A Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerri felt like crawling into a dark hole to escape the girl's domination. When Sally moved in a threatening manner, as if to give Kerri another spanking, the confession came out freely. "Yes... yes," she whispered and the whole gang suddenly got extremely quiet. She felt a quick jab in the ribs and knew Sally wanted more. "I did it with... with Jim K.," Kerri said, shuddering with disgust when the startling revelation came out.

"Geez, holy fuck, you did it with that geek?" Sally laughed out loud and everyone laughed with her. "How many times? How many times did you fuck Jim?"

"Twice, but he forced me to do it," Kerri blurted out, almost like making an excuse. She didn't think things could get any worse or more degrading than they were at that very moment.

"This is getting better all the time," Sally said to no one in particular. "Have you done anything with any other students from the class?" Sally wanted more dirt to hold over her teacher and knew Kerri would tell her anything. When there was no response from the Kerri, Sally decided to see if she could make the teacher confess more. She released the hold on Kerri's hair and quickly slapped the still blazing ass.

The words flowed instantly. "Yes... I have with Wendy," Kerri cried out and everyone's breathing stopped, as they waited for the rest of the story.

"You did what with butch Wendy? She's the biggest dyke in the school," Sally proclaimed and made a threatening move to make Kerri talk.

"Wendy took me into the staff washroom and she... she... she," Kerri whispered, but didn't know how to admit the sins. A quick glance at Sally's stern face was all Kerri needed and she spoke in a soft meek voice, as she couldn't take another spanking. "She took my panties off and fingered me... did it in the washroom."

Kerri looked at Sally for approval. When she noticed a big frown in the girl's face, she knew Sally wasn't satisfied and wanted more sordid details. "She finger-fucked me... pulled my clitty until I orgasmed. I shouldn't have... not let her do it. I feel so guilty... I'm sorry," she whispered, feeling more embarrassed than ever before.

Kerri was distraught and knew all of the students heard the awful confession. Why she revealed more of her true feelings would remain a mystery. "Wendy said she was going to make me touch her body... do that thing to her. She said that if I didn't do 'it' with her, she would inform the faculty about the washroom sex so that I would lose my job," Kerri said, with a relief of having the sinful episode out in the open. "She kept my panties and I had to walk around all day with nothing on under my skirt."

The students hung on every word. "When is the dyke going to see you again," Sally asked?

"Friday after school. She told me that she would come over to my place and that I was going to taste her... her you know what," Kerri replied. The idea of having the young lesbian over to her place made her apprehensive and troubled. She glanced at the dominating Sally and somehow felt the girl could solve her dilemma.

The caresses happened before she realized what Sally was doing. The girl rubbed the burning bum with her loving hand and lingered on the small space between the tightly clinched thighs. Kerri was on her knees and it was impossible to protect her exposed crotch, as the girl's daring finger went straight to the steamy hole. The penetration was the crudest and most humiliating thing in the world and it gave Sally a trill to have such immense power.

It was funny how the pain inflicted on Kerri's backside earlier was transmitted into her loins. She felt like there was a fire inside her tummy and her mind merely wanted to stop the suffering. Kerri assumed the only way out was to surrender to the overpowering students. Once her mind made the revelation, her body turned into a burning inferno with intense flames licking at her internal core.

"So you like girls, too," Sally asked? "Did the bitch Wendy do this to you?"

The girl didn't wait and yanked the pink clitty out of the soaked lips. Kerri shook her head in a feeble protest. "Huuummm, huuummm," she moaned.

"Tell me, did Wendy squeeze your little clit like this," Sally asked and twirled the slippery clitoris around as fast as she could.

"She put... put her fingers in my pussy... made me have an orgasm right in the washroom," Kerri said, as her hips thrust wildly in unison with Sally's demanding fingers.

"Oh geez, this is one appealing clit. Just look at her ass twitch when I do this to her cunt," Sally said to her enthralled friends. In a most vulgar fashion, she rammed the middle finger of one hand into the leaking honey-hole and squeezed the clit with the fingers of her other hand, as she had done earlier. The hips jerked from side to side, but there was no escape or respite from the skillful molestation.

Kerri felt immense shame, as her hips rocked frantically, and then a familiar telltale sign rattled through her midsection. Her resolve was gone. She didn't dare say anything for fear of another humiliating punishment and simply tried to endure the girl's assault.

