A Rapid Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill was holding this camera and grinned. "Tell us how you like it, you old fucking whore."

Raj was a little angered at his words, but her anger dissipated when she realized he was right. She was whoring herself for her husband's drugs. Well, that was her initial intent, but now she was beginning to enjoy being fucked to numerous orgasms. These young men had cocks that were easy to get hard and easy to get off on. She was beginning to love it.

Raj took her mouth off the dick and looked directly at the camera. She decided that she would play this game since she was being filmed fucking all these guys. "I just love being fucked in all my holes. I love sucking this dick while the other two are fucking me so hard in my cum filled holes."

Bill grinned and Raj put her mouth back on the dick in front of her. She was still being bounced around, but managed to suck and lick this dick like a pro. She soon had him cumming and this time she kept sucking and swallowed it all.

Raj now started concentrating on her own orgasm. She was bouncing on the two dicks and the guy in her ass exclaimed that her tight ass was making him cum and pumped some more cum into her overflowing ass. The guy in her pussy just smiled up at her as she rubbed her clit against his hairy pubic area. She kept rocking and rolling until she could feel it coming.

As Raj finally came, she yelled out her appreciation. "I love fucking and cumming. Fuck me more, you bastards!"

The guy under her grinned and buried his cock into her, cumming and cumming, filling her enough that it was running down the sides of his cock to pool around the base. He slapped Raj on the ass. "Clean up that mess, slut."

Raj didn't even hesitate. She was in the groove now and so she pulled off the guy, knelt in front of him, and proceeded to clean up his cum-soaked cock. It had run down all along his balls so she lifted his cock and balls up and moved them around to clean it all up. She was just finished when she felt someone move underneath her. She looked down to see the brunette crawling under her crotch.

Bill spoke and she looked up. "The dark-haired bitch is going to clean you up... which is quite a chore considering how much spunk you have in you."

Raj looked down and watched as the brunette started licking and sucking on her pussy. She decided to take control and reached down to grab the bitch by her hair. She held her and rolled her hips back and moved forward a little so that her ass was over the brunette's mouth. "Here, bitch, this hole has the most spunk in it, clean it out first."

The brunette started licking and sucking on Raj's ass and Raj flexed her ass muscles to get most of it out. She looked up and Bill and George were smiling at her. There was also another man with a nice erect dick next to them. Raj smiled and kept rubbing her ass and pussy all over the brunette. She motioned the man over.

"C'mon. You want some of this?"

The man nodded and moved up in front of Raj. She immediately engulfed his dick and started sucking like a pro. He groaned and said he wouldn't last long. Raj loved that and had a naughty idea. She kept stroking and sucking while the brunette sucked her ass and gash. Then the man had had enough.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Raj pulled off and pointed the man down at her lower half and at the top of the brunette's head. The guy grabbed his dick and started jacking it while she continued to push it down. It erupted with the first large squirt hitting Raj just above her pubic bone and running down towards the brunette. She was staring up intently as Raj still had one hand in her hair holding her in place and the other pointing a spurting cock at her. The second and third spurts did exactly what Raj intended. They went directly onto the brunette's face, the first hitting her across the bridge of her nose and up over her forehead. The next one went directly into her hair. She blinked and flinched with each one, fearing that it would hit her in the eyes. Raj kept it pointed down and the last few smaller spurts just got to the trapped woman's forehead and hair. Raj looked down at her and smiled as the woman continued to slurp up the spunk from Raj's holes. Finally, Raj moved off the woman and turned to Bill and George who were still there watching as Bill filmed it.

"She's a pretty good little spunk cleaner, isn't she?"

George smiled. "Yes, I can see that she is."

Raj looked down where George was looking and the brunette was catching her breath on the floor. The lower part of her face that had been in Raj's crotch was slick and wet with the combined juices of all the spunk and Raj's pussy. The top was covered in fresh cum. Bill moved in for a close up and she tried to smile. Raj just laughed.

"Now I see what you guys mean when you say a glazed doughnut."

George laughed and then pulled Raj over to the side. "Raj, you need to know that you are doing very well, but I should tell you that they want you to do this regularly. The redhead and blonde are here every week and they are paid for their services. They are strippers. The brunette has been roped into it like you, but as you can see, she is also getting into it."

Raj looked around. "So what now?" She had really been into it a few minutes ago, but now was feeling self-conscious standing there nude and dripping spunk.

"There's a shower over in a room at the far corner. Go get cleaned up and dressed and I'll take you home. Oh, and you'll get this week's worth of pills."

Raj gathered her stuff and went back to clean up. She came out and George was waiting. They got it the car and headed to her home.

"So, Raj, what do you think?"

"I think I got carried away."

"You didn't enjoy it?"

"Well, yes, of course I did. I'm human after all. But I'm still frightened by Bill and all those guys. I got a little carried away, but now I can see that it was just my basest instincts that let me lose myself for a while. It may have even been the only way I could cope with what I was doing. Now that I'm done, I can look back and say it was something I don't want to do again, if possible. I'm a little ashamed that I let my body overrule my intellect."

George smiled. "Raj, I would like to say that you are done, but you know better don't you?"

She looked at her hands in her lap and answered quietly. "Yes."

"Next week, it will be the same thing, but with a different group of people that either owe Bill or that he owes. It's just a way of paying off debts. Can you handle that?"

"I don't know."

"You have to Raj. You will not be done with this... ever."

Raj's head whipped around and she looked at George. "Ever?"

"Do you think you'll get away without him threatening to show those pics and movies to anyone? You think he doesn't have good blackmail material now?"

"Oh, yeah." Raj was crestfallen.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you are protected from the worst of them."

She looked up. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." They had arrived at her house. "You take care. See you next week."

Raj opened the door and got out as if in a trance. "Okay. Bye George."

She walked up to her front door now knowing if she wanted this or not. She loved it, but her morals told her it was wrong. She was going to be fighting a tough mental battle over this all week.

12