A Rainy Night in Paris Ch. 12-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex, I need you so much," she moaned, coming off him in a wet squelch and lying back on the couch, her legs splayed as she fingered her clit. "Fuck me, please, hard and deep."

Alex struggled to get out of his clothes before falling on her, kissing her and sliding back into her, bottoming out with a soul joining moan before he started pistoning his cock in and out of her, hard and fast, her fingers pulling one orgasm after another out of her. The constant clenching and releasing of her vaginal muscles playing along the length of his cock felt exquisite and it did not take much to have him slamming and spurting into her as she wrapped her legs around him and encouraged him more and harder and deeper as she wailed her final release and went limp beneath him.

"Alex, that was, without a doubt, one of the best evenings I have had in my life and I do not think I ever want it to end," she said between kisses a few minutes later. "But I have to get up in the morning. Take me to bed, please?"

Alex helped her get up, weak-kneed as they both were and together they stumbled into the bedroom. Samantha was asleep almost as soon as she curled against him and Alex was soon asleep himself.

12