A Real Life Black Cuckold Couple

Story Info
Biracial wife cuckolds black hubby with white buddy.
2.5k words
3.61
27.1k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

What's up people? My name is Wendy Darcy-Rousseau and I'm a young black woman living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. I was born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a Haitian immigrant father, William Darcy, and a white Canadian mother, Julianne Tremblay. After moving to the City of Toronto for school, I fell in love with this majestic town. I graduated with a Master's degree in Nursing from the University of Toronto, and now work at a local hospital. I am happily married to a six-foot-tall, dark and handsome, muscular chocolate stud named Stephen Rousseau.

Stephen Rousseau comes from a prominent Haitian-Canadian family in the environs of Gatineau, Quebec, and studied criminal justice at the University of Montreal. He moved to the City of Toronto to work as a police constable and when I first met him, I thought Stephen Rousseau was a dream come true. A tall, masculine and highly educated young black man with a good job, and he loves the sisters. I wasn't about to let him slip through my grasp. We got married eight months after we first met. I love my husband. Lately, we've been going through a rough patch.

All relationships have their ups and downs, but mine has hit a major speed bump since my hubby Stephen Rousseau revealed to me that he's bisexual. I kind of suspected that Stephen might have bisexual tendencies because he goes to websites like Tranny TGP and TS Pussy Hunters a lot, but I told myself he was just kinky because, well, all men look at porn. Well, I was wrong. A few weeks ago, Stephen sat me down and talked to me, revealing that he swings both ways. As the biracial wife of a black man, how am I supposed to take that?

I don't consider myself homophobic and in fact, I support gay marriage and gay rights but I'm not sure how I feel about having a bisexual man for a husband. You have to understand that I didn't sign up this shit. I thought Stephen Theodore Rousseau, my lawfully wedded husband was one hundred percent man but it turns out the dude has been keeping secrets from me, his darling wife. I think any woman reading this would relate to my fears. Hell, a lot of women I know would call a divorce lawyer within the hour if their hubby told them he likes both females and dudes. So why am I staying with Stephen Rousseau?

Love makes you do crazy things, ladies and gentlemen. I was going crazy worrying about Stephen and the shit he just dropped in my lap, pardon my French. The only person I confided in about all this is my colleague Lloyd Wood from work. Lloyd is a short, skinny white dude I met while rushing to the elevator on my first day at the hospital where I work. He's the one who held the door for me. We've been friends ever since. Lloyd is originally from the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. Apparently, while visiting Toronto a while ago, Lloyd fell in love with this town and moved there. He's got a Nursing degree from Northeastern University and he's one of maybe five male nurses in the entire hospital. And the only cute one.

When I sat Lloyd down and told him what was going on with my husband Stephen Rousseau, he looked at me thoughtfully and told me he had something to share with me. Lloyd looked me in the eye and told me that he was bisexual. I stared at him, stunned. Damn. I was NOT expecting that. For the second time in a week, another man in my life was coming out as a switch hitter. Why are there so many bisexual males in Toronto? Is there something in the water?

I have known Lloyd for years and knew him to be a friendly, masculine and normal guy who flirted with the female receptionists at work and read comic books in the lunch room. Had he been keeping this secret this whole time? I got mad and accused Lloyd of being a liar, and he got defensive and accused me of being judgemental and homophobic. I denied both, and then stormed off. Lloyd followed me and confronted me in the hospital cafeteria, saying that I ought to be thankful that my hubby Stephen was honest enough with me to tell me the truth.

When those words left Lloyd's mouth, they struck a nerve with me. I realized that I hadn't been exactly easy for Stephen to deal with since he came out to me, and it must haven taken a lot of bravery on his side to be truthful with me. Lots of bisexual men lie to their women and to themselves, Lloyd assured me. I nodded, and thanked my lucky stars that my husband Stephen Rousseau and my good friend Lloyd were both honest men.

That night, I went home and had a long talk with my hubby Stephen. I thanked him for his honesty and begged him for forgiveness. Stephen nodded, and kissed me passionately. We began making love right then and there. I hadn't allowed Stephen to touch me since he told me he was bisexual. I realized then that my womanly body had desperately missed his masculine touch. I undressed and my hubby feasted his eyes on my curvy form.

Stephen looked at me and whispered softly, marveling at my beauty. When he said that, I blushed deeply. I stand five-foot-nine, chubby but sexy, with light brown skin, curly black hair and lime-green eyes. I got the best of both worlds. A black woman's natural curves, big tits and big round butt, plus my mocha skin tone, which I inherited from my French Canadian mother. To Stephen's eyes, I was simply beautiful. My sexy hubby kissed me and sucked on my tits while fingering my hairy cunt.

When Stephen kissed a path from my tits to my thighs, and finally buried his face between my legs, I shuddered. For Stephen's tongue and fingers had begun working wonders on my pussy. The dude definitely knew his way around the female body. Soon Stephen had me crying out in ecstasy. When he put me on all fours and thrust his long and thick, dark dick into my pussy, I begged him for more. Stephen smacked my ass and pulled my curly, kinky dark hair while ravaging my pussy with his magnificent Haitian cock. And I loved it.

Much later, Stephen and I lay side by side on the bed, panting. I was still horny, so I got on all fours, face down and ass up, and told Stephen to fuck me in the ass. My sexy Haitian hubby hesitated. I winked and told Stephen to fuck me the same way he fucked those guys and transsexuals he's probably been banging behind my back. Stephen scoffed, and assured me that he had never cheated on me. When I saw the hurt look in Stephen's eyes, I apologized. Stephen smiled and kissed me, then told me to relax.

The gorgeous Haitian stud got behind me, and spread my ass cheeks wide open. Stephen began licking and fingering my asshole, and I moaned softly at this sweet invasion. After giving my butt hole a good probing with his fingers and tongue, Stephen lubricated me with Aloe cream and then pressed his hard dick against my backdoor. Gently, Stephen pushed his dick into my asshole. I gritted my teeth against the pain as Stephen began fucking me. Slowly at first, then with more roughness. Stephen filled my asshole with his dick. I cried. I howled. I moaned. It hurt. It felt good. It wrecked my ass. It rocked. And I absolutely loved it. What can I say? I'm that rare woman who loves a good ass fucking!

The next day, Stephen and I woke up in each other's arms. I kissed my hubby, made us breakfast and we ate in the nude. We had a quickie in the kitchen, and then I got dressed and went to work. When I saw Lloyd, I smiled and told him what happened. Lloyd grinned and said that Stephen and I were lucky to have each other. There was a sadness in his eyes, though. When I asked Lloyd why he was sad, the dude explained to me. Apparently, Stephen's ex-girlfriend Michelle, a Jamaican chick he met in Boston, dumped him once he told her he was bisexual. Apparently, Jamaicans are a deeply homophobic bunch.

I sighed and told Lloyd how sorry I was, and gave him a hug. Lloyd thanked me and then walked away. As he walked off, a wicked idea sprang into my head. Lloyd is bisexual, and likes black women. Since he goes both ways, he probably likes black dick too. My husband Stephen is bisexual and although he swears my womanly curves and big ass are heaven to him, I know part of him must miss male action. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Ladies and gentlemen, it took much pleading, begging and manipulation on my part, but I finally got my two favorite guys in the same bed with me. Stephen was initially reluctant, as was Lloyd, but neither could resist my sexy womanly curves and strong will. The three of us met for dinner and discussed things, and then agreed on what we would and wouldn't do. Then I got my favorite guys liquored up and into my bed. Yeah, I'm a wickedly manipulative woman. Sue me!

I looked at Lloyd and Stephen as they got naked, then got busy. Watching Stephen deep throat Lloyd's long and thick white cock made my pussy quiver with excitement. Lloyd returned the favor by polishing Stephen's long and thick chocolate dick, and then Stephen donned a condom. I helped things along by sucking Lloyd's dick and spreading his ass cheeks for my hubby Stephen. After making sure Lloyd was properly lubricated, I guided Stephen's dick into the white dude's inviting asshole.

Lloyd groaned sharply as Stephen's dick invaded his ass. I watched as Stephen gripped Lloyd's hips and thrust into him. The action was so hot that I began fingering my wet pussy while watching. Stephen fucked Lloyd real good, slamming his dick into the depths of Lloyd's asshole. Lloyd squealed as Stephen pounded his ass. To silence Lloyd, I squatted all over his face, and ordered him to lick my pussy. The white dude did as he was told and licked my cunt while my hubby Stephen wrecked his asshole. The fun continued until Stephen came, and then squeezed out of Lloyd's ass.

The two studs, an ebony knight and a snow angel, lay side by side, sweaty and panting. I was horny as hell, and began stroking their dicks. Soon I revved up both their engines. My turn to get fucked, I declared. Lloyd looked at Stephen, who nodded his assent, and then got behind me. He caressed my big sexy brown ass and rolled a condom on his hardening dick before thrusting into me. Stephen watched us, jerking off as Lloyd and I got our freak on.

Stephen seemed really turned on by the sight of a white dude banging me, his sexy black wife. I wonder how many black guys got the same fetish or fantasy. Emboldened by Stephen's reaction, I urged Lloyd to fuck me harder and the bisexual white dude hammered my cunt with deep thrusts. His cock filled me real well. We went at it for a while, and then I took a breather. I'm a chubby gal and my stamina isn't the best, even though I'm very freaky and horny.

While I lay there, recovering, Stephen and Lloyd continued with their fun. Lloyd donned another condom and put Stephen on all fours. The bisexual white dude got behind my tall and manly black husband and inserted his white cock into his black ass. Stephen groaned as Lloyd's cock entered him. Lloyd began fucking Stephen real good, slamming his dick up Stephen's ass. Stephen screamed as Lloyd's cock filled his ass. I was shocked by what I was seeing.

I think most black women would be shocked to see their black husband riding a white dude's cock, but I was also turned on. I masturbated furiously, thrusting my fingers deep into my cunt as I watched Stephen getting butt fucked by Lloyd. The two sexy bisexual studs got their freak on, swirling style, and it was hot. After Stephen rolled off Lloyd, he took off the condom and sucked every last drop of cum from Lloyd's thick white cock. The two of them smiled at each other, and then got into the sixty nine position. Lloyd sucked Stephen's big black dick while Stephen sucked Lloyd's thick white cock. I had never seen anything like this before, but it was hot!

The only thing that could have made the action hotter was me, the kinky hostess. That's why I grabbed a strap-on dildo and a butt plug I bought just for this occasion and got in on Stephen and Lloyd's fun. Time to remind my favorite bisexual guys that the lady of the house still runs the damn show. I took a butt plug and inserted it into Lloyd's asshole, and then pushed my dildo up Stephen's ass. That got their attention. The two studs stopped sucking each other's dicks and looked at me.

Grinning wickedly, I continued what I was doing. I thrust the butt plug deep into Lloyd's ass and the bisexual white dude squealed like a little bitch. At the same time, I thrust with my hips, shoving the strap-on dildo deep into Stephen's asshole. My sexy and masculine black husband groaned, and then screamed. My pussy tingled with excitement as I wrecked two bisexual men's asses at the same time. I worked Stephen and Lloyd over until they begged for mercy. Women rule, I reminded them, and they obediently agreed with that statement.

A little while later, Stephen, Lloyd and I shared a steamy shower, and then Lloyd left our household, with our heartfelt thanks. Stephen and I went to bed, and my hubby thanked me profusely for the best night of his life. I kissed Stephen and slapped his ass, causing him to yelp in surprise. I discovered something wonderful tonight. No, I'm not talking about Stephen and his sexual proclivities. I already knew he's a switch hitter.

I am talking about me, and the kind of woman I am. I am cruel and sadistic and I like to inflict pain upon others during sex. I am going to make Stephen my little bitch. I've got a thousand wonderful ideas coursing through my wicked mind. I'm going to buy more dildos for his ass, cock and ball torture devices for his big black dick, and chains to keep him in place while I play with him. And he won't be able to say no to me because I know ALL his secrets and oh yeah, he's in love with me. Stephen Rousseau, the sexy black man I married has the best wife a bisexual dude could want. A kinky one. This brother won't know what hit him!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers