A Prank to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally realized that Jessie, the hot, fit blonde that shared a flat with his girlfriend was calling him closer while she sucked on his girlfriend's soppy wet pussy, he almost came again. He walked over groggily, silently shutting the door he had found open. Jessie had attached her lips once again to Sarah's slit and it seemed almost as though she had forgotten about him completely.

He knelt down beside Jessie's face and leaned in for a closer look at his girlfriend's pussy that he was seeing for the first time. And what a first time it was.

Jessie's eyes fluttered open to find John's face a few inches from her own. It wasn't his face she wanted, though, so she pushed him away, focusing once again on Sarah's pussy and her own impending climax. Sarah was beginning to quiver from the remonstrations of Jessie's experienced tongue. She was on the edge, just like Jessie, only a few moments away from cumming.

John could not move his eyes away from Sarah's beautiful pussy. He didn't care what happened next, as long as he got to fuck it right now. With a swift, practiced movement of his hand, his shorts were on the floor, leaving his nine-inch erection poking the air, looking for a pussy to wreck.

John got on his knees right above Jessie's eyes, which opened wide at the sight of his huge dick. It was bigger than anything she had ever taken, and judging from the direction it was headed in, it was about to take what was left of Sarah's virginity.

Sarah's entire body was shaking with pleasure. With her eyes closed, she kept licking Jessie's pussy like a woman possessed, while she felt Jessie's tongue on her own. Then, suddenly, she felt something else. Something very hard and thick, trying to push into her. Her eyes closed as she soaked up the pleasure that her stretching pussy was providing her with.

Jessie's eyes opened even wider as she saw the tip of John's cock trying to enter Sarah's tiny cunt. She tried to lick Sarah's clit, but the angle wasn't accommodating enough owing to John's largeness. So her tongue travelled to the base of John's shaft.

John almost died from pleasure as he felt the sensitive tip of his penis enter Sarah, with Jessie rubbing her tongue all over the underside of his cock. Sarah was too tight. He withdrew the tiny fraction of his penis that was inside Sarah and tried again, this time being able to enter Sarah to a greater depth than before.

Sarah turned around to see what Jessie was trying to stick inside her that felt so good. She was surprised to see John leaning over her ass, his monster of a cock trying to enter her. She tried to get off Jessie's face in shock, but Jessie held her in position, grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them as wide as possible to allow John to enter her.

The velvety wetness felt amazing around the tip of John's dick. He pushed harder, wanting to feel her amazing wetness all around his dick. He pulled out and put his penis back in, again achieving a deeper penetration than before, using all the lubrication he could get from Jessie's saliva. He did this again and again as Sarah began to quiver uncontrollably, her mouth still attached to Jessie's pussy and her tongue in overdrive. Soon enough, Jessie didn't have enough shaft to lick, so she started sucking on John's balls instead.

As John's penis buried itself completely for the first time in Sarah's vagina and his balls hit her clit, Sarah climaxed from the sheer depth of penetration she was experiencing. Her entire body shook violently and her pussy started leaking like crazy. Her round ass was bouncing all over John's penis as her juices spilt over onto John's balls and Jessie's face.

The sight of John's cock buried deep inside Sarah, along with Sarah's talented tongue lashing her pussy and Sarah's flavour dripping into her open mouth, proved to be too much for Jessie as she, too, climaxed, shaking violently and screaming out.

Sarah's pussy felt amazing around John's cock as all her muscles seemed to be milking his cock. The tightness was amazing, as was the way her pussy walls contracted all along his length. It was through sheer force of willpower that John ensured he did not climax with the two beauties locked in a 69 in front of his eyes, a sight the beauty of which cannot be realized by just watching porn or fantasizing.

Sarah could feel John's cock in a place she had never felt anything before. She could still feel Jessie's tongue hit her clit occasionally, granting her even more pleasure as her orgasm overtook her senses. All she saw was black as John kept his cock buried inside her, waiting for her orgasm to subside so he could fuck her to his heart's content.

When the ladies' orgasms died down, they lay there, panting, with both ladies marvelling at how Sarah had taken John's cock to its full depth. The moment John felt Sarah's pussy stop milking him as crazily as it had been, he took his cock out up to the tip, and then pushed in again. Sarah moaned in another mini-orgasm as she experienced straight sex for the first time in her life. Jessie licked and sucked at the point of contact between John's penis and Sarah's vagina, ensuring she paid enough attention to the underside of John's penis as well as Sarah's clit. She could now taste Sarah's delicious juices on John's penis.

Sarah shook and moaned with pleasure at each in stroke and whimpered at the loss of cock inside her at each out stroke. She felt John's cock rub against her G spot and she climaxed again, a smaller climax this time, but one that felt just as good as the ones that had preceded it. After squirting some more juices on Jessie's face, she lay there, her face buried between Jessie's beautiful legs, completely spent.

After Jessie was done licking up all the cum she could find, she pushed John away, who groaned as his wet cock hit the cold air. She turned Sarah on her back, letting her rest while she got on her knees beside her, devoting all her attention to John's swollen cock, which looked like it desperately needed it.

She grabbed John's wet penis in her hand, amazed at how tiny her hand looked in comparison to the monster she was holding in her hands. She leaned forward cautiously, but John was too impatient for that, having been denied Sarah's pussy already. He grabbed Jessie by her perfect blonde hair and, when Jessie opened her mouth in shock, put his penis inside as far as it would go.

Jessie could taste Sarah's cum on John's dick. It tasted amazing, mixed with his precum. She had given dozens of blowjobs, and knew her way around a penis. She took him in her mouth, tasting Sarah all over his shaft while she played with his balls with her right hand. Her left hand was furiously frigging her pussy, still searching for another elusive orgasm.

John moved Jessie's head up and down his cock. Her mouth felt amazing, wrapped around his cock as it was. Her tongue was lashing at the tip of his penis, chasing it in and out of her mouth.

"Fuck, that feels good," mumbled John in a haze of pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmm," Jessie mumbled back, graciously accepting the compliment.

Sarah just lay on the rug on her back, her legs spread wide, her pussy gaping and exposed, a dazed, far-away look in her eyes, her tits still hard, her pussy still wet, her body shining with a thin layer of sweat on it.

Once Jessie noticed that more than half of John's dick wasn't inside her mouth at maximum penetration, she started making an effort to go deeper on his cock, taking him into her throat as well. On her third try, John felt his penis slide past her gullet and enter her throat. Jessie took his shaft out of his mouth again, took a deep breath and placed her mouth once again at the tip of John's penis. Her right hand continued to play with his balls, while her left still frigged her pussy.

Jessie slid him into her mouth further and further, and when his cock reached the back of her mouth, she angled her neck in order to take him into her throat. He slipped past her gullet again as she suppressed her gag reflex and took him further inside, tasting more of Sarah's juices from the base of his cock. Her gag reflex felt wickedly good around his penis, and he started feeling that familiar tingling sensation in his feet that started travelling upwards toward his balls.

Jessie's nose was now pressed against John's pubes. She had successfully taken his entire penis in her throat, an achievement for any slut. She almost smiled with the penis in her mouth, but gagged when she tried. The gag reflex coupled with the amazing sight of Jessie rubbing her nose in his pubes with his dick in her mouth and Sarah lying, panting on the floor, her sweaty tan body shining, was more than enough to push him over the edge.

When Jessie felt his penis get even bigger and warmer, she slid off his cock immediately, leaving just his sensitive cockhead inside her mouth. Her tongue lashed at the tip of his penis while her left hand came up from her pussy to rub John's shaft and her right hand continued to play with John's balls.

John finally exploded with a grunt, shooting spurt after spurt of semen into Jessie's mouth. Jessie swallowed as much as she could, still stimulating his penis with both her hands and her tongue. John kept filling her mouth with semen faster than she could swallow and a thin stream of sperm escaped the edge of her mouth. Jessie's body quivered with excitement as she kept swallowing. Finally, John's orgasm subsided, and after a final couple of spurts, he fell back on the couch, exhausted. Jessie followed his penis, never letting it out of her mouth.

She cleaned up John's now limp cock with her tongue thoroughly and swallowed the remainder of his semen in her mouth. Her mouth felt clammy owing to the copious amounts of sperm coating her tongue. She smiled at John, who lay on the couch, panting, unable to say anything.

