A Present and a Deal Ch. 14

Story Info
David's dad wants to watch him fuck his mom via webcam.
2k words
4.49
53.3k
35

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaviBlack
DaviBlack
415 Followers

The week following spring break my dad had to go out of town on business for a few days.

"Can I take you out tonight?" I asked my mom.

"What, like a date?" she asked.

"Yeah. I thought it would be nice, going out just the two of us."

"Sure," she said.

After school I stopped by Janette's Flowers and picked out a bouquet of flowers. When I got home she was up in her bedroom getting ready. "I'll be out in a few minutes," she called.

Much more than a few minutes later she came down the stairs. She had curled her long dark hair. Her black dress showed a fair amount of leg and just a hint of cleavage.

"You got me flowers?" she said, surprised.

I crossed the room and handed her the bouquet.

"Oh honey, they're beautiful. Thank you," she said, giving me a hug.

"You look stunning Mom," I said.

"Oh David . . " she said, holding me a little tighter. "Thank you." After a moment she let go.

"You look so handsome in a tie," she said as she went to the kitchen and found a vase for the flowers.

We ate at Corelli's, a classy Italian restaurant that we really liked. Her pasta was good and my Pork Ossobuco was outstanding She said she really liked the glass of red wine she got, though I thought the sip she gave me tasted pretty terrible.

When we got home my mom said, "That was wonderful," and she leaned in and pressed her lips to mine.

"I just want you to know how much I love you. And how much I appreciate everything you do for me."

Her eyes looked like they were starting to get misty.

"You mean our 'special relationship'?" she asked with a smirk.

"Well yeah, of course I appreciate that. But I mean everything. All the regular mom-stuff that you do too . . . Just know, no matter what, I never take you for granted."

"Oh, David . . ." she said hugging me tight. Her face was pressed tight against my neck. I could hear her sniffling as she teared up.

"Thank you baby. I couldn't ask for a better son."

After a few moments she wiped her eyes a little and let go of me.

"Or a more handsome one," she added with a smile. "Come on."

She grabbed my hand and led me up to my parents' bedroom. We sat on the edge of the bed. As we kissed passionately I held the back of her head while her fingers worked to unbuckle my belt. I tilted my head a little and my tongue pushed into her mouth.

She undid the button on my pants and unzipped them. As we kissed her hand reached inside my boxers and pulled my hard cock out. I gently sucked on her bottom lip as she slowly stroked me.

Finally our lips parted and we caught our breath. She kicked off her heels and then pushed herself into the middle of the bed. The hem of her black dress gathered around her waist.

"I want to feel you inside me," she said as she peeled off her panties.

I kicked off my socks and shoes and pulled my pants off. I climbed onto the bed, kneeling between her legs. I pulled my shirt and tie off and threw them aside.

Then I pushed inside her slick pussy.

"Oh baby, I love you so much," she said as I slid in and out of her.

"I love you too Mom."

We kissed again. I could feel her breasts heaving against my chest through the fabric of her dress.

She let out a little moan into my lips as I fucked her.

"You looked so beautiful tonight," I said.

"Yeah?" she asked, panting.

"Uh-huh . . ." I grunted, "Dad is a lucky man."

"Mmmm-hahh," she panted into my ear. "You're lucky too you know."

"Ohh . . . I know," I said with groan. "Where do you want me to cum, Mom?"

"Cum inside me, baby," she panted.

Shortly I lost it. She moaned as my hips bucked with each spurt of semen I sent inside her.

I rolled off of her and pulled her up tight against me. Before long, we fell asleep like that.

The next evening I was walking down the stairs when I heard my mom laughing to herself.

"What are you giggling about?"

"Oh, nothing," she said, typing on her phone. "I've been teasing your father with the details of what the two of us did last night. He say's he's been hard all day."

"Rough," I said with a laugh.

"He says he wants us to skype him, and he wants to watch and direct like some sort of sex puppeteer,' she said, smirking.

"Sounds good to me," I said, smirking back.

"Yeah, I bet it sounds good to you."

"Come on, it'll be fun. You did give him a hard-on ALL day. Seems fair to me."

"Yeah, it seems fair to you because you father will be directing you to do all sorts of dirty things to me," she said with a laugh. "I told him he could watch whatever you pay for tonight, but now he's whining."

"Hmmm . . . just tell him he can but he can't touch you and he can't jerk off until Sunday."

"Ooooh, you are vicious," she said, typing away on her phone again.

At 7pm the laptop dinged with a skype video alert. I sat down on my parents bed and clicked the button to answer.

My dad appeared on the screen, sitting in a stuffed chair in a hotel room.

"Hey!" he said.

"Hey." I greeted him. I called down the stairs for my mom and soon she joined us.

"Hi, baby," she said.

"Hello beautiful," he said with a smile.

"So you're sure you want to do this?" she asked. "You could just watch whatever David decides to pay for tonight and wouldn't have to deal with that erection all weekend."

"I'm sure," he said.

"Alright honey, what is it you want to see?"

"Well first," he said, "look in my sock drawer."

She looked at him quizzically but got up and went over to his dresser, leaving the view of the laptop. She opened up the top drawer and rooted through it.

"There's a paper bag . . ." he said.

"Okay, I've got it," she answered, pulling a small paper bag out of the drawer. She pulled out some lingerie, still in the package, and sat back down next to me on the bed.

"What, did you plan this whole thing out before you left?" She asked.

"No. I've had that in there for a long time."

"Likely story," she said, pulling the packaging apart. She held up a pair of thigh-high fishnets. She set them aside and started removing her clothes.

"You might as well get undressed too, David," my dad said.

I stripped down until I was completely naked. She put on the matching black strapless bra and panties set and then sat down and pulled the fishnets on.

"Alright mister, what now?" she asked.

"Why don't you start by sucking David's cock."

My mom leaned toward me. Her fingers curled around my cock. She paused for a few moments, her lips barely an inch from the head of my cock. It twitched in her hand as I felt her breath against it.

Then she took my cock into her mouth.

"Oh yeah," I groaned.

"How does it feel, Son?" my dad asked as my mom slowly sucked my cock.

"God, Mom's mouth feels good."

"Damn that's hot!" he said. "Play with her pussy while she sucks you."

My mom got up onto all fours on the bed and then she wrapped her lips around my cock again. I reached under her and rubbed my hand over her panties.

On the laptop I saw my dad start to rub his hand over the tent in his slacks.

I slid her panties to the side and traced my finger in slow circles over her clit. I was panting heavily as my mom took my cock in and out of her mouth.

I leaned a little further over. I parted the lips of her pussy and slid a finger inside her.

"She's so wet, Dad," I groaned. I pushed my finger all the way inside her. I slid it in and out a few times and then pushed two fingers into her.

She moaned into my cock as I thrust my fingers in and out of her. My dad unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He started to stroke while he watched intently.

"Oh that's hot," he said.

I pulled my fingers out and rubbed them back and forth over her clit. She started to pant. After a minute she pulled her mouth off my cock and gasped for air. She licked at the head of my dick as she moaned.

A few moments later her lips clamped around the tip of my cock as she started to came. I tried to relax, afraid I might cum too.

When her orgasm faded she sat up a little. She caught her breath and looked over at the laptop. My dad was slowly stroking himself and grinning.

"Alright, what now?" she asked.

"Now, I want you to peel those panties off and then climb onto our son's cock."

She stood up and peeled her panties off and tossed them aside. She stood facing me, where I sat on the edge of the bed. her body between me and the laptop.

"Mmmm, I miss that ass," my dad said as she put one knee on either side of my lap. I moaned as she slowly lowered her drenched pussy onto my cock. I kissed her lips as she slowly rode me.

"Grip her ass, David," my dad said.

I squeezed her ass hard with both hands as I sucked on her lower lip. It was barely a minute before I was panting hard.

"Give him a sec to breathe," my dad said. My mom slowed and then froze, my cock fully buried inside her.

"David, you lay back," my dad said.

I leaned back, my cock still twitching inside her.

"Alright, sit on his face and let him lick your pussy . . . but turn around and face me."

My mom slowly lifted her pussy off my cock. She straddled my face and lowered her pussy to meet my mouth.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," my dad groaned, as I lapped at her pussy.

"Is this worth it?" she asked.

"Uh-huh."

"Just remember, after tonight you can't cum until Sunday night."

"Oh, I know." He slowly stroked himself. "Play with your tits for me baby."

She was breathing heavy. As my tongue wriggled deeper into her pussy she pushed her tits together in the strapless bra.

After a couple of minutes when she was close to cumming my dad said, "Okay bab, get on all fours. Facing me. David, you fuck your mom from behind, hard."

She got on all fours and I knelt behind her. I thrust my cock into her hard and fucked her.

"Oh baby, he feels soo good!" she said.

"Yeah?" he grunted, stroking himself faster.

"Oh yeah baby, your son's cock feels so big," she moaned, as I hammered her pussy.

I gripped her hips and grunted and groaned.

"Oh yeah, David, fuck me just like that," she whimpered.

Each thrust I gave brought a little cry. She was gasping for breath.

"Oh . . . baby . . . Our son's making me cum . . . HARD!"

My dad groaned and exploded, showering himself with a massive load of cum. I fucked even faster. Soon I was pumping my mom full of semen as she moaned with orgasm.

We collapsed onto the bed. All three of us were panting hard.

"That was awesome," he said.

"Definitely no complaints here," I said.

"Well I hope it was worth it," my mom told him, "You've got a long, chaste, weekend ahead of you."

"I know," he laughed.

"When does your flight get in?" she asked.

"5:24."

"Alright," she said "One of us will be there to pick you up."

"Okay, love you two!"

"Love you," she said before closing the laptop.

DaviBlack
DaviBlack
415 Followers