A Proper Baptist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Get on the bed. Let’s say a prayer together,” Dean said, and patted the mattress.

Marcie climbed on the bed and kneeled at the edge, facing Dean. She laced her fingers together and bowed her head. Her hair hung over her face like drapes over a window. Dean began to speak a familiar prayer in a low voice. She recalled hearing his father recite that same prayer on Sunday mornings, but she never imagined it could have anything to do with getting fucked.

Marcie’s eyes were not closed, but open to narrow slits. Behind the veil of her hair, she stared at Dean’s thing and smirked. It hung from the front of his slacks, growing stiffer every second. A drop of her saliva and his sperm dangled from the tip.

“Amen,” Dean said when he finished the prayer.

“Amen,” Marcie repeated in a soft voice. She reached up and closed her delicate fingers around his erection, where it hung from his slacks. Dean watched her hand move back and forth, his nostrils flaring with deep breaths. “Are you gonna love me now?” she said.

Dean unbuttoned his shirt from the top down.

“It’s God’s will. Lay on your back and spread your legs,” he said.

Without releasing his dick, Marcie rolled on her back, her head on the pillow, and let her knees spread apart. She was breathing hard, too.

Dean stripped off the rest of his clothes and stood over her beside the bed. She squeezed his dick harder while she pumped, like she was milking it. He closed his eyes and groaned softly, and his hips rocked with the motion of her hand.

Dean bent over and touched her thigh. Marcie gasped. Her legs spread wider. She raised her head to watch his fingers inch toward the gentle curve of the mound between her legs, topped with a few wisps of dark hair. She flinched when he finally touched her. She was shaking, but what did she have to be nervous about? He touched her there before. Was it because this time he was going to touch her there with something other than his fingers? She grinned. That was it.

Dean licked his middle finger and rubbed it over her slit. Marcie fought the urge to clench her thighs together on his hand. Her ass wiggled and rose off the bed, pushing her mound closer to his hand. His finger pushed between her lips.

“Uhn ... please fuck me,” Marcie said with a soft groan.

His finger pushed deeper, then he suddenly yanked it out. Marcie opened her eyes. Dean was staring down at her with a horrified face. She pulled on his thing, hoping to urge him between her legs, but he remained still.

“What’s wrong?” she said.

“I thought you were a virgin,” he said, spitting the words like they left a bad taste in his mouth.

Marcie searched his eyes, trying to figure out what he meant.

“I am. Don’t you wanna do it with me?” she said.

Dean stood up straight and backed away from the bed, jerking his dick from her fingers.

“If you’re a virgin where’s your cherry?” he said.

Marcie trembled again, but with fear. Suddenly she understood what he meant. It was just like Sheila told her. The first time she had a dick in her pussy it busted her cherry. Sheila told her she would bleed the first time. What would Dean think of her? Would he tell his father? The truth might get her kicked out of the church.

“How could you have sex with another man and come to me pretending to be a virgin?” he said.

“But, I didn’t ...”

“Don’t you understand, girl? I’ve been blessed by God. This body is a vessel for God’s work, and God doesn’t want me to put my dick where some other man’s dick has already been,” Dean said. He pulled up his pants.

Marcie leaned up on her elbows.

“You don’t want to fuck me?” she said.

Dean grabbed her clothes and threw them at her.

“No. I’ll go fuck Nicole. I know she’s a virgin. I think you should leave now, whore,” he said.

Marcie pulled the tank top over her head and stepped into her overalls. Clutching the bib and her tiny panties to her chest, she glared at him.

“I’m not a whore,” she said, and marched out of the apartment.

On the way home, she stopped at the store to pick up the things on Mom’s list, and a candy bar for herself to clean the sour taste of Dean’s sperm from her mouth.

12