A Portrait Of Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,621 Followers

"There's never too much skin, right Hank?" Jane said, and she took off her bra in a quick motion.

"Janey!" Molly exclaimed. Her eyes were big as she watched her friend's tits jiggle out into the bright light.

"I'm just evening things up Moll. Yours are already pretty much out," Jane said, glancing at Molly's hard nipples, very much visible through her see-through bra. "Same thing with the bottom half too, I guess," and she slipped off her not so great looking black panties.

Molly was stunned, and shook her head a little as she looked into Hanks camera. Nothing Jane did really surprised her anymore, but this still jolted her and she froze again, not knowing quite what to do. Another wave of adrenaline washed through her, and she felt like she was going to burst into a full body sweat. Before she knew what was happening Jane sat on her lap.

"How's this Hank?" Jane said.

Jane leaned back and put her head on Molly's shoulder, and then sat upright and arched her back. Hank captured all the poses with lots of shutter clicks.

"Loosen up honey," Jane whispered in Molly's ear. "Pose with me. Hank's lovin' it."

Jane's quiet words were like a drug to Molly, and the tension in her mind melted like butter on a hot skillet. Without even thinking about it her back arched, like she had seen Jane's do, and her magnificent tits were suddenly front and center, upstaging her sexy friend. Hank's shutter clicked off like a machine gun, and Molly's confidence grew. She spread her legs, and the wet spot on her sheer panties gave away her excitement. There was more machine gun fire from Hank's camera as he circled in and crouched in front of the two ladies before rising and moving off to the side to capture the fullness of Molly's tits in profile.

Jane could sense he was very interested in Molly's tits at the moment, so she cupped one in her hand. Molly gave her a quick sideways glance when she felt it, but went back to a slightly nervous pose for Hank. She was surprised how good Jane's hand felt, the first hand she'd felt on her body in a long, long time.

Hank was really working the scene now, his camera firing off flurries of shots as he swiftly moved around. All the movement had let his hard cock slip around the front of his leg where it was even more visible. You could even make out the ridge of the circumcised head way out on the end of it's long length.

"It's time honey," Jane whispered in Molly's ear, and she released Molly's bra clasp with her free hand and slipped the thin straps off her shoulders. Jane held it in place with the hand cupping Molly's tit, but it was barely covering anything at this point, and Hank fired off more shots.

Jane pulled Molly toward her a little, and shifted herself so she could get both arms around her from behind. She let the wispy bra fall and cupped Molly's big tits in both her hands. It was the first time she had touched her old friend this intimately, and the heat radiating off Molly felt like high-voltage electricity. Molly felt it too, a new sensation that felt wonderful.

Their forty-five-year long friendship had never veered toward the sexual, although both had wondered about it from time to time. They had been naked in each others presence a few times, and in their underwear many times over the years. Jane had been drawn to Molly's luscious tits more than a few times in the past, especially when they had been drinking, but she had always chickened out, not wanting to risk their friendship. Molly had also been curious, never more so than a time when they had an apartment together at age nineteen and she woke up to find Jane being fucked in the living room by a boy they both knew. She watched from around a wall divider, fascinated more by the cat-like sexiness of her roommate than the good looking boy. Jane eventually saw her watching, and silently beckoned Molly to join them, but Molly shook her head and disappeared back to her room. The sight of Jane's body being ravaged and the pleasure on her face stuck in Molly's head for a long time.

Jane's soft hands gently caressed Molly's tits as Hank swept in for a different angle, closer and more probing than he had been up to this point. Jane was amazed that she wasn't bothered by it. She knew the lens on the camera, and knew exactly how her tits and Jane's hands would fill the frame. It would be a beautiful shot, she thought, and looking at it would be a thrill. The soft light was flattering her fifty-three year old flesh, and when she glanced down to look at Jane's hands on her tits Jane lightly pinched her nipples and another rush of adrenaline hit her.

Molly closed her eyes and turned her head slowly toward Jane. The moist red lipstick on Molly's slightly open mouth was too much for Jane to resist, and she kissed her. Molly responded with a deep moan, a probing tongue, and a hand behind Jane's head, holding their passionate kiss tight. Jane breathed deep through her nose, her chest heaving as she squeezed and fondled Molly's tits. Forty-five years of latent desire was bubbling to the surface in a great rush of lust.

Molly was in full lust mode too, and the words Jane had spoken in the bedroom earlier, "You know you're gettin' some today right? A girl doesn't look like that and not get some," came back into Molly's head, and she realized Jane was talking about herself doing the giving, not Hank. Hank's long cock, if it made an appearance, would just be a bonus.

"Shall we go inside?" Jane asked, and Molly nodded silently. "Bring your camera Hank. I want this for my scrapbook."

The girls walked hand-in-hand across the lawn in just their panties, with Hank behind them with his camera bag over his shoulder. It was broad daylight but they didn't care, not even when a truck drove by and saw them and honked his horn. Hank snapped pictures as they walked, like a wedding photographer documenting the action.

In Molly's small bedroom the two naked women twisted and writhed, angled every which-way across the bed as they explored each other a hundred different ways. Moans of pleasure and shrieks of delight mixed with laughter as they lost their minds to the overwhelming sensations. Hank worked the scene quietly, switching to a fast lens to take advantage of the soft natural light filtering in through the mini-blinds. For the most part the girls didn't even know he was there, only occasionally letting it register in their brain and flashing him a sexy smile.

There were numerous orgasms that rattled the old windows in the house, the first and most violent from Jane's mouth on Molly's dark-blonde pussy. Not only was it new and incredibly exciting having sex with her old friend for the first time, Molly also hadn't had sex with anyone for almost two years. When the big "O" ripped through her it outclassed anything she had ever felt before, and Jane kept it going for a long, long time. Molly's body trembled violently, her legs in the air shaking like she was being electrocuted. A whispering, vibrating, "OH-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h!!" hissed out from between clenched teeth, and she clutched Jane's head so tight to her pussy there was no way for her to escape. So Jane kept licking and Molly kept cumming, until every ounce of energy was used up and she finally went limp. An orgasm for the ages.

They were in a sixty-nine with Jane on top when Hank was drawn into the fun. He was passing in front of her to get another angle on the scene when Jane grabbed him by the waistband of his jeans and quickly had him unzipped. He set his camera on the dresser next to him as Jane flipped his long cock out, finally free of captivity. She took it into her mouth, and after the two hours of visual foreplay he had experienced it gave him a jolt of pleasure that almost blew his head off. Molly heard him moan and knew things were escalating.

"Hey Moll, you want a big cock in ya?" Jane asked after she had gotten Hank's long shaft sloppy wet.

Molly moaned into Jane's pussy and said, "I do."

Jane gave it one more slurpy suck, licked Molly's pussy again, and guided Hank into her.

"Oh FUCK!!" Molly said as he slipped into her red hot tunnel.

She thought for sure he was all the way in, and then he pulled back and slid in twice as far.

"GOD!!" Molly said, gasping for breath.

"Didn't I tell you he was a stud?" Jane said.

As Hank started slowly fucking Molly, Jane kissed all around her pussy and then turned her head so she could target Molly's clit while Hank fucked her. When she got her tongue on it Molly lost her mind, and wave after wave of orgasm swept through her. It was sexuality like she had never experienced, beyond anything she thought was even possible. The thought of an ambulance coming to take her away actually flashed through her mind, and then a sense of calm washed over her as everything she felt and heard and saw melded into a soothing blur, like she was being transported through a wormhole to another galaxy.

It didn't take Hank long to cum, after the long visual build up, and he pulled out just in time, cumming in gushes down Jane's throat. Molly was motionless under Jane.

"How'd that feel honey?" Jane asked Molly after she swallowed Hank's load. "Moll? You OK?"

Jane turned around and embraced her nearly passed out spread-eagle friend, and kissed her.

"You OK Moll?" She asked quietly.

Molly opened her eyes halfway and with a tired smile quietly said, "I'm good."

"You're better than good honey," Jane said. "You're fantastic."

————————

The photos from that day went into all their personal files, never to be seen by anyone else. Hank it turned out, really was a gentleman.

Neither of the girls had a real relationship with Hank — it just never seemed to work out that way. It was more of a 'friends with benefits' type of thing, and Molly's sex life had never been better. Some days with Hank, some nights with Jane, and once in a while both of them at once to spice things up.

There were more sexy photos taken after that, but never any more of actual sex. But the ones from that day were smokin' hot, and they all enjoyed looking at them now and then. Molly had spent some time behind the camera with Hank and Jane on the bed, so he had some good souvenirs, including a great shot of Jane, ass in the air, in mid-orgasm, her mouth open and eyes rolled back as Hank pummeled her from behind, his torso moving so fast it's a blur.

Molly keeps a framed picture on her dresser of she and Jane sitting on the old chair in the studio, still in their bras, smiling like the happy school girls she remembers them being. In her top drawer is another that she gets out once in a while, of herself in mid-orgasm from Jane's tongue on her pussy, her body tense and her hands clutching Jane's head. It's a beautiful photo, softly lit with streaky shadows crossing their bodies from the slats in the mini-blinds.

Jane keeps a picture from that day on her dresser too. It was one of the first shots Hank took of Molly in her white satin shirt, with her lovely cleavage and the sexy red bra peaking out. A perfect capture of her radiant smile — the perfect portrait of Molly.

riverboy
riverboy
4,621 Followers
12