A Proper Somali Household

Story Info
Somali wife punishes her wayward husband.
2.4k words
2.94
7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"Dammit, I'm sick and tired of you not doing shit around here, Sheikh, you just sit on the couch watching TV and you don't do shit," Marwo Ibrahim said, and the young Somali woman glared angrily at her husband, who sat on the couch, drinking from a bottle of Hennessy. Shrugging, Sheikh Abdirashid casually ignored Marwo, and turned up the volume on the TV. An old episode of The Wire was playing on the tube, and Sheikh was really into it. Just another night in the Abdirashid household in Saint Paul, Minnesota.

Sheikh had been a fan of The Wire since his school days, and liked to compare himself to the character played by Idris Elba. He was a good man driven by circumstances to do despicable things in the name of survival. If only he could make his darling wife Marwo Ibrahim understand that his current situation was only temporary. Soon he'd get a good job, and then everything would go back to normal. Truth be told, Marwo's whining and her grating voice had gotten on Sheikh's nerves lately...

"Stop cussing me out and go back to cleaning the damn kitchen, woman," Sheikh said, sounding annoyed, and Marwo blinked, and felt her blood boil. Did this fool honestly just disrespect her like this in her own household? Marwo did not remember going back to the kitchen to grab her dust pan, but next thing she knew, she was beating Sheikh's ass with it, and the hapless young Somali man was alternately laughing and begging for mercy.

"Fool, if you ever disrespect me like again that in my own house, I will frigging end you," Marwo said angrily, and that's when Sheikh did something completely unexpected. The young Somali guy whipped out his long and thick Black dick and began stroking it, even as an angry Marwo stood over him. As the young Somali Muslim woman gawked in surprise, Sheikh stroked himself to full hardness, and flashed her a wry grin.

"Damn that was arousing, I love angry Black women, they get me hard every time," Sheikh said, laughing gleefully, and as an amazed Marwo looked on, the young Somali Muslim man came, squirting hot manly cum all over himself. Shaking her head in disbelief, Marwo mumbled something and then threw away the dust pan before taking off like Shaitan himself were after her. Sheikh tucked his dick back into his pants, zipped up and then went after her. Perhaps there was a way to still salvage his marriage...

"I must have done something awful in a past life to deserve a man like this, a pervert who disrespects me and drinks and does such awful things," Marwo lamented, as she locked herself in the bedroom and began to plead to the heavens for mercy. A long time ago, things were very different between her and Sheikh. The two of them met as students at the University of Minnesota in the City of Saint Paul, and were like two peas in a pod. Two young Somali-American Muslims pursuing higher education in search of better lives.

"Why did things turn out this way?" Marwo cried out, and she recalled the wonderful day when she and Sheikh graduated from the University of Minnesota. He had his bachelor's degree in business and Marwo earned a bachelor's degree in finance. She began working at the local branch of the Minnesota Credit Union. Not exactly the sort of place where Marwo saw herself working in after her college days but, hey, it pays the bills.

Sheikh Abdirashid worked at the Bank of America for a while, but got laid off after Becky Haywood, a White female employee, complained about his endless flirtations. While a lot of women can and do use the silver bullet known as sexual harassment to target male rivals in the work place, Marwo knew that Sheikh liked to flirt with anything on two legs. The tall, handsome young Somali Muslim brother had a way with the ladies and seemingly couldn't help himself.

In spite of all these things, Marwo Ibrahim supported her husband and continued to believe in him. Today, though, Marwo just about had enough. If today was the day that her marriage to Sheikh Abdirashid ended, then so be it. The Somali brother with the handsome face and easy smile looked like trouble from the moment Marwo laid eyes on him during orientation day at the University of Minnesota, but she ignored her instincts and smiled pleasantly when Sheikh accosted her. The rest, as they say, was history...

Marwo Ibrahim lay in bed, and thought about all the twists and turns that her life had taken recently. Her marriage to Sheikh was in shambles, hence why she sent their son Aden to stay with his maternal grandmother Halima in the City of Duluth, Minnesota. A few days away from home would do Aden some good. She didn't want him exposed to the chaos currently engulfing the household.

