A Pound of Flesh Ch. 07

Story Info
The foursome explore the anal and oral fun even more.
1.3k words
4.34
13.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation from my older account.

*****

"Oh, by Jove, you fucking bugger, I love your cock up my bum!" Chelsea screamed aloud as I pounded her sweet British ass in her lovely posh accent.

Chelsea definitely had a nice, tight, pale bottom, recently cherry as it was. I had to say to myself that if she went about her first porn anal the way that she did this maiden encounter, she would more than impress her fans. She greedily pushed back at me with her hips, wanting more of my dick in her delectable butt. I rammed it deeper and harder on each stroke, reveling in how hot and tight her exquisite derriere really was. I kept rubbing her cheeks, making Chelsea moan with each caress applied to her wonderful tush. She was now a wild animal, a bitch in heat, and both of us knew it.

Speaking of sodomy, Monica now had Chelsea's strap-on dildo attached to her by means of the thigh harness and she went to town on Nicky. She pegged him like it was soon to be banned or something. He loved it, of course, especially the way that she stroked and caressed his semi-hard cock while she butt-fucked him. The more that she pushed against his prostate, of course, the more his enjoyment of the act increased further. This was realistically likely to be one of their main sex acts, if not the primary act, so it was great that they were both so comfortable with it. I naturally thought that Chelsea had helped with that by showing Monica that pegging was no less pleasurable and no more painful for Nicky than male-to-male buggery.

"Just know that while I'm the man right now, I'm always your woman, Nicky. Always your girl," Monica reassured him with repeated kisses as she probed his asshole a little rougher now.

Chelsea, for her part, didn't slouch for a second as she bucked her hips, working overtime to make me bottom out inside her ass. If she regretted taking it good and hard up her booty, she certainly acted differently. The moans of pleasure mixed with the smell of her increasingly wet pussy to make it obvious that Chelsea loved being taken anally. I wasn't too gentle, but I wasn't ruthless with her as I would surely be with Nancy or Pamela, among others. Chelsea clearly enjoyed things a bit rougher, which she made plain with every plea for deeper and harder penetration of her amazing bum.

"Mark your territory, please ... Cum up my arse and then piss in it!" Chelsea asked me to my shock, at least with the second part ... she wanted me to pee in her bunghole?

I completely lost it, of course, spilling a load more than worthy of the name up her sweet, slick British ass. Sure enough, I felt the urge to pee. I thought, what the hell, she asked me for it, so I let loose a stream of my piss into her butt, much to her delight. Chelsea creamed herself as she felt my burning hot whizz flood her bowels, claiming her bottom as my private property at last. As I pulled out, Chelsea knelt and took my cock in her mouth, sucking and licking me straight from her own bottom, no less. She gave me incredible head as my amber and white fluids leaked out of her butthole down her luscious thighs.

"I'm yours, David Feldman. I'm a porn star, yes, and a posh tart, but I'm your personal slut, your strumpet, your whore. I'm fuckmeat for you, most of all, and I'm begging you to join me in this way of life. I want you to work in porn with me. I promise to treat you well and make sure that you get to fuck the hottest women in the field, the ones who most fuel your lust. I'd like for Nicky and Monica to join us, too, in it, if they don't mind. Nicky would be a real novelty as a eunuch and Monica would naturally do quite well with the Latina lovers.

"You could still own Nancy and her mother, of course, make them even join us in porn. Even her father has some potential, if he's open to some niche markets. He probably won't go for it, but that's his personal problem. You really need to try Eden out, and several of my other friends. I'd love for Jack to get some of Monica to wet his whistle, too. He might enjoy Nicky, too," Chelsea told me as she kept sucking my cock to keep me nice and hard.

"You've wanted me to go into porn with you for a while now, haven't you?" I teased Chelsea, who nodded and winked at me.

"Yes, because you're a natural stud. And because I want this to be something that I share with my lover, the man of my dreams. I particularly hope to suck your cock straight from Eden's pussy and ass someday. I want to direct and produce, too, and while I'll be the boss in that chair, I'll always treat you as the king that you are. My king, my prince, my lord, my lover, my master ... my owner!" Chelsea assured me as she guided me into Monica's culo to make it a train with her and Nicky.

"Oh ... fuckkkk ... meee!" Monica yelled as she felt my dick enter her tush from behind and push her deeper into Nicky's boi pussy.

I felt as if I just sank into a pillowy cloud in my own private Heaven, as I began pumping Monica's booty in earnest and Chelsea eased her fingers up my bum to ensure that I didn't get soft. Well, there was no danger of that, was there? Still, it was a sensible concern for a man who just came, that he couldn't go two consecutive rounds so close together. Monica's ass, though, was more than enough to motivate to keep nice and stiff while I plowed her backfield and she pegged the fuck out of Nicky. Chelsea began kissing my buttocks, too, her soft, wet lips only adding to my delight in the train that three of us now pulled.

Monica was definitely in ecstasy, getting to pound Nicky and experiencing the "feel-do" function on the strap-on dildo as I rammed her rump and fondled her dusky buns with my usual gusto. Banging a Latina's ass was always a treat, but Monica wasn't just any ol' Hispanic woman. She was my girlfriend now and my boyfriend's fiancee. She was a luscious, lusty lady who deserved every bit of the same royal treatment that my fiancee, Chelsea, got from me. I adored her and I could tell that the feeling was mutual. The fact that I would be breeding her as well as Chelsea only made things steamier for us.

Finally, though, Monica creamed herself one last time and tightened up just right on my cock to make me erupt. I flooded her tight, hot booty with my white-hot jizz, filling her up to her delight as I pulled out of her and she withdrew her strap-on from Nicky. I grabbed her face and kissed her very hard, after which Chelsea took her fingers out of my own asshole and stick her tongue in my mouth. Monica then made out with her for a second before each of us French-kissed Nicky as ardently as he deserved. I felt a little funky and needed a shower, and so I gestured such.

"My turn to shower with you, love. Monica, Nicky, darlings, the two of you should share a shower, right?" Chelsea proposed as I took her hand and led her to the hot water jets to wash away all of the sweat, cum, and other bodily fluids.

"See, baby, that's why you and I will work out. We both give a damn about each other, our lovers, and yes, ourselves. It helps to give a fuck sometimes, even if it often hurts for whatever reasons. Oh, and you're gonna make one helluva bride!" I told Chelsea with a very passionate kiss.

"That's all true and thank you very much, love, but for now, please, shut up and kiss me!" Chelsea urged me as she slipped me even more tongue to go with her glossy lips.