A Private Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell was this for? Was it going to be used someday? Was any of it being used now?

She wondered.

Though she hadn't spoken to anyone on the police force for many years, this was information that needed to be passed along to former colleagues. But she had a major problem. Breaking into an office and hacking into a computer is against the law. She knew the best route would be to make a copy of this entire drive and pass it along anonymously to her old colleagues. Someone would know what to do with it.

Unfortunately, she wasn't carrying any equipment to make a copy, which meant that she'd have to come back tomorrow and finish the job. Alice unplugged her device and put it back in her purse. Using a handkerchief, she wiped the keyboard clean.

Before leaving the office, she closed her eyes and took a steadying breath. She had made a lot of sacrifices and been through many hardships in life. Would this really be any worse?

She knew she'd regret this. With her dark impulses, she'd be unleashing a side of herself that she wished could be locked away forever. But this would be for the greater good.

Alice opened the door and made sure the coast was clear before leaving the boss's office. In order to be able to return to this floor tomorrow, she'd have to pass one of the tests and be 'initiated' into the group of escorts.

She'd never see these people again. Once she ditched her disguise, they would never recognize her. So it was worth the sacrifice.

The oral sex room seemed the least intrusive, since she wouldn't have to bare any of her body parts. Much like her older sister, she was blessed with the ability to take a cock down her throat without vomiting. If she could just do this once in front of a group of strangers, she'd be able to disrupt a major conspiracy. Ironically, she had never uncovered a conspiracy this big, even when she had been an official detective.

She went into one of the rooms where a well-dressed man watched women gag on various sized dildos. He studied the performances intently to find out who had the best natural abilities, thereby making the cut. The women had tears in their eyes while makeup ran down their cheeks.

"Your turn," the man said after the last woman had finished. "You look like a 6-inch kind of girl."

Alice nodded and accepted the challenge. "No problem"

The man was unimpressed, as if he had heard these claims thousands of times before. He was clearly used to women eager to escort successful media figures who had lots of money.

Alice took the dildo nonchalantly in an attempt to blend in with the group of sex workers. Opening her mouth, she devoured the sex toy in one fell swoop. Closing her eyes, she wrapped her lips around it and she sucked so hard that her cheeks caved around the silicone toy. With each pass, she plunged it fully towards her throat without making a sound.

She opened her eyes and pulled the saliva covered dildo out of her throat.

Oh yes, the man was pleased. He was smiling.

"Talented," he said, reaching for another toy. "Let's see how you do with an 8-incher."

Alice maintained her poker face. This, she knew was a big risk. She'd gag for sure, but she couldn't show weakness. Her ability to return and finish the job depended on this rubber cock making it down her throat.

After swapping dildos, she held her breath as she plunged it in her mouth. She didn't suck, choosing to remain as relaxed as possible in order to avoid triggering her gag reflex. She held the dildo in her throat.

Before she could make a nasty gurgling sound, she pulled the dildo out of her mouth and took a deep breath, maintaining a dignified demeanor.

"I want the job tomorrow," Alice said, forcing herself to sound composed, though she needed more time to breathe. "My blowjobs are better than any other woman's in this entire building."

She felt the dirty looks from the escorts in the room, but she had more important things on her mind than their feelings.

The man nodded. "With a mouth like that, we certainly have a use for you. Be here tomorrow at 10 am. Your name will be on the list."

"Thank you," she smiled.

When she left the room, she saw the big security worker once again. This time, he seemed in a good mood.

"I'm Cutter, by the way," the security man said. "I saw what you did in there. Very, very impressive, lady. You're a perfect package."

She bristled passed him. "My name is Alison. Add me to your list. I'll be here a little early tomorrow and don't give me any shit."

Her sassy attitude, she knew, only made the security man lust after her even more. That thought brought a smile to her face.

***

That evening, Alice was naked in her apartment, fresh from a steamy shower. This level of stress was something she had experienced before, but with her sister's involvement, the stakes were higher.

She wrapped a towel around her hair after she dried off her body. Sitting on the bed, she called her sister, who was surely anxious.

"Did you do it?" Megan asked immediately, after answer the call.

"There were complications."

"What!?"

Alice could hear the fear in her sister's voice. It was perfectly understandable, since her sister soon planned to enter contract negotiations with another network.

"I can't explain it yet," Alice said calmly. "You'll have to trust me for now. There's more that I have to do and I'm going back tomorrow."

Megan gasped incredulously. "Why? What the hell are you up to?"

"Relax. I have everything under control."

Looking at her naked reflection in the mirror, Alice struck a pose with an arched back and crossed legs. She pulled the towel from her head, leaving her hair partially slicked back.

"You know what's going to happen, right?" Megan asked with a genuine concern. "They can be a rough group."

"I'm hoping to avoid that. I saw how they used you."

After a gasp from Megan, there was dead silence on the phone for several seconds, and Alice kept her eyes focused on her own legs. Running for endless miles along outdoor trails had given her amazing legs.

Megan huffed. "There's a reason we don't talk anymore."

"I know, I shouldn't have said that. I've had a hectic day and tomorrow might be worse."

"Don't do anything stupid."

"We'll finish this conversation over dinner," Alice said. "I promise. But right now, I'm focused on something important."

Their conversation ended on good terms, then it was back to work. While still naked, Alice went to her drawer and found her favorite garter belt and stockings. She hadn't worn them in years, never needing them aside from her old job in the Vice unit, working undercover.

She stood in front of the mirror and put them on, sliding the stockings past her feet and attaching them to the straps of the garter belt around her upper thighs. She posed for the mirror. According to her research, this was the boss's fetish. It was especially evident on that news network, where most of the female daytime anchors were known for their sexy legs and short dresses.

Looking at her naked reflection with the garter and stockings in place brought back many fond memories. She knew how to wield these undergarments like a weapon. Remembering the clubs she used to visit, she thought about the rough, degrading sex she had used as stress relief.

Her fingers drifted below and she closed her eyes as she fingered herself.

***

Alice returned the next day at approximately 9:30 am. This time, she avoided her sister and their inevitable argument, which would only be a distraction.

She made her way up to the executive floor. Just like the day before, her hair and makeup were glamorous, but her dress was a bit shorter. Not really sleazy or inappropriate, it was just enough to garner a little more attention.

There was a business meeting that finished while Alice waited in the lobby. She hid her embarrassment as old men in suits took quick glances and ogled her legs as they approached the elevator. She simply smiled as the men carried on with their conversations.

Looking down the hall, she could see Raymond heading back to his office for god knows how long. She had planned for everything.

Now it was time for Plan B.

She waited until more women showed up for the 10 am appointment. The large security man was there to organize the women before the time came. Alice crossed her legs and twirled one foot, which caught Cutter's attention.

With a small purse carrying her electronic equipment, she stood and walked seductively towards the security guard.

"Is the boss in?" she asked.

"Raymond?"

Alice nodded. "Yes, may I speak with him alone?"

"You'll get your chance soon enough," Cutter said, sneering slightly. "We're just waiting for the other chicks to show up. Besides, he's heard about your special talent. Yeah, with a mouth like yours, I'm sure he'll give you a go."

"Actually, I have a business proposal of sorts. I'm sure it will be to his liking."

Alice gestured downwards towards her legs, and she discreetly lifted the front of her small dress to reveal the garter belt and stockings.

"Delicious," he sneered again. "You're one hell of a package. You've got the mouth and the legs. Makes me wonder about your other talents."

"Those are for your boss to discover. If we come to mutually beneficial terms, who knows, maybe you'll get a chance to try me out. Until then, will you be a good boy and get me that meeting?"

He slowly nodded, checking out her body in the process. "Yeah, sure, hang on."

Cutter went down the hall and into Raymond's office. The chat was brief and he quickly returned. There was an eagerness on his face, which almost seemed ominous.

"You're in luck, Alison," he said. "The boss recalls hearing about your oral exploits yesterday and he's excited to discuss proposals. Plus I told him about what you've got down below. So, step right along. His office is down there."

She winked. "Thank you."

Alice made her way down the hall towards the open door. It would be her first time meeting Raymond and it made her more nervous than meeting violent criminals or street hustlers. Raymond was a man with profound power and influence over the American political system. A God in the media world.

Even worse, if mistakes were made, Alice's body was on the line and there was no police backup to help her.

She entered the office to see Raymond, a large and imposing figure, standing behind his desk after putting some documents away.

"May I close the door?" she asked.

He leered at her. "Please do. Some business propositions are best kept private."

Alice shut the door after glancing down the hallway and seeing Cutter wink at her. Now, alone with her prey, she worked her charm.

"You're busy, so I'll keep this brief," she said in a sexy voice. "I know what men like you want. Why not try the opposite? A little change of pace once in a while."

Raymond stepped forward so they were close together. "I'm listening. What exactly will your offer entail?"

"Femdom. Powerful men love owning women, but the reverse can be a new sexual experience. Have you ever enjoyed the pleasure of submitting to a powerful woman? To be tied and owned. I'm sure plenty of your friends and associates would love being tamed by me. Let me give you a sample of what I can do."

"So you want to tie me up?"

"And blindfold you," she added with a perky smile and an innocent sparkle in her eyes.

"You're the deepthroat woman, right?" Raymond asked.

"I am, proudly."

"Why would I want bondage play with you, when I can just sample your best attribute?"

Alice lightly shrugged. "I'm sure you get deepthroated everyday. Why not try my other skills?"

"A strong negotiator," he nodded. "Women in business can truly learn from you. You're smart, fierce, and sexy as hell. My kind of lady."

She winked. "Thank you."

"Have you been in this profession for very long?"

"A couple years. It's something of a side job of mine."

"What's your full-time job?" he asked.

"Let's just say I'm a tech geek and I'm deadly on a computer. But I don't like talking about my personal life."

Raymond flashed a vicious grin. Many men claim they like smart women, but for him, it was true. Alice knew this was a dangerous game and the risks were getting higher.

"It's settled," he said confidently. "I must have you. I'll let you do whatever you want to me; tie me up, blindfold me, fuck me. Whatever."

Alice suppressed her own smile and maintained her supreme composure. She was an expert in knots, and Raymond would soon be helpless while she copied his drive before destroying it completely.

"Let's begin," she said. "I'll use the..."

"Not so fast. Lift up your dress. Show me your garter belt. I've heard such nice things about how it looks on you."

Without hesitation, Alice lifted the front of her dress to reveal her flawless stocking covered thighs and lace panties. As bad as this was, it made her feel good to be desired this way.

"Like what you see?" she asked with a shimmy of her hips.

Raymond clenched his jaw. "Yeah, I'll hire you. But you'll have to play by my rules first."

"And how would that work?"

Alice knew exactly what this man was suggesting. Fear crept down her spine, but she refused to cower.

"Be my suck doll for a while," he grinned. "I'm dying to try out your lips and throat. You're perfect for a face-fuck with those pretty blue eyes looking up at me. I'll enjoy looking down at you and rubbing your hair while you gag on my cock."

As scared as Alice was, her pussy clenched and began to weep. It had been a while since any man had manhandled her in such a way. Could she really do it with the man who was blackmailing her sister? A man who had orchestrated the nasty dossier of secretly recorded videos?

No one would ever have to know about this.

As usual, Alice's more dangerous side won out. It always did. Her tendency to live recklessly was the major reason she never got along with most of her family.

She nodded. "No games. No bullshit. If you fuck my mouth, I'll tie you and give you a taste of true femdom. If you like my services, then you can hire me for you and your friends. Do we have a deal?"

"You're the toughest negotiator I've ever met," he said before laughing. "Sure, we'll see what we can come up with."

When the CEO opened a nearby drawer, Alice laid her eyes upon the array of familiar looking sex toys. It was an impressive collection of devices used for control and sexual submission.

Raymond settled on a collar with the word 'SLUT' inscribed in the leather which was attached to a leash. Naturally, she wondered if this was the same set used on her sister. The thought was difficult to digest.

"Ever wear one of these?" he asked, holding it like a crown.

"I have."

"And? Did you like it?"

"It's been years," she admitted. "Yes, I enjoy being collared like a kitten."

"Good kitty. I'm going to love this. Now, get on your knees."

Alice put her purse on the table and dropped down to her knees, hoping that a blowjob was all that would be required. Having dealt with many men like this, it seemed unlikely. At least no one would ever find out, she reminded herself.

Lifting her chin, she allowed Raymond to tighten the collar around her neck. The unrelenting pressure around her throat triggered pleasure centers she hadn't used in a long time. As if on cue, her pussy clenched.

Looking up from her knees, before the cock was pushed into her mouth, Alice noticed hesitation in Raymond's eyes.

"You know, there's something about you that looks familiar. I can't quite put my finger on it."

She returned the gaze boldly and prayed he wouldn't figure out her identity. In many ways, Alice and Megan did look alike, sharing many of the same facial features. Briefly, she wondered if she should have died her hair a darker shade of blonde.

"I watch your network," she answered. "You surround yourself with beautiful women all day. I'm sure it all blends together eventually."

He smiled, then laughed. "You're right. Now open wide, my dirty slut."

In a single fluid motion, Raymond freed his cock, which was rock hard. Alice shivered when she realized that this would be the first time she had ever blown a guy while working a job. Believing there was no possible way she could ever enjoy this fellatio, she mentally prepared to receive the cock in her mouth.

Not expecting a gentle entry, she was prepared for what came next.

The moment Alice opened wide, Raymond yanked on the leash and thrust his hips. In a fraction of a second, Alice's mouth was filled with the man's hard flesh and the entrance to her windpipe was nearly obstructed.

It tasted and felt like any other cock, but it wasn't. During their college years, Alice and Megan frequently fought over boys, but they were never with the same guy sexually. And now, she was swallowing a cock her sister had sucked and fucked regularly. The irony was that she was doing this on her sister's behalf.

In and out of her throat, Raymond pistoned his cock with great force. Had she not been tethered so tightly, she might have struggled to stay upright. But, he soon settled on a predictable pace which allowed her to breathe and remain vertical.

Naturally, Alice wondered who Raymond would rate as the better cock sucker. She had watched him fuck her sister's mouth on the videotape and noticed he was very controlled, even during orgasm. Wondering if it was possible to break through his impassive veneer, Alice actively began to participate by swirling her tongue around the tip of his cock as it passed in and out of her mouth. There would be no harm in trying to get a rise out of him and Alice was fairly confident she had the skill set to do just that.

Momentarily conflicted, she felt a twinge of guilt at giving pleasure to Raymond, who surely did not deserve a second of it. However, Alice tended to be competitive and decided to go for the challenge. In her submissive suck toy position, she relaxed her jaw fully and went to work. Tilting her head back, a trick she learned from a hooker, she was able to accommodate him fully down her throat.

Her movements were greatly restricted, literally keeping her on a short leash. But that didn't matter. Each time the cock was shoved in her mouth, she sucked with just the perfect amount of pressure. Looking up, she noticed that Raymond kept focused. As he withdrew, her tongue danced around the tip of his cock, trying to capture any precum that had been produced. The man remained stoic. She made a humming noise in her throat, which finally made Raymond smile.

The fucking of her mouth continued. She watched Raymond's head roll back as he groaned with rising volume. Alice hadn't even seen him do that with her sister. If this was competition, she won. This was easier than she had expected it to be, and at this rate, she would have the boss tied up in a matter of minutes.

Her momentum was ruined by a knock at the door. She tried to pull away, but the boss tugged on the leash, keeping her mouth full of his cock.

"Right on time," Raymond grinned. "I told Cutter to come back. He assists me with many deals and helps vet potential business partners."

The door opened and Alice managed to turn her head enough to see the big security man enter the room. Cutter grinned widely, after all, his dream was about to come true.

Raymond tapped gently on Alice's cheek. "Look at me. You can stop whenever you want. Just tap out. Scream. Say something. Then you'll be on your way out. Nod if you understand."

Alice managed to nod, even with his cock jammed in her mouth.

"Good," he replied. "Cutter, take her clothes off."

"With pleasure, boss," the security man said in a chilling tone.

The door closed, and when Cutter stood behind her, Alice felt the front of her dress being yanked down to her waist. Large hands rubbed her back before unclasping her bra and freeing her small tits.