A Reasonable Accommodation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What their first fuck lacked in length it more than made up for in enjoyment. Both had their circuits fried as they stayed mated, each with their head on the other's shoulder, and giggled. When they finally detached their sticky copulating parts from each other and stood on wobbly legs Blair spoke first.

"The last hour, starting with when you put the music on, may have been the most exciting hour of my life. Your body is amazing!"

"You liked my routine?" Cheryl rhetorically asked.

"I loved your routine, it was almost as awesome as fucking you," Blair replied, and after a pregnant pause continued "almost," before laughing.

The two of them then lay on an exercise mat and engaged in "mat talk," not "pillow talk." Their entire discussion was entirely free of angst, guilt, or any other emotion except delight.

"Believe it or not, Cheryl, I had already decided that the next time we were alone together I was going to clinically give you all the reasons why we should start a sexual relationship."

"Did you like my type of 'clinic' more?" Cheryl snickered.

"Actually about one thousand times more, especially considering how it came out."

"Well, let me have your clinical reasons anyway, Blair."

"OK – I do have them memorized and now I won't be nearly as nervous telling you them since we've just had toe-curling orgasms."

"I should hope not," Cheryl guffawed.

"Well, first we like each other's company.... Hey, if you pull on my dick while I'm reciting them I'm gonna get distracted, so stop already."

"Oh, so sorry Mr. Actuary. How about if I just rub your testicles while you tell me."

"You're not going to make it easy, are you?"

"Hell no, what fun would that be?" Cheryl replied with her most diabolical grin to date.

"Shit, OK, then I'll twist one of your nipples when I make each point."

"No, please don't" Cheryl mocked as she gently squeezed his balls, "don't throw me in the briar patch Mr. Fox."

"You're so bad. Second, we both know how to be discreet. Third, our spouses travel about the same amount. Fourth, you have a built-in babysitter in your mom. Fifth, we both like our family situations and aren't going to do anything stupid to jeopardize them. Sixth, while we're very fond of each other we aren't likely to fall in love. And seventh, and most important, we both are in very bad need of fun and excitement in our lives and more likely than not will do whatever the other person wants to get maximum pleasure and thrills out of a sexual relationship."

"Hmmm, let me think," Cheryl said, stroking her chin and pretending like she had a big decision to make before continuing.

"Will you eat my pussy?"

"Yes."

"Will you shove a butt plug up my ass and then fuck my pussy?"

"Hell yes!" Blair enthusiastically responded even though he had never done that before.

"Will you fuck me bent over a chair?"

"Hell, hell, yes!"

"Will you cum in my mouth?"

"Just try me."

"Will you fuck me in the shower?"

"Triple hell yes!"

"Will you fuck my ass?"

"While flicking your clit with one hand and squeezing a nipple with the other," Blair replied, sounding like a pro even though he never had done that before either.

"Where do I sign up?"

"I need to get dressed before I can talk about it further," Blair murmured.

"Not before you fuck me again, doggy," Cheryl responded holding his cock.

"I haven't gotten it up twice in a half hour since I was nineteen," Blair replied turning slightly red.

"You will tonight," Cheryl shot back, immediately taking his cock into her mouth while kneading his balls with both hands.

She was right. Within five minutes Blair was not only rock hard but had given her pussy an inspection and found it to be the most enticing he had ever seen, not just live but on any screen or in any magazine. Once sure that Cheryl was as wet as he was hard Blair turned her onto her hands and knees on the exercise mat and poked her tight pussy with his rock hard dick. As he was pumping away, encouraged by Cheryl's exhortations, swear words, and enthusiastic backward banging, he ran a finger over her wet snatch to lubricate it then shoved it into her pucker hole. As he pumped his finger and cock at the same time he hissed into her ear "This will have to do until I get a butt plug."

Within another five minutes they were writhing in a simultaneous orgasm.

Once they were both dressed and had done their best to get rid of an obvious "just fucked" look, but before they went back upstairs, Blair held Cheryl's arms and got almost nose-to-nose with her.

"I feel nothing but elation and titillation; no regret, anxiety, or distress. How about you?"

"I feel like I just had two fantastic fucks and can't wait until I fuck you again!"

"Nothing else?"

"Hell no!"

"Then let's find a time and place to meet this weekend to go over scenarios for the future?"

"How about we take Susan and Jim to the park Saturday while Jay and Samantha take Evan and Jen to their soccer games?"

"Meet you there about one in the afternoon," Blair smiled, giving Cheryl a quick kiss on the lips and a squeeze of her crotch.

At the appointed time Blair and Cheryl met at the park. While the kids were playing Blair pulled out a list of his thoughts on how to proceed. When Cheryl saw it she laughed, then pulled out her own list. "I knew that you would have some written analysis so I did one too," she chuckled.

"You go first," Blair said, folding up his list and putting it in his pocket.

"OK, first the mundane," Cheryl deadpanned. "No public displays of affection, ever. No calls between home phones or regular cell phones, or emails, without some other purpose, such as something to do with the kids. No 'confiding' in anyone else, ever, ever, ever."

Blair just grinned and nodded.

"Now the 'meat;' fuck every night both spouses are out of town unless there is some unforeseen problem. Since I have a built-in babysitter in my Mom, and since we want to avoid motels or hotels at all costs, I'll come over to your house right after your kids are put to bed."

Blair continued to nod, his grin wider.

"We alternate times in deciding what position we fuck in, and/or with what 'accessories,' and what body parts. Every third time is completely spontaneous. You eat me at least once every session and I get to suck your cock whenever I want to. Finally, we reevaluate after three months."

Cheryl paused, stared into Blair's laughing eyes, and said "Well?"

"Sounds like a reasonable accommodation," Blair replied, causing them both to laugh. "Just two more things; first, here is your burner cellphone with the number of my burner cell pre-programmed into it," Blair said as he pulled a cellphone out of a small gym bag he had with him. "It is the only way we communicate except for person to person, and we never leave graphic or sexual messages."

"OK," Cheryl said, turning the phone over in her hands.

"Second, we do not change the way that we deal with our spouses. No sudden giving of romantic cards, no delivery of flowers 'just because,' no wildly different approaches to sex, no discernible changes at all. Okay?" Blair proposed.

"Sounds like a reasonable accommodation," Cheryl giggled as she put her new cellphone into her purse.

Blair was fairly handy and very motivated so after Samantha left on a business trip on Sunday afternoon that day, and Monday which he took off work, he virtually sound-proofed his study, including replacing the door with a sound-insulating one. All the building materials that he used were more aesthetic than what they replaced so Samantha was sure not to have a problem with them.

Fortuitously for the fucking duo, not only was Samantha out of town Monday-Thursday nights that week but Jay was too.

The first night in Blair's now almost sound-proof study he ate Cheryl to two orgasms then fucked her over a chair. The next night Blair ran a recently purchased small lubricated butt plug up her asshole and fucked her on the edge of a couch with her heels on his shoulders. The third night Blair ate her to three orgasms and then they fucked with Cheryl sitting on his lap facing away from him while she fondled his balls and he flicked her clit. The fourth night he fucked her ass while running a small vibrator on her clit.

All four sessions actually exceeded their lofty expectations; they were more mutually exciting and gratifying than they could have imagined. The fourth was a little over the top, however. It rendered Cheryl comatose. Blair had to leave his sleeping kids alone and drive her home. He used her car, retrieving it from her normal parking space about one hundred yards from his driveway, and then had to walk the mile back to his house after he dropped her off. As Blair helped Cheryl stumble into her house she mumbled "Shit, I guess we can't do that again unless we're alone together on some trip."

Except for a couple of easily-explained-away PDAs things went smoothly up to the first three month re-evaluation. As they sat together at a soccer game, off from most of the other parents, Cheryl started out.

"OK, how do you feel after the first three months, Blair?"

"Actually, I've never had more excitement in my life, more things to look forward to, or more physical gratification. How about you, Cheryl?"

"I couldn't have said it better myself, Blair; recreational sex is the bomb!"

"Next question then; is it all recreational sex? Any strings?"

"Yes it is recreational. While I have to admit that I like you more and more I'm not in love with you any more now than when we started. And you, Blair?"

"That's the same way I feel. While I care for you and want to make you happy – especially during sex," Blair replied as they both chuckled, "I'm not falling in love with you. I still love Samantha as much as ever. Maybe I love her even more since I'm happier now than ever. My happiness also means that I'm more patient with her and the kids."