Marwo had the weekend off from her job and thought she and her wayward husband Sheikh could work on their marriage, among other things. Unfortunately, the bastard had to disrespect her, and make her feel like a maid in her own household, and that just wouldn't fly with Marwo. Not even if you put wings on it. A knock on the bedroom door started the young Somali woman out of her murky thoughts....

"Marwo, please let me in, I want to apologize," Sheikh said, and Marwo sighed, and scoffed. After listening to the knocks for a while, Marwo finally relented and opened the door. Sheikh stood there, smiling like the Devil and looking none the worse for wear after getting his ass beat with a dust pan. Marwo's heart skipped a beat as Sheikh took her hand and brought it to his lips.

"What do you want, Sheikh?" Marwo asked, and Sheikh grinned, and pulled her close. Before she could say anything, he grabbed her and kissed her. Marwo resisted at first, and then relented. Sheikh took her to bed, and laid her there. Hiking up her long traditional Islamic skirt, Sheikh slid his hand between Marwo's thick thighs and began fingering her wet, hairy pussy. The young Somali woman gasped at the not unwelcome intrusion. Just like that, Sheikh began feeling her up, and Marwo soon found herself moaning in pleasure...

"What I want is you," Sheikh paused to say to an astonished Marwo, right before he buried his handsome face between her thighs and began eating her pussy. Marwo cried out as Sheikh's tongue teased her clitoris while his agile fingers filled her pussy, sending tendrils of pleasure cascading through her core. The cocky, devilishly handsome Somali brother had her right where he wanted her, and they both knew it.

"Beat my ass with the dust pan, punish me, you freaky man," Marwo squealed, as Sheikh put her on all fours and caressed her big ass. Sheikh grinned and proceeded to spank his wife, loving the way her big brown ass jiggled. Afterwards, he obliged her by beating her big ass with the dust pan. In fact, he beat her ass even harder than she hit his earlier, but Marwo really liked it. Sheikh knew that his wife liked it rough, and had a ton of tricks up his sleeve...

"You like that shit, huh? Got to show you who's boss," Sheikh teased Marwo, even as he left nice bluish bruises on her big brown ass. Afterwards, he rolled a condom on his dick and rubbed it against her pussy. Marwo turned around and flashed her hubby a lustful grin, then pressed her big ass against his groin. With a swift thrust, Sheikh entered Marwo's pussy, and the young Somali Muslim woman cried out, welcoming her hubby's big dick inside of her. Just like that, they renewed their passion and began to fuck with wild abandon...

"Hmm, that was fun, now, Sheikh, why did you whip out your damn dick after I got pissed in the living room? Were you that drunk?" Marwo asked, as she lay in her hubby's arms, glowing from some good sex. Sheikh looked at her and smiled, then shrugged. The young Somali Muslim man had done a lot of freaky things in his time, but now he wondered if he should be completely honest with his wife. Oh, well. Only one way to find out...

"Hmm, my dearest Marwo, it's best that I show you," Sheikh said, and Marwo watched, amazed, as he extricated himself from her arms, and grabbed his cell phone. Sheikh went on the web on his iPhone, paid for by her, of course, and went to a porno site. Marwo watched as Sheikh typed something in the site search engine, and then a video loaded up.

"Oh my," Marwo said, amazed at what she saw on her husband Sheikh's phone. Onscreen, a light-skinned, long-haired and curvy Black woman and a dark-skinned Black man were going at it in a swimming pool, albeit in a non-traditional way. A very unusual way. The Black woman was fucking her lover with a strap-on dildo...and the brother seemed to be enjoy it. What the fuck?

"Well, Marwo, I find Black female bossiness kind of erotic, it turns me on," Sheikh said with a smile, and Marwo looked at him and nodded. All of a sudden, a lot of things made sense. During their halcyon days at the University of Minnesota, a lot of the local Somali brothers were turned off by Marwo's assertiveness, but not Sheikh. In fact, come to think of it, Sheikh usually acquiesced to her in most things. Marwo looked at her husband and smiled, then nodded understandingly.

"My sweetest husband, if you want me to be more bossy in the bedroom, all you had to do was say so," Marwo said with a sweet smile, and then she grabbed Sheikh and kissed him. When they came up for air, Sheikh looked at her and smiled. He was still smiling when Marwo slapped him hard across the face and ordered him to get on his knees. Dammit, this freaky woman wastes no time, Sheikh thought as he rubbed his cheek.

"When did you buy all this shit?" Sheikh asked nervously, as Marwo brought out her bag of tricks. He watched as she pulled out several dildos, floggers, gloves, lubricant bottles and butt plugs. Marwo grinned and winked at him, and then made him get on all fours. Sheikh grimaced as Marwo pried his ass cheeks open, and fingered him with her gloved fingers before lubricating him. Before he could say anything else, Marwo pushed something of a decidedly phallic nature of Sheikh's ass...

"Sheikh, I want you to eat my ass while there's a butt plug up your ass, and if you fuck it up, I'll wreck you in ways you can't imagine," Marwo said, and Sheikh swallowed hard, for there was a scary light in her normally friendly brown eyes. Sheikh lay flat on the bed, and a grinning Marwo sat on his face, smothering him with her big beautiful brown ass.

Subdued and turned on, aroused yet afraid, Sheikh began eating Marwo's ass, sliding his tongue deep inside her tight asshole. Ah, the secret lives of Muslim husbands with demanding Muslim wives. Marwo rode Sheikh's face hard, loving the feel of his tongue up her butt hole. As her hubby tongued her butt, Marwo fingered her pussy. So turned on was she that felt dangerously close to orgasming. Sheikh worked his magic on her, and soon Marwo cried out, squirting hot girly cum all over her husband's handsome face...

"Now that's what I call good kinky fun," Marwo said, sighing happily as she rolled off of Sheikh's face, positively glowing from the tongue bath her husband had just given her asshole. Marwo pulled the butt plug out of Sheikh's asshole, and noticed that her hubby's dick was harder than she remembered ever seeing it. Feeling hornier than ever, Marwo grabbed Sheikh's dick and began sucking it with gusto...

"Hot damn, now that's what I'm talking about," Sheikh said, smiling as he watched Marwo's lovely head bob up and down as she knelt before him and sucked his dick. It had been some time since he and Marwo got down, in part due to the strain that their economic situation was putting on their relationship. Now it seemed like all was right with their world, at least for the time being. Sheikh was definitely welcoming this refreshing change of pace...

"Yeah, now let's see if you can put that dick to good use," Marwo said in a challenging tone, and she playfully slapped Sheikh's dick, and then her hubby watched as she got on all fours and shook her big ass at him. As a stunned Sheikh looked on, Marwo spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. When Marwo tossed him a bottle of lubricant, Sheikh caught it with a smile. For he knew just what to do...

"Damn straight," Sheikh said, and Marwo grinned as he kissed her big bum, then smacked it, hard. Marwo licked her lips with anticipation as Sheikh lubricated her hole, then pressed his dick against it. With a swift thrust, he pushed his dick into her asshole. Marwo's warm, tight asshole gripped Sheikh's dick, and he closed his eyes and held her by the hips as he fucked her.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to fart on your dick," Marwo squealed, and Sheikh grinned, a bit surprised by his wife's raw sensuality and sheer nastiness as she actually squeezed out a loud, wet fart. Right on his dick. The things she did never ceased to amaze him. Sheikh slapped Marwo's ass and resumed fucking her, and didn't let up until he came. The merciless pressure of Marwo's warm, tight asshole on his dick proved to be too much for him. Damn Marwo and her amazing ass...

"Welcome back, wifey," Sheikh said, as Marwo lovingly pressed her curvy body against his. Marwo smiled at her husband and gently caressed his handsome face. Good to see that the passion was back in her relationship with her hubby. Marwo felt great, and not just because of the sex. Sheikh promised her that he'd head out and go job-hunting the very next day, and this time, Marwo actually believed him. This was an exciting new beginning for the two of them...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers