A Rainy Vacation

Story Info
Sister helps brother out on a rainy day.
3.2k words
4.37
430.4k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,255 Followers

A Family Vacation: what a brilliant idea. I only got two weeks off a year, and I was spending one of those weeks in a cabin in the Olympic Mountains with my Mom and Dad and my two older brothers. And it was still raining.

It was Sunday morning, and our parents and Jessie had gone to church, and wouldn't be back before noon. Stefan and I were left by ourselves in the cabin, with nothing much to do with ourselves. It might have been fun to go for a hike, but it was pouring outside. The others had taken the car, so it wasn't as if we could escape into town either. There wasn't even a tv in the place. Fortunately I had brought a good book.

"Have you ever had sex with a guy Andrea? I mean, are you a virgin?" Stefan asked me, right out of the blue. He was lounging on his sleeping pad on the cabin floor. I was sitting on the bed.

"Heck no" I answered without even thinking "What, are you kidding?" I was twenty-two years old at the time; I had lost my virginity at the age of sixteen in the back of my then boyfriends' dad's range rover.

Then the thought occurred to me. "You're not, are you? A virgin?"

Stefan was two years older than me. Growing up, he had always been overweight. When he was seventeen, he had weighed almost 300 pounds. I guess he hadn't had any girlfriends in high school. And he had always been really shy, more likely to be reading a book or playing computer games than hanging out with other kids. But he had lost a lot of weight in the last few years, and had really shaped up into a good looking guy. Besides, he'd been to college. Wasn't that what college was for, so that nerds could have sex?

"Well" he said blushing and putting down his book "Sort of."

"What do you mean, 'sort of'?"

"Uh... completely, totally."

"You mean you've never even fooled around with a girl?"

"No"

"Why?"

"I was just curious... You being a dyke and all."

I had come out to my family about a year ago. My parents didn't want to hear about it; they were probably hoping it was just a phase that I would grow out of. Our older brother Jessie had been most visibly upset by the news; only Stefan had been supportive. But then me and Stefan had always been buddies.

"No that's not what I meant" I said "Why haven't you had sex? Why haven't you at least fooled around with a girl? You haven't gone and gotten religion on me have you?"

"No" he said "Nothing like that. It's just that... Before I was always too... heavy and too shy. One time in the sixth grade, I think a girl liked me, but I didn't know what to do, so I was a jerk to her. I guess I was really immature at the time."

"Stefan, everybody's immature in the sixth grade."

"Anyway, I've never gotten over being shy. I still feel like I'm fat and ugly. I can't talk to women. I guess I'm afraid of them."

"You're talking to me. And I don't think you're ugly. You're not afraid of me, are you?"

"You're my sister Andrea, that's different."

"There's no reason for you not to be having sex Stef. You're smart, you're sweet, you're good looking. Just about any girl would be happy to jump in the sack with you Bro."

"Do you really think so?"

"Hell Yeah, of course I think so. In fact, maybe I could help you out."

"What do you mean?"

"I bet I have a bunch of girlfriends who would be happy to sleep with you."

"Really?"

I went through my mental rolodex, trying to think of all my straight friends. All of a sudden it didn't seem like I knew any who were single: Rosa had gotten married last summer, and Julia had just hooked up with a steady boyfriend. Bridget... well, I wouldn't sic her on my poor innocent brother.

"I'm sure I can come up with someone." I bluffed.

We went back to our books. Outside, the rain fell steadily, a long, gray, soaking blanket of water. The sound of the rain on the roof of the cabin was relaxing, almost hypnotic. I couldn't concentrate on my book. I had had no idea that Stefan was still a virgin. We told each other everything. Almost everything, I corrected myself.

The idea wouldn't quite go away. It was like an annoying little gnome tapping on the back of my head. Why the hell not anyway? Well, there were plenty of reasons actually. One was that I already had a great girlfriend, a Korean girl named Kee who was waiting for me back in Brooklyn. For another thing, it would be incest, an activity I mentally attributed to hillbillies, old world royalty, and people from South Jersey. This was my brother I was thinking about. And hadn't I given up on cock? I hadn't been with a guy in, what? Three years now.

"I stopped masturbating" Stefan said, right out of the blue. I realized that I hadn't turned a page in a long time.

"What did you just say?" I asked, putting down the book that I hadn't been able to focus on anyway.

"I decided to stop masturbating until I can get laid" Stefan said "Kind of a motivational tool."

"Are you serious? How long has this been going on?"

"About four months now."

"Jesus Christ! I can't imagine. How do you do it? I mean not do it?"

"It was really hard at first. I was used to jerking off all the time. But once I got into the habit of not doing it, it wasn't so bad." He paused "I've started having wet dreams again."

"I admire your willpower" I said, sitting up on the bed "But we have really got to get you some sex."

The wind lashed a squall of rain against the cabin window. We both jumped. Outside, the pine trees were whipping and swaying in the wind. The storm was getting more intense.

We spoke at the same time:

"You wouldn't want to...?"

"What would you think of...?"

All of a sudden there was so much sexual tension in the little cabin that it seemed like electricity would start arcing between us. We stared at each other for a minute. Then we broke up laughing.

"Ok, you first" Stefan said when we could talk again. He was blushing, and I suspected that I was too.

"Well I was wondering if you'd like to... you know... try some stuff. With me, I mean."

"Drea, you're my sister"

"Yeah, and you're my brother."

"And you're a lesbian."

"That's different. You're my brother."

"So what did you have in mind?"

"Well" I said, marveling to hear the words coming fully formed out of my mouth "I was thinking of something in the nature of a blowjob."

"Really?"

"Sure" I said, shrugging my shoulders "Why not? I mean aside from the obvious reasons anyway"

"You'd do that for me Andrea?" he asked quietly

"Sure thing Stefan. Come over here."

He got up from the sleeping pad where he had been laying, and sat next to me on the bed. He looked shy and hopeful and, well, cute. I hadn't thought that I had sexual feelings for guys anymore, but looking at Stefan sitting next to me on the bed triggered something inside me. I was suddenly very aware of my clit.

"Go ahead" I said "Take off your jeans. Unless you want me to."

Stefan nodded. I took a deep breath, leaned over, and unbuttoned his fly. He raised his butt off the bed, and working together we tugged his pants off. He was wearing red checked boxers, and his erection was making a tremendous tent in them already.

"Is this ok?" Stefan asked quietly

"Yeah, I think so." I slipped my fingers under the waistband of his boxers, and blithely removed his underwear. He flapped nakedly on the bed next to me.

His cock looked nice. I mean really nice. I hadn't seen an actual real live penis in years, and suddenly it looked to me like a delicious treat. It was nice sized; neither too big nor too small. He was circumcised, and the head was bright purple and already oozing precome from his pee hole. He didn't have much hair down there, and what there was was soft and light brown. His balls were huge. I wasn't an expert in male genitalia, but these were the biggest set I had ever seen. I didn't know if they were swollen from his non-masturbatory regime; or if they were just naturally big. I wasn't about to embarrass him by asking. I could feel the heat radiating off of him.

"Should I take my top off?" I asked "Would you like that?"

"Yeah"

Suddenly feeling strangely shy, I unbuttoned my blouse. I don't think I'm that much to look at: I've always been on the chunky side of skinny, and my bust isn't exactly massive. I reached behind my back and unsnapped my bra, setting the girls free. My nipples were erect, swollen and sensitive. I was amazed at how excited I was getting.

"God Andrea, you're beautiful. I can't believe this is really happening."

I couldn't either. I reached out and grasped his hard cock. He was really hot, and harder than hard. I could feel his pulse throbbing in his shaft. His head was slick with pre come. I lowered my head to his lap, stuck out my tongue, and licked his length, from his swollen testicles to the tip of his purple head. I slurped him like a big hot sexy popsicle. He shivered.

"I'm so turned on Drea" he moaned "I don't think I'm going to be able to hold out very long."

"Don't hold back" I told him, raising my head from his crotch momentarily "This is all for you Stefan."

I got my mouth back on his tool and got serious about blowing him. I took as much as I could in my mouth and sucked, letting my tongue explore. Meanwhile, I pumped his hard shaft with my hand. I cupped his huge balls with my other hand, gently stroking the sensitive skin between his ball and anus with my finger. I felt his hand cupping my breast.

It seemed like I had only been sucking for a couple seconds when he started to come. I felt his body go rigid, and his cock seemed to swell in my mouth. He humped my hungry mouth, and moaned wordlessly.

But he didn't come the way a guy usually does; shooting a big wad of come straight down my throat. He came more like a river, a steady stream of hot, bitter semen flowing into my mouth. It just didn't stop. I kept sucking enthusiastically. He just kept coming and coming, writhing on the bed, moaning and groaning, leaking more and more come into my mouth.

I don't know how long this went on. It seemed like a long time. I felt like I had swallowed a pint of his come. Finally he pulled away from me.

"Please" he gasped "Stop, I can't take it any more."

I released his penis from my ministrations, and gave Stefan a big wet kiss on the lips. His cock was still hard as a rock, proudly erect.

"Stefan" I said "Would you like to touch me now... touch my pussy?"

My cunt was drooling inside my panties. As Stefan watched, I peeled off my pants and underwear. I don't think I'm all that to look at, but feeling Stefan's eyes on my nakedness made me positively glow.

My wetness was slick on my thighs. I took Stefan in hand, and guided him to my slit. I showed him how to rub me up and down, spreading my slipperiness. Then I helped him find the swollen little nub of my clit. It felt really nice.

I looked down at his cock, still moist with my saliva, still oozing some thick, milky semen.

"Stefan, would you like to lose your virginity now? Would you like to fuck me?"

He nodded "Do you want to?"

"Oh Yeah"

"Do you have any protection?"

"I'm on the pill" I was glad I had stayed on the pill. It kept me regular, and helped with cramps. Now it was really coming in handy.

I lay on my back on the bed, legs splayed wide, looking for all the world like some slutty Penthouse model. Well, sort of like one anyway. I was pretty seriously turned by this time. My clit felt like a hard little pearl, my cunt was soaking wet, and I could almost physically feel Stefan's eyes traveling over my naked body.

Stefan knelt between my thighs, his hard on sticking straight out. I could tell he was nervous. I took his rigid penis in my hand and guided him to my drooling hole.

"Don't worry" I told him "You're going to do just fine. Just enjoy it. I want to feel you inside me now. Come on Stefan, fuck me."

He felt good inside me. Really good. It wasn't like having a dildo or a vibrator inside; not better, not worse, just different. It wasn't going to make me come, but damn it felt good.

He started fucking my pussy. "Oh god Andrea, it feels so fucking good!" He had taken off his shirt at some point. His skin felt good against mine. His cock felt really nice sliding in and out. I wished that I could see his slick cock invading my pussy, sliding wetly in and out of my grasping labia. I pinched and twisted my nipples, enjoying the sensation of getting fucked.

"Andrea, I can't help it, I'm going to come again!"

"Go ahead Stefan, come in my pussy!" We hadn't been doing it very long, but I wanted him to enjoy every bit of this. And the idea of his come flooding my cunt was really erotic.

His eyes clenched tight, and he pumped wildly into me, shouting aloud. I grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper into my pussy as he pumped more and more sperm up inside me.

At last, he pulled out of my pussy. I'll be damned if his cock wasn't still hard! It was slick with our combined juices, and a gossamer thread of semen stretched from his urethra to my pussy. I thought he looked really sexy like that.

"Oh Andrea, that was fantastic! Thank you so much!"

"My pleasure!" I laughed "My pleasure!" We kissed, not like lovers, but like a brother and a sister.

"Andrea?" he asked shyly "Do you think I could, you know, taste myself on you?"

"You want to?" I was a little surprised and pleased.

"If you don't mind"

"Mind? Hell no, I think that would be super hot!"

Stefan wasted no time getting his face between my sticky thighs. I was really wet and gooey down there, and he seemed to genuinely relish it. His tongue was unschooled but enthusiastic, and with my guidance, he was soon doing a number on my clit. It felt fucking awesome. I could kind of feel an orgasm tickling down in my toes, but he wasn't going to be able to push me over. I can't usually come without some anal stimulation.

My clit got too sensitive and I had to make him stop. We lay together for a while, enjoying being naked together, exploring each others bodies.

We decided to take a shower together. We were both sticky and covered in each others mixed juices. We reeked of sex.

Once we were in the shower, under the hot water, lathered up in soap, rubbing against each other's naked body, we got turned on again. Of course. I could feel my tender clit throbbing, and Stefan's dick had never even gotten soft.

We made out for a little while under the shower, kissing like lovers this time, and then he slipped his cock inside me. His thrusting was less urgent, more controlled this time. It felt great, but I felt like I would go crazy if I didn't come soon. I needed to have an orgasm.

"Stefan" I said, cupping his tennis ball sized balls against my vulva "Would you put it in my ass?"

"You want to have anal sex?"

"I need it. Will you?"

I was bent over the side of the tub, asscheeks spread wide, totally exposing my backside. The stream of hot water was hitting me in the small of the back. Between my natural lube and the soap, we got nice and slippery.

"Are you ready?" he asked. His dick was tickling my anus, driving me crazy with lust.

"God yes, fuck my ass please!"

He slipped easily inside me, like a hand into a glove. A big hand, and a tight glove. It was exquisite. I was in heaven.

"I'll be gentle." He whispered in my ear

"Fuck gentle!" I growled through clenched teeth "Fuck my asshole hard Stefan, fuck me hard and come in my ass!"

He took my words to heart, reaming my anus with vigor. I humped back against him, insatiable for his meat in my rear end. He pinched and pulled my nipples as he fucked my ass, and I strummed my clit for all I was worth. My climax hit me like an express train. I was in orbit, coming all over the place, shaking and cursing and spitting, and it never seemed to stop.

"Oh Andrea, I'm coming again!" Through the haze of my own bone-rattling orgasm, I felt him shudder and twitch, thrusting one last time to deliver yet another load of semen into my insides.

We lay like that together for a long time, just enjoying the feeling of being entwined so intimately. His penis finally got soft, but I didn't want to let him out of me just yet. The hot water washed all over us.

Our post-orgasmic bliss was rudely interrupted by the sound of a car pulling into the gravel driveway. It was a miracle that we heard it at all in our condition, between the sound of the rain and the shower. About thirty seconds of utter panic ensued, with us extracting his now-flaccid cock from my anus, scrambling to dry off and get dressed and to assume innocent looking poses in the main room of the cabin.

My heart was pounding hard when Dad, followed by Mom and Jessie opened the door. They were soaked to the bone.

"Nice weather for ducks!" joked Dad. I laughed weakly, discretely kicking my discarded panties under the bed. Stefan's come was leaking out of my asshole. I hoped it wouldn't soak through my jeans.

Later, I thought about Kee, back in our apartment in Brooklyn. I thought about how hurt she would be if she knew I had cheated on her. "It wasn't really cheating" I told myself "I was just helping my brother out." Then I wondered: might she be up for a threesome?

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,255 Followers