A Psychopath's Paradise

Story Info
Sexy bisexual black man goes to jail.
2.8k words
3.57
47.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

My name is Keith Ray. A tall, good-looking black man in his early twenties. I have a secret to share with you. I've got no conscience whatsoever. People don't understand me. I've been called everything from functional psychopath to cunning sociopath. I call myself a Free Spirit. A man who does what he wants and lets no one hold him back. Currently, I'm impersonating FBI agent Simon Peterson, who was supposed to go undercover inside a maximum security prison in Massachusetts to investigate corruption among the corrections officers, some state troopers and some of the prison gang lords. Apparently, there's a flourishing drug trade behind bars and everyone is benefiting. I got rid of the federal agent by putting him in a coma and took his place. I went undercover, mostly to see what it would be like. I crave thrills, you see. I need to engage in risky behavior every frigging day otherwise I get bored out of my skull and you don't want to see that.

So, here I am. A prisoner. There are lots of prisoners at the facility. Three thousand, in fact. They're an interesting bunch. The prison subculture is organized into different groups or factions vying for power. There are the white supremacists, the Latino gang lords and the Black thugs. There are also the Asian blade runners and so on. Yeah, a bunch of tough men organized into cliques. They're fun. I've been enjoying the game. The warden's name is Alfonse Monterey, a burly macho Latino. He runs the prison with an iron fist. The only challenge to his authority is psychiatrist Jennifer Albright, a tall, somewhat plump yet good-looking blonde woman with green eyes and the biggest ass I've seen in a long time. Damn, the woman has a booty! She was also to be my liaison on the inside. The only person who knew that I was ( supposedly) an FBI agent and not a real prison inmate. I've got big plans for her and that booty of hers, but that's for later. I've got someone far more interesting in mind.

My cellmate is a good-looking young Irishman named Doyle Jenkins. He's tall, lean, with black hair and pale blue eyes. A handsome lad. He was also openly gay, which isn't a good thing in a prison. Gay inmates are targeted by the others. They get mistreated by inmates and guards alike. Doyle keeps me informed about everything that goes on at the prison. Doyle is okay by me. He's a cool guy. In exchange for protection from prison bullies, he became my informant. I never pressured him for sex even though I was bisexual and occasionally had sex with men. Doyle and I respected each other. I was probably the only man inside the prison who wasn't trying to make him his plaything. He appreciated my respect and rewarded it with loyalty. He told me who the big shots were, among both inmates and guards. I needed a challenge and he helped me pick my opponents. Thus, I knew who was what. I prefer to choose someone smart, ruthless and arrogant and go after him or her with everything I've got. People like that are fun to take down. They think they're all that. It's fun beating them at their own game. My new target is Janice Britton. A skinny black chick who works as a corrections officer at the prison. She's one of fifteen female officers among the one hundred and ninety corrections officers who work at the prison. Janice is one of those chicks who thinks she's all that. She's also abusive of her power and has been known to fuck some inmates. I heard stories about her and Alan, a really tough bastard who used to run with the white supremacist gang at the prison. Alan really didn't like a black female officer being among the corrections people. Yet he was a horny bastard who wanted some black pussy, which Janice was happy to provide. Yeah, word is they'd go at it.

There are no secrets in prison. Everyone knows everything about everyone. That's just the way it is. Alan had become addicted to Janice pussy. He would go into the laundry room with her and drop his trousers. She'd get on her knees and suck on his long and thick cock. Janice was a damn good cock sucker. She'd suck the dude until he came, then she'd drink him dry. Afterwards, he'd put her on all fours and stick his cock in her pussy. Yeah, they had a lot of fun together. He pounded her pussy hard, and gave it to her good. From what I heard, Janice was an anal sex enthusiast as well. Oh, yeah. This black chick loved getting fucked in her booty hole. And you know Alan was happy to oblige. He would bend her over one of the washing machines, spread her butt cheeks and shove his cock into her asshole. Dude had skills. Unfortunately, she was a seriously twisted bitch. One day, my man Alan had a black inmate eliminated, and that didn't sit too well with Janice. So, she decided to humiliate the racist creep.

