A Pool Party Out Of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey stood up and approached them, begging them to lick some mousse from her body. When they refused, Tim had Audrey bend over the pool table and he grabbed a ping pong paddle from the cabinet.

"Her orders were that everyone is to have a taste of her body," Tim said. "She's failed to do so and she's going to be punished."

Tim proceeded to swat Audrey, giving her a thorough spanking in front of all of us. Carrie told him to stop, as she was clearly uncomfortable with this, but Tim said there was only one way he would stop.

Carrie reluctantly agreed and Audrey stretched out on the Ottoman. Tim smeared some mousse on Audrey's tits and between her legs. Carrie had no problem licking Audrey's breasts clean, but was reluctant to go between her legs. She relented when Tim insisted. Jack when next and he had no problem feasting upon Audrey's breasts or licking her pussy, which she obviously enjoyed.

Tim said it was now time for Audrey to reciprocate.

"You can place the mousse nearly anywhere you like, but it must be erotic and Audrey is going to lick you all clean," Tim said. "Isn't that right, honey?"

Audrey nodded her head obediently.

I nearly jumped out of my clothes, smeared some of the mousse on my dick and walked over to Audrey where she sat on the Ottoman. She took me into her mouth and proceeded to lick me clean as my dick grew hard.

Karen went next, smearing the mousse on her tits and between her legs. She bit her lip as Audrey licked her pussy. A couple of the guys went next and Audrey sucked them clean. I was surprised to see Michelle step forward, remove her shirt and bra, then reach for her skirt before hesitating.

"Go ahead Michelle, you know you want to," Tim said. "Audrey, wouldn't you like to taste this woman's pussy?"

"Yes master," Audrey said. "I'll lick anything you like, I'm not welching on a bet."

With encouragement from the group Michelle removed the rest of her clothes, spread mousse on her breasts and pussy and let Audrey lick them clean. Michelle gasped as Audrey buried her face between Michelle's legs, it was probably the first time another woman had been down there. Audrey inserted a finger into Michelle's pussy which made her let out a moan. When Audrey finally stopped Michelle looked like she had forgotten where she was.

John was next in line and he had no problem letting Audrey suck on his dick. We were nearing the end of the group when Jack couldn't hold out any more. To the surprise of his wife he stripped and smeared plenty of mousse on his dick for Audrey to lick clean.

Carrie went last, putting a bit of mousse on her nipples. Audrey licked them clean, then buried her face between Carrie's legs. Mousse or no mousse, Audrey was going to lick that pussy. She grabbed Carrie by her incredibly tight ass and pulled her in close. Carrie wriggled but couldn't break free, although it didn't seem like she was trying very hard to get away. She soon quit struggling and it was clear her breathing had changed. She started to moan.

Audrey pushed Carrie to the floor and proceeded to eat her out with a frenzy, sticking a finger into Carrie's pussy while she licked her outer lips. Carrie started to writhe and moan. Moments later she wrapped her legs tightly around Audrey's head.

Carrie's husband Jack looked shocked but also turned on, as evidenced by the raging hardon between his legs. Jack got down on the floor and tried to offer his dick to Carrie, but she was enjoying herself too much. Tim told Jack to take Audrey from behind, which he did.

Carrie had a screaming orgasm like I'd never heard before and both Audrey and Jack came next. We all applauded and Carrie sat up, suddenly aware of what had just happened. Audrey leaned forward.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about honey," Audrey said. "You've got an amazing body and there's nothing wrong with a bit of fun among friends."

"Tonight's not over everyone," Tim declared. "Who else wants a turn with Audrey?"

A couple of the single guys stepped forward, but Tim stopped them.

"Ladies first guys," Tim declared as he reached out for Emily. "Don't you want to know what it's like to be pleased by another woman? In ways you've never dreamed of?"

Emily, with strong encouragement from her husband and the rest of us, grabbed some of the mousse, spread it on her breasts and pussy, then lay on the floor. We all watched as Audrey feasted upon Emily's breasts, then went down on her. Audrey soon got into a 69 and a rather surprised Emily reciprocated by licking Audrey's pussy at the same time.