"I think you should invite us to your place for some fun," Sally whispered. "Don't you?"

Kerri saw no way out of her quandary. She remained quiet for a few seconds and then agreed with the strong young girl. "Yes, Master," she replied, hoping Sally would show some compassion.

Her clit was on fire and Kerri wondered how such vulgar and disgraceful actions could get her aroused with strong desire. Even though there was no out of control orgasm or climax, Kerri's body succumbed to the intimidating molestation by shuddering and having her inner regions endure continuous spasms. Sally milked the cream from her teacher's loins and she made her perform like a possessed slut.

***

Sally's talents and how she took complete control of the professor amazed all the others. Kerri whispered her address when requested and Keith drove like a madman towards the destination. The guys were fully aware of what might happen once they got to Kerri's place and the anticipation was making them crazy with lust. All three had rock-hard cocks, as they visualized having sex with their teacher, and each young man knew Kerri would be easy prey for his lustful desires after hearing the earlier incriminating evidence.

They soon pulled into Kerri's driveway and Keith brought the SUV to a stop. Reluctantly, the three in the backseat released their hold on the captive teacher and Sally ordered her to get dressed so they could get out of the auto. Her fingers were shaking so bad that Kerri had a hard time putting her clothes back in order so helpful hands assisted her. Once ready, Sally took over and everyone got out of the vehicle and followed the teacher to the door. Kerri found it quite difficult to walk as her ass hurt so badly and the memory of what Sally did to her was still very fresh in her mind.

Allowing Kerri to unlock the door and enter, the students followed her into the neat and tidy bungalow. She just hoped that none of her neighbors saw what was happening, as surely she looked a mess. Once inside, Sally whispered to the others to proceed into the interior, as she wanted to talk briefly with Kerri before they went in. A wink at Cory told him she was up to something and it was most likely going to benefit them all so he motioned to the other three to follow him.

Sally had given Cory a glimpse of what her plan was while still in the vehicle and he explained it to Keith, Lori and Gary. They were supposed to leave all the details to Sally, as she promised to turn the professional teacher into their fuck toy. Cory had no problems with it and merely told the three that Sally was going to call the shots.

Kerri held up in the entryway and Sally came face to face with her, making her tremble in fear. "Now I am going to explain the rules to you. If you are a real good girl, nothing drastic will happen to you," Sally started to explain. "You know that your job and future will be destroyed if the faculty or anyone for that matter finds out that you have been fucking around with your students."

Sally paused and let the words sink into the distraught teacher. "You will always address me as 'Master',' she whispered. "Do you understand?"

Kerri felt the young woman pinch her upper arm, as an indication she wanted her to say something. "Yes," Kerri whispered, but then Sally pinched harder. "Yes, Master. Yes Master, I understand." She tried to stare at the girl, but had to lower her eyes when the humiliation got stronger. Kerri felt ashamed and dishonored and gazed down at the floor with the realization her life was suddenly in the hands of the young student.

"We are going to join the others and when we do, you will do as I say," Sally told the humble woman. "I will tell you exactly what to do and when to do it."

Kerri simply nodded and waited for the girl to continue. "Of course... because you have been a very... very... bad girl, I will have to give you another spanking," Sally whispered, which brought an immediate protest from Kerri.

"Please, oh please, not that. I just can't take another spanking," Kerri pleaded.

Sally glared at the teacher. "What did I tell you? I said you will always call me Master. Didn't I say that and here you go disobeying my strict order," she stated in a very stern tone. "I really don't think you understand!"

Kerri watched the girl turn toward the front door and grab the doorknob. Sally turned the knob and opened the door slightly. "If that's the way you want it, then I'll leave. You can imagine what I'll tell everyone," she whispered. "Yes, I'll tell people about our teacher and how she loves having sex with her students." Then Sally opened the door all the way, as if she was leaving.

"Wait! Please... please wait," Kerri said.

Sally wanted to crush the determined teacher and remove any lingering strands of faith Kerri might have of regaining control. She wanted a conquered and obedient slave to fulfill her sadistic tendencies. "Wait? Wait," she replied.

"Okay. Okay Master, I'll do whatever you say. Please don't go," Kerri said in a soft, broken tone.

The dramatization was perfect. Sally appeared reluctant and hesitant, as she slowly closed the door and turned to face the timid teacher. "That is much better. Every time you forget, I'll be there to remind you with a spanking," Sally said. "Now let's join the rest and see if you can be a perfect slave for my friends."

Sally wheeled about and entered the living room. She left Kerri standing in the entryway and went directly to the easy chair, which she planned using for her throne. "Come over here, my precious devotee. I want you on my lap. You've been a bad girl and need a spanking for not obeying my directions," she stated in a clear concise voice. The girl sat boldly upright in the chair and stared straight at the shivering woman.

The order shook Kerri to the core and she had trouble shuffling across the room with wobbly legs. She stood before the young girl and paused briefly until Sally lost her patience. "Lift your skirt up! Lower your panties!" The demand was frightening and Kerri froze. "You have been a very naughty girl and you know what we do to naughty girls?"

Kerri couldn't look at the girl. She lowered her eyes and her fingers moved. Kerri reasoned that it was best not to make her master too mad. She slowly brought the hem of her skirt up to her waist, holding it there with one hand. Then she reluctantly pinched the elastic waistband of her shear panty and rolled the garment down to her knees. All eyes in the room were captivated by the grown woman standing before her Master with her bare ass exposed. The picture of the teacher taking off her panties was the sexiest sight in the world.

The performance was overpowering to all the rest who couldn't take their perverted eyes off the pair. Cory was stunned by his girlfriend's sudden power and how Sally seemed to be able to make their teacher do whatever she wished. Seeing Kerri slumping down to lay across Sally's lap and leaving her bare ass exposed for the taking was about the most erotic spectacle he had ever seen. Cory overlooked the sobbing that came from Kerri's lips and he pondered the action that was on the horizon.

It had to be the most degrading, embarrassing moment in her lifetime, as Kerri succumbed to the girl's demands. Sally even held Kerri's hand tenderly and guided the teacher onto her lap so that her nakedness was perfectly displayed. Kerri's breathing came in short, rapid gasps when she waited for the deserved chastisement from her newfound Master.

The sight of the beautiful woman stretched out over Sally's knees was absolutely breath taking. When the first blow struck, everyone felt the agony of the poor teacher. Sally was much more gently this time and the spanking was just a show of force to indicate who was in control. Kerri cried out after each spank, but most of it was because her flesh was still sore and tender from the earlier punishment.

When Sally finished her demonstration of superiority, she placed her hand over the fiery ass and rubbed with loving care, which delighted all of her friends. The rubbing felt soothing and quickly brought a sigh of relief from Kerri who was determined to do whatever the Master wanted as long as the spanking stopped.

Sally had never really experimented with girls and the bi perspective had not interested her until now. For some mysterious reason, seeing the sobbing woman so vulnerable and submissive was thoroughly arousing and it caused her inner regions to quiver with spasms of desire like never before. Sally had never forced herself on another person before and all of a sudden her power and control over Kerri was profound. Although the experience was more than she ever dreamed, she felt a strong sense of sympathy towards her passive subject.

If the prior scene surprised everyone, it didn't compare to what happened. Kerri twisted her body and reached up to hug the dominating girl. "I'm so sorry for being a bad girl. I won't do it again," she whispered.

Sally's reaction was an automatic reflex when she bent forward and kissed the tearful woman on the lips. At first both sets of lips were tightly closed, testing the terrain, but then Sally felt the urge to open hers. The demanding tongue pushed into Kerri's lips and dared her to open her mouth. Then Sally's tongue quickly swirled around and jabbed in and out to simulate a sexual encounter.

Kerri felt the girl's urgency and she surrendered to the growing passion. Keith and Lori were totally turned-on by the erotic lust and they hugged each other with a familiarity of having been lovers for over a year. Both were fully aroused and they began stripping each other's clothes, frantically trying to satisfy pent up desires. They chose the sofa for their sexual foreplay and quickly were locked in an intense embrace. Cory and Gary were oblivious of their two friends and were completely focused on Kerri and Sally.

Cory watched with great anticipation, as his girlfriend deftly removed Kerri's jacket and silk blouse to leave the teacher with only a lacy bra. The only sounds in the room were the heavy breathing of the four bodies now locked in heated embraces. Cory dearly wanted to jump into the fray, but the thought of watching the two girls kept him pinned in his seat.

