A Quiet Neighbourhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say we felt nervous was an understatement – every fibre in my body was telling me to turn and run – but what was pushing us forward was an excitement greater than any fear we felt.

We walked into the restaurant and the reaction again was much as it had been before. We'd sat talking for almost an hour, so this was most likely a different set of customers to the ones who had seen me walk in naked before, but the effect we had was exactly the same. This time though, I didn't feel embarrassment, or like I wanted to dive in a hole and hide. Instead I just turned to Melissa, and we grinned at each other.

We walked hand-in-hand up the aisle of the restaurant to the counter. The guy behind the counter was young, black and cute, and he grinned broadly as we approached. "What can I get you lovely ladies today?" he asked.

We leaned against the counter – it came up to above our waists, and I felt cold plastic-coated wood press against my bare thighs and belly – while we decided what to order. Melissa slipped an arm around my waist, resting it there, lightly, just above my butt, hand curved around my hip. I didn't mind.

In the end, we stuck to milkshakes. With real sadness the server stepped back from the counter to fix them for us – although he kept looking back over his shoulder at us while he did so. Staff in the kitchens kept peering round the brushed metal cookers and machines to catch a glimpse of us, and as we stood and waited for our 'shakes, customers approached us. Mostly male, the offered compliments (both clean and, well, not-so-clean!) on our bodies and asked (or didn't bother to ask) to take our picture on their camera phones. Well, how could we stop them? We just went with it, holding on to each other for safety, beaming grins of excitement.

One young woman approached and asked what was, of course, a reasonable question – why were we naked?

"Hot day," Melissa replied without further elaboration.

"Not the only hot thing here," I murmured, low so only she could hear it. We both dissolved again into giggles.

Our milkshakes fixed, and paid for, we beat a hasty retreat out of the restaurant. Not all the patrons had been so welcoming – some of the guys approaching us, seeing our willingness to indulge their catcalls and requests for pictures (including some taken with us, rather than just of us), had begun to get a little handsy, and many of the other customers were actively hostile, expressing vocally their opinions on how what we were doing was "disgusting", how we were "whores" and "sluts" and "disgraceful" to be parading nude in a "family place." Some killjoy had probably called the cops already, so we had no intention of staying any longer than we had to, and we headed briskly back to the car and drove away.

I don't think either of us spoke about what we'd done, or what we were going to do next. We simply drove, decisively, back towards our neighbourhood. I felt as though I was going to explode – the tension of my arousal was incredible. I'd never been so turned on in all my life, the memory of being naked in front of all those people and the reality of seeing Melissa's nude body as she sat beside me in the car were almost too much to bear.

We screeched to a halt in Melissa's driveway and wordlessly we both scrambled from the car and dashed towards her house. She was eager, she fumbled the key in the lock, but after what felt like an eternity the front door was open and we bundled inside, kicking the door closed behind us.

Instantly she pinned me against the wall, and I kissed her, full and passionate on the mouth. We embraced hungrily, tongues writhing together, her hands around my wrists, holding me motionless, as if she feared I would run; but she needn't have worried. While I had plenty of experience with guys, I'd never gone further than kissing another woman before – certainly never been locked in a passionate, naked embrace with one before – but I was decided in my desire. I was aroused, I longed to be touched and caressed – Melissa was more than willing to accommodate and, indeed, shared my wants. I had no intention of doing anything other than going to bed with her.

Perhaps sensing this, she allowed my hands to go free, and I responded by wrapping my arms around her, grabbing her bare butt (how lovely it felt) and pulling her closer to me, before our mouths came together for another kiss.

She broke free for a moment, to look me in the eyes and, smiling, said the first words she had said since we left the restaurant – a one work question: "bed?"

I nodded. "Bed."