Suddenly remembering Sarah, Jessie turned around to find Sarah still laying on her back, still aroused, but no longer panting. She smiled seductively as their eyes met and she straddled her, leaning down to kiss Sarah. To Jessie's delight, Sarah was now coherent enough to kiss her back. After a couple of soft kisses, Sarah stuck her tongue out and licked off the thin stream of John's cum that was leaking from Jessie's mouth.

"How does he taste?" Jessie asked in between kisses.

"Different from you. But good. I can still taste him on your tongue," Sarah giggled into Jessie's mouth.

John opened his eyes to find the two women making out, with Jessie straddling Sarah, their tits pressed together. Sarah's pussy was spread wide open, still gaping from the fucking he had given her, and Jessie's ass was poised right above it, tight and round and amazing, Sarah's tan body contrasting with Jessie's fair one. A drop dead gorgeous blonde and a drop dead gorgeous brunette spread open in front of him, their holes ready for his penis.

His cock sprung back to life as he stared at Jessie's pussy peeking from under her round butt, inviting his member inside. He got up from the couch and knelt behind her, positioning his hard cock at the entrance to her pussy. Jessie sighed as she felt John's hard penis push against her tight hole, knowing full well what was about to happen. Sarah realized what was going on and grabbed Jessie's ass cheeks, spreading them apart for John to have easier access to her pussy.

John aligned himself with Jessie's dripping cunt and pushed. She was so wet that he speared her in one single thrust. Jessie screamed out as she felt John enter her privates, and Sarah calmed her down by furiously making out with her. John was buried to the hilt inside Jessie's unbelievably tight, unbelievably wet pussy which was quivering uncontrollably and delightfully in protest to his intrusion.

When Jessie finally regained her composure and her pussy stopped quivering, she kissed Sarah back. John withdrew his cock from her pussy until only the tip remained. Jessie moaned softly into Sarah's mouth as he entered her again, burying his whole cock inside her. He sawed his cock in and out of her, all the time marvelling at the two beautiful ladies kissing passionately while he fucked the one on top.

He reached his hands between the ladies' young bodies, and rubbed both their breasts as Jessie's hands caressed Sarah's face while Sarah's hands spread Jessie's ass cheeks farther apart, exposing her pink anus to John. Beneath it, he could see her pussy clinging to his cock, unwilling to let it out and coating it with a thick, shiny layer of her pussy juices.

Jessie's moans increased in volume and pitch as John fucked her at a steady pace. She was delightfully close to cumming again and John could feel Jessie's velvety pussy walls milk him fervently as he sawed in and out. Jessie started breathing harder into Sarah's mouth and the women picked up the pace of their hot kissing.

Jessie was in a world of pleasure with a big, thick cock fucking her senseless and a beautiful woman making out with her and her tits being played with, her nipples being pinched and squeezed. Jessie came with another scream, squirting her juices all over John's dick and shaking with pleasure as Sarah and John both kept pleasuring her. Jessie's pretty pink pussy was milking John's penis uncontrollably, and John had to struggle hard to delay his ejaculation.

When finally Jessie's orgasm subsided, she fell on Sarah, completely spent while John kept fucking her from behind. His dick was now completely covered in Jessie's juices, which were trickling down his balls. Sarah kept kissing Jessie fervently. Her own pussy was now wet, covered in both her own juices and Jessie's, and she was ready for another round of fucking.

"I think she's done," giggled Sarah. John withdrew his cock from Jessie, as her hungry pussy held on, almost unwilling to let go. Finally he escaped the sensual clutches of her pussy with a wet plop and he pushed Jessie over, letting her fall on the carpeted floor beside Sarah in a beautiful mess.

He leaned over Sarah and kissed her softly. Sarah kissed him back even more passionately than she had been kissing Jessie. John positioned himself between Sarah's legs as Sarah maintained eye contact, her breasts heaving in anticipation, her beautiful brown eyes begging John to fuck her. John positioned his penis at the entrance to her vagina and thrust.

Sarah cooed as she felt John enter her once again. Her hands went up to her nipples and pinched them. Jessie started to stir beside them as John thrust harder and harder, fucking her with his entire length. Sarah's pussy was leaking like crazy, and she moaned into John's mouth as he kissed her in time with his thrusts.

Jessie sat up with considerable effort to look at the coupling in front of her.

"Oh my, my," smiled Jessie. "Aren't you guys romantic as hell."

Sarah only smiled slightly in response while John kept thrusting in and out, ignoring Jessie altogether, kissing the woman he loved. Jessie lay down again on her side, her eyes wandering over Sarah's delicious, toned body. Her long tan legs wrapped around John, her long fingers playing with her own tits, her face glowing with passion.

Jessie's hand crawled to her pussy again, and she dipped a finger into her wetness. She brought her finger to her mouth and sucked on her cum, again delighted by how good she tasted. She dipped her finger inside herself once more, scooping up as much of her cum as possible. She offered her finger to Sarah and John, who immediately sucked on it as they made out. This went on for what felt like blissful hours to the parties involved: John thrusting in and out of Sarah as they made out and Jessie feeding them both her cum.

Jessie realized she needed another orgasm. Gently pulling John's face away from Sarah's, she kissed him softly as she swung a leg over Sarah's face. Sarah smiled as Jessie's pink, gaping pussy came closer to her face. Sarah's hands left her own tits to part Jessie's amazing ass as her tongue began probing Jessie's insides again.

Sarah's breathing got quicker as she reached the pinnacle of her pleasure once again. John's thrusts got faster and harder as Sarah approached orgasm. Her pussy milked his cock for all it was worth as her tongue pleasured Jessie, who was also beginning to quiver in anticipation of her approaching ejaculation. Jessie could tell that John was holding in his orgasm, waiting for Sarah to explode first.

John grabbed Jessie's face and brought it closer to his own, making out with Jessie while he fucked Sarah and Sarah ate Jessie's pussy. The women moaned in unison. Jessie's hands reached her tits and pinched her nipples once again, sending electric currents all the way down to her pussy, where Sarah could feel her inner walls vibrate with pleasure.

Soon enough, Sarah arched her back and shouted out in orgasm as John's thrusting turned into a blur. Her perfect tits were bouncing around all over the place as she screamed while John thrust harder and harder, somehow holding in his orgasm. Jessie let go, cumming furiously at the sight of John pounding into Sarah while she lapped up all of Jessie's cum.

The ladies hummed with pleasure as they orgasmed at the same time. John didn't let up, even after their orgasms subsided and kept fucking his girlfriend as hard as he could until his orgasm hit him hard.

He ejaculated with force inside Sarah as Jessie stepped down from her perch on Sarah's face while Sarah immediately pulled herself up to John to kiss him fervently. Sarah could feel his penis get bigger and bigger and finally explode as he thrust a few final times before shooting ropes of semen inside her. He kept thrusting like a madman, trying to pleasure himself as much as possible before his orgasm died out.

Completely spent at last, John kissed Sarah one final time before pulling out from her. The cum cocktail inside Sarah started to leak out as the dick plugging it all in was removed. Jessie noticed this, and, not wanting any of the cum to go to waste, immediately dived into her flatmate's pussy, eating her out with renewed vigour. Sarah just lay back, completely exhausted from all the sex she had just had. She couldn't even feel anything anymore, just a sense of emptiness as Jessie cleaned her up, emptying her of her and John's cum.

John sat back on the couch, watching Jessie lap up his cum out of Sarah's pussy as she lay back with a content look on her face. He wished his penis could get hard again so he could fuck both these pretty ladies, but he knew even he had limits.

Once Sarah's pussy was cleaned up, Jessie turned to John's penis to satisfy her hunger for cum. She took his flaccid member into her mouth and cleaned him up, lathering his cock with her tongue and licking it all off. She cleaned up his balls, taking them into her mouth as his penis rested on her nose. The scene was erotic as hell, and the sensations going through John's genitals felt insane, but he was too spent to get another erection.

Sarah got up groggily, completely spent, and sat beside John, crossing her legs and letting one fall over John's. Jessie, realizing that both her partners were done for the night, got up and sat down on John's other side in the same fashion, with a leg draped over John's other leg. Her toes brushed Sarah's shin, and the two women smiled at each other.

John wrapped both women in his arms, squeezing them tight in a hug as the girls giggled. He could feel their warm flesh held tight against him, and his hands idly squeezed the lovely tits the women had before travelling down their bodies to their lovely asses.

"Well, that was fun," said John, grinning, with an amazing ass cheek in both his hands.

"Wait," Sarah said, remembering how the night had started. "Is this what being high feels like?"

"What the hell," giggled Jessie, awed by Sarah's naivete. "Why would this feel like being high?"