Gary leaned closer to his buddy. "Geez, look at that kiss. I think Sal's fucking her with her tongue," he moaned and grabbed his crotch.

There was no need for a reply, as Cory stared at the two with a fire building in his belly and he knew exactly what his girlfriend planned. When Sally popped the big titty out of the lacy holder, both boys groaned in agony, as they wanted to taste the delicious treasure. Teasing and enticing her friends, Sally groped the soft breast and squeezed it so that the enlarged nipple stood out prominently. Then she swiftly ripped the flimsy bra from Kerri's chest and attacked both tits with a fury.

Sally felt enraged by what was happening and she didn't seem to be able to calm the fiery passion rising from deep within. She enjoyed sex with Cory and found it extremely rewarding, but this was different. Being the aggressor and the initiator of the erotic embraces seemed to add to the pleasure and Sally was intently aware of what the caresses were doing to her aroused follower. Kerri arched her back and held her chest out to receive the loyal caresses and her moans replaced the earlier sobs.

In the back of her mind Kerri knew there were other people in the room, but it really didn't matter. She truly didn't know what came over her, as her fingers went to the restrictive clothing of her Master. Kerri knew she was pleasing Sally and she promptly rolled the cotton t-shirt up the girl's torso. Sally cooperated fully and raised her arms to allow the garment to be removed, which only left the uplifting bra covering her nakedness.

As soon as the shirt was tossed aside, Sally's hands returned to Kerri's body and both women easily stripped the remaining dignity from the teacher. In a flash, Kerri was entirely naked when her skirt and sandals were cast aside like dirty laundry. All hands then concentrated on Sally's remaining clothing, which turned out to be a most dramatic display of teenage passion. Sally struggled with her pants and then her undies, which gave the impression of a young, inexperienced girl attempting to disrobe in the heat of passion.

When they were naked as jaybirds, the grown woman fell into Sally's open arms. Cory had seen his girlfriend's naked body many times, but none of those times compared to how thrilled he was at that moment. His eyes opened so wide that they hurt, as Sally spread her legs to allow Kerri access to her most private domain. Kerry instantly thrust her hand downward to the area between the splayed legs and she discovered the most alluring dampness.

Sally's face flushed a brilliant red, as the embarrassment of being extremely wet was absolutely shocking. She desperately wanted to stop Kerri or at least show her down, but the feeling was so intense that she allowed the teacher to continue. Being touched and caressed by another woman was weird, yet wonderful at the same time, and it somehow aroused her emotions to a feverish pitch.

Kerri was filled with great anxiety and nervousness. She searched the soaked lips, caressing them between her fingers before splitting the wetness with her middle finger. The boys heard the sloppy sound of her finger rubbing the vulnerable clitoris vigorously back and forth in the vast juices. Sally was unable to stop her hips from thrusting madly over the soft cushion of the easy chair and Kerri never hesitated in her assault. She sensed the happiness this brought to her Master and it made her rub even harder on the exposed clitty.

"Oh, God what are you doing?" Sally asked, but knew the answer when her hips rocked wildly. "Oh yes, yes," she moaned, as the teacher took her into uncharted territory. No woman had ever so much as touched her down there let alone turned her loins into a pool of ecstasy and Sally didn't know how to prolong the impending orgasm. All she knew was that if Kerri didn't slow down or stop the molestation, she would cream like a wanton slut.

Suddenly, Sally's body stiffened and she laid back into the chair, forcing her thighs together in a futile attempt to stay or halt the rising tide. Kerri kept her fingers buried deeply between the puffy labia and her middle finger never left the pulsating clit. It throbbed under her caress and the tender bud was forced hard against the bony pelvis, as she rolled it briskly around and around.

Sally grinded her teeth and held her breath in a last ditch attempt to stop the floodwaters, but the orgasm burst from her soul like a gusher from the heart of the earth. She forced herself back into the soft cushions with all her might and Kerri innocently dropped her mouth to a waiting rosebud. When her teeth closed over the tiny pebble, Sally's orgasm exploded with a furor, which left her weak and dizzy. Feeling Sally body quiver under her loving mouth and fingers, Kerri felt the satisfaction of pleasing the most powerful student.