A Reluctant Slut Strips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,521 Followers

"Hey! I knew the bitch was a carpet muncher!" , one of the calls Sarah heard from the mob.

Then Crystal almost shouted into the microphone.

"Now get on your knees and lick me out Bitch! Show the boys what you are really like."

Sarah hadn't expected this and as she felt Crystal's strong hands on her shoulders slowly driving her to her knees She resisted somewhat and her desperate eyes found Mark in the front row of baying mob and implored to him with her eyes. He just nodded that this had to be done. All resistance seemed to leave her body and Crystal completed the process of pushing Sarah to her knees and stepping forward so that the bespectacled blonde's head was jammed right into the stripper's crotch. Crystal's showmanship came to the fore then and she raised her arms appealing to the audience for more encouragement as she ground her pussy hard on the unwilling face. Not feeling any effort from Sarah Crystal leaned down to twist Sarah's ear and hiss at her.

"Get to work with your tongue bitch or I'll tell Mark you disobeyed me."

Reluctantly, Sarah extended her tongue and found it quickly enveloped in the wet folds of the stripper's vagina. Her former workers crowded to see this sight and the raucous noise of cheering increased even further. Crystal used a grip of Sarah's ponytail to pull her round so that all the angles could be seen of the prim and proper young woman orally servicing the cheap stripper. Many didn't know why she was doing it and didn't care, this was both hilarious and highly sexy for them. At the back of the crowd stood her ex-husband and father-in-law (also friends with the groom) and they both wore wide grins at seeing this woman who had for so long been the bane of their lives doing this.

Crystal kept her down there for a few minutes before jerking her up by her ponytail and standing before her, gasping to catch her breath and straighten her dishevelled clothing. That was a going to be a pointless exercise though. Crystal stalked behind the shaking Sarah and reached up to remove her glasses, Sarah went to stop her but had her hand slapped away. Crystal threw them into the crowd and then eased off the hair grip that was holding Sarah's hair in place and allowing the long blonde mane to fall freely on her jacket. Crystal stood back, gave Sarah a shove and announced.

"C'mon Bitch, it's your turn to strip for the boys. Let them see it all, show them what a cock hungry little slut you really are."

For one moment Sarah contemplated stopping this here and now and taking her chances with the law. This was too much, she couldn't lower herself like this, not in front of all these people that she knew and had worked with. She couldn't, no, never. But that moment of clarity did not last long and it was only seconds later as the throng chanted "Strip! Strip! Strip!" as one that her fingers reached for the buttons on her jacket. Oh boy, here she went!

The jacket was easy and with it's three buttons undone she slipped it from her shoulders and threw it to Mark, who mouthed at her.

"Make it sexy Sarah or else..."

Nodding, her body seemed to find an automatic gear and without really realising it she was undoing her cuffs and blouse buttons to more cheers. And as each button popped loose the decibel level increased and the embarrassment and humiliation increased equally. Crystal stood back and saw with a smile that despite the situation Sarah's body was beginning to sway slightly in time to the thumping music that boomed from the speakers and as she pulled loose her white blouse and twirled it above her head and threw it to the crowd, revealing her firm breasts in a white bra, Crystal knew this was going to be a lot of fun. Her skirt and stockings went the same way, showing the prude's shapely long legs. She actually was fucking good looking many of the men were realising for the first time.

But clad up there in only her bra and panties, the doubt resurfaced again and she paused too long trying to make her mind up. Crystal stepped forward though taking charge. She stood next to Sarah and bellowed into the mic.

"Let's have the lucky groom on stage, see if he can help this slut finish her show!"

The crowd roared it's approval and as the Groom, Paul fought through the crowd to the stage, Crystal leaned in to Sarah and planted a wet kiss on her lips. She held her in that lip lock and forced her tongue inside Sarah's unwilling lips and once Paul made it to the stage the fat, dark haired man moved behind Sarah and nimbly undid the catches on Sarah's pristine white bra. To the biggest cheer yet, Crystal separated and Paul threw the bra into the crowd and everyone gazed at Sarah Connor's exposed firm breasts. Sarah staggered back, shocked to be topless and tried to cover her breasts but Crystal caught her wrists and held them behind Sarah's back while instructing Paul to get on his knees and remove Sarah's panties using only his teeth.

Paul dropped eagerly to his knees, like a hungry dog ready to be fed. Crystal gave Sarah another small shove and her bare mid riff bumped onto his forehead. This was all too humiliating for Sarah and she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as she felt his mouth envelope the waist band of her white panties. She felt his warm breath on her skin and was nauseous as she felt his teeth hook onto them and begin to slide them down over Sarah's thighs and down to her knees as his nose moved through her blonde trimmed pubic hair. Before she even knew it they were around her ankles and Crystal was stooping to pick then up and hold then to Paul's face where her enthusiastically lapped at their gusset. Sarah cringed but the other two were posing with her knickers and Paul sporting a very noticeable hard on.

"You know I think our Miss Connors has been naughty and not obeying me completely so Paul, take a seat on this chair and why don't you bend her over your knee and give her a good spanking!"

Paul's face lit up at Crystal's instructions, the crowd erupted again and Sarah's face sunk even further into the depths of despair. Paul lifted Sarah up and plonked her face down across his knees and made sure her pert ass was pointing up nicely for the crowd to see. Crystal got down on her haunches and enjoyed the look on Sarah's face as the crowd chanted again.

"Spank! Spank! Spank!"

And Paul delivered the first humiliating spank to Sarah's ass cheeks, the nearby microphone in Crystal's hand perfectly capturing the crack of palm on skin. Everyone from the Council was loving seeing this young woman who until so recently had been such a stuck up bitch, first stripping naked for them at a Stag night and now being spanked publicly, surely things couldn't get any better.

Paul delivered twelve hard spanks before relenting at Crystal's instruction and allowing Sarah onto her knees by the chair, tears obvious in her eyes. Crystal took Sarah's hand and forcefully placed it on the hard ridge in the groom's crotch and rubbed it on it. She met her eyes across his lap and spoke with venom.

"It's his stag night, so strip him, strip him naked and take that hard man meat down your throat. Go on, in front of all your ex-workers show what a crosskicking little slut you really are."

Mentally Sarah had caved in already and there was no resistance from her as Paul stood up and Sarah began to meekly undo his clothing. It passed in a blur and Sarah soon found herself reaching inside Paul's underpants and pulling them off as his mighty eight inch cock sprung up as they were pulled away. Again a chant erupted from the baying mob.

"Suck! Suck! Suck!"

Mechanically Sarah lowered herself to her knees and opened her mouth, Paul groaned at the sight of her waiting mouth but held off plunging inside it long enough to dismissively slap his dick on Sarah's upturned face a number of times, each harder than the last. But he couldn't wait too long and soon his thick cock disappeared inside her mouth as the crowd gave an almighty cheer and egged him on to face fuck her. There was no finesse or gentleness as he rammed his cock into her mouth and sought out her throat, he thinking about all the put downs she had delivered in the Council and how everyone had wanted to shut her up. Well she was certainly gagged now! And as he thought that she did gag, unable to handle the cock so deep in her throat. Paul held her head there for a few more seconds before allowing her to grab a breath before plugging her mouth with his cock once again. As this continued Crystal bent down and reached under Sarah's ass and slid her fingers into her pussy and began to masturbate her against her will.

Paul came too quickly but at least he had time to bark out to Sarah to keep it in her mouth as he shot a full load of hot cum into her mouth and trailed the residue over her features before standing back. Crystal came round and used her pussy soaked fingers to scoop that remained into Sarah's mouth and ordered her to stand up and French kiss her, telling her to pass the fluid between their mouths as they kissed. Sarah did as she was told and Crystal took delivery of the mouthful of cum before holding Sarah's head back and deliberately spitting the mixture of their saliva and cum right into Sarah's surprised eyes and laughing raucously with the crowd at it.

Sarah held her hands up to her face and used her two hands to try and clear the mess from her face while Crystal milked the audience's approval and Paul collected his clothes and made his way of stage. But if the former Council woman thought her ordeal was over then she was wrong. Crystal left her there at the front of the stage, soaking in the applause and calls from the increasingly drunk mob and retreated to the back of the stage where Sarah had dropped the briefcase earlier. That briefcase was no mere prop to complete her business suit outfit that she had started in earlier, instead it contained a number of items which Mark had told Crystal to have some fun with. The stripper looked at the items and smiled as she recognised them and what she could use them for.

With Sarah having her back to Crystal she was not able to see the lengthy, black strap on dildo that the stripper took from the case and strapped around her crotch. She played with her plastic cock to the amusement of the crowd and Sarah eventually turned around to be confronted by it. Without uttering a word Crystal indicated with her hand for Sarah to get down on hands and knees and turn around to present her nice ass towards her. Sarah did as bidden and seconds later felt the plastic slid into her pussy in the doggy position and immediately ram right up into her tight cunt to a cheer.

Mark, meanwhile had taken a large beer glass from the case and was in the midst of explaining to the guys that he would place it in one of the cubicles in the toilets if any of them wanted to 'relieve' themselves of the tension from their cocks at watching this hot lesbian sex show. He made it abundantly clear that not a drop of cum should be wasted as Sarah would be drinking the full contents as the finale to her efforts later that night!

Up on stage Crystal had a tight grip of Sarah's long blonde hair and was using it to pull herself up and deeper inside the previously prim bitch, getting deeper and deeper with each thrust.. She even found time to dismissively spank Sarah's ass as she continued her penetration of Sarah's increasingly wet pussy. Because, to her horror, Sarah's body was reacting to the fucking she was receiving and was being turned on against her will. She could barely prevent herself moaning and groaning as she was invaded and pounded mercilessly.

It took a while but finally Crystal fucked Sarah to a screaming orgasm that made her squeeze her eyes shut and thrash her arms as she climaxed in front of the crowd. Finally flopping like a wet fish out of water as Crystal popped the dildo from Sarah's pussy and bounced it off her ass to the rapturous applause while Sarah prayed for this to be over.

As the two females royally entertained the increasingly inebriated audience, Mark delved into the case once more, taking out a plastic tub which he positioned at the head of the small flight of steps that led up to the stage.

"Right guys, our ex Council woman here will be available to orally entertain any man that wants to spend 10 dollars for the pleasure, all funds collected go to Paul and his lucky wife's great day, so don't be shy. Sarah, get you ass back to the dressing room and get on your knees to await whoever wants your mouth and remember if you don't want a piece of this bitch be sure to wank into the glass and stick around to see her drink the lot!"

But before Sarah could take up that enticing role Crystal had one further trick for the crowd. She retrieved a dog collar and leash from the briefcase and held them up for everyone to see. Then she made her way over to the prone form of Sarah and hooked the collar around her neck and then snapped the leash on. The other thing she had taken from the case was a plastic dog's toy bone and she forced that between Sarah's barely resisting teeth and started off in walking her Bitch around the edge of the stage, showing her messed up, cum splattered face off close up to the punters. This was just a further humiliation for the blonde and she burned with shame and frustration at this treatment.

Crystal led her human dog off the stage and down the narrow corridor, never letting her stand up even when out of sight of the crowd. Once into the room in which this nightmare had begun in, Crystal took a seat on her chair and started to get dressed. She unclipped the leash but left the collar on and had Sarah kneel in the centre of the room. At that lower eye level the room looked even more depressing. The floor was tiled with dirty and chipped tiles and the bashed lockers that lined one side of the room hardly improved that image. Knelt there, Sarah was resigned to what would happen next. She had accepted that Mark and his cronies would have their fun and that this would buy his silence (she hoped!) and then she heard the rumble of footsteps and voices coming along the corridor, she looked up and caught Crystal smiling at her.

"What's the matter honey? Not enjoying yourself?"

