A Real Whore, Acting The Part

Story Info
Actress wife is not acting with Black man.
4.1k words
4.25
300k
207
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,352 Followers

I have been trying to get into acting for along time, I got a break with a play getting the part of a secretary for a Black Private eye. It is a play about a murder, however there is the other side story of me being a single woman who falls in love with her boss.

This play was my first big play and I knew if I got good reviews it could help my career I was going to make sure that I played my part so well that I would get those good reviews even if the play flopped as so many of them do.

I am not going to tell you all about the play which in it self is not sexual, in fact the only sex in the whole play is when I go to my Boss's house and he seduces me because of my infatuation I fall for it very easy. Now my part is a single white woman who feels no one could love. My Boss use's that to get me into his bed. I will just tell you about that one scene and the effect it had on my husband and my relationship. Like I said one scene called for my boss to get me into bed and make love to me. Jeff is the Star and he is a good-looking black man.

We rehearsed for over two weeks, the lovemaking scene called for me to look as if I were nude under the covers. Even though we were under covers we both had to wear underwear. This way I felt that we kept some measure of decency and everyone knew it was all an act. Now I am sort of shy and for the first two rehearsals I wore my bra as well as my panties. The third day we rehearsed the director wanted my bra off, and he wanted Jeff and I to really act out our part. Now my husband always accompanied me to my rehearsals and he would sit and watch us. The very first rehearsal we did it with out any covers over us so the director could show me how to look like we were doing it under the covers when in fact we were not. I had to lift my legs back but when Jeff would get up over me his groin was just above my crotch, we practiced for a good hour until the director was happy that Jeff and I had it down pat. Once that happen, he had them bring in the covers and we acted out the scene under the covers. Now when we did it that time, Jeff either on purpose or by accident managed to put is hard dick right against my panty crotch, I had my legs open and I could not do anything.

He said his line as just as he was supposed to, "see it's not so bad", only this time it wasn't just a line from the script. He was right; it was not bad at all.

I hate to admit it but from that very first hour of feeling Jeff's hard cock rubbing against the top of my pubic bone really turned me on, that first night when I made love to my husband I thought about another man for the first time in my life, I thought about Jeff. When he actually rubbed his cock against my vagina and I felt that my Vulva were full and open. I was glad we had the covers over us and I was glad that my husband sitting about 50 feet from us did not know what was going on. By the time we finished that rehearsal scene I was hotter than a firecracker. That night when my husband and I made love, while my husband was fucking me, I was fucking Jeff in my mind. My husband could tell I was overly excited and really kicked up his lovemaking in the process. After we finished we both just laid there catching our breath and enjoying the moment, finely we began to talk. We talked and I admitted to him that I had gotten turned on by the lovemaking scene, but I did not tell him that Jeff was shoving his cock up and down between my swollen vulva lips with only the wet crotch of my panties holding him back from actually penetrating and fucking me. As far as he knew Jeff simply rode the top of my pubic bone.

From that day on every night I made love to my husband, I was like a woman possessed, because in my mind I was fucking Jeff. He would get me so fucking hot and turned on under those covers during our rehearsals, by the fourth day on the stage, I began to have tiny climaxes when he was on top of me. The director said to me as I was walking out with my husband around the 6th day "I hope you don't mind these rehearsals, it is very important that you and Jeff make the audience think that you are actually making love under the sheets. It takes a lot of practice to make the audience believe it, and it is not easy to do. I know I am right because each day the bedroom scene becomes more believable. It is beginning to look better every day. Come opening night I want them to think that you and Jeff are doing it under the covers, remember a good actress can sell it to them as real." Looking at my husband he asked, "Does it look that way to you, I mean is she getting more relaxed with each rehearsal? Is it looking to you like she is actually making love to Jeff?"

My husband said "If I didn't know that they were wearing cloths under the covers I sure would believe it, I'm just glad no one can see it isn't really happening, it sort of plays with the brain." I smiled and said laughingly "you're a dirty old man, thinking dirty nasty thoughts". He said "No, oh no, you just seem to be picking it up and you sure are selling it darling." We kissed and walked on out.

As we walked out to the car, I was thinking to my self of Jeff's hard cock rubbing up and down my hot cunt just minutes ago sure helped me sell the lovemaking scene. It got so bad, that many times that before my sex scene with Jeff, I would relive the last days rehearsal and I would find myself getting all turned on anticipating the touch of his hard cock against me again.

This went on for the full two weeks. Like I said in the beginning being new to this, I would pull away when Jeff was to caress me as he was suppose to do in the script when it called for him to touch and kiss me intimately. We slowly worked our part up to the kissing and touching each other in rehearsal more than the one before. I was beginning to loosen up, but it was a slow process, however with the sexual excitement during the last week of rehearsals, On opening day I was finely ready to put on this make believe lovemaking session and I knew that everyone would actually think it was real. The scene called for me to wear a bathrobe to the bed, and then being a modest woman, I would get in bed first before I removed it. This would conceal the fact that I was wearing panties. However everyone would see my bare breast. Jeff however did not wear a robe; in fact he was in a tiny leopard print g-string pouch that could barely contain him.

He had no problem walking around the stage in it; because of my positioning it was easy to conceal the fact that I was not naked when I slipped under the bed covers.

On our opening day I got in bed just as we had rehearsed and I got under the bed covers. I had my granny panties on. When it came time for our lovemaking scene with him on top of me, I could feel his cock rubbing me just like he had every day. For some reason this time I really got hot, I mean I got hot as hell. His cock was rock hard; I could tell that was still in his g-string, as he kept rubbing it up and down my very hot swollen pussy.

This time I felt something different, something we never rehearsed, as I laid there with my legs up under the covers I realized that Jeff had released his cock from his pouch and it was poking into me against my panties. . I made a face at him and between our lines I whispered him to stop that I could feel his cock against me. He said between his lines that he was so big and hard, the thong was to small, and he said it was hurting him and it just popped out. I'm a slight woman, 5'3', 105 pounds, and he met very little resistance from me once he let it be known to me that he actually wanted to get his cock inside of my pussy and actually fuck me. I struggled as I was supposing to in the scene

All I could think was how was I ever going to explain this to my husband who was in the audience watching the play just 20 or so feet away from the bed on stage. For so many rehearsals I had rehearsed that I was reluctant to have sex with him in the lovemaking scene, and that is exactly how we had rehearsed for over last two weeks. Jeff under the bed sheets would act as if he was fingering me making me hot enough to make love to him. Only this time it was real, I felt him eased his hand down the front of my panties just rubbing my crotch and working my swollen clit, he slid a finger or two inside of me making me moan with pleasure and making me hotter than hell. Doing all that, I naturally became very wet, so wet that I could smell myself, my pussy was throbbing with heat.

In our rehearsals every day we would practice how he would simulate putting his cock inside of me under the sheets. And I was to respond to his fingering by allowing him free access moaning and begging him for more. His fingering had turned me on making me so fucking hot, that this time I meant every nasty word, and every moan was real. Part of the turn on and my high state of sexual heat was knowing that several hundred people including my husband were watching us on stage. I am sure they all knew it was an act and no one knew what was really going on under the sheets.

I felt him pull his hand away and move in between my legs. I felt his cock rubbing against my cunt and I was hotter than I had ever been in my entire life. I felt him reach down and pull my panty crotch to the side and He made a move that allowed his hard cock to slide into me. I was so fucking hot, I wanted him in me, I had dreamed of it for two weeks every night when I made love to my husband. Even though I wanted him to fuck me, I still had to try and stop this from happening. I managed to fight my desires and I whispered to him in his ear, "Please stop, my husband is in the audience". He whispered back to me "he's been to the rehearsals, he knows we are just acting, now lets show everyone out there just how much you love this big black cock fucking you."

He grabbed both cheeks of my ass and just began to fuck me for real; we had practiced to make it look real. We practiced making it look as if he was fucking me real fast. But when I felt his big thick cock slide inside of me and he began to fuck me, I did moan, I moaned all right, only these moans were real. We practiced how I was to move my hips up and down to indicate that I was fucking him back hard and strong giving him a nice hard ride so to speak. Well I did just that, I was bucking my hips hard against Jeff as I felt his cock moving in and out. For two weeks I had practiced building hard and fast to a climax. There was no fake building going on. He was driving me fucking crazy with his cock. I was going nuts feeling myself building and building. In Rehearsal I practiced letting out screams of ecstasy I felt my orgasm coming and the screams I let out were not fake, they were real very real. The script called for me to act as if this was the best sex that I had ever had in my life. There was no acting needed, it was, it felt so hot and nasty doing it like we were with my husband only 20 feet away

There were several others around the stage watching our scene from the wings but no one knew or had a clue what was really going on under the covers that this time he actually had his big black cock inside of me fucking my brains out. Then he said, just as he had rehearsed his line so many times. "You like this don't you baby? You like this black dick don't you?" I was supposed to respond with lust to let the audience know that I had completely given into him, only this time I was not acting out this part, I was giving him my very soul. I responded just as I had rehearsed day after day. "Oh God yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me harder, give me that black dick."

Jeff held my head and kissed me hotly and deeply. We were supposed to roll over and I was to be on top doing the fucking. When we rolled over he came out of me and my panties popped back into place. I moved on top of him just as we had rehearsed so many times. My hole was wide open and I wanted him back inside of me. I could feel his cock pushing against my panties trying to gain access. I needed his cock inside of me fucking me so fucking bad.

I felt Jeff's hands moving all over my thinly covered ass. He moved his hands under us and pulled the crotch to the side again, in one swift motion I had his big cock back inside of me, and now I was fucking him like crazy. This was supposed to go on for a while and then he was supposed to roll us back over and fuck me. By then it was to late, I was lost to my own lust, I kept fucking and grinding away and was not about to slow down until I climaxed. When I finely did climax, I slowed down just as we had rehearsed. He grabbed my hips on both sides as he rolled me over unto my back again. He held me tight, so he would not come out again. It didn't work he came out again as we rolled over. Once I was in position with my legs up, this time I reached down between us and I pulled my wet panty crotch out of the way allowing him free access to re-enter me again.

In one swift motion I felt Jeff's cock sliding in my sopping wet hot pussy, When it was pushing it's way into me, my charter was to act as if I had given up and lost myself to his sexual advances and became his sex toy. God there was no acting being done now, I was his, I was his to fuck anytime he wanted.

I whispered in his ear, "please Jeff, please don't cum inside of me, I'm not taking birth control" but not wanting anyone to know what was actually happening I did not want to make it a big deal, I knew he would not listen and I knew I was going to get a cunt full of his cum. I moaned and gave myself completely over to my pleasure that he was giving me. I continued kissing him and doing the scene just as we had rehearsed. I could feel his cock began to beat inside of me. I knew then it was too late to do anything as Jeff thrusted himself in deep and hard, I felt his cock expand and swell in size as he I suddenly felt his hot black seed rushing into the depths of my pussy, blast after blast splashing the back of my womb. The force of his cum was unlike anything I had ever felt with my husband or the only other lover that I'd had in high school. I climaxed harder than I had ever climaxed in my life. Jeff slowed and stopped as he laid on top of me kissing me.

Jeff laid there on top of me, his cock still hard and still in-bedded deeply in my pussy after he came in me. This was all just supposed to be pretending, just an act, and yet I had just had the best sex in my whole my life. I wanted to tell Jeff that I needed more; he must have sensed it from me because he whispered, "Get ready for some more cock baby I ain't finished with you yet ".

He kissed me hard and pushed his cock in and out my now very slick cum filled cunt. He started slow and then began to fuck me so hard and fast that the bed rocking and squeaking on the stage Since we had rehearsed this so many times this past two weeks, I knew that my husband would not suspect anything was really happening under the covers. I mean after all he knew that I was wearing my big white granny panties as I had in every rehearsal that he attended. When in reality Jeff and I fucked like two sex crazed lovers, with him kissing me as he fucked me hard and fast. I was well adjusted to his girth and size. And I loved the feeling of his big cock in me.