"It's funny that you say that," Cheryl said with a wry grin, "a week ago Jay said that I seemed to be more comfortable with life and that he and the kids were benefiting from it."

"What did you respond?" Blair asked with a slight tone of concern.

"I responded that 'it's because Blair is fucking me so well,'" she deadpanned. After getting the desired reaction from Blair she chuckled "Don't have a coronary, that's a joke. I said 'I'm mellowing with age.'"

"You don't look 'mellow' to me, though you do look fuckable," Blair laughed.

"Bastard," Cheryl replied punching Blair in the arm. "OK, now seriously, any problems, Blair?"

"Actually, there is one thing. While Samantha seems happy I wish that she had the same level of excitement that I do, and I'm afraid that she doesn't."

"Just don't recommend that she do what you do," Cheryl guffawed, "or if you do leave me out of it."

"Yeah, I can hardly discuss it with her, can I? Maybe I could suggest that she take your Stripper Aerobics class?"

"That would make her happy," Cheryl grinned.

After a short pause Blair said "Looks like everything is as smooth as hoped for. I can't wait for the next session."

"Jay's gone Tuesday through Thursday," Cheryl shot back.

"Tuesday it is," grinned Blair.

Since he really did think that it would add excitement to Samantha's life and since Cheryl had no adverse reaction Blair did recommend to Samantha that she take Cheryl's "Stripper Aerobics" class. Blair couldn't figure out if it was a mistake or a great idea when Samantha continuously gushed about how awesome the class was and how it made her feel. Even though she wasn't actually overweight to begin with Samantha did tone up taking the class, much to her enjoyment, allowing her to wear more body-conforming outfits than she had before. Samantha also started inviting Jay and Cheryl over for dinner or to impromptu get-togethers with other friends.

While Blair certainly did enjoy seeing Cheryl more often he did find it hard to concentrate fully when she was around. "No PDA" was hard, especially since Jay and Samantha would hug and kiss each other on the cheek, requiring Cheryl and Blair to do the same thing without getting over-stimulated. Several times Blair had to hide a boner after " platonic-ally" hugging Cheryl, and it didn't help that she gave him sly grins or licked her lips when others weren't looking.

Things got a little strange when, at the urging of her most enthusiastic Stripper Aerobics class members ever, Cheryl decided to have a "recital" at the end of a six month session. There were six women in the class, including Samantha, five married and one single with a steady boyfriend, ages between twenty six and forty four. All the husbands, including Jay, and the boyfriend were invited over to Cheryl's studio on a Saturday night. Jay brought his and Cheryl's kids over to Blair and Samantha's house for a sleepover, and Blair got a late babysitter for all four kids.

Each of the "graduates" of the class could do any routine that she wanted to, and could strip down to anything she felt comfortable with. Blair couldn't believe that Samantha had purchased the skimpiest bikini in his experience for the event. When she showed it to him he simply smiled and said "I just hope that you don't cause a heart attack when the other husbands get a look at your killer body," getting him a Cheshire cat grin from Samantha and a big kiss!

The atmosphere in Cheryl's basement studio was electric as the first "graduate" started her routine. Blair knew from his at least twice weekly recreational fuck sessions with Cheryl that all of the women had spent a significant amount of time choosing the right music and getting their choreography done in a manner that highlighted what they were best at, and it was clear from the very first performer that that was the case.

The male audience hooted, hollered, and cheered throughout each performance. Each of the first five performers stripped down to their bikinis, three of which were very skimpy. Particularly enjoyable to the husbands and boyfriend were that all of the women had from passable to really nice bodies, all of which had definitely been toned by the six month class. The women performers seemed to enjoy themselves almost as much as the guys did.

Samantha was the last performer. Blair was more than mildly surprised that she was actually very good, maybe second best of the six in the fluidity of her movements. Her song selection was excellent and her routine was the longest, long enough so that she was really "glowing" when it was time for the finale. She not only stripped down to the skimpy bikini that she had showed Blair but she went one better.

As her last maneuver Samantha removed her top and flung it into the throng of guys, quickly grabbed by Jay who had the best seat since it was his house. While Samantha was only bare-breasted for the last ten seconds or so of her routine, and the fifteen seconds or so that she was taking bows after the guys went wild, her medium sized boobs were clearly visible. Blair had to admit that they really looked nice, especially with a light film of sweat, the hardness of her nipples from her obvious excitement, and the multi-colored lights used in her routine shining directly on them. Blair was between laughing and hyperventilating but was at least as gap-jawed and enthusiastic in his clapping as the rest.

