A Question of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I agreed reluctantly, letting her slip from my arms. She straightened her dress again and took my hand, picking up her handbag as she led me out of the bedroom and through the house to the front door. I wasn't sure why I hadn't realized it when she got here, but it just never occurred to me how she got here. No, she didn't drive a rental car or take a taxi. She actually had what I would call a "short" limo waiting in the driveway. The driver climbed from the front seat and held the back door open for us as Linda led me to the car. I watched her ass wiggle as she climbed in, holding a hand out for me as she settled in the back seat. I ducked down and climbed into the spacious back seat.

The limo had two seats facing each other, one forward and one facing backwards. There was a little bar built into the driver's side and a tinted glass barrier between the passenger and driver's compartment. I sat on the seat facing Linda as the driver closed the door. Linda smiled at me and reached out, taking my hand and pulling me to the forward facing seat with her. She swiveled herself around, pulling her legs up under her and leaning back across my lap, looking up at me. She looped an arm around my neck and pulled her face to mine, pressing her lips softly against mine.

Half an hour. That's how long I held her like that, the two of us kissing and gently caressing each other through our clothing. My hand had long found its way under her dress, caressing her tender wet lips while we kissed. I wouldn't have thought you could kiss that long, but apparently, I can with her. We untangled from each other only when the car stopped and the chauffer opened the door to let us out.

I didn't even pay attention to the name of the little restraunt we were stopped in front of. Basically, I didn't care. I was totally and completely under her spell and only really cared that we were spending time together. We sat across the table from each other, chatting about nothing in particular. Favorite color, favorite activities, favorite way to be held, or kissed or touched. Favorite food, favorite hobby, favorite books, favorite movies, favorite music. You get the idea. Nothing important but at the same time, everything important. I barely noticed what we ate, the meal selected by Linda. The wine, another high quality, rather expensive bottle was down to the last sips when she announced it was time to get me home, she had a flight to catch.

We walked out to the limo hand in hand and allowed the driver to open the door for us. She let go of my hand and slipped into the car, allowing me to follow. The door had barely closed before she was pulling the skirt up, and then, rolling the slinky formfitting dress all the way up her body and off over her head. "We have half an hour," she whispered, sitting there in just her see-through panties and bra. "What do you suppose we should do with that?"

"I think I know what to do," I answered, reaching out to her and pulling her towards me. She smiled back and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"As much as I love your kisses, how about we put this someplace first and then we can make love while we kiss," she whispered, rubbing the bulge in my pants as she swiveled her body around to straddle me on her knees.

"Sure," I answered, letting go of her to undo my pants.

"Uh uh. Let me," she said, reaching for my hands and pulling them from my belt. "You have better things to do with these," she said with a girlish giggle as she pulled my hands to her bra covered tits. "And you don't have to leave that on either, if you don't want to."

"I definitely don't," I answered, stroking my fingers down between her full round breasts to unclip the clasp between the two see-through cups.

"Good. I don't want to either," she answered, pulling the front of my pants apart and working my hard-on out the front.

"I can make that easier," I suggested, lifting my butt off the seat, and her with me, so she could work my pants and the tiny briefs down my thighs to my knees.

"Oh God I've been looking forward to this for so long," she sighed as she pulled the tiny panty aside and rubbed my cockhead between her lips, teasing me as well as herself as she wet my head with her juices. She closed her eyes and settled down on me, slowly sinking down over my shaft as the motion of the now moving car bounced her slightly up and down my shaft. I felt my cock slide deeper into her until I felt the end of her tunnel pushing back against my head. She opened her eyes and looked down at me. "Now I'm ready for that kiss," she whispered.

I tilted my head back and moved my hands back to her breasts, capturing both now bare mounds of sexiness while she pressed her soft lips to mine. I moaned softly into her mouth as she began to ride slowly up and down my cock, her soft wet pussy teasing every inch of my length as she lifted and lowered herself on me. Her motion was slow, caring, hurried but not at the same time. We both wanted it, we both were looking for the release, but at the same time we both wanted to let it drag out as long as we could. She slid up and down, her body periodically moving more quickly, and then intentionally slowing it down again. I could tell she was trying to make it last for both of us. I massaged her breasts as she slid up and down my rock hard shaft, the tingle and urgency building but not quite undeniable yet.

I felt her motion change, her hips rocking more urgently, her strokes picking up speed as her pussy started to contract and squeeze my fat shaft. "My God Gene! I'm coming. Oh shit I'm commmmmmmming!" she moaned loudly as she pulled her lips from mine, her forehead still resting against mine as she started to plunge herself down my shaft with each stroke. I could feel her pussy clenching and spasming around me as she drove herself down onto me, the increase in sensations pushing my own climax to the very edge. I'd been holding back, wanting to make this last as long for both of us as I could, but her climaxing pussy was more than I could restrain.

"Uh. Fuck," I grunted as my body jerked with an involuntary spasm, jamming my fat cock all the way into her as the first gush of cum pushed up into her. Time and again my body bucked under her, her moans of pleasure increasing with each strong surge of cum into her pussy.

"Oh God Gene!" she moaned as she sat on me, her body still occasionally shuddering and trembling as her orgasm slowly faded away.

"Yeah. I agree," I answered her breathlessly, my brain still somewhat foggy from the intensity of the climax we shared.

She sat on me, not that I wanted her to move anyway, and looked down into my eyes intensely. "God I love how you feel against me and in me and near me. I feel like a moth drawn to a flame. I just can't seem to ever get you out of my mind."

"I know what you mean. My firemen seem to think I'm in love with someone."

"Are you?" she asked quietly, sitting still on me and giving me all the time I needed to find the right answer, but giving me no indication of what she preferred that answer to be.

"I know it sounds pretty silly. I mean this is chick flick movie kind of stuff. Love at first sight and all? That doesn't really happen. But I have to admit, when you stepped through my door today I could barely breath. My heart was pounding so hard I was afraid you'd be able to hear it. When you held me in the bedroom, I didn't want you to let go, not ever. If I were to ask Grace, she'd say that's exactly what love is supposed to feel like. That's what it felt like with her. It's something I wasn't expecting to ever feel again."

"Good," she said softly, leaning over to reach for her small handbag. She opened it and dug into the small clutch and pulled out a long gold chain. "I know it's still hard for you. And I know I can't ever replace your wife, and I don't want to even try. But I do want to find a place in your heart that's mine," she said as she moved her hand to mine. She pulled it from her bare breast, and held it between us. I watched as she moved her other hand down to her pussy and then pulled her glistening finger to my hand, rubbing her pussy juices around my finger, lubricating it to allow her to slide my wedding ring off my finger. I watched as she unclasped the heavy gold chain and then slipped the ring onto the loop of gold. With a smile she put the chain over my head, letting it rest on my chest with the wedding ring suspended by it. "Step one," she whispered. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah. I think so," I answered her.

"Good. Next time, maybe we'll see about leaving the ring on her dresser when we go out."

"When will the next time be?" I asked as the car slowed and pulled off the highway onto the narrow country lane I lived on.

"It's hard to say," she answered with a shrug. "My schedule gets crazy at times. But I know that I won't come to town without coming to see you," she said softly before leaning down and kissing me again.

We felt the car slow and make the sharp turn that probably meant we were back to my house. To my surprise she continued to sit on me, making no attempt to dress or cover herself. "Give me your phone," she finally said, still sitting astride me, my long since softened cock trapped inside her.

It took a little bit but I managed to get my pants up far enough to dig my phone from the pocket. I unlocked it and handed it to her. She sat for several seconds, punching something into it, which I hoped was her phone number.

"This is my private cell number. You are one of a very few people that has it. I can't always answer my phone, but if I can...I'd love to hear your voice from time to time."

"I'd like that as well," I answered as she reluctantly nodded and pushed herself off of me, the car having been sitting still for some time. She helped me pull my pants up and fix them over my shrunken cock and then I helped her dress again. With a final kiss I leaned over, opened the door and slid out. "Linda," I said quietly. "I don't even know your last name."

"Does it matter? I mean, would knowing my name make you love me more?" she asked looking up at me, searching my face and eyes for some hidden answer.

"Probably not."

"Good. Then don't worry about it. Trust that you know as much about me as you need to... for now."

"Okay," I whispered back, leaning down for a final kiss before closing the door. I stepped back and the limo backed out of the drive and headed away. I sighed with disappointment, reaching up and fingering the gold chain and wedding ring around my neck. I wondered to myself if what I felt for Linda would make me push my wife's love away. All that the two of us shared, all that we planned, all that we experienced together. I wasn't sure I was ready to lose that. Still holding the ring on the chain I walked back into the house and closed the door.

I sat down in my favorite recliner and turned on my phone. I scrolled through the contacts list and found what I was looking for. It just said 'Linda' with a phone number. I didn't really know anything more than I did before she showed up at the door, with the exception that I knew I was falling in love with this unusual woman.

It was almost bed time when I finally gave in. I'd been looking at my phone so often that the battery was nearly dead. I plugged the phone in, turned it on one more time as I sat on the edge of my bed and typed out what would be one of the very few text messages I'd ever sent to a woman.

Linda. Just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful lunch. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Talk to you soon. Gene

I sent the message and then put the phone on the headboard before clicking the bedroom light off and laying down.

I was almost asleep when the phone rang, the vibration making it dance on the headboard. I picked the phone up, not using what I wouldn't call a sweet voice. "Hello," I practically grunted, presuming it was a department related issue.

"Is that any way to say hello to your lover?"

"Huh? Linda? I wasn't expecting it to be you. Sorry," I answered, rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes.

"You sound sleepy. Were you already in bed?"

"Actually. Yeah," I answered.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I guess I just didn't think you'd be in bed already. It's only midnight here."

"Only midnight? Where's here?"

"New York."

"Oh. That makes sense."

"So. You're in bed already? I can let you go so you can go back to sleep."

"Oh you don't have to."

"You sure? You sound pretty tired."

"Yeah. It was a long day. I'm used to getting up pretty early."

"Well, then I will let you get to sleep. I'll just tell you that I wish I was there sharing your bed. Almost every night I go to sleep thinking about you laying with me, your arm around me, holding my breast, holding me against you. I felt so safe and cared for. It's a feeling I don't ever want to lose."

"Well. If I can we'll do it again. I know I enjoyed it as much as you did."

"Good. I'll be out of touch a few days. I'm headed overseas. I'll call you when I get back if you'd like."

"Yes I would like!" I agreed.

"Alright then. It's a date, so to speak. I'll talk to you when I get back. And Gene... "

"Yeah?"

"Thank YOU for today."

"You're welcome"

"Sweet dreams! "

"You too," I answered her before the phone clicked dead. I set it on the headboard and lay there awake for what felt like hours before sleep finally came.

12