We raced up the stairs – Melissa first, me following (and ogling her perfectly-toned bare butt). Like a naked tornado we burst into the bedroom (it was untidy – she'd obviously not planned on having company today) and fell upon the bed – and upon each other. In most of my previous experiences of lovemaking, there was an element of undressing involved as part of the foreplay – that little mystery being unlocked as you gradually uncover more of your partner's body. Here, there was none of that – Melissa and I had been naked together the entire time we had been in each other's company today. Instead, what was new and exciting and mysterious was the sensation – the touch and taste of one another's skin. We were giving in to desires we had, I realised, both been suppressing for the past few hours. When I had gotten into Melissa's car and seen she was as naked as I was, I should have understood then and there that we would end up in bed together by the end of the day. We had both wanted it – all it took was the realisation that the other wanted it too.

We kissed, passionately, on our lips and all over our bodies. I took one of her nipples lightly between my teeth – she let out a little squeal of delight. She caressed my breasts, running her own tongue around the puckered areolas, smiling as I gasped in pleasure at the sensation. She rolled me over, one knee between my legs. I pushed up, pressing my sex against her thigh, feeling her in turn press herself against me. We ground together, kissing, caressing, breathing hard. She kissed my neck, breathily whispering in my ear; "have you ever done this before?"

I shook my head, smiling. "With a woman? No," I gasped. "But I'm pretty sure I can figure it out..."

My pussy ached with desire. I pushed harder against Melissa's thigh, leaving a smear of wetness on her skin. She separated from me, reached down with her hand, and ran her fingers around the moist, smooth fold of my cunt.

"Show me how you like it," she said. I took her eager hand in mine, separating off the index and middle fingers. She held them rigid – taking them by the base I ran them along my smooth, silky lips, letting her feel the wetness she had helped to cause, before sliding her fingers between them and dragging them, moistened, up, to press her fingertips on my swollen and throbbing clit. I moaned at the touch, and Melissa smiled. I moved the fingers up and down, showing her how I liked to pleasure myself, and then drew away my hand, returning again to caress her nude form as she masturbated me.

Her touch was incredible. All day I had been aroused and unable to satisfy my need to pleasure myself – now, freed from suppression, I gushed, moaning softly and happily. I could feel myself approaching the beginning of an orgasm but there was better yet to come, as Melissa drew away her hand. Kneeling in front of me on the bed she drew my knees wide apart with her hands, then leant forward between them, planting a series of light, delightful little kisses on my breasts, then my belly, then down to kiss my inner thighs before, oh my God yes, her mouth found its way to my cunt. She buried her face in my wetness, her tongue lapping at my lips and eagerly finding my clit. She lapped at me, licking me up and down, pushing the tip of her tongue into me – it felt incredible. I'd had guys do this to me but never as well as Melissa was doing it – and I'd never wanted anyone to do it as much as I did her.

I pushed against her, lifting up from the bed. I came suddenly, an explosion within me, causing me to moan and almost scream with the incredible release. I bucked and thrashed in the throes of orgasm but Melissa wasn't finished, as I fell back into the subsiding waves of pleasure she continued to lick and kiss, softer now but if anything more intense, bringing me back until moments later I came again, crying louder this time, breathless nonsense until I was dizzy and tingling.

Melissa drew herself up, pressing her naked body to mine as I lay, nearly stunned, on the bed. She stroked my hair, pushing stray strands back from where sweat had plastered them to my forehead, and kissed me. I tasted myself on her lips and tongue.

"OK," she said after the kiss, smiling, "your turn now."

What more is there to tell? I more than returned the favour to Melissa – drunk on her taste and her scent I ate her out until she came and then pushed my head away, laughing and gasping, her orgasm continuing even without my touch. We made love for much of the rest of the day until, finally spent, we lay under the covers of her bed, nude and wrapped in each others' arms, sleepy from our exertions.

"What shall we do now?" Melissa asked drowsily.

At first I didn't answer. "Well, you know something?" I said at last.

"What?" came her reply.

"I still don't have any clothes with me..."