A Pound of Flesh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I've always wondered, Dave, why did you move to Texas at the same time that Nicky did? It doesn't seem like you. You're not a follower," Chelsea asked me as we were seated and looked at the menus.

"To look out for Nicky, of course. Who else would do so? I could do what I do anywhere, but Nicky could only be with Nancy here. So, when Nancy insisted on Nicky moving out here, I came along to protect him. I just wish I'd done a better job of it," I shrugged as I admitted the truth.

"Hey, you did the best job that you could. I'm the one who fucked up by proposing to Nancy and getting caught up in her web of narcissistic lies and self-absorption. I'm just glad that you took me in," Nicky blushed a bit with embarrassment.

"Now, about my marriage proposal... ," Chelsea began as we looked at the menus.

"Chels, we've never even been boyfriend and girlfriend, just friends with benefits. And you've never been clear on what kind of marriage you'd want, given, well... you know," I observed, before Chelsea cut me off with a finger to my lips.

"That was pretty much the song and dance that I expected from you, so let me finish my pitch before you respond to it, please," Chelsea resumed.

"Okay, I'm listening," I nodded.

"First of all, I know that we've never been a couple, but I've wanted to change that situation for a very long time. I'm tired of dropping hints and being subtle, so I'm handling this like a guy and stating openly what I want from you. Secondly, I need to be sure that I can stay here, in this country, permanently. It's not perfect, but neither is any other country. That's not the point. It's your country, so it's where I want to live. I decided that when I first met you, in fact. Plus, I love working in porn, so that's the number two factor.

"Which brings me to the next item. What I do for a living... Dave, it doesn't have to be an issue. It really doesn't. Not because commercial sex is some sort of loophole or exception... sex is sex, but because I've never expected fidelity from you and I've never promised it, either. I can't... won't offer fidelity, and I'd never want you to practice it. Don't be fooled by some of my films. I'm not into the cuckold scene or double standards. That's just an act for a kinky niche market.

"Quite the contrary, Dave. I love how randy you tend to be. I love that you have a high libido and a short male refractory period... and great girth. Dave, you dear man, I adore you. Make up your mind to it, love. I'm going to marry you. I'm resolved to do so. Dave, darling, it's much simpler than you think. We'll be man and wife, we fuck whomever we please, and we breed whenever we're ready.

"As for Nicky, well, he's far too delicious for either of us to give him up. You'd share him with me, right? I'm the sort of woman who won't taunt and abuse him, humiliate him over his situation. Trust me... both of you. How about it? You, me, and Nicky... a ménage a trois too enjoyable to resist, so why do so?" Chelsea assured me with a wink for both of us.

"Well, you got my vote, anyway. I'm on board for it, because I want Dave to be happy, just as he has made me happy, and you and I, together, will make Dave one hell of a happy stud," Nicky quickly sided with Chelsea, not that I blamed him... he was just making it easier.

"Hey, when you put it that way... besides, I'm outvoted now. Your proposal is acceptable," I winked at Chelsea and Nicky now to make it clear that they had convinced me.

"Goody, goody. How about we order our food and drink? I'm in the mood to toast our upcoming plural marriage... me... and my two husbands. That's how I see it. Nicky is your bum boi, I'm your wife, and you two are my husbands now. Trust me, I shall make you very happy that you made the right choice. Both of you fellows. Sharing is caring and all that jazz. Imagine all of the fun that we can have together... a trio. That's not counting whenever I bring in girls... girls that I can trust, mind you, to bed the three of us. Maybe guys now and then, too," Chelsea smiled at us as I called over the waitress and we started ordering.

"So, who shall be the designated driver, eh?" I chuckled.

"I will. Plenty of beer back home, remember?" Nicky laughed, "I want you two sauced enough to get it on without any further hang-ups. Just an RC Cola for me."

"That's... rather big of you," I teased him.

"Hey, I owe you everything, lover. The least I can do is encourage your coupling with our future wife," he winked at me, licking his lips.

"Looking forward to a creampie, Nicky?" Chelsea flirted with him, "Want a good taste of my cunny?"

"Hey, it's about the only way I can enjoy a woman now. Might as well get on with it," Nicky blushed again, "Besides, I already love the taste of Dave's jizz."

"Well, not the only way, but a damn good way. I'll show you several other tricks and make it worth your while. Still, I'll really love the feeling of your tongue in my quim, lapping away at Dave's spunk. Mind you, not when I'm fertile. You shall need those other techniques then, because I shall have to insist upon letting the seed remain where it can knock me up. Since you're the house husband, from what I can gather, you don't mind taking care of the brats, right?" Chelsea declared as she ordered her Sherwood Forest Meat Pie and waited for Nicky and me to choose our suppers.

I ordered the Robin Hood Reuben, which was mostly self-explanatory, except with an English muffin instead of rye bread. Nicky had the Sheriff's Club, which was... well, a club sandwich with a chop sauce. The way that things went when I raised my tumbler of Jack and Coke to clink with Chelsea's gin and tonic and Nicky's RC in a toast, I could already tell that the night had just begun.

12