A Real Loving Wife

Story Info
Carol saved her.
11.3k words
3.56
54.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly Walker was in a spot of homemade bother. In the sense she had made it herself in her own home. She had just been unfaithful for the first time in her life, and although she hated the idea, she was almost certain it would happen again, and again after that. The 30 year old mother had just been comprehensively seduced by her son's young teacher.

Truth be told, he didn't even have to work very hard; she was a physical wreck around him the instant she had met him. His dark Latin looks, his stature, the way he carried himself, the way he talked, his demeanour, his walk, His super confident manner. He appeared to have an inner ability to sense, and feel an empathy with her. But most of all, it was his hypnotic voice, which mesmerised her, and talked her right out of her pants.

She had always looked upon herself as a charitable woman, one or two of her friends had had an affair, a fling, call it what you will. And whilst she disapproved, she kept their council. But always saying, "How can they, even if their marriage isn't that strong, they should never go off the rails."

Beverly was a very attractive woman, tall at 5ft 9" an extremely pretty face, a gorgeous figure and she dressed well. Her one extravagance, in her opinion was her fairly expensive taste in clothes, and that included designer underwear. But her husband of ten years was the beneficiary to that.

Her hair was long and shaggy, (deliberate) and silky chestnut, which she slightly kept highlighted, but denied it to all, was a mane of beauty. It was always soft, down around her slim shoulders, and a constant cause for conversation among friends and others.

Her body was a very sensitive instrument, an arousal could even be triggered by surprise, a scratchy dress or top, her nipples would go for broke sometimes. A lewd thought, the sight of a good looking man's tight bum in jeans, muscular buttocks were a favourite, but never once acted upon.

Her seduction didn't come as a surprise either, it wasn't a sudden occurrence, like a car crash, she was walking into this with both eyes shut tight. It had started weeks ago, she knew it was coming; she seemed to accept the inevitability of it somehow. Whenever she had met him, his intention, unsaid, was more and more apparent to her. She was now hoping to bump into him at her son's school when she went to pick him up, or called in over a small problem.

She knew what she was doing, leading herself to marital infidelity, but was powerless to stop it. In all her married life she had believed with an unerring certainty that she would pass on as the ultimate faithful wife when she left this earth for heaven. She had first met him on a teacher parent evening, to chat about progress mainly, but also small incidents, issues, she needed to know about.

She was immediately and irrevocably attracted to him, his name was Mr Peters, or Mark he had told her when only in his earshot. She looked into his eyes when he talked to her and her knees wobbled. She had never in her life felt this, been like this, she was in constant control of her emotions.

He knew how good looking he was, the inimitable babe magnet, 22 years old, and in his first real teaching job. He also knew that this wonderfully sexy mother had the heat for him, he could see it in her eyes, feel it coming off her. There were many young mothers who let him know they 'liked' him during the 15 minute window he had for his chats.

But this mother was different from all the others, she was a star, sexy, lovely and open to offers? The piercing look she gave him when he talked to her, the look he gave her back told him he was right. He ran fingers through his hair and kept his eyes on her as he did, she followed every movement.

He was over 6ft, probably 6ft 2", and masculine, broad shouldered and athletic. He was square jawed and chiselled looks, his hair was dark, almost black, and wavy, longer that most men's but not down onto his collar. All of his physical actions were innocent, she was checking him out and he knew she liked what she saw.

Beverly was awe struck; tongue tied at times, in fact she had to tell herself to make sure her tongue wasn't hanging out. She had never been this way with any man. He was super confident in his manner, the way he handled himself and Beverly too. The way he explained things, told her what he wanted her to do for her son, had her hanging off every word.

That had been her first meeting with him, and when she left she was in a daze, and her hot pussy was damp, no, tell the truth Beverly, it was wet! She went home, and for the first time in years she went upstairs and got herself off, with him in her very active mind, the scene was set!

Beverly told her best friend about the meeting, what the effect he had had on her. Her friend laughed and told her to be careful or her pants would be off. Life went on, he was in and out of her mind, she would see him at school regularly, and he always made a point of waving to her, even crossing the playground for a chat.

It would always leave her breathless, finally Beverly admitted to herself that, "if chance presented itself," innocently of course, then she would let him make love to her. The beautiful sexy 30 year old woman was on collision course with her inner self, the faithful wife that would never entertain infidelity.

At her next meeting she had taken care to look so good without being too obvious, for him. Beverly wore a pencil summer dress, white with a floral pattern, 3" above her shapely knees, 3" heels to lift herself nearly up to his height, hair immaculate, along with her makeup. She knew she shouldn't be doing this but she just had to.

At her meeting, Mr Peters decided to put her to the test, as they were talking, and he pointed something out in her son's school book, he deliberately let his little finger, along with his third and middle fingers, rest on her little finger. It was all quite innocent, but he never moved them. And Beverly never pulled her hand away, she got electrocuted by him.

"Beverly," he said magnetically, "we need to talk in private don't you think, can we meet away from here?" he asked her, quite firmly putting the ball in her court. She was completely blindsided, no wind in her sails, utterly nonplussed. This was the moment, which one she knew not, but it was.

"Do we need to Mr... er Mark?" she managed to respond. "Yes Beverly I think we need to, I have a day off tomorrow, perhaps we can meet for lunch in town?" He mentioned a place and time and Beverly heard herself agree. "Until tomorrow then," he said softly, stroked her finger once smoothly, and Beverly nearly wet herself.

She rose from her chair, offered her hand for him to shake. But she only did it so she could feel his touch again. It was soft yet it demanded, his big hand engulfed hers and she nearly died. She looked at his lips, he saw her and licked them, Beverly was done for completely now.

She left the school, she was already seduced, and she knew that tomorrow he would make love to her. He was 8 years her junior, young and single, a fantastically good looking and as sexy as all hell man.

From that moment she told herself to make an excuse and not go, she knew where she was going, what she was going to do when she got there, and what the possible consequences were. Even that couldn't stop her wanting him. That night she worked hard at being 'Beverly,' she made dinner, put her son to bed, chatted, had a small glass of wine, and turned her back on her husband when they went to bed, she was saving herself!

The next morning after a surprisingly good night's sleep, she saw her husband off, took her son to school, then dashed home to ready herself for her lunch time date with Mark at 12 noon. She spent the morning going through her extensive wardrobe, and in the end settled for a white satiny mini skirt, that ended around 5" up her thighs. An almost none existent thong, with backless high heels that showed her terrific toned pins off magically.

Beverly Walker had what most other dreamed of and would kill for, perfect legs, long, meaty and not bony. Smooth toned thighs that tapered to sheer knees, no ins and outs, then tapering to dainty well formed feet. Her stride was long and graceful, languid yet purposeful.

Her top was of similar material to her skirt, with one shoulder bare, and allowing a glimpse of flat midriff. She put on a small bra, then took it off, "no need for that Beverly is there?" she told herself throatily, she was getting more and more excited. She tried her hair up, down and sideways, every which way, it ended up resting on her shoulders, and parted right down the centre, she let it fall around her face giving off an alluring innocent school girl look.

She made her face up lightly, not wanting to challenge God's own creation. All this time she was telling herself not to go, but when she looked into the mirror for a final appraisal, she knew how good she looked. Beverly told herself, ridiculously, that after all this effort she had to go, and she did. She got into her car and timed it to be fashionably 10 minutes late.

When she got there she was immediately, and felt unreasonably jealous, to see him sitting at a table and chatting to a waitress, she was giggling and looking over her shoulder to make sure she wasn't being watched by the boss, and maybe hoping for a request for her telephone number.

He saw Beverly, smiled a huge bright and completely disarming smile that melted her right off. He stood to greet her like a gentleman would, the waitress left after trying not to stare, or glare at the goddess that was taking her place with this, oh so dishy guy.

He poured tea, they drank, they chatted, Beverly listened and was enraptured, and when he asked her to accompany him, in a daze, she did. They were in the swankiest most expensive hotel in the city, as they left the room Mark took her hand, it was the real first intentional and intensive touch she had shared, she crumpled inside.

"Beverly, please turn and walk away, don't do this Beverly, don't!" The voice in her head was adamant, then she stepped into the elevator and into his arms, he kissed her full blooded pouting lips, the protests and warnings were silenced. Lips mashed, tongues entwined, bodies melded together.

"Beverly you look so absolutely fabulous, you are so utterly beautiful," he whispered between touching lips, "you smell wonderful, you are just fantastically sexy as hell, but nothing can compare to this," he said, and his kiss deepened. Beverly nearly fell down as his body tightened to her, her nipples were ready to explode, her pussy was dripping to the floor, and boiling hot.

Her fidelity was no more, her marriage vows that she had always held so dear were worthless. His cock pressed right into her and she pressed back, they were touching, and now clamping head to toe. She was breathing hard through her flared arousal made nostrils, mewling submissively into his mouth. Her arms fastened tight around his neck, she kissed him as hard as she had ever kissed a man.

They shuffled out of the elevator, and fortunately there was no one in the corridor, he slipped the card key into the door of room 511 and they entered. It was a magnificent penthouse corner suite with huge floor to ceiling windows. Beverly didn't see a thing, her eyes were shut, all she wanted was him, her son's teacher, and nothing mattered now to her but him.

A massive double bed along one wall was where he guided her, he had never seen a sexier, beautiful, or alluring woman in his life, and he was going to fuck her to within an inch of her life. Then make love to her to make sure she came back for more. There was nothing better in life than fucking a married woman, especially one such as Mrs Beverly Walker was.

Mark Peters was a real lover of women, he adored them, worshipped the ground they walked on, he couldn't do enough for them, he paid them every attention. He had been seducing them since he was fifteen years old, one of them his own mother, one a sister who was seven years older than he and also married, an aunt, a couple of cousins.

Two of his teacher's fell for his seductive charms, his divorced dad's wife, his step mother. Friend's girl friends, friend's wives, a married college tutor. And plenty of women along the way, he did prefer married women, but never concentrated solely on them, single women were never turned down.

But this one, Mrs Beverly Walker was exceptional, top of the league, numero uno, so far as the sexy beautiful stakes were concerned. And, she was married too, well married, she had told him at their very first meeting how happy she was to be married, so to have her here now was more than an added bonus.

The thrill he was feeling to have her here in his arms, silently begging him to take her was the best he had had, ever. He nipped her tight ass with his finger tips, it made her squeal with more arousal into his mouth, Beverly could not break the kiss, it was tormenting her she loved it so much. She had never kissed, been kissed, or wanted to be kissed more than she did right now.

He yanked her ass tightly to him forcing his rock hard cock into her pussy crack. Beverly moaned and moaned, He got her on the bed and spent an inordinate amount of time kissing and fondling her. She was going nuts, desperate for him and his cock. "Please Mark, don't tease me any more I can't stand it, make love to me, please, please, please.

Mark didn't want to disappoint her, he removed her top, bit, sucked and murdered her nipples making her cry out as she scrambled for his cock. He got her skirt off and unceremoniously tore her thin thong right off. This too made her squeal, no one had ever done that to her, if it was possible to get more aroused, and more excited, that did it.

Mark helped her with his clothes, but Beverly only concentrated on his zip and his trousers, followed by his shorts, and she was not disappointed, his lengthy thick cock popped out, hard and ready. "Suck Beverly, let me know how much you want me, let me know you have earned the right to have it in you." He told her quietly but with conviction.

She threw herself on it, and tried always to swallow it whole, she couldn't, it was too long and thick, it was half the size again of her husband's. Her lovely manicured hands warmed him, they smoothed over it, his balls, even up to his ass. The head, a marvellously shaped deep purple plum, fitted her mouth like no cock ever had.

She looked up adoringly at her young lover; she devoured what she could of it. And she sucked it as hard as she could, trying to suck the head right off, she grazed her teeth over him. "Beverly, you suck cock terrifically, go on girl give it to me, more Bev more, Mmmmm." He liked to hold back when he was being sucked off, but the married beauty was giving more than her very best to make him cum for her.

"You're going to make me cum Bev, do you want me to?" he said gruffly. She nearly broke her neck nodding so hard with the iron bar stuck between her white even teeth, and beautiful cock sucking lips. He relaxed on the bed, and waited the few seconds it would take for his balls to reach boiling point, and then blast it into her mouth and throat.

Beverly, eyes closed sucked, caressed, and squeezed him, all with the sole intention of making him fire his load right down the gulley of her luscious mouth. She felt the first indication, his cock somehow got harder, it shuddered between her lips, it rose in temperature. Then his hand in her hair, holding her on, "here it comes," she thought gleefully.

She was about to happily swallow another man's cum, it was something she would have sworn a few weeks ago would be an intolerable thought. The first scalding salvo hit the back of her throat, she gulped and forced down what she could before the next one hit. The taste nearly missed her, but as she got it down the slightly salty feel touched her senses, it was wonderful.

The next blast almost decapitated her, never in her life had so much cum been blown into her in such a forceful way, if Mark hadn't been holding her on, it would have knocked her off his cock. She sucked and swallowed it all, taking every last drop and there was a lot of it. Beverly thought she wouldn't need to eat for a week with all the protein he had just drowned her in.

Her head on his stomach she gently but continuously kept sucking, then she left his cock alone and went to his empty balls, the hairs tickling her as she licked, sucked, and kissed her way all around him. Mark was laid back watching, he wished he could have her husband watch his wife while she serviced him in a way she probably never did to him.

He pulled her up to him; it was her turn now while he had a bit of a rest. He got over her, knees either side in a dominant position, he leaned down and kissed her softly, and then he took her nipples, squeezed and rolled them. Beverly hit the ceiling, her hands went to his head as he kissed her, then he slid down and bit each one gently, sucking, and nibbling his way around them. Beverly's nipples were always on a high, but this high was frightening.

She rolled her head side to side as he licked and kissed his way down to her most desired and treasured spot. No one but her husband had been there for ten years, previous boyfriends had. But now it was virgin territory, territory reserved for her husband. And now to be taken by a young man ten years his junior, and eight years hers.

Beverly didn't care, she rejoiced in the fact that being unfaithful had its own benefits, more excitement and arousal than she could possibly bear. He reached the golden honey pot, slipped down between her legs, got his shoulders under her thighs and lifted her up.

Then he struck, he dove his tongue right in making Beverly scream out in utter pleasure and complete surprise. His mouth closed over her pussy lips, and he sucked at the same time as poking his tongue as far in as it would go. Beverly was in shock, so much so she came immediately, right into her young lovers waiting mouth. She tasted as sweet as the honey she was, her cum rushed out to be drunk by the waiting bear.

She collapsed inside, her pussy pulsing and throbbing as she came again, and then another right after that. She hadn't cum more than once since her wedding night, but now she knew that this man could probably make her cum just by telling her to. Mark stayed on her for an age, taking her to the proverbial cleaners.

The biggest surprise and a huge unknown, that elicited an excited response from her, was reserved for the moment when he prodded a finger into her otherwise untouched ass. She called out his name, "Oh Mark, Oh Mark, Oh God, Mark," she ranted as he wiggled it about. She and her husband had experimented briefly with anal sex but it had never got off the ground.

Beverly knew that this would be a part of her and Mark's sexual playground from now on. His finger working a magic in her insides was excruciatingly arousing her. Sucking and licking her pussy, prodding and jamming her ass with his finger made Beverly race between the two, each demanding her full attention, and both making her cum, twice more.

Mark was recovering from his own cum, and in a short while Beverly was going to a fucking that she had never had, known or believed in. He felt himself, "ready to go boy?" He asked in his head, his cock twitched a yes. Gliding back up the beautiful wife's tender sexy body, he took it all in, the superb shaven pussy, the sweep of her hips, the upward taper to her up turned tits. The acorn hard nipples, the slender neck, her gorgeous face, those fabulous lips, and topped off by her mane of wondrous silky hair, now spread out on the pillow.

"Put me in you Beverly, lets fuck and make love shall we?" he asked tenderly, intending nothing tender when he got into her. She got a hold of him and looked down at the most fabulous sight she had ever seen. A man's magnificent body, divine in every way, superbly made and finished off, the flat heaving chest, the ripped muscles of a six pack, and below that the God made shaft of the finest cock she had ever laid eyes on.