After the performances there was a reception upstairs in the living area of Cheryl and Jay's house. While all of the performers – now clothed in normal wear, although some of it revealing – were being congratulated Samantha drew the most attention, even more than the twenty six year old who was definitely the best looking of the performers. Samantha really enjoyed herself, especially playfully trying to retrieve her bikini top from Jay, who was wearing it around his neck and refusing to give it up. Blair made a point of going around to all of the other performers and praising them so as to minimize their displeasure with the excess attention that Samantha was receiving.

On the way back home that night Blair made sure to heartily compliment Samantha, telling her that she was by far the most awesome contestant even if she hadn't removed her top, causing Samantha to blush and giggle.

When Blair and Samantha got home she was all over him almost before the babysitter was out the door. Since Cheryl and Jay's kids, as well as their own, were asleep upstairs Blair guided Samantha into his almost sound-proof study. They had two sessions of wild sex that in Blair's mind almost rivaled the sex with Cheryl, including anal for the first time in their relationship. Blair had to carry a comatose Samantha upstairs to their room once he recovered from their second simultaneous massive orgasms.

Blair and Cheryl were due for their quarterly pow-wow the Tuesday after the recital. Again both Jay and Samantha were out of town so to kill two birds with one stone Cheryl came over to Blair's house a little early so that they could talk, Blair could put the kids to bed, and then they could "recreate!"

"Wow, your little wifey sure was a hit at the recital," Cheryl giggled.

"Did you know that she was going to do that?" Blair asked, "I sure didn't and it shocked me."

"She asked me ahead of time if she really got into it if that was acceptable and I said 'go for it'" Cheryl chuckled. "She was sure a big hit; her tits are really nice for her age, much better than mine."

"Cheryl, you have the best thighs, pussy, and pucker hole in the world for a woman of any age so you needn't comment on any other woman's parts."

"Thanks," Cheryl said, actually blushing slightly.

Blair squeezed Cheryl's hand then continued. "Samantha seems to be in a very good place now; I'm really happy for her and it also makes me feel 100% content with our relationship seeing Samantha happy. Your Stripper Aerobics course was a big boost to her ego, and I was as encouraging and supportive as I could be."

"So tell me, Blair, now that you've gotten to know Jay much better over the last nine months or so does that have any effect on how you feel about our relationship?"

"Absolutely not! Why, I don't know, because I like Jay; but fucking his wife doesn't bother me in any way whatsoever. Is that weird? Does the fact that you know Samantha much better now affect you?"

"I feel the same way you do so either it's not weird, or we both are weird. I really like Samantha too but it does not color in any way my desire to fuck you."

"You know, Cheryl, I can't believe that this is the case but sex with you now is even better than when we first started. I can't fathom how it could possibly be more fun than it is now. Also, the fact that our families know each other better now just makes it more exciting." Seeing a somewhat quizzical look on Cheryl's face Blair continued "But I'm not in love with you, if that's what you're thinking. However I am in love with your thighs, pussy, pucker hole and mouth," Blair said with a diabolical grin, looking around to be sure that the kids were both still upstairs, and then grabbing Cheryl's crotch.

"You pervert," she mumbled, pushing his hand away then grabbing his crotch. "If you didn't have an active dick and eager tongue I wouldn't associate with you, but as it is I'm addicted to them. But I'm not in love with you either, just your parts, and even at the risk of making you more cocky than you already are sex with you now is even more fun than when we started – my most fun doing anything, ever!"

Given the racy look in Cheryl's eye Blair immediately went upstairs, put the kids to bed within about fifteen minutes, then came down to his study. Cheryl was in there already naked sitting on the couch with her legs splayed out and stimulating her clit with a small vibrator. Blair quickly got naked, took the vibrator out of her hand, and took over manipulation of her clit and pussy with his hands and tongue. After she orgasmed twice he lifted her up and slammed her back against the soundproof door and fucked her pussy hard while slowly inserting the still running vibrator into her pucker hole, shortly resulting in mammoth climaxes for both of them.