A Quiet Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Daddy!" she screams, "Eat me! Suck me dry!" My sex-hazed daughter groans loudly, "I'm gonna cum for ya!"

Catherine's words set me afire. I greedily devour this taboo cunt even more. I nibble on an engorged clit.

I feel her body quiver even more. As I increase the lapping tongue, my daughter's body trembles even more. I know I was about to cause her to have a first-ever incestuous climax.

"Oh Father!" Catherine squeals with humping hips, "Omigod!" She yells into the room, "Oh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!" A final shriek sounds as a powerful climax arrives, "Sweeeeeet fuckkkkkkkk!"

I was amazes at how turned on Catherine was. Her excited pussy squirts all over my face. Puddles of thick cum fill a greedy mouth and runs down my chin. An anxious tongue keeps licking and sucking as the orgasm peaks.

Soon Catherine calms down. A pair of slender legs slowly drops. She moans as a satisfied pussy contracts with the subsiding climax. A slender body goes limp. Eyes closed. She lay motionless.

I sit up on knees and examine this forbidden woman. It is a perfect female form. Catherine is certainly going to be the most beautiful fuck I've ever had. I feel the desire to dominate her as much as possible. With an evil grin, I lean forward.

No, bitch," I growl, roughly jerking her legs open, "We're just beginnin'."My sex driven daughter is enjoying what I'm doing. A set of curvy legs willing opens wide and high. I thrust my cock at the glistening pussy quickly. I surged into the hot honey hole up to the balls.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Catherine's cries out, "Omigod, yes Daddy. Do it! Do it to me hard!"

"Yesssssssssssss!" I scream almost savagely, "Yes! You Goddamn bitch! I'm gonna fuck you hard an' raw!"

I pump my daughter with thrusts that are both fast and furious. Our bodies crash together. A rounded ass and hips blindly rise to meet each stroke. I have never been so full of uncontrollable lust.

"Ooooooooooooooeeeeeeee!" she gasps "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy!"

Catherine's body bucks and writhers beneath me. I can feel the trembling that says a powerful orgasm is rising. The forbidden tight pussy is getting even tighter as the spasmodic muscles contract with pleasure.

"Juzzus Catherine!" I announce loudly, "I'm cummin'! I'm cummin' hard!"

"Fill me up, Daddy!" she screams, "I wanna feel your hot cum inside me!"

With a final thrust my sperm explodes. It was the most powerful climax I had experienced in years. I actually saw stars with the powerful waves.

Those beautiful hips rise to meet mine. That sexy young body vibrates with lust as the climax peaks. A lovely mouth forms a silent scream of delight.

Catherine's bucking suddenly cease. Her nubile body tonics and then collapses totality exhausted. I follow suit and at first drape over that wonderful, hot body and then slide next to her. We both pant to regain our breaths.

"That was incest," I say.

"No, Father," Catherine disagrees softly, "That was wonderful."

Turning to face me she adds in a hurried voice, "An' it was love."

We then engage into a deep French kiss. My cock robotically becomes hard again. My daughter starts pressing against me.

Suddenly Catherine pushes me back. A set of blue eyes sparkles mischievously. She looks down at my hardening rod.

"You gave me the finest cunt eatin' I've ever had." She hotly predicts in a hushed voice while pushing me to my back, "It's time your daughter shows you how great of a cocksucker she is."

Catherine easily slithers down my chest. A warm hand captures a very stiff rod. It is guided slowly toward a set of ruby lips. A soft tongue dances on the head. Pre-cum seeps in response to the loving touches. It then trails the underside of my cock and traces the seam from the glans to the ball sac.

Tender kisses and feathery caresses stimulated the balls. It automatically retracts to the compassionate digits. A pair of ruby lips sucks on the scrotum with a hot tongue licking between each touch. This loving makes a stiffen rod even harder.

I couldn't believe how wonderful this act is! My daughter is making love to my cock. I am getting the greatest blowjob of all time!

"Oh daddy," Catherine groans moving back up the cock head, "your gonna taste so good."

My daughter's hot mouth then inhales fully. I had never been sucked so hard. An experienced tongue laps and washes my stiff rod completely. A pleasuring mouth's walls adhered to the cockshaft. My daughter's head moves up and down slowly as I pump just as slow into her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth, daddy," Catherine moans, temporarily removing the erect shaft, "Oh please, fuck my mouth."

I move in and out of the sucking machine. As I said, this was feeling like nothing I had ever experienced. It was a blowjob being done out of love not lust.

Her forbidden lips were like silk. It seem every inch of my stiff dick was being loved. The hardness of the rod made me think the skin was going to split from the growing erection.

"Omigod, Baby," I groan loudly, "I'm never had my cock feel this way before!"

"Please cum in my mouth, Daddy," Catherine huskily orders, "Let me pleasure you as you so deserve." She sucks in my very hard dick to the hilt and then backs out. "I want you to be proud of how good of a blow job I can give."

She again captures the erect pole in a warm mouth. This time the rhythm picks up. Humming is felt as a blonde mane nods up and down. Now, that was an act her mother had never done. It was fantastic!

"Yes! Yes Goddamn it! Yes, Baby!" I wail lifting hips off the carpet, "I wanna cum in your mouth! I want my daughter to taste all my juices!"

The sperm rises in my ball sac. I can feel that I'm already to explode. That forbidden mouth increases the humming.

I've had blowjobs before. Yet this one was different. Catherine was truly making love to my cock. She was promotion a strong cum from her father.

"Ooooooooooooh, Baby!" I yell into the room, "I'm gonna cum now!" I shout even louder "I'm gonna cum!" My humping speeds up. "I'm gonna cum now!"

Catherine sucks even deeper. That blond mane waves frantically like an excited cheerleader's pom-poms. I know she wants to taste her daddy's sperm.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!" I shriek as the first wave of cum exits the throbbing rod, "Oooooooooooooh!"

Catherine dutifully drinks all the taboo love juices. She hungrily swallows every drop. Not any of the sperm escapes. I had just received the most complete blowjob ever.

"Oh my god, baby," I pant, "You're a magnificent cocksucker!"

"I told you I was," she brags crawling back up my wet body, "An' that will be the first of many such blowjobs."

We kiss passionately. I taste myself in her mouth. Our bodies press hotly against the other.

"Take me from behind, father!" Catherine pants breaking the kiss, "I want ya to buttfuck me!"

In a rapid motion, she sits up on knees and elbows. I shift just as fast to get up behind that hot body. My cock waves vulgarly while positioning next to that rounded hard ass.

This is something my wife stopped doing with me over ten years ago. I loved to butt fuck but she said it was "Just too dirty". It was wonderful my daughter didn't believe in that.

Wiggling that tight ass, she promotes, "You know it ain't a complete act of incest 'til you butt fuck me."

Catherine reaches behind and grabs the fine ass cheeks. A pink anus is offered. Her sexy legs open slightly wider.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she bags, "Fuck your daughter up the ass." With another inviting wiggle she adds lustfully, "Butt fuck your daughter raw!"

I needed no more encouragement. I excitedly mount Catherine. My stiff cock is ready to penetrate the alluring asshole. A pulsating penis head is placed at the opening. The taboo anus is prepared with nervous fingers. She moans softly while pushing back onto the probing digits.

"Gawd," Catherine whispers, "I feel so hot,"

I knew how she felt. My cock is oozing with pre-semen. Leaning in closer, I pump fingers into the quavering opening. My daughter was even hotter than before.

"I've never wanted a man to fuck my ass like I want you to do, Daddy," Catherine huskily moans, "I've never offered up my ass like this before."

The anus loosens. My pleasure making fingers are removed. Then I take my hard cock and press it smoothly against the quavering asshole.

"Ohhhhh!" She yips flinching involuntarily.

I thought she was going to pull away. Then Catherine relaxes. My cock feels the pretty puckered hole open. The sphincter grasps at the glans.

"Do it," she pleads, looking back at me and licking full lips, "Please buttfuck me, Daddy."

Slowly, tenderly, my stiff penis head is press into the taboo asshole. Catherine hunches back. The sensation was so fantastic I thought I was going to burst.

Then, suddenly, the shaft slides inside. The ring of a tight sphincter is gripping it. Catherine is breathing heavily, and the insides of her thighs were trembling. I look down. The sight of my cock partially inside my daughter's sexy ass made me harder still.

"I've never invited a man to ass fuck me," Catherine pants, "So in a sense, dear Father, I'm a virgin."

That was most titillating statement ever said to me. I intended to make this the best ever buttfuck. It would also be a very loving act of sex.

We rest for a moment as Catherine gets used to the feeling me in her. Then I push slowly forward, burying more of a forbidden swollen dick inside. I run hands across a trim back onto a set of taut buttocks.

"Oh, baby," I groan watching a stiff cock disappear into that tight anus, "you feel so perfect. I've never had such'a wonderful ass to fuck like this before!"

"Yes, Daddy," a tearing Catherine moans back, "My ass is for your use as you wish."

The sensation was exquisite. She was soft inside, slick and hot, and incredibly tight. I could feel the internal muscles gripping tightly. It felt if it was almost pulling me in.

"I feel your cock, Daddy," Catherine groans, "It is a wonderful feelin'."

She starts to rock against me faster. I know an orgasm was closing in. Our wet flesh slaps together. My sweat drips onto her back.

The drops mix with body moisture. I could feel that forbidden asshole starting to tighten with pleasure sensations. It was stimulating a rising climax.

"Go for it, Daddy," Catherine breathes, "This was destine to happen." My groaning daughter then whispers, "It hurts in such'a wonderful way." She begs huskily, "Please don't stop."

I skim my hand under a flat belly and up a firm thigh. I find an extremely wet pussy. It was lustfully dripping. My hard cock pushes deeper as I use probing fingertips to brush across an oversensitive clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," Catherine moans pushing back onto me.

An engorged clit is stroke faster as my daughter starts to rock backwards and forwards. A lovely set of asscheeks flexes as my hard cock buries into that taboo asshole. Catherine was trembling as I press my balls against her cunt. Her breathing was almost a pant.

"You've taken all of me," I whisper, kissing her neck. "Can you feel that? All of me in your beautiful ass?"

"Yessss," Catherine breathes. "God, yes. You're in my ass. Your hard cock is in my ass completely!"

"Can you feel how deep I am?" I ask.

"So deep," Catherine nods answering in a breathless voice, "An' so hard."

My sex hazed daughter looks back at me. Then glances down to see where our bodies join. She trembles excitedly at the sight

I feel my child shudder. A faraway look is in those blue eyes. A father's cock hardens even more knowing she is happy.

"Fuck my ass," she moans, "Make me cum, my wonderful Daddy."

Slowly, I begin to rotate a stiff cock in and out. I couldn't believe I hadn't climaxed yet. I was incredibility turned on by my girl's words.

Looking down, I was treated to the sight of a tight set of buttocks twitching. It was the final vision for my lust to explode. Slowly I withdraw the stiff cock until only the head was inside. Then it is driven back in hard.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Catherine gasps arching a slender back, "Like that, Father! Fuck me!

"Baby," I promise while shoving the shaft fully in, "prepare for the best ass fuckin' you'll ever get!"

"Ohhhhhh, shit!" Catherine reacts to the deeper penetration, "It feels so gooood!"

I was up to the balls in my daughter's ass. It was warm, tight and wonderful. I hump like a dog in heat.

"Baby," I groan pumping harder, "you're ass is so firm. So good!" I impel deeper into the willing orifice.

"Bein' ass fuck by you, Daddy, is such'a wonderful experience," Catherine coos. She hisses hotly, "Your cock feels so big." My sex-hazed daughter wails loudly, "I know I'm not gonna sit comfortably for a while!"

Those words had me really hot. I was full of lust that had to be satisfied now. My balls start slapping quicker against a very wet cunt.

"Faster!" Catherine implores, "Faster! Make your horny daughter cum!"

"That's exactly what I'll do!" I hotly promise, speeding up the rhythm even more.

I shove as deep as possible with each repetition. The feel is just too good to believe. There was a wish I should have butt-fucked this ass years ago.

"You're doin' it, Daddy!" Catherine squeals, " Ass fuckin' is great!" She announces, "I'm gonna cum!" My hot girl orders, "Feel my cunt! Feel how wet it is!"

My hand returns to the very wet pussy. It is even hotter. I masturbate the clit.

"I'm cumming!" I yell.

Catherine hunches a taunt ass back into the plunging rod. She wants ever ounce of her Daddy's cum up her bowels. Tears of joy flow down her cheeks.

"Ahhhhhh!" she screams from the delightful sensation.

"Oh gawd!" I wail, 'I'm cummin', Baby!" I howl wildly, "I'm cummin' right up your ass!"

What seems to be a gallon of cum is fired up Catherine's ass. The anus sphincter tenses around the hard shaft. It was so tight I couldn't move. This was the closest hole I had ever had a cock in.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" Catherine shrieks, "Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Our bodies shimmer and quake together. We do one last tonic pose. Then we fall apart. My cock makes a 'pop' leaving her ass. Eventually we calmed down.

We immediately roll into the other's arms. We lock into a deep French kiss. Our bodies are covered with a sheen of sweat and love juices.

Breathless Catherine cuddles my sweat-covered chest. My softening cock flops aimlessly. She slowly runs fingers through my hair.

"God," she gasps, "Mom an idiot to turn you down."

"For God's sake," I gasp back with a grin "don't let her hear you say that."

"This'll always be our little secret, Daddy," she promises.

Glancing at the clock I saw that the time was after eleven. I knew my wife would be wrapping up her bingo thing. Shortly Catherine and I would have to clean up and make remove any evidence of our loving making.

"When will Mom be home?" she asks placing pecks on my neck.

"In about an hour," I estimate feeling a perky titty.

"Then we can go again?" she remarks placing more kisses on my neck and cheek, "I could use another good fuck from you, Daddy."

"We could get caught," I said just to be cautious.

"We could," Catherine quips, "But I think we could a fuck one more time."

"Oh God baby," I whisper hotly, "How many times can'ya go?"

"I dunno, Daddy," she whispers back rubbing a wet cunt on my thigh, "How much pussy can you handle?"

"Your father's cock," I brag shifting on top of that nubile, young body, "can handle all the cunt you can give 'im."

A set of curvy legs opens wide. My hard cock quickly finds its target. A stiff head inserts pass a set of glistening pussy lips.

"Oh, Daddy," Catherine moans, "I'm becomin' such'a whore for you."

That statement makes me as hard as ever. I push in deeper. After few easy thrusts I was buried to the hilt inside my daughter again. It felt like my cock is encased in the most wonderful cunt ever.

"How does that feel, Baby?" I ask starting a full plunging.

"Oh, father," she groans with closed eyes, "This is so much better than any cock I've ever had. With tightening legs around my back, she coos huskily, "Boys are always pushin' themselves in so roughly. This feels as if you're fillin' me with love."

"Now this is a true act of love, Baby," I say pulling about half way out and then back in as smoothly as possible, "My cock is makin' love to your wonderful, tight cunny."

"Oh yes, Father," Catherine agrees in a hushed voice, "This is love! A true act of love!"

I add a little sideways movement so that I was rubbing my little girl's pussy in every way possible. Her legs tighten even more. It is making her insane with passion.

"How's this, Baby?" I quiz, "Am I makin' you hotter than ever?"

"Oh sweet Jesus," she moans. "This is the best fuck ever!" She blindly urges, "Keep it up, Daddy! Keep fuckin' this whore deep!"

My chest presses against her breasts. A set of erect nipples teases my skin. It only makes my passion grow.

I pick up the speed of the thrusting. The faster I get; the faster our breathing goes. I believe at that moment we are as deeply in love as we are in lust

"Daddy!" A huffing Catherine wails, "You're makin' my pussy hotter than it's ever been!" Still with eyes close, she contorts a blond head backwards squealing, "You're the best fuck I've ever had! Screw me into the floor, Father!"

"An', my gorgeous daughter, are the finest piece o' ass I've ever had!" I groan back humping as fast as possible.

We fuck with such lust that our bodies were bouncing across the carpet. With arms and legs squeezing forcefully against my body, I knew she was welcoming every thrust. I feel her trembling as thrill waves arrive.

"Aaaaaaaaggghhhhh!" she screams, Ohhhhhhhhh sweet fuck!" She screeches even louder, "Yes, Daddy! Yes! You're whore daughter is ready to cum again!"

Catherine's hips lift with each withdrawal. Her sexy, nubile body buckles with every plunge. A tight ass bounces on the floor with each repetition.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Yessssssss," she screeches into the room, "Fuck me hard, Daddy!" My lust driven daughter screams, "I need it so badly! I want ya to fill up my cunt with your juices, Daddy!"

Hearing these words come from my little girl had me even hotter. I drive a hard cock deeper into her. The forebidden pleasure-making hole is almost attack savagely.

"Goddamn you, girl!" I moans loudly, "You're gotta whore's cunt!" I yowl.

"Yes daddy," Catherine pants, "yessss!" she squeals, "I do have a whore's cunt! For you father! I'm your whore!"

I suddenly pull out. Stopping where just the tip of my cock was inside her. It is a tease to make her even hotter.

"No, Daddy!" she screams angrily, "Don't stop!"

I push forward and thrust deeper. A set curvy legs wraps around me tightly. I know it is so I won't be able to pull out again.

"Oh yes, Daddy!" My daughter moans, "Harder! Fuck me harder!!"

I ram with long, deep strokes. She pushes up to meet every thrust. We bounce in unison while moving across the carpeted floor.

Catherine's eyes stay close. A pair of ruby lips opens to form silent moans. She gasps as I drive the air out each time my cock goes deep.

A pair of anxious hands reaches around me and grasps my ass. They forcibly squeeze. My sex driven daughter pushes me deeper.

My hands reach under her to grip a firm, young ass. My lips find a young breast. I gently tug on an erect nipple.

"Oh, Ohhhh! Yess!" she grunts, "Da---, Dad---, Dadddy!" my sexy daughter pants, "I'm cummin'!" she wails, "Ohmigod!" she pants between thrusts. "Iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

I feel the spasms rising deep inside her. A tight, young vagina milks my plummeting rod. Her toes curl. Heels dig into my back. I can't hold back any longer.

"Oh, Baby!" I gasps, "I'm gonna cum!"