He stretched me to a new limit that day touching me where no man ever had before. He seemed to be taking out the two week's of rehearsals on me. He must have been so horny and frustrated, he just seemed like he actually could not get enough of me. He would pull part way out of me and then thrust deeply back into my tight pussy. He repeated this just three more times, growing bigger it seemed with each thrust, I let out some very loud moans and sighs as I had every rehearsal, except now they were very real and very hot.

Jeff made a few grunts and some strange noises of his own and then his cock began to beat inside of me again like it had a heart beat of it's own. One last time and his floodgates opened for the second time and I felt him throbbing inside of me again. Jeff continued to pump his hot juice into me for another 30 to 45 seconds, I flexed my pussy so it was clenching his black meat, milking every drop that I could get from his cock, all the time he was doing this he kissed me just as we had acted the scene out on the rehearsals.

I think Jeff had most literally filled me up I could feel his hot cum flowing out of my pussy and with nowhere to go, is oozed down my crotch and wetting my asshole. And I am sure making a big spot on the bed. The lights went to dim, and the curtain closed, after which we were both to get up and quickly went to our dressing rooms to change for the next scene. As Jeff pulled out of me, my panties snapped back over my dripping crotch. We both got up and I quickly put on my robe. I had to focus as I moved to the side of the stage, hoping that no one would notice the sex stain on the sheets. I quickly walked off stage to my dressing room, when I arrived I touched myself in the crotch of my panties, they were soaked and sperm was coming out both sides. I pushed my fingers against myself holding and rubbing the cum back against myself. I slowly made my way to my daybed where I just fell down on. I laid there thinking to myself how wonderful his cock felt inside of me, and how happy I was that I had let it all happen.

At that moment I could have easily fucked Jeff again and again. It was such a fucking turn on to actually fuck Jeff on stage like that with everyone thinking that it was all an act. Later after the 1st show when my husband came to my dressing room, he kept telling me how real everything looked and what a turn on it was for him. He kissed me and told me that he could not wait until tonight when he could get me in bed. He wanted to make love right there in my dressing room, but with the next show only in 1 hour, I had to be in makeup right then. I was still wearing my cum filled granny panties and I was feeling a little crusty between my legs. I realized that the cum that most of his cum had come out of me must have dried and crusted.

My husband told me as he held me that if he had not been to all the rehearsals he would have thought it was actually happening on stage that I really had sex with Jeff. My husband kept telling me that I was sure to get great reviews on my acting abilities. All I could think about was, in one hour or so I would be back in bed with Jeff and this time, our performance would be just as great, if not even better. As I walked to the makeup table I saw the bed on the side of the stage and the sheets were pulled back, I looked and I saw it, there was this big spot where we had sex, as I passed the bed one of the men standing there said to me "I thought I should let the spot dry, after all you don't want to lay on a wet spot now do you"? I looked at him and just smiled then I said into his ear "If you see my husband make sure you put the covers back down please." He said, "You bet, it is just our little secret. I walked and all I could think about was we had a four-week run with a show, twice a day at 5 and 9:30. I was going to be getting a lot of that black cock. I also knew that if we were real lucky and the people liked the play we could get held over for another four or six weeks.

That night when I finely made it home we were barley inside the door when my husband attacked me, he had my dress up and my panties down. When he found them soaking wet I simply told him that I was dripping wet waiting for him to make love to me. He bent me over the back of the couch and slid into my very stretched out, very wet cum filled pussy. I ground back against him as he fucked me. He was so turned on he came rather fast. I pretended like I climaxed and when he pulled out I headed to my much needed shower. In the shower I masturbated first with my fingers and then I used my shampoo bottle to fuck my now stretched out pussy in order to kill that fire that my husband had just re-lit. I just stood there fucking myself like crazy thinking of tomorrow when I would have Jeff's big fat cock back inside of me.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,352 Followers