None of us could take any more of this. Karen dropped to her knees and started sucking on John's dick, which left his wife Michelle open and available. I kissed Michelle passionately while reaching my hand between her legs. We both got on the floor and I sucked on her breasts while she played with my dick.

I went down on Michelle for a while before I started fucking her missionary style, but we soon rolled over so she could be on top. As she rode my cock, Michelle leaned forward so I could suck on her enormous breasts.

She then straightened her legs and moved her body parallel to mine so she could grind away on my dick while I continued sucking on her breasts. After we both came, I stayed inside Michelle while she remained on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and she rested her head on my chest.

After we caught our breath Michelle and I sat up. All around as people were going at it. Karen and Audrey were both on all fours with a guy at each end. Carrie was sucking on her Jack's dick, trying to revive him. Emily was bouncing up and down on Tim's dick and sliding two other guy's dicks in and out of her mouth, alternating between the two of them.

Two other guys approached Michelle but she was apprehensive.

"Go ahead, you know you want to," I said. "Just look at your husband."

John was kneeling in front of Audrey so she could revive his dick. That gave Michelle all the license she needed. She got on her knees and tasted both guy's dicks before getting on all fours. I sat back and watched as one guy fucked her doggystyle while the other slid his dick into her mouth.

Michelle had been really apprehensive just a few hours earlier, now she was acting like a slut and getting fucked silly. The same with Carrie, who was now getting fucked from behind by her husband while another guy slid his limp dick in her mouth so she could revive him. When her husband came, the guy in Carrie's mouth was now hard again so he took her from behind as well.

I moved over so she could revive me too and she didn't even hesitate when I offered her my dick. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to have another go with someone, but with all the activity going on around me and Carrie sucking on my dick I could feel the blood start to flow.

Looking over at my wife I saw the guy fucking her suddenly came, shooting his load deep inside. The guy in her mouth came next and she swallowed it all down. John was fucking Audrey from behind as she sucked on another guy's dick.

Michelle's enormous breasts were hanging down and swaying with each thrust of the guy behind her while the guy in front slid his dick in and out of her mouth.

Carrie's moans brought my attention back to her as the vibrations felt incredible against my dick. Not only was I getting hard again, I knew I could last a while this time and really enjoy her talents. Carrie and the guy fucking her started to come at the same time. She pulled her mouth from my dick, holding it in her hand as she screamed with pleasure as the guy behind her continued to fuck her silly.

I noticed Emily had finished with her foursome so I pulled her onto the couch. She slid my dick into her mouth to get me good and hard before she wrapped her legs around my waist and I slid myself inside. She was really wet and slippery, which made me wonder how many guys she'd been with that night.

Looking around the room, Michelle and her two partners were all screaming with pleasure. Carrie was sucking on Tim's dick, Karen was swallowing some guy's load while another guy was tit-fucking Audrey. Emily and I relocated to a chair with me on the bottom and her riding my dick. I grabbed her ass tightly as she ground her pussy against me. After we both came, Emily rested her head on my shoulder while I wrapped my arms around her. We were all spent.

After we all rested and caught our breath most of the guests got dressed and left. Michelle and John, Carrie and Jack were too tired to go anywhere so they spent the night.

We all slept late the next day and I felt like I could barely walk. The apprehensive foursome were all really embarrassed and wanted to leave right away, but Karen insisted they stay for breakfast.

"Look, none of you have anything to be embarrassed about," Audrey said. "I was the one walking around topless all afternoon, going down on everyone, but I'm not ashamed. I made a bet and I kept it. There's nothing wrong with having a little fun and besides, if you're going to fool around it might as well be with people you can trust."

That seemed to put everyone's minds at ease. After they left I asked Audrey what she and Tim had bet on.

"Nothing," Audrey said with a smile. "I told Tim he could be in charge for the day and I know he likes to push the envelope. The bet was just an excuse to get things started."

12