Now, Alan is a man with many fetishes. Word is he doesn't just like to fuck the ass. He is into some reverse Oreo action as well. Hey, whatever floats his boat, know what I mean? I'm a bisexual black man. I sleep with both men and women. However, some fetishes are so weird I will absolutely never try them. Too bad Alan had no such limits. Word is Janice brought a strap on dildo to satisfy Alan's not so mainstream urges. Yep, she bent the dude over after sucking his cock and shoved the dildo right up his butt. She grabbed his hips and thrust into him. He squealed in delight while she pumped away. Yeah, he even came. Afterwards, he was so happy. What the creep didn't know is that the whole thing was caught on camera. Yeah, the macho leader of the white supremacist gang was caught on camera getting his ass fucked by a black woman wearing a strap on dildo. Damn, isn't that fun? Let's just say that Alan is no longer the leader of the white supremacist gang. As for Janice, damn, nobody messes with that bitch anymore.

Pretending to be an FBI agent who is pretending to be an inmate in one of the world's toughest prisons was a fun experience. It got even more fun when the psychiatrist died, slain by a psychotic inmate. Now, no one could blow my cover. Nobody knew that I wasn't a true criminal or an FBI agent but something far worse than both. The fun was just beginning. I got into a lot of fights with the other inmates. Hell, I even got into a fight with Big Brenda, a particularly large and fearsome female corrections officer. Doyle warned me about her. She was not to be underestimated. Every year, the prison organizes these boxing matches. The inmates versus the prison guards. It's a bare-knuckle boxing match. I got into it. I boxed against the guards. I knocked Remy Santiago, a six-foot-six, 300-pound Latino corrections officer. The dude was strong but he lacked technique. Now, only male corrections officers were allowed to fight the male inmates. Big Brenda challenged the rules, and the warden allowed her to get into the game. She fought against several inmates. Now, she's a six-foot-three, 250-pound red-haired Irishwoman. She's an amateur boxer too. Not an easy opponent to defeat. Well, that is until she ran into me.

I've never been a great fighter. I stand six feet tall and weigh two hundred and thirty pounds. I'm no stronger or faster than an ordinary man my size would be. However, I have an advantage over other men. I am incapable of feeling remorse. It doesn't matter who I go up against, man or woman. I always take them down. I will do anything to win. I have no honor system. Look up ruthlessness in the dictionary and you will see a picture of me. So, there we were. Big Brenda and me. Fighting for the championship in a heavyweight inter gender boxing match. Many men would be nervous. Some would be cocky. I was neither. I never underestimate my opponents, male or female. That's why I'm still alive. In front of three thousand male inmates and almost two hundred corrections officers, Big Brenda and I fought each other.

Big Brenda is quite strong, and she's got a lot of technique. I've been watching her. I studied her moves. She was an aggressive boxer. Always on the move. My style was different. I am always on the defensive. My moves are designed to block my opponent's strikes and get him or her to wear themselves out before I take them out when I get the chance. Big Brenda came at me. I dodged blow after blow, and what I couldn't dodge, I blocked. She came after me more aggressively, growing tired of the game. I made her work for it. Until she got frustrated, abandoned caution and came at me not with technique but with rage. I almost smiled. That was the opening I was waiting for. I lashed out, and my fist connected with Big Brenda's temple. Down she went, like a mountain. She had to be carried out of the boxing ring on a stretcher. Unconscious. I had won. The spectators couldn't believe their eyes. Only when I stood victorious did I smile. Was there any doubt that I would win? I mean, please! I'm strong, fast, smart, agile and completely without conscience. And I am also cautious and adaptable, instead of cocky and overconfident. Pragmatic to the bitter end. How could I ever lose any contest? I always won. No matter who my opponents were. Male and female alike, I sent them packing. That's what I do.

After winning the boxing championship for the inmates, I had become the prison's favorite man. The blacks and the Asians and Latinos alike respected me. Even the supremacists grudgingly admitted that I was an excellent fighter. You see, we're all prisoners here, regardless of skin color. The guards are the enemy. On this, we were all united. I was their champion. Yeah, I am the top dog in the joint. And nobody suspects that I'm not even supposed to be there. I'm going to stick around. Why leave the funhouse? Seriously. Especially since I had so many toys to play with. Speaking of toys...surely enough, Janice came calling. She hadn't been fond of Big Brenda, who was currently at the infirmary, and came by to congratulate me on my big win. We celebrated my winnings in our own special way.

I told the other inmates my plan. I'd go into the laundry room, and the other guys would be there watching as I fucked her till kingdom come. It worked perfectly. I leaned back against the wall while Janice knelt before me and gave me the blowjob of the century. She fingered her pussy while sucking my cock. Truth be told, I got off on it. When I came, she drank my seed. Then, I turned her around and fucked her in the ass. I spread them plump butt cheeks of hers and shoved my dick up her ass. Janice had a surprisingly tight ass, considering her backdoor fun proclivity. I held her by the hips and thrust into her. She was screaming her lungs out as my ten inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black cock filled her tight anal crevice. I fucked her ass good. It was almost as if I wanted to make her ass pay for being so damn tempting. This skinny black chick had the nicest apple bottom I'd seen in ages. Word!

While I fucked her, the inmates hooted and hollered, cheering me on. If Janice was surprised to discover that she had an audience, she didn't let it bother her. I fucked her good, drilling my dick fast and hard into her butt hole. Emboldened, I spanked her ass while fucking her. She yelped in surprise but didn't protest. I spanked her ass until her jet-black skin turned blue. That's when I came, sending my hot cum deep inside her asshole. Janice shrill scream was music to my ears. Laughing, I pulled out of her. Then, I exchanged high-fives with my audience before pulling my trousers and leaving. I notice Janice burning holes into the back of my neck with her eyes as she readjusted her clothes before returning to work. For once she's the one who got screwed. Courtesy of yours truly. If I was a hero to the inmates before, I had just become a demigod in their eyes.

That night, I told Doyle about my exploits. We had a good laugh. He didn't like Janice either. She was an arrogant bitch who treated most of us like dirt. Frigging corrections officers sometimes think they're god or something. We were sitting in our respective beds, trading stories about the day. Doyle told me about how a supremacist came after him in the kitchen and he defended himself using boxing moves he copied from me. I smiled, and clapped his shoulder. The dude was learning to be strong. Good for him! He told me that he was leaving the prison in a few weeks. He was getting released. He was going to live in Arkansas with his older brother James, a farmer. I was happy for Doyle. Truly. He didn't belong in a place like this. Especially since he only got incarcerated because he beat up some homophobe. Did those damn judges know that the homophobe might have been trying to kill him? Of course not. Conservatives be damned. Doyle suddenly leaned forward and kissed me. I looked at him, surprised. He grinned, telling me he'd been wanting to do this for a long time.

This was news to me. Doyle is an enigma. He's a gay guy who's always trying to avoid some guys sexual advances while seeking out other men. He's got a thing for young inmates, especially blacks and Latinos. That's what gets him in trouble. Lots of these young black and Latino guys are gay or bisexual, but are worried about the entire prison finding out. Doyle isn't the most discrete man in the world. So, when he told me that he had feelings for me, I was surprised. I asked him why. He grinned, and told me that I was different from other men. I was ruthless, yet I was the only man who treated him like a human being. I was a good guy in his eyes. Truth be told, I was tempted. Doyle was a sexy guy with a good, athletic body. I hadn't been with a man since I came to the prison. So, why not? I kissed him back.

Doyle kissed me passionately. And I found myself kissing him back. We rolled around on my bed, undressing hastily. He smiled, and helped me undress. We looked at each other's naked bodies. Doyle was sexy as hell. Lean, muscular, and well-endowed. He had a big dick too, at least eight inches, quite thick and uncut, like me. We stroked each other's cocks. He grinned, then bent down and took me into his mouth. I stroked Doyle's head as he sucked me off. Man, I had never been sucked like this before. His mouth engulfed my manhood better than any man or woman before him ever had. I completely let go, relaxed and enjoyed. Doyle worked me over with that fantastic technique of his. Until I surrendered and came. He drank my seed eagerly, then wiped his mouth. We smiled at each other. I slowly let out my breath. That was fun. Lots of fun. We fell asleep in each other's arms. I must say this was one of the best nights of my existence.

This was the beginning of different times for Doyle and me. We became lovers. Discrete ones, of course. I continued to rule the prison system as the Alpha Male on the institution. Both inmates and corrections officers knew better than to mess with me. I organized a posse around myself. Ruthless young Latino and black males armed to the teeth. We ran the place. I was getting offered so much action it wasn't funny. Closeted gay male inmates, gay corrections officers and female officers all offered me a piece of their pie. I had a lot of fun across the board. Tapping so much male and female booty my dick got sore. Doyle wasn't jealous. He knew that I cared for him and we had sex every night no matter what. I now had power, respect, money from the drug trade and all the sex I could want. I had finally found my Paradise!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers