A Proper Baptist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put one hand on his shoulder and let herself sink a few inches. The end of his penis penetrated her soft lips. She groaned and closed her eyes and lowered herself further until his penis was all the way up inside her and her weight was settled on his lap.

She was still, breathing through her mouth, her eyes still closed, her face mere inches from his. He was breathing hard as well. Her young body was wet and tight, enveloping his entire penis. Finally, her eyes blinked a few times and opened, and she smiled.

"It doesn't hurt," she said in a soft voice that cracked.

"I'm glad."

"Were you afraid?"

"Yes."

She giggled. "You're so silly."

"I know. What do we do now?"

"Are you serious? You fuck me now."

"Ah yes, of course."

She leaned back. The chair was close to the desk. She leaned on its edge with her elbows, and her back made a sort of bridge between the desk and the chair, with their two bodies tied together at the middle.

"Go ahead and fuck me Oliver," she said and licked her lips.

Her hips moved up and down slowly. Her eyes were locked on his. He watched her writhing on his lap without moving himself. Her breasts swayed and shook and between them, the gold crucifix bounced against her chest. Between her spread legs, his penis was a thick red snake burrowing into her body.

This was what it was all about. This was what he wanted more than anything. So many years of his life wasted when he could have been doing this with so many other women.

His hands moved from the arms of the chair to Marcie's thighs. She was rocking her hips and breathing through her open mouth. He slid his hands up her thighs to her waist, held tight and pushed up with his own hips. A few inches of his penis slipped deeper into her body. She tiled her head back and groaned.

"Oh God, finally, thank you," she said in a low voice.

"Excuse me?"

She raised her head. "Oh, nothing. That feels really good."

"Yes, it does."

He let his hips rise and fall slowly. Her hips moved with his, and churned slowly side to side at the same time. His penis moved in and out of her tight slit. He closed his hands over her breasts, kneading her soft flesh and rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. Her head tilted back. She was moaning softly, again and again, with the regular, rocking motion of their hips. If he pushed up firmly, she moaned louder. If he held her down and pushed his penis as deep into her as he could, she groaned out loud and her back arched and she muttered incoherent phrases. It was amazing the effect he could have on this girl just by putting his penis into her.

That unusual moment was building within his own body, that event he had experienced so few times in his life. He pushed his hips faster. Still, he had no name for it. The last time it happened was when Marcie took his penis in her mouth and down her throat. She was about to bring it out of him again. But should he allow it to happen that way, between her legs, when she could so easily get pregnant? How would he explain that to Pastor Nowicki, or worse, to the girl's father?

"Marcie? Marcie?" he said.

But she was squealing and writhing on top of him and her body jerked and shook. He tensed. Good Lord, what was happening to her? He should stop to make sure she was all right, but her tight slit was clenching tighter around his penis, and there was no way he could stop what was happening to him. His own body tensed. His backside rose off the seat of the chair. He groaned and his seed poured into the girl.

"I feel it. Oliver, I feel it," Marcie said with a gasp.

His penis pulsed again and again, as if draining every precious fluid from his body to her body. Where the portion of his penis stuck out of her pussy, he could see the thick veins bulging. Then, as he watched, his own white fluid leaked out from her folds of flesh and ran down his shaft to his pubic hair. There was so much of it. And his penis was still throbbing, sending more into her.

Marcie touched her pussy. Some of his seed spilled on her fingers. She licked it off.

"Thank you," she said.

Someone knocked at the door and they froze. She looked back over her shoulder at the door then at him, her eyes wide and frightened. He sat up, holding her on his lap.

"Just, uh, just one minute, please," he said.

He lifted her off. His penis slipped from her wet hole and slapped his thigh. A glob of his seed splattered on the carpet. He pulled up his slacks and stuffed his rigid penis back in. She pulled her top down over her breasts, stepped into her shorts and panties and pulled them up. She grabbed his hand, but he pried it out before he opened the door. Pastor Nowicki was standing on the other side, with a wide grin.

"Pastor Oliver, good afternoon. Ah Marcie, I was hoping to see you at the pregnancy prevention discussion," he said. His grin turned to a frown.

Marcie's face turned bright red. Oliver cleared his throat.

"I, um, wanted to give her some personal input," he said.

Pastor Nowicki's grin returned.

"Good. That's good. I'm glad to see you get involved with the younger members of the parish. Now come to my office, please. I have something we need to discuss before you leave."

Oliver started to follow, but turned back. Marcie was standing outside his office. She shrugged and the corner of her mouth turned up.

12