, I saw both of her breasts, they were nothing like one would expect, they were almost flat. Nina's body was shaped something like a bowling ball, with arms and legs, and she was surprisingly firm rather than there being rolls of fat like one might expect. Her pale nipples had darkened some as they appeared to have tightened up. Glancing at her face, she caught me looking but said nothing, finally got settled on her back.

"Are you bashful about your breasts?" I asked. I always ask, the answer of course is no close to 100% of the time, but I had just one client that grabbed at the towel when I undraped her without asking, so asking first became part of my session.

"No, of course not." She said, looking at me with a smile. So I slid the towel down to her hips, began to work her upper body. Glancing down, I realized she had no fat flap at all, her belly was just round. I found that interesting. As I was looking at that, I realized that her big round tummy sloped down to her loins, and of course the towel would not stay where I had placed it. So most of what was a mass of brownish pubic hair was in view.

I reached down to tug the towel up, but the moment I released it, it slid right back down.

"Don't worry about it, I am not shy." She told me, looking directly at me. Then, she giggled. I quit worrying about it, Nina was clearly unconcerned. I began to work her upper body, using big clockwise circles. Her abdomen was easily as firm as mine.

At one point I must have gone into brain fade, a daydream or something because she let out a long moan. I realized I was rolling both of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, basically playing instead of massaging, and Nina did not mind one bit. She was looking up at me through slitted eyes, her expression was almost pain. I finished with some nice big circles and moved down to her feet.

I was about 5 minutes into rubbing her feet when she moaned again. I glanced up at her face, she had tears in her eyes. Concerned, I asked her if what I was doing hurt.

"No! It's wonderful. I..I can't reach my feet myself." She said in a quiet voice. I understood that, so I redoubled my efforts, repeating on the other foot. Then I went back to the first foot and did them both again.

At this point, the towel I was using was not covering very much, it was wadded up over her crotch. I went ahead and began to work up her legs, she opened them slightly in what was almost an involuntary reaction. Working up the other leg, I stopped a few inches short of her groin, she adjusted them open even more. The towel slipped down a bit, the upper portion of her pubic hair came into view.

Even with what is normally an obvious hint, I was hesitant to move into the session becoming more erotic. At that point, I think she realized I was about to end the session.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers
12