A Promise of More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree, but that's a very delicate way of phrasing that. It leaves open..."

"Possibilities. But it's your job to stir my imagination. And how wild an animal I become..."

There was a momentary silence.

"You're stirring my imagination now," I said. "Okay, when you're alone. What do you fantasize about?"

"I thought you asked your final question, already. I tell you I'll try just about anything, and now you want me to fill in the blanks?"

"Humor me. Just this time."

"Well, I want to watch a man jerk off for me."

"Never happened?"

"Nope."

"A shame. And have you given a guy a show?"

"No, but I like the idea of being watched. I've spent a lot of time in the gym and never had a chance to really show off."

"And what if I took a picture of you doing that?"

"See, that's what I'm talking about. I don't know. I don't know if I would get into it or freeze up. But I want to find out."

"I have a Nikon D800. It's a camera that's worthy of taking your picture, clothed or naked. Having sex. Bathing in the tub. In sexy poses..."

"Like in my Clemson shirt?"

"Especially your Clemson shirt. It's particularly good at showing your erect nipples."

Kitty did a quick self-assessment, an endearing one.

"You know, if you're cold, we can go inside."

"I think you know I'm quite warm already." She quickly changed tact. "Have you ever noticed at the gym that everyone is doing weights, or doing cardio, or whatever, but they're in their own little world. But when you see a couple there, it all makes sense. Sure, some people are there for purely physical reasons, but how many go there so that they look better when they're with their partner? I'd like to be sexy. Visually so. Like I was today at the auditorium. I'd like for other men to be jealous of you having me on your arm. Not because of my face or my figure, but because..."

"Because you're sexual."

"I want you to be in a state of arousal because of me, and I want you to be in a state of arousal because of me. And if other guys can't help looking at me, I think it would make feel like I'm doing my best for you. But, that's not all true. I've been bottled up. I want to be admired, too. I'm not saying I want to dress like a slut, but I'm fine with men checking me out. I want to be... like a younger version of A.J. McCarron's mom."

"The Alabama quarterback?"

"Yeah, have you seen her? I don't want to be a celebrity, but it would turn me on to know guys talk about me in a sexual way."

"Just to be clear. Guys look to check out a figure on about every woman. I do too, and it shouldn't make you jealous. But when that look lingers, it goes to what you look like underneath, and then to what you might be like in bed. You're saying you want guys to lust after you?"

"Yep. Because, as you say, I'm sexual. Or hoping to be." And she stretched out a long, tanned leg to wiggle her toes.

"Oh, you are that. 'Tigress' has come to mind long before this evening."

"I want out my cage."

"Let's see then. Would you go in public without your bra or your panties?"

"God, yes. I did it as a teen on a dare, but... As long as you're comfortable with it, of course."

"I think you'll be wearing them a lot less. And if you were at a public park, sitting on a bench, would you spread your legs so that I could see up your skirt?"

"I almost went to our meeting without panties today, but I chickened out. I imagined doing it. And I planned my seat right."

"I couldn't quite make it out. I did try to steal a glance, but I didn't want to get swatted for looking, not knowing if you were hopelessly clueless about what you were doing to me, or just teasing to tease. In any case, crawling into your skirt to see up close would have been noticed."

"Ha. You should have let me catch you looking. I would have opened up if you had. Or I think I would have. I just don't know yet about all these things."

"One more kink."

"And here I thought you had asked your final question a while ago."

"Pretend that I'm just reading from a checklist."

"Roleplay? Okay, doctor, go ahead."

"I'm this close," I said as I suggestively measured 7" between my hands, "to wheeling you to the operating area. Okay, let's try a few other kinks."

"Now? Out here?"

"No, and maybe later but that's a good place to start. Out here. Sex on a high rise balcony."

"Fun. Maybe. I don't know yet. Kind of scary fun."

"Blowjobs?"

"Fun. Or used to be. I'll stick with fun."

"Swallow?"

"I'm not sure. But I'd have to imagine McCarron's mom would, so yes."

"Facials?"

"What do you mean?"

"I..."

"I know silly. As long as you've got enough to do the job right, fun."

"Girl on girl. You seem to have a thing for the Quarterback's mom."

"I thought for years about how that might be better than Rick, but no real interest that I know anyway. And have you seen her?"

"His mom?"

"Yes."

"No. Should I?"

"I don't think so. You'll have your hands full."

"Right. With a vibrator. Game?"

"Definitely fun. More fun when it's not just me."

"Bon..."

"By the way, facials? I say that, but I've never done it. I don't really know. How long does it take for you to recover? A woman has needs."

"I'm asking the questions, here. Bondage?"

"Fun. Scary fun."

"Slave for a day?"

"Whatever you want, Mister."

"That would be 'Master,' actually."

"Fun."

"Anal?"

"Actually, no. Went there once. No."

"Pain?"

"Scary, not fun. Doubtful. My nipples, at the right time, maybe. I prefer fun."

"So, do I, you'll be happy to know."

"And how about...?"

"How about I stand up, stretch, and admire the city lights?"

Kitty moved to the railing, pushing against it to test its strength, then leaned over the railing. "You get this view every night?"

"Yep."

Kitty looked back over her shoulder. "For a guy with so many kinks, you're kind of slow. You get this view every night?" She wiggled her hips very, very provocatively.

"Eh, no. Never." I stepped beside her, close beside her so that our arms touched. The evening had cooled slightly, but Kitty was incredibly warm. "You smell wonderful." And I didn't think it was just her perfume.

She turned, her back to the rail, and invited me close. We looked at each other for a long moment, but there was nothing tentative here. We both knew it was time. Past time, even. Her lips were magical, and then her tongue started darting, expressing her need. My hands found their way to her waist, then lower, flaring to the width of her hips, which I pulled closer. We kissed for minutes, I suppose, and like our conversation, building, but not urgent. Until I was able to nibble my way to her ear, and her neck. She exhaled at first, and then moaned. I felt her hands reach to mine and guide them up to her breasts.

"36,"she said. My hands reached under her shirt as I continued to tease my tongue along her neck. "C's," she added. "24 and 36" in case you go shopping."

"Perfect."

"You'll see," she said. She reached behind her back, unclasped her bra, and by her gender's secret magic, quickly removed her bra through a sleeve.

She turned her head, glancing at the skyline behind her. For all the darkness that had settled in, dilated eyes revealed how bright the city was up close, but I wouldn't dare call it light pollution. She was just that gorgeous.

She turned back to me. "I want you to keep your eyes on my eyes. Nowhere else. Understood?"

"Got it." Standing six inches from me, her face was intoxicating. Her mouth quivered, not from nervousness, but as if we were already making love. Determination, humor, and need beamed with the minutest of changes in her eyes.

And she began to reveal herself. I was aware of leg motion and heard her flip flops scatter across the concrete. I sensed the movement of her hands as she unfastened the decorative belt and unsnapped her pants. It wasn't a lengthy zipper, but I heard it unzip slowly, taking her full, luxuriant time. Then there was a slight twisting of her body and her shorts were off. Gone. And I hadn't looked. Down, anyway.

She started unbuttoning my shirt, and after several, stopped. She shook her head slightly, boring into me with her eyes as her hands climbed grasped the hem of her shirt. She lifted it steadily, and I could feel her eyes behind the fabric, testing my resolve. My gaze held true. I was staring directly into her eyes when she pulled it over her head.

Her face was worth my concentration. I hadn't seen a woman look so beautiful. Her face was flushed, and while the location may have spoken a measure of embarrassment, I knew it was a consuming passion. The Tigress.

"Close your eyes," she said, and I did. "Take two steps back. Good. One more. Again. Now, when you open your eyes, I want you to look directly in mine. Nowhere else. Now."

It was the most difficult challenge I've ever faced. I looked into her eyes and somewhere amongst the sexual heat was a woman experiencing "fun" possibly in a way she never had before. It was intimidating. I might fool myself into thinking I had all the cards, but she was playing a different game. She had the power.

I tested the periphery of my vision. There was more than adequate light, not just from the buildings behind her but from my own living room. She was gorgeous, from the...

She interrupted my thoughts. "I think we discussed words of affirmation earlier."

It was too steep a challenge. "I..."

"Don't even bother." She raised her right hand to her face and extended her index finger. "I want you to keep your eyes on my finger."

God.

And she lowered it, teasingly, to her chin, and along the side of her neck, down to the nakedness of her shoulder, which was... muscular, but feminine, and flawless. Then she settled down a slow path to her left breast, finally circling her nipple with her fingertip before suddenly grasping her breast from underneath, her finger still at her nipple, her palms squeezing at a steady rhythm that marked the timing of her inner drums. .

Then her hand lowered to her piercing, briefly tweaking the little gold ball, before lowering to her panties. Blue ones, cotton. A sports undergarment with a very low cut. And wet. She put her finger on the fabric above her clit, pressing... rotating... and I could see her shiver. She reached underneath with her finger, followed by her hand... and abruptly her other hand descended and she flung her panties to the floor. That particular show would wait for another time, then.

And just like that, I was staring at the most beautiful shaved cunt... the most beautiful. There were a few wisps of hair neatly trimmed like the fletching of an arrow above her clit, and... her hood was shiny, and her clit protruded enticingly even as her fingers began to rub it gently and reach beyond. My eyes fell away from her hands, drawn by the moistness on her thighs.

I started forward. "Slowly," she said. And by the time I took the several steps, her fingers had disappeared between her legs. Her breasts were flushed, her nipples calling for my mouth.

She stopped me, again almost touching her body. She didn't have to tell me to look into her eyes. I didn't want to look anywhere else. They were on fire but now surprisingly needful rather than commanding. "I want you to taste me." She raised her fingers and inserted them in my mouth, slowly. Her face had changed slightly, suggesting a question. She quickly withdrew her fingers.

"You taste... like you smell. So good, yet so much richer. Again..."

Kitty brought her fingers back to my mouth, freshly wet with her juices. And she tried to pull them away, but I grasped her hand, holding it in place so that I could clean her fingers, taking my time. "It's honey," I said. And I saw a small tear form in the corner of her eye. "Kitty, we've got all night. But I'd like to start by savoring every drop you. You are truly, delicious."

She allowed me to carry her back to the bedroom, control given completely to me. Sure, she gathered her juices and trailed them to spots that she felt needed attention while I otherwise lapped between her legs, but she was content to purr. She was open to so many things; in fact, she had demonstrated that already on balcony that was more public than she knew. But, I sensed that this was not the night for evolved fun or kinks.

After we had fully explored each other's nooks and crannies, we finally made love. I slid into her easily, testing her depth, her eyes opening wide, communicating both surrender and her need. Her legs wrapped around me and the time for patience had ceased. I fucked her, hard and fast. If she said words, I wasn't aware of them, or I couldn't hear them over the sounds of our bodies meeting. She returned thrust for thrust, her eyes closed as I viewed the most beautiful expressions of pleasure that I could ever imagine on a woman's face.

I came inside her, hard. And when she had gathered her breath, she cuddled her way onto my shoulder, our legs entwined, her arm draped across my chest, finding the intimacy that follows the joining. Was it love, yet? Did it matter just now? The width of her smile and the contented, trusting look of her eyes said that she was mine.

And my imagination ran wild.

12