"Damn you! Why are you allowing this to...."

She was cut off by the door banging open. Mark led the line of men into the room and suddenly the room became even smaller, within seconds more than ten guys were around Sarah and more lingered in the corridor awaiting their turn. It did not take long for dicks to be released and Sarah was confronted by several dicks, she looked up for a sign from Mark and before she could do anything else a cock was being stuffed into her mouth to a cheer from the men.

The stench of man pervaded that small room and invaded Sarah's nostrils as the first sweaty, musky cock rammed down Sarah's throat and pulled back to plunged deeper again, forcing her to make a funny "glugging" sound with each pass. She wanted to close her eyes, try and hide from what she had let herself fall to but as two more stiff cocks loomed into view either side of the one fucking her face she could not take her eyes off them. And then she felt a fourth being slapped against the top of her head and her long blonde hair being wrapped around it as the unseen reveller jerked himself off in her hair. Then she felt the other two cocks being bashed against each cheek and she felt so low and cheap.

She serviced all the cocks in that room for the best part of the hour, that first cock exploded in her mouth but after that most of the men wanted to fire their cum on Sarah's face, enjoying the sight of thick cum streaming over Sarah's long eyelashes and nose and lips and dripping off her chin and slipping onto her breasts. As she knelt there and had her mouth used as a cum depositary the men laughed and joked, drinking and making derogatory comments about this humiliated woman, who only last week had been above them at the Council and had been only too keen to lord it above them.

The crowd in the small room thinned out and one by one, after shooting their load, the men made it back to the bar until Sarah was left with just Crystal (who was dressed and ready to leave now) and Mark. Both were laughing and joking and Mark paid and thanked Crystal for the show and let her go with his thanks and took the leash from her.

"Come on Sarah, just one more act for you to endure."

He re-attached the leash to Sarah's collar and walked her like a dog back to the stage, her face was splattered in drying cum and she could barely open her eyes. Centre stage with the spotlight on her Mark retrieved the jar of cum from the toilets and held it to Sarah's mouth, telling her to open up before tipping it and watching as the slime trailed it's way into her mouth until overflowing down over her face, whence he moved his hand on the glass to pour it evenly over her face until she was hardly recognisable.

"You'll appreciate that we left your more intimate holes alone up to now Bitch. Well at least with things other than plastic! Well that's because we've held a raffle for the honour of fucking you and I believe you know the winner."

"Hi there Bitch, you don't know how long I've waited to do this."

Cum encrusted as she was, Sarah's head still jerked up at the sound of her ex-father-in-law. He shoved her forward onto her hands and undid his zipper to take out a fierce, hard cock that he wasted little time plunging in Sarah's pussy.

"My god you always were a fucking weirdo, bitch. My son was never good enough for you, was he? Well look at you you slut, a cheap, common tart at a stag night. I should have known you were sick and perverted."

Each word was spat in anger as he pumped into her while the drunk crowd egged him onto to fire his warm seed deep within her womb to finish the show.

After that the crowd lost interest in the pathetic figure slumped on the stage and she stumbled back to the room almost unable to think straight. She wiped her hand over her face, trying to move the cum but it was a pretty useless exercise. She sat there, aware that her clothes were likely lost, but she really didn't care. She heard echoing footsteps come down the corridor and managed to look up to see Mark enter, twirling her cars keys on his finger.

"That was fun Sarah wasn't it? Maybe now you'll realise it isn't too smart to rub everyone up the wrong way. Now get out of here, before we think of something else we can do to you. And don't worry I'll send round all that nice evidence tomorrow, Now go, get out of here!"

She didn't even seem to realise that she had no clothes and took the keys and stumbled out of the back door onto the back street and shuffled to her waiting car, barely even registering the spray painted wording on it proclaiming her to be a "COCKSUCKING SLUT" on the left wing and a "NASTY WHORE" on the right wing. Inside the club Mark smiled and chucked the aerosol can into a waiting bin and went back to join the party.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,521 Followers
12