A Private Party

Story Info
Mature mother hooks up with stud next door.
2k words
4.42
367.8k
109
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,017 Followers

The party was going at full pace, the keg was tapped and the music was blaring loudly as a large group of young people got together at a local party house. Most of the attendees were between the ages of eighteen and twenty with a couple of guys who were over twenty one able to buy the booze for the partygoers. Being a small town these kids all knew each other very well growing up with each other and going to school together.

For Kevin Thomas who lived across the street from the party house at his parent's house it will be a night to remember. He was outside drinking a huge mug of beer bullshitting with a couple old buddies about old times. He saw a familiar car come down the street and start to slow down, the driver of the car was his former next door neighbor Mrs. Donna Layton.

Damn he thought to himself as he walked around to the drivers' side of the car, even at the age of forty she still looked hot. The bleached blonde slender beauty rolled down the window as he leaned in to talk to her for a few minutes.

"Wow it's been a while." He said to her.

"Yes it has been hasn't it." She replied.

"Yeah we got a great party going on." He said. "Want to come in and have a few catch up on old times."

"I can't I have to get the boys home for bed, I would if there dad was not on the road this weekend." She explained.

"Well hey I could come down to your place and we could talk there for a little while. Then I can just head back to the party later on." He offered.

"That sounds great." She said. "Better bring your own beer though I only have wine coolers at the house."

"Not a problem, I'll see you in a few minutes then." He said with a smile.

Kevin went back inside and found a twelve pack in the fridge grabbing it to take with him he walked down to Donna's house. Her families' new house was only a few minute walk from her old one. Kevin walked up on the porch and rang the bell; he stood and waited for a minute or two.

Donna came to the door wearing a tight sweater and a tight pair of jeans letting the young man into her house. She ushered him into the living room onto the small loveseat, he set his twelve packs down on the floor next to him.

The of them must of laughed and joked about old times for around three hours cause it was now after midnight. Damn she looks fine was all Kevin kept thinking as he sat so close to the object of many of his teenage fantasies. Maybe this would be a good time to try and see if it would be possible to live any of the out.

"You know I think you are still as sexy as you were when you used to live next door to me when I was growing up." He said putting his hand on her knee.

"Thank you." She softly replied. "You grew up into a handsome young man I must say."

"Well I must admit you were the object of a good many of my teenage sex fantasies growing up." He explained. "Can I kiss you before I go?"

"I don't see the harm in a one little kiss." She said giggling like she was a girl his age.

Kevin leaned in and his lips met hers to what started out to be a few innocent little pecks. Kevin asserted himself wanting this kiss to be more of a real kiss; he reached around and pulled her to him. This gave her a little shock allowing him easier access for his tongue to probe into her mouth.

She sighed softly as she must not have seen the harm in some harmless making out with a handsome young man. Kevin was very surprised to feel her return his kiss with the same passion as he was giving into it.

The two of them were making out fully on the small loveseat, Donna seemed to forget about her kids sleeping upstairs and her husband on the road. Kevin got bolder and reached up under her sweater, sliding his hand up the smooth belly to her breasts. Much to his surprise he found that she was not wearing a bra, even better for a forty year old mother of three her breasts were very firm. Her nipples were standing straight out as he gently tweaked the alternating between that and squeezing each firm mound of tit flesh.

God this feels so good she thought as she was enjoying the young mans manipulations on her breasts. She felt so warm and flush she half wanted him to take her sweater off and half wanted to stop. It happened so quickly when she suddenly realized he was taking off her sweater.

Instead of returning to kissing he pushed her back so that her head was now on the arm rest of the loveseat. He nuzzled to her long slender neck and planted soft wet kisses on it working his way down to her exposed breasts.

"We really should stop." She sighed. "Come back up here we'll just make out a little longer okay."

He sat back and took off his own shirt, and then he positioned himself to return to making out with her. The feel of her soft skin of her breasts against his chest drove him wild. He began to slowly hump her leg with his hard cock through his jeans, she could feel too.

Oh my, she thought his cock feels so big and thick as he rubbed on her leg, Donna tried to guess in the back of her mind how long and thick it could be. Kevin broke the kiss and brought his head down to her breast taking one the nipples into his mouth. It felt as good as he gently suckled on it for several seconds before going to the other one. He gave it equal attention and Donna could feel impulses from the sensation travel to her now moistening pussy.

Kevin now kissed his way down to her stomach and slid off of her onto his knees to the floor. He looked into her misty green eyes and unbuttoned her jeans slowly, and then he unzipped the zipper. She did not say a word as he continued to look into her eyes she knew what he was going to do. She knew what the young man wanted and she knew that she could not stop it, she wanted it too.

With both hands on the waste band he pulled off the snug jeans to reveal the long tan legs he remembered from childhood memories of her laying out by her pool in a bikini. He tossed the jeans aside and pulled off the pink bikini panties she was wearing; as he did he could feel the wet spot made by her pussy.

Kevin learned from a girlfriend who was a couple years older than he was that eating a woman's pussy right drove them wild. She mad the young man a connoisseur of eating pussy and he was about to dine on Donna's wet slit.

He spread the flaps apart to reveal a wet pink slit; it glistened with moisture as he now buried his mouth upon it. Within a few seconds he found her sensitive clit and began to work it hard with his tongue. Kevin used to both hands and grabbed her from behind the knees pushing her legs back and spreading. This gave him great access now to her pussy, soon Donna was uncontrollably humping his face as he was making her cum hard. As she was coming she reached down and grabbed his head with both hands pulling his hair panting loudly that she was coming

Once her orgasm settled down he licked her pussy slowly until she had finished coming all over his face. Kevin stood up and Donna leaned forward to help him get his hard cock out of his tight jeans. Donna was very happy to see once he got his jeans and underwear off the size of the cock she was about to receive. It was defiantly long as she stroked the hard on with both hands up and down. Kevin measured it once when jerking off and was proud to say it was ten inches long. He used his mothers sewing tape and found the thickness to be three inches.

Donna was now mesmerized by this monster and slowly stroked it up and down with both hands. Like she was in a dream she slowly leaned forward and licked the shaft up and down with her tongue. She licked the full length of the shaft and then back up to the head, finally she engulfed the first few inches into her wet warm mouth.

Donna gave great head but Kevin did not want a blow job he had to fuck this beautiful blonde before him. He pushed on her shoulders making his big cock pop out of her mouth, she too knew what he wanted and started to lean back.

Now on her back she spread her legs and he positioned his cock to the entrance of her pussy. The oral sex he performed on her loosened it up some for him as he was able to get half of it in with no problem. Getting the other half inside her tight snatch he would have to take it slow and gently fuck it into her.

"God Kevin you're so fucking big, fuck me with big cock, fuck me." She moaned loudly.

Kevin was around eight inches deep into her tight wet pussy when she said all that he forcibly plunged the rest of his cock into her. She grunted aloud at the intrusion to her tight pussy muscles that have not been used since child birth. He now had her legs up on his shoulders and he was pounding her with fast hard even strokes.

He picked up the pace bringing her to several mind blowing orgasms that she never knew she could feel. After the second time she came, he pulled his cock out and rolled her over on her knees. He fucked her doggie style which gave him great depth and penetration to her pussy. Kevin reached underneath her and fingered her clit with one hand and used the other to reach around and feel her firm tits. Donna's tight pussy was gripping the massive cock trying to milk the cum from it. The young man had stamina that she had not felt in years, she did not realize that she had just been deliriously fucked for fifteen minutes. Before she knew it she could feel Kevin tense up as he shot huge spurts of cum into her vagina.

The two of them slept on the couch till around five in the morning, Kevin was pleasantly surprised to see a still naked Donna sucking his cock back to its full hardness. Once she had him complete hard again she climbed on top of him and slowly lowered herself on top of the big cock.

Only an experienced lover like Donna could ride his cock as expertly as she bounced up and down on it. Kevin took the opportunity to run his hands on her firm tits and down to her nice little round ass. Soon Kevin was shooting another load into the older woman's pussy as she collapsed on top of him until his cock shriveled inside her.

As she walked him to the door she promised to let Kevin know that she would give him a call. Her husband is a long haul trucker and she usually has three or four free nights a week. Kevin is looking forward to having the object of his fantasy over and over again, he always imagined she would be a wild slut.